Vermillion: Seeking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roses and cherries filled the entire space, it was very sweet and almost attracting Luna without her knowing it to take the stairs. Without any other way to find out the whole truth she took the chance, tonight she wore a black dress, spaghetti straps and a pleated skirt.

As she hit the final step she saw candles scattered about the room, red candles sat on a kind of circular marking on the center of the floor. One white candle sat nearby on a round end table next to a loveseat that Luna took a seat in.

April was already in the middle of the circle humming to herself as a man appear from a shadowy entrance not to be seen. He was a brunette with shiny azure eyes that shone better throughout the darkness than any light from the candles. April herself wore silk-mesh lingerie in rouge, a balconette bra and a silk panties.

"My first." April swooned looking at the man who smiled back "Lance where are Drake and Trent?" Lance was once unhappily married and now free to please his only love, April even though he had to share her he didn't mind.

"They'll be out soon, love." Lance's eyes traced around the room and stopped on the only thing that differed, Luna.

"Lance, this is Luna, an old friend's daughter. This is also her first time witnessing one of my ceremonies."

"Ah, nice to meet you." Lance gave a gracious smile, but didn't extend a hand.

"Same."

"I hope this doesn't make you uncomfortable."

"She may be a virgin, but she is a succubus. She knows what sex is and how it goes. Where is the pin?" April asked getting upset.

"I have it!" Someone scurried in a pair of black pants, no shirt. Like Lance his chest was exposed.

"Trent this is Luna, Luna this is my second. He'll need a small blood sample."

Luna nodded as a man with reddish hair approached her, Luna held her hand out and let the small metal object prick the skin of her forefinger, coating it in her blood before healing. Lance had disappeared and reappeared with a silver tray carrying a crystal goblet and pitcher of what Luna suspected to be the cabernet that was promised.

He placed the tray on the table near the candle before joining April in the circle. Trent's eyes matched that of the darkness around him, he took the pin and leaned into one of the candles nearest to April before handing it off to her. She licked it clean without burning her tongue and then threw the pin into the flame where it flickered away.

Once Trent joined the circle next to Lance, Luna was impatiently waiting to see Drake, the soulful, quiet, man who was probably her second favorite amongst April's original four. After a few minutes he came and sat next to Trent, he had blonde hair and sage eyes, giving a head nod at Luna who responded by doing the same.

All were handsome and ageless, Luna figured on her own that a part of the story that Lynx left out was that Miss August granted each of her boy toys immortality, possibly through the past killings, through sex, if she attained or when she attained enough power she could have done it with a snap of her fingers.

"I'm ready." April told Luna, the symbol under the floor was just as red as the candles "If you wish to unwind, please take a sip. At the party you seemed a bit nervous."

"I might partake later, but for now I just really want answers." Luna told her.

"Of course." April smiled "I want Trent first." She liked making her intentions clear and shifted her thong, that's when Luna noticed a bit of cloth part. It was crotch-less.

Trent happily crawled forward and pushed his mistress onto the floor where he nibbled along her neck and rubbing his fingers in between her moist lips. Lance and Drake looked deflated by the fact that he got the first turn. April just giggled wrapping her arms around Trent's neck as he teased her little by little.

He used his teeth to peel back her bra to free her breasts, he took long laps around them as April closed her eyes and bit her lip with glee. She especially enjoyed when he began sucking on her nipples, teasing them constantly by twisting them between his teeth.

"I'm overflowing, love, I need you to fill me." Plug up the hole to stop the water from dripping out as best as you could, it made Luna think of a sink or runny faucet.

Once his pants were down April happily spread her legs for the man leaning over her, his cock guided itself easily into her, but unlike a leaky faucet it only made her orifice spill over and over the further he sunk inside her well.

"Ohh." April rubbed her hands against the floor with an open mind as she felt Trent start to thrust inside her body. Pieces of a face came to her, yellow eyes, dark hair, and then all over again. "Uhh, harder. I need more to focus on the images."

Trent replied by ramming himself into her wondrous vagina, feeling the cavern shake and start to give in, then clam up around his rod. Trent was enjoying the feel of her inner flesh, but he felt as if he were working out rather than having sex.

April lurched over wrapping her legs around Trent, she threw her head from side to side as he galloped through her like a Clydesdale, his force was good, making her juices leap from her body each time he moved. Now she could see the face, a man with pale skin, canary eyes, and smoky colored hair.

April groaned "Harder, harder, faster, faster.." She then took her turn in pinning Trent onto the floor, and rode against his dick until she could see clearer picture "Yes! Yes!" The face appeared, the body too, now the images started to move.

She squeezed her walls against Trent's pulsating member, rocking her clit against his ball sack. Each time she grinded against his body the more sounds of liquid exiting her body could be heard. The further she took him in the easier it got to see the moving pictures in her mind.

Trent always disliked sexual reads, it was more work than fun for him, her dripping snatch was nice, soothing even, but he felt so useless on the floor. So he decided to feel her breasts, soft and bouncy. Each time they bounced he wished to kiss them, but decided to take squeezing her mounds in his hand was a great prize as well. He admired her nipples, teased them as they stiffened, pulled at them to arouse her and help her see a clearer image.

"Erhhh, I need you now Drake." It was easy for April to pull a small piece of fabric aside to expose her buttocks. "Take my ass, now!" This was a command that Drake took seriously. He sort of liked being bossed around by her.

Drake walked around behind April, pulling down his pants where his full erection proudly jumped out. He kneeled down and carefully spread her cheeks apart examining the small anal cavity. Right as April pushed down against Trent, Drake pushed the head of his member into her rectum causing her to lean forward with excitement.

Luna watched in awe as the thick cock pushed apart the tiny hole and fill it completely in a matter of seconds. She had seen porn before, but never a real show of anal sex.

Drake drove his dick into April as she grinded against Trent "I'm so wet..feels so wonderful. Drake, I need it rougher, the images are going out again." April felt a sharp movement from behind, prying apart her sphincter felt so good. Back and forth, Drake lodged himself up her ass, halfway out, then slamming in again.

April couldn't believe how amazing her vagina felt, how much of her water was leaking out onto the floor. "Uh! More!" April shouted, Drake stayed planted and started getting up with Trent following suit.

They held her up and sandwiched her body between theirs with Trent having her legs wrapped around him as he thrusted up. "Oh! Oh my..!" April always felt the greatest pleasure in being screwed by two men at the same time, two filled her and refilled her with such fury that she drew blood when she bit down on her lip. The images came faster, but she needed more.

"Lance! Pick one to fill! Hurry!"

Lance got up with haste and decided to join Trent in the first hole, it took him time in wriggling his member next to his, but it gave April a euphoric feeling to be stretched out. All three jammed themselves against her walls, instead of their gentle touches in passionate love making they made wild and volatile motions to get her images, visions, to come through all the way.

"Ohhh, Trent join Drake." April murmured, she was losing energy shouting, so she quivered in silence as Trent ejected from her vagina and started to prod as her ass. "Just push it in, I need more to..uhh." April clung to Lance as Trent pushed through her anus sidling up against Drake. Her ass was burning, being so crowded April exhaled over and over feeling their swords stab her until she was raw.

"Hehhh, I'm almost there..Put me down." At her word April was lowered back onto the floor where she motioned for Lance to removed himself, Drake then took his place closing her cookie jar once more. "Mmm..." April pushed Drake down this time allowing Trent to ravage her ass, pumping it with velocity and strength.

"Uhh! Lance!" Lance came nearer with his member by her head. April locked her mouth down onto his prick, taking him in all at once. Lance leaned his head back as she began to deepthroat him. The faster Trent fucked her the harder she sucked Lance's cock, the harder her body rubbed against Drake.

She gurgled on Lance's cock sweat, while her breasts were toyed with, her clit was pulled and she was fucked in all three orifices until the images played out, then came the final image. When they picked up speed April felt herself ready to bubble over. When she did all three men paused emptying their loads into her.

April gulped thinking of all she had learned, feeling the thick mush between her legs.

"That was incredible." She breathed out removing herself from the tired penises, she took a seat on the floor and waited. All three men put on their pants again. Trent went to get his mistress a towel to dry off on, Lance got her another goblet and poured her a glass while Drake went to bed.

Luna was sitting in the loveseat with half a glass of wine, stoked, and very inflamed by what she had just seen. "So...what did you see?"

"So much. Luna your father was a greater demon, he came from a high class family with extreme influence and power from your world. And there aren't that many well-known demon families there. His own kind, relatives sought out his power."

"When you born he couldn't be there for you, but he covered your existence so that no one would come after you. He was killed by a jealous uncle, his only remaining family. His last thought was of you, the night you were born under than gleaming moon. He gave you your name."

Luna was intrigued as well as absorbing everything April was saying. Her father was born into nobility, privilege, power, but at a price. A price he never wanted her to pay, so he sent her and her mother away so that she could have a future.

"What was he like? What's his name? What-

April held a hand out "He was nice, but distant. He helped his own kind when he could, but anyone who tried to come against him he did obliterate without hesitation. He had a good head on his shoulders and held his own land in your world. You inherit everything being his heir."

Luna still wanted more details, but she couldn't turn back time and get to know her father though she wish she could have met him once with her able to understand.

"His name was Enn, he had pale skin like you, hair the color of charcoal, and your eyes. Your eyes are his. So bright and full of life." April smiled "He wasn't a scary man, but he only kept himself at a distance to avoid drama, problems. He went on his own journey alone and met your mother.

"In a way this is irony, you being on your own journey and meeting his majesty. Tomorrow I can transfer the memories, I'll meet you in the morning at the castle."

Luna gave a small smile, to have a piece of him was enough and gave her a boost in self esteem, she wanted to know badly. Even if it was a small detail, it was great enough to make an impact, draw a picture.

"Thank you."

"Think nothing of it, if you'd like I could have Trent or Lance take you h-

"Oh, no I can make it on my own. It was nice meeting you all, and thanks again." Luna enjoyed April. She wasn't afraid of sex or speaking about it, and Luna had no girlfriends to discuss that subject with. But she did not want to stay with the stares of her topless boyfriends, so she made her exit without any other word.

`````````````````````````````

In the morning Luna greeted the table (Nick and Dom) happily. She ate her bacon while smiling away and swinging her legs under her chair. Nick could practically inhale the bubbliness that she was exuding. She looked like a little girl on a sugar high.

Dom wore a dark green t-shirt that read "Don't Feed The Fish" The back was a blown up image of a shark chomping down on a human hand, and jeans. Nick wore a gray dress shirt and navy pants. Luna wore a black skirt and a white sheer shirt, underneath was a pink tank top and a pair of black boots. Today she held her hair up in a purple ponytail, tied with a pink scrunchy.

"What's with you?" Dom asked, unlike Nick he didn't have it in him to skirt around people about their bizarre behaviors and weird mannerisms.

"I got information on my father. April's ritual worked."

Dom didn't look convinced "Where's the proof?"

"Look P.I Dick, she's coming here later to transfer the memories she saw." Luna stretched her arms up and then waited for Nick's response. Dom did as well.

"A dick is also a detective, Luna." Nick informed her as he picked at his food.

"I meant the dick that means asshole." Luna grinned at Dom who ignored the comment as if flicking a grain of salt of his shoulder.

"I think that's good that you can have that connection to your father...But I can't forget who April August is. I can not forget about what happened at the party. She may have changed her ways, may have. But that doesn't make her someone we can trust."

Luna sucked in her mouth a little at the word we. We didn't go over to April's house, we didn't have a pleasant conversation with her, and we didn't ask her for a favor in return give nothing. From Luna perspective April was bad for a portion of her life and now she was good. She held no malice or hatred, just a strong annoyance with Lynx.

Luna may not have known her, but she felt that she could trust her. Not because of her mother or her father, but the fact that April's life was so out in the open. That and April never lied, a fact that Luna at this time was unaware of. April would sing a song of murders that she had committed if asked. But the past was the past, burned, sealed, and buried.

"I liked her Nick, doesn't mean I'm jumping ship."

"I know, but she's not a person you should be admiring." Nick said this as if he were angry. He took a sip of water to adjust his temper and tone "She's dangerous."

"So are you." Luna locked eyes with Nick, her yellow gaze was stronger then his, in defeat his eyes zeroed in on a spot above Luna's head. "All that happened was a magical ritual with hot wax and hot guys."

Dom nearly choked, and not in shock. He really wanted to laugh at that, Lynx had told them about April's lovers before and that she was a slut. Nick was stunned after hearing that. Hot wax to him was code for kink: ropes, whips, chains, whip creams with red fruit, clamps, ball gags, and a lot of black latex.

"W-W-What d-did she d-do?" Nick managed to say.

"Besides inadvertently give you a stammer, she had sex. With her three beaus. At the same time. In a circle of lit candles, while I drank wine." Luna smirked "It was a very good vintages, robust, and just as sweet."

"Because he really wants to know about the wine." Dom grinned "Being as you like a show, you should be completely satisfied."

"Almost, I will be tonight." Luna flashed her eyes over to Nick who gave a nod, he remembered their date tonight overlooking the city, but his mind was boggled by Luna's acceptance of April's sexual proclivities, mainly because Luna had barely experienced anything sexual and April was a little too free.

"I won't lie it was a little weird going into her sex dungeon." Luna admitted "And the guys seemed nice, but they focused all their energy on April, so we had brief hellos. Anyway she had this magical sexual energy reach it's peak to get all the information she needed from the spirits."

"You just watched and said nothing?" Dom asked.

"I don't like disrupt as your count says intercourse, plus it was a ritual that was not to be interrupted."

Dom wasn't one to be perverse, but he wanted to know what she meant by at the same time. "She...entertained all three..in all three ways there are-

"Let me be blunt, it started to with one traditionally. Then one nontraditionally, then the third was traditional, then the second was not. Finally it was traditional, non, then an oral cleansing if you get my drift."

Dom sniffed, he wasn't for nontraditional sex. Not that he was a prude about it, it just didn't seem as natural. He only experienced traditional and oral sex, in nontraditional positions in his youth with past girlfriends.

"We get it." Nick was losing his appetite too quickly "But I also wanted to speak about our arrangement with Dominic."

Dom's ears perked up, his brows were deep in a sea of confusion. Gossip was good, but not if it involved him and not if drama ensued.

"Now?" Luna wasn't sure if Dom could handle it, he was very wary about Nick losing control. Nick already knew that tonight some things would be said that would redefine their relationship and he didn't want to keep this secret from his best friend any longer.

"Yes."

Luna shrugged "You're king, you tell him."

Nick straightened himself up against his chair and cleared his throat joining his hands together he placed them on the table. Dom didn't do anything, but blink and breathe. What the hell was he about to tell him?

"Luna and I made an arrangement before we started dating. We fed off of one another-

"You've been feeding off of my king?" Dom's eyes were wide as saucers staring at Luna.

"Yeah, but it was so it wouldn't be awkward. And it would have been if I fed on another guy while we were da-

"No. You've been drinking her blood?" Dom narrowed his eyes gripping the edge of his seat. Now this was between Dominic and Nick. Nick gulped watching Dom's reaction.

"I'm in control, if I weren't I-

"You'd snap, I know. You're putting Luna's life at risk, whether she's a demon or not you could accidently hurt her or-

"Like the others? I've never hurt anyone Dominic, please. Luna's been watching me, she's keeping me from losing myself. As have you. This way no one else has to be dragged into our affairs."

Dom bit it back and looked to Luna who patted him on the knee. Things were okay here. For now. "I have the ability to heal myself, so don't worry. We're two adults surviving off of the company of one another."

"But what about what April said? You may not have to feed anymore."

"And that would make me happy, but I'm not sure how to make it happen. Not right now."

"Then tonight?" Nick asked.

Luna shrugged "Possibly, I just want us all to be okay with this. After next week we'll be off in Romus. I'll be with Nick, you'll be with Bri. We'll be perfect."

"About that." Dom knocked his fist on the table "The enchantress and her son were invited, specifically for work purposes by lord Mason."

"His cat's not coming, is she?" Luna asked.

"She hisses at you too doesn't she?"

"Yes."

"That cat is possessed by the devil. Anyone nice and wholesome passes by it's ready to lunge, anything neurotic and evil it purrs at."

Nick knew that that had nothing to do with it: Rumi didn't lunge, because she was angry. She lunged to feel, cats couldn't technically reach out and hug somebody. Like her friendly owner, Rumi wanted to hug and greet everyone she met. The hissing was something that only Alex could define.