Vern Invites for a Visit Pt. 01

Story Info
Vern & his new house.
4k words
4.6
2k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18.

All are clean and the females are all safe.

There may be scenes of: GROUP, MFM, FMF, ANAL, MM, FF & FETISH

*****

It was almost 18 months since we visited Vern in Florida, with the pandemic & everything else that was going on. I was now living in New York with Lisa.

One Saturday in July my phone rang and it was Vern.

"Tony, Vern here. How the hell are you? How is Lisa?"

"Hey you old fuck, how are you. What's up?"

I yelled out to Lisa that Vern was on the line... She yelled back to tell him hi from me.

"Lisa said hi. So what's up?"

"For one thing I survived the fucking pandemic. In the middle of it, I sold my house & bought a nicer one."

"That's great. I'm glad for you."

"I wanted to see how you guys were and if you two still fuck around."

"We are fine and we still do, but it's not as good without you and not as often."

"That's the reason I called. How would like to come down and be my guests for a week and we can break in my new house?"

"We would be delighted to visit."

"There is one other thing. I found a very private sex club that I joined and they asked me if I knew any potential members & I thought of you two. I hope that was ok.?"

"That's very flattering. We might be. We can discuss it when we come down."

"Sounds good...See you in three weeks then?"

"Yes. We will be there. I'll call you with the date & info when we will be there."

"Ok. Looking forward to your visit."

"We are too. Thanks. Bye."

"Bye."

Then I told Lisa that we were going down in three weeks and that Vern joined a private sex club & wanted to know if we would join. I told him we would discuss it when we got there.

Lisa smiled and said, "I don't know about that. I think I'm too old for all those cocks, but we'll see."

Over the course of the next couple of weeks we got ready for the trip. Lisa made sure she brought extra sexy outfits. She also left her bras at home. She even went smooth because Vern liked her that way. She packed her nipple jewelry as well. For me, I didn't pack much at all, just the necessities.

I called Vern and gave him all the details and he said he would meet us at the Melbourne airport.

The day finally arrived and Lisa and I finally arrived without incidents. Since we had no checked luggage, only carry on, we went straight to the exit where Vern was waiting.

Lisa rushed to Vern and smothered him in kisses. I caught him giving her braless tits a nice feel and just smiled. We went to the car and were on our way to Vern's new house. The trip was going to be about an hour. I sat in the back and Lisa sat up front.

Lisa wasted no time in moving her dress up to her waist to give Vern a good look at her smooth pussy. Vern smiled and said, "This is the best drive I am ever going to take." Then he laughed and grabbed her tit which she took out for him.

The drive got even better when Lisa removed her dress and sat there naked. I yelled at Vern to pay attention to his driving. We all laughed.

We finally arrived at his house and he pulled into the garage. We got out & since Lisa was naked, Vern quickly closed the garage door. We were all laughing.

Finally inside, Vern showed us where we could put our stuff then gave us the tour.

The house was a sprawling ranch. It hade three nice sized bedrooms, one being the master suite with bathroom, jetted tub, shower stall for four and a king sized bed.

The other two bedrooms had their own bathroom & shower stall.

There was a dining room, eat in kitchen and a family room with a fireplace.

He showed us the backyard which featured an in-ground pool, a hot tub and an 8' high security fence around the entire property and an outdoor shower and cabana.

There were no neighbors around his house which sat on an acre.

Vern brought out lunch and as we ate I said, "So, tell us about your sex club."

Vern replied, "I got in because I am close with the founder, Don, very close. It's all couples though. They meet once a quarter at alternating homes for a weekend of sex. Their next meeting is this Saturday."

Lisa said, "That sounds pretty normal."

Vern continued, "It pretty much is. Are you guys interested?"

"Yeah. It sounds ok to us."

"I'll call Don and invite him over for dinner tonight."

Then we finished lunch and went out naked to the pool.

The day was spent relaxing and taking the sun.

Vern said, "Lisa, I must say you look terrific. How much weight did you lose"

"I lost 20 pounds and started lifting weights."

Before we knew it, it was time to get ready for dinner.

I showered and put on shorts & a tank top. Lisa showered and put on short shorts & a tank top that was quite sheer. Of course Vern was naked.

Just about 6:00, the doorbell rang and Vern let Don & his wife, Emily in.

Vern introduced us to them. They were dressed in shorts and tank tops as well. They must have been in their late 40's or early 50's and in good shape.

Vern set up the food on the patio and we enjoyed a nice meal with wine. As we ate, the conversation turned to the sex club.

Don said, "Vern told us a lot about you two. And we would like to know if you would be interested in joining our club."

"Vern didn't tell us much about the club except you meet quarterly for a weekend of sex."

"That's true. Couples only except for Vern here. Do you two have any inhibitions?"

Lisa replied, "No. We've fucked in front of others before. It's no big deal."

I watched Don and he couldn't take his eyes off of Lisa's tits, which were clearly visible through her sheer top, so I said, "Lisa, why don't you show Don & Emily what they would be seeing if we joined."

Lisa smiled, stood up, looked at me and removed her top, then let her shorts fall to the ground. She stood there naked.

"So, do you want us in your club?" I asked.

Emily replied, "Yes, very much so. And I can assure you Don wants you to join as well."

I replied, "Ok, we're in but we have a couple of requests."

Don asked what they were.

"First, Lisa is to be treated with utmost respect by your members. Second, if she says no, then it's no. Is that understood?"

Don replied, "You have my word that Lisa will be treated extremely well."

"Ok. We're in. Now how about showing us what you two offer?"

Don & Emily got up, dropped their clothes and stood naked. They were both in great shape. Emily had pierced pussy lips and Don's cock must have been at least 8" and it was semi hard.

Lisa smiled and said, "Hey Don, all the men like you?"

Don replied, "Actually Lisa, most of the guys are bigger than me, especially Dave. If you like big cocks, you will not be disappointed."

Vern was smiling and said, "Well, I'm glad that's all resolved. Now, why don't we enjoy ourselves. We have the whole night if you & Emily can stay."

Don smiled and said, "We can stay."

We all relaxed and in short time, we were all in the pool. Our naked bodies touching each other. I kept watching Don who never missed an opportunity to get a feel of Lisa. I could see his cock was rock hard and must have been at least 9" erect. I moved over to Lisa and whispered to her, "Fuck him."

Lisa smiled and nodded an ok.

Then Lisa got out of the pool and turned to Don & said, "Why not join me and I'll give you a taste of what you might get at the club."

Don got out and moved to Lisa. They hugged and kissed. His huge cock pressing up against her nakedness. She knelt down and started sucking his cock. She couldn't get it all in her mouth but she tried. Eventually, she got on her back and told Don to fuck her.

We watched as he slowly pushed his cock into her cunt. It wasn't long before his cock disappeared completely in her. He wasted no time in fucking her. Then he yelled out that he was going to cum. He arched back and gave her one last thrust and he filled her cunt with his cum. His limp cock was still spurting cum as it was now out of her cunt.

Lisa's cunt was well stretched and his cum was clearly visible oozing out her wide open cunt.

I said, "So, what do you think?"

Don & Emily both replied, "God, she's terrific."

After some rest, the five of us found Vern's king sized bed and enjoyed each other throughout the night.

At breakfast Don said, "There is a club get together Saturday at our house. Will you be there?"

I answered that it would be fine and that we looked forward to it. After we ate, Don & Emily left.

As we cleaned up, Vern said, "You guys are terrific. You both will make a big impression on the members."

Lisa replied, "Come on Vern, let's the three of us make a big impression now." And we went into his bedroom.

Lisa got between us and Vern was all over Lisa. As they were hugging & kissing, I was sucking on Vern's big cock and then eating Lisa. I lined up his cock to her slit and gave it a push and it easily slipped into her cunt. I was licking his shaft as it was going in and out of her cunt. When he was cumming in her cunt, I managed to get my tongue in her cunt and lapped up his cum as it was still spurting out from his cock.

As soon as his cock was out of her cunt, I got my cock in her and shot my cum into her already cum filled cunt.

At some point, we fell asleep but I was woken up to see Vern fucking Lisa in her ass. I just smiled and rolled over. I suddenly felt Vern's cock at my asshole and I felt it sliding in. I pushed my ass back to accept his cock. Once it was in, he started fucking my ass and Lisa was sucking my cock.

It didn't take long for Vern to fill my ass with his cum at the same time I filled Lisa's mouth with my cum. That's the night it was...

The next morning we all showered together and Lisa and I gave Vern a blow job and he shared his cum with both of us. Vern & I gave Lisa a golden shower before we got out.

After breakfast we lounged by the pool. The sun was hot but there was a nice breeze.

I said, "Vern, your place is terrific. We love it."

He replied, "You know, it's big enough for three. I wouldn't mind if you two moved in with me."

Lisa smiled and said, "If Tony gave the ok, I'd try it."

I looked at her and said, "If you're both serious, it might work."

"So why don't you both move in with me? I'm serious. We get along well. We have no inhibitions and it would be fun."

"Vern, here is what we'll do. We will go back to NY, pack some stuff and plan on staying a month with you to see how it goes."

"That's a good idea." Echoed Lisa & Vern.

I suggested we discuss arrangements like sleeping & sex, among other things.

Lisa said, "Look, I'll be available to you two all the time. I will sleep with Vern one night then Tony the next unless you make other arrangements. Once a week we can sleep together or more if you want.

Sex would not be an issue...

We agreed and it was all settled.

Over the next few days, we enjoyed each other often as we prepared for the sex club get together.

Saturday finally arrived...

We all showered and dressed casually. Vern & myself in jeans and t-shirts and Lisa in white spandex shorts and see through blouse.

We drove over to Don's house which was pretty big. We rang the doorbell and Emily opened the door & let us in. She showed us around and introduced us to the members, 8 couples in total, all of whom were pleasant and cordial. I'm guessing that the average age was around 50. All the women were attractive as well.

Emily then made an announcement, "Dear friends, if you haven't met our new members, Lisa & Tony, please say hello to them and make them comfortable and enjoy them."

Lisa and I mingled and were attracted to one particular couple, Dave & Andrea. We hit it off with them got to know them somewhat in a short time. As we chatted, the house lights flickered and I thought we were going to lose power. Then Dave said, "No, it's Don's way of saying it's time to get naked."

Lisa and I laughed and I said, "So, what do we do now...just get naked?"

Andrea laughed and replied, "Sort of, but we go into one of the rooms to undress and get ready. Come with us."

We followed them into a room down the hall. We all went in and then Andrea said, "Now, we can get naked and put our clothes away. You guys are ok with being naked in front of others, aren't you?" Lisa smiled and replied, "We have no problem being naked in front of others. We've also fucked in front of others." As she said that, she removed her clothes and laid them on the chair. I followed and now we were both naked. In the meantime, Dave & Andrea removed their clothes.

We all smiled and I said, "You guys look terrific." Dave's cock had to be at least 8" soft. Andrea's pussy was smooth and her tits sagged a bit but were perfect.

Andrea said, "So what are you guys into?"

I replied, "Just about anything. Oral, Anal, Golden Showers, Threesomes, Swap, Group...makes no difference."

Lisa continued, "I like big cocks." And she laughed.

Dave replied, "Well Lisa, I think you & I have something in common."

Lisa looked at me and I nodded an ok and in an instant, Lisa and Dave ventured out of the room to join the group. Andrea and I got friendly in the room first. It was a matter of minutes when I got my hard cock in Andrea's cunt and fucked her, cumming in her. Then we went to join the group.

I watched as Lisa made the rounds with Dave. She eyed every large cock and I could see her almost salivating at the supply of them. Don was right, they all had big cocks. The guests all had their eyes on Lisa who looked gorgeous. Her flat stomach, smooth pussy and her big tits were a sight to behold. I could see her nipples were already hard & erect. The women were equally taken with Lisa.

As Lisa & Dave made the rounds, guests would just go over and give her a kiss or get a feel of her. Then one guest yelled out, "Hey Dave, fuck Lisa so we can see her taking your big cock."

Dave looked at Lisa and she whispered to him. The next thing I saw was Dave & Lisa getting on a blanket on the floor in the middle of the room. Everyone gathered around and just watched the two of them.

Dave & Lisa wasted no time in getting into action. In seconds Lisa had her legs wide apart and Dave was on top of her. His cock was fully erect & hard. It must have been 10" and thick. I wasn't sure if Lisa would be able to take it all in.

Dave wasted no time and gently started pushing his cock into Lisa's cunt, going slowly. We all watched as Lisa pushed her cunt down to get his cock in her. After a couple of minutes, we watched his cock completely disappear into her cunt. I could hear the guests gasp as she took his cock all in.

Then Dave started to slowly fuck her. His strokes were long & slow. Soon, Lisa was fucking him back with each of his thrusts. I could tell she was ready to orgasm as her hips and back arched upwards and she started moaning. Then she clawed his back as she had an orgasm. At that time, Dave filled her cunt with his cum and Lisa had multiple orgasms. Finally things quoted down and Dave pulled his cock out, we could all see the cum oozing from Lisa's stretched cunt. Everyone applauded.

After a resting period for Lisa, the men were all around her wanting her. I looked at Lisa, who smiled at me and nodded an ok & I then made an announcement, "People, Lisa will be available in the bedroom down the hall for anyone who wants to get to know her better. Please be respectful and enjoy your time with her."

As I finished, Lisa went down the hall to the bedroom. In no time at all guests lined up to be with her.

A couple of hours later, the gathering quieted down and many of the guests left. I finally got a chance to see Lisa who, by that time was not only exhausted but covered in cum and female juices.

"How are you?"

"Besides being tired and sore, I am fine."

"Well, you were the star of the evening. And you thought you couldn't take all those cocks."

"God, Tony, I never saw so many huge cocks. And, you will be happy to know, I took everyone of them in my cunt, something I didn't think I would be able to do when I first saw them all."

"I spoke to Don & Emily and they said you were the perfect addition to the club and hoped you want to join."

With a big smile on her face, Lisa said, "I did enjoy myself but I'm not sure if I want to join the club as a regular. I need some time to think about it. I felt funny not being with you & Vern tonight."

"That's not a problem. I'll tell them that we are thinking about it. You ready to go?"

"Yeah, as soon as I get cleaned up."

"You don't have to. I kinda like seeing you covered in cum. I'll tell Vern we are ready to go."

We dressed and left...as soon as we got back to Vern's place, the three of us undressed and jumped into the shower. Vern & I gave Lisa a thorough washing and she enjoyed it. We gave each other a golden shower before we finished.

It was very late and Vern made coffee and we discussed the evening and we were glad we went. Then Vern said, "When are you guys going to get your things & come back?"

I replied, "I am going to fly up the day after tomorrow. Lisa will stay here and I'll bring everything back. I will be driving back & should be back by next Sunday. In the meantime, you two can play house.

Vern smiled and said, "We'll have everything ready by then."

The Lisa said smiling, "I think I'm going to really enjoy this...two men at my beckon call 24 hours a day...mmm."

I left on Monday & got everything we would need for our stay at Vern's and drove back. I did make it back a day earlier and rolled in Saturday around noon.

I brought everything in and Vern & Lisa helped me get things squared away. Finally, we were all settled in.

As soon as we were finished, I got naked and the three of us went out by the pool. As I sipped my soda, I said, " Ok, who wants to tell me what I have missed out on?"

Vern laughed and replied, " Well, actually, nothing much. Unless you want to hear about me & Lisa fucking."

I smiled and said, "Yeah, bring me up to date."

In the meantime, Lisa had a big smile on her face. I then caught a reflection on Lisa's thigh. It was still wet cum.

Vern said, "Well, Lisa and I fucked every night. She was insatiable. She wore me out. Right Lisa?"

Lisa added, "Well, what woman could not want that big cock in her? You know, I think it's bigger now than when we got here. Anyway, whenever we fucked, we talked about you and threesomes and how much I love it when you both do me."

By now, Vern's cock was hard as was mine. I couldn't resist and went over to Vern and started sucking his cock. Then Lisa joined me and we shared his cock. It wasn't long before I knew he was going to cum and sure enough, his cock exploded and filled our mouths with his cum. We swallowed every drop. Then we went back to lounging and taking the sun. Lisa laid on the blanket on the ground instead.

After awhile she was fast asleep so I whispered to Vern that I wanted to give our sleeping beauty a shower. He nodded an ok. Then we stood over Lisa, who was on her back, and we started giving her a golden shower which went on for a few minutes. She woke up and smiled as our last drops landed on her tits.

"I'm going to get even with you two." She yelled out with a smile on her face.

The phone rang and all we could here was Vern saying, "It's fine...Yeah...no problem...bye."

When Vern hung up he said, " We are going to have guests, Don & Emily & Andrea & Dave are coming over."

About an hour later the doorbell rang and Vern let everyone in and they immediately joined us by the pool. Needing no invitation the three of them got naked and joined us.

Vern then asked, "So, what brings you guys here?"

Don replied, "We just wanted to stop by to see if Lisa & Tony made a decision on joining the club."

I replied, "To be honest, we haven't decided. We had a nice time but Lisa was exhausted by the time we left."

12