Vermillion

Story Info
Enjoy stories w/ women in control? Please read :-)
721 words
3.97
5.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, have a 130 appointment." I say as I watch the receptionist look at her screen to verify.

"Yes, he's ready for you. It's down the hall, 3rd door on the left." she says with a smile.

I thank her, shrug off my trench coat, put it in the chair along with my leather portfolio, and have a seat in the reception area. I grab a magazine, cross my legs and begin thumbing through it. Out of the corner of my eye I notice a gentleman sitting a few seats away from me on his phone. I slowly let my Louboutin heel slip off from the back and begin dangling the shoe from my toes. I peak around the magazine and see him

now watching my leg bounce up and down slowly getting hypnotized by the view in front of him. I'm not sure if it's the red bottom heel, my stocking covered legs, or a combination of both, but he is so busy watching he does not realize the receptionist has called his name twice. By the third time he finally snaps out of it, hops up to go and drops his phone by my leg. He bends on one knee to pick up his phone and I purposely let my shoe fall to the floor. He grabs it and insist on putting it back on, I smile and nod as he does so with a small squeeze of my calf. I wink at him before he grabs his phone, stands up, and leaves crashing into another gentleman. He apologizes profusely and continues down the hall while peaking over his shoulder at me smiling.

"The receptionist said I was ready for you correct?" The flustered gentleman asks while fixing his suit from the aftermath.

"Oh yes she did, I was simply waiting on you to come to me." I say as I grab my things, hand them to him and walk down the hall, 3rd door on the right with him following behind.

Once we are in the room, he puts down my things, closes the door and begins to lock it.

"Oh... there's no need for that, after all this is just an introductory meeting" I say as I prop myself against the edge of his desk.

He turns and stares at me...white, crisp, button down blouse tucked into a black pencil skirt, black stockings, and black patent leather Louboutin's.

"Please take a seat." I say pointing to one of the two chairs that are in front of his large walnut desk. He sits and I adjust myself sitting on the top of his desk and crossing my legs.

"Now, when you contacted me you said you wanted a Mistress. I need to make sure you understand what this entails, what is expected from you to me, what is allowed and what is not."

I eye the portfolio and he leans over to grab and open it.

"Inside is all the information you need including a glossary in the back of words you may not be familiar with." I say as he is thumbing through it.

"Yeah, I think I've got it." He says casually closing the portfolio.

"Clearly if you've 'got it' I would not be in your office. Do you even know what you want, what you need, what you crave? Or is this just an idea you are toying with?" I say as I begin dangling my shoe off of my toe.

His eyes are fixed on the dangling shoe as calm rushes over him and his eyes glaze over. Slowly watching my leg, foot, and heel swaying up and down, up and down.

I stop and he blinks a couple of times before looking at me.

I snap my fingers and point to the floor, he slides out of the chair and goes to his knees. I let the shoe fall to the floor exposing my stocking covered toes. The red toe nail polish contrasting with the black stocking is a lovely surprise. I move my foot to his face and hold it there.

"Kiss"

He begins to kiss each toe with no hesitation, slowly pushing his face hard against my foot and inhaling.

"Good boy, there might be some hope for you afterall."

I say smiling before I shove my foot in his mouth.