Verna the Ponygirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You need to be ready for later," he told me which eased some of my disappointment although it was still pretty disheartening. "I'll remind you I'm the stud here in this, I chose my mares and which ones I use to my pleasure. You can be grateful that I even took the opportunity to give you some pleasure at all."

I ducked my head in submission and agreement to his words and he pulled me by my ponytail from the block and back to my knees. I stumbled and landed on my front laying down and Vander took advantage of that position to pick up his boot and place it on my back, in a silent order for me to lie there in submission to him. I didn't fight, I didn't struggle. I just relished his ownership over me with that boot reminding me of my place, and in a surge of arousal to my core I surprised myself, and him no doubt by my body spasming and orgasming in a wave of complete pleasure at my utter submission to his domination and I moaned long and loud as it hit me. My body writhed under his boot and I could feel his own sperm and my juices just pooling out of me and running down my inner thighs but I didn't struggle to move from beneath him, feeling his eyes on me.

"That was -" he broke off, hearing a crunch of footsteps.

"Luke." He greeted, and I could hear the smile in his voice. I, on the other hand, stiffened although in my state of pleasure and delirium it wasn't too much of a reaction.

"Hey Vander. I'm sorry I didn't mean to interrupt but I finished making up the feeds and fetching the girls from the paddocks and since you said you'd be working in the round pen I thought I'd come and see how it was going..." He trailed off and although my eyes were closed in bliss, I could picture the surprise on his face at seeing me.

Vander laughed a little no doubt at the surprise in his tone and pushed a little more weight into the sole of his foot. The result pushed me further into the ground and my whole body was so sensitive that I let out a little moan which I could just sense he was satisfied with. "Luke. I didn't expect you'd be so quick."

His voice was a little guarded as he spoke. Nobody had watched Vander work with me before, it had always just been a private moment between the two of us.

Luke sounded like he faltered a little but he spoke strongly when he replied, having clearly learnt in his time here that you couldn't bow under pressure. "I haven't seen you work with Verna and I was so curious to see what she would be like I couldn't help myself but watch," Luke said and I could hear the awe in his voice. "God she is just stunning isn't she," he continued, which had me perking my ears a little in disbelief. "Watching her move is simply something else but then more than that I would have never guess she would submit herself so fully over to you. She's so devoted... Even if it did take her a bit to come around she gave you herself so fully which is more than most ponies here. "

I could practically her Vander nodding and the pride in his voice was a lot more obvious now. "She's certainly my one special pony that I could never sell to anyone. Her heart is completely in this - that's why she's so difficult. They say about horses that a horse doesn't care how much you know until they know how much you care. I'm pretty invested in this pony here, and she knows that. In return for looking after her and keeping her safe and cared for she gives herself fully to me. Her whole heart, her full submission. When you have something so rare as that you have to treasure it."

As he spoke he removed his foot but I didn't move, just stayed there like I knew he wanted from me. I heard him walking away to get something and when he came back to my side he crouched and tugged my ponytail gently to coax me onto all fours. I didn't try and brush myself down although I knew the sand from the round pen was stuck all down my sweaty front and on my thighs where my juices had run and stuck the sand to.

He placed a blindfold over my eyes and I huffed in relief. It was what he had always done at the end of our sessions. We connected through an exercise session whether it be lunging, jumping, leading, anything and after he had my full submission he would put the blindfold over my eyes and walk me back to my stall. It gave me immense comfort and I don't know why. Perhaps it was that I knew he would look after me fully and I think he suspected it had a lot to do with not wanting to see everyone else's reaction to me when I came back to the barn. The blindfold allowed me to stay fully in my submission and not act out because I felt others would judge me for my submission. After the blindfold came my bridle again and he tightened it up before leading me over to the gate.

I crawled along, feeling his close proximity and although my movements were a little cautious and I preferred to lag just a little behind him to stay safe we moved out of the pen where Vander stopped, no doubt to talk to Luke who I presumed was still loitering.

"You got questions Luke?" He asked, sounding amused although patient and willing to hear them.

"So many Vander. Although the main one is, can I come and watch you work her again when you next do please?"

My muscles tensed and I snorted, trying to convey to Vander that that made me uncomfortable. Until today all of our sessions had been private which was exactly how I preferred it.

"I don't know Luke, I'll have to think about it. I normally keep it very low key with what I'm doing with her because she doesn't like anybody else really and I can't connect with her when she's tense from other people watching.

"I understand that Sir, " Luke replied courteously and I exhaled in relief. There was a pause of silence and I could almost hear Vander thinking and mulling over something in his head.

"I'm going to be training her all this week though. She's sat around in the paddock for too long doing nothing and she really is my favourite girl to work with so I need to bring her back into work. I don't see any reason why you couldn't be able to look in on some of one of our sessions and help me maybe work this mare through her next big challenge I've been meaning to face her with."

"You want me to help you Vander?" Luke asked, sounding confused which I was glad he asked because I was a bit confused too.

"This mare needs to accept other human handlers other than myself. It's not good for her to be turned out in a paddock for a week or so when I go on holiday because nobody else can get near her. I know you've got somewhat of an interest, or maybe just a curiosity in her, so maybe you could be the one we work towards being able to do that with."

I snorted, fuck me dead, that wouldn't be happening.

12