Vern Invites for a Visit Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Dave said, "Well, I hope you guys decide to Join. Me & Andrea would like to know you better."

Lisa answered, "Dave, you were amazing & Tony said that he loved Andrea and we would like to get to know you two better as well, but in a more private setting."

Don said, "Look, why don't we do this...the four of you get to know each other better on a personal basis and in a private setting. Then afterwards Lisa & Tony can decide to join or not."

We agreed and enjoyed the next couple of hours just relaxing. Then the four of them left.

At dinner time the three of us discussed what Don said.

Lisa started, "I really don't want to join the club. I have everything I want here. I don't want to be a fuck you for them. I wouldn't mind Dave & Andrea but nobody else."

Both Vern & Tony said that wouldn't be a problem and were fine with my decision.

I then called Dave & spoke to him about our decision and he was ok with it. He said that he & Andrea kind of felt the same and would like to get to know us as well.

With Vern's ok, I invited Dave to spend the next day with us and he agreed.

Look for the next part...

12