Veronica and Ted Really Kick it Off Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I crawled onto the bed and on top of Veronica. She almost instinctively wrapped her legs around me and began to deeply kiss me. As she did, she clawed at the buttons of my clothes and helped strip me down.

Now wearing only my boxer briefs, I reached under the mattress and pulled out the Velcro restraints I'd purchased earlier. I did so quickly - I didn't want Veronica to know about the restraints until they were already around her wrists. Holding the restraints off to the side while I continued kissing her, I gently grabbed her wrists in one hand and began to secure them around the head of the bed with the restraints. She studied me as I secured her arms. Veronica said nothing, but her eyes glinted with a lustful curiosity. She watched throughout, all the way until her arms sexily hovered just above her head. "Oooooh...are you going to dominate me?" she teased.

"No", I replied. "I'm going to torture you until you're *begging* for me to fuck you."

"Oooooooh..." As she hissed her seductive reply, one of her legs moved in anticipation.

With her legs still wrapped tightly around me, I gave her a long, deep, passionate kiss. Her return kiss was no less enthusiastic - her tongue eagerly explored my mouth. As we kissed, I could feel her hips bucking up into me, practically begging for my cock inside of her.

I broke off our kissing, and began to enact my plan. I slowly and gently moved my head to rest besides hers...and I began to nibble her ear lobes. A soft moan emanated from her, and I could feel her body squirm beneath me. After nibbling her ear lobes, I moved the action to her neck, and began to worship it too. I pecked the tender skin of her neck with ever-so-soft kisses. As I did, she turned her head and exposed her flawless neck.

Continuing with my plan, I trailed kisses down her perfect neck. The distance between each kiss was negligible, but I did eventually make my way to her collar bone, which I also kissed. By now, her moans were growing louder; her squirming more frequent.

Still, I continued my pattern of constant, gentle pecks of her silk skin as I moved down her body. Neck to collarbone. Then the top of her perky, perfect breasts. I took a particular care in worshiping her tits with soft kisses. "ooooh..."

When I arrived to the sheer fabric that covered the main portion of her tear-dropped shapes breasts, I let my mouth linger over it for a prolonged time. I slowly - purposefully - blew a long, warm breath through the fabric to wash over her breasts. I continued this pattern of moving down her breast until her pale skin transitioned to brown areola. And again, with the brown skin of her areola showing under the fabric of her lingerie, I gently breathed a long, slow, warm breath. It must have felt good. Her hips bucked her pussy up into me - I could feel the folds of her pussy part under the tip of my cock even through the fabric of our bottoms. "uuunnnn...gaaawwwdddd..."

With my mouth now squarely planted over her nipples now erecting under the sheer fabric, I again blew a warm breath. "Uunh!" Her response moan was sharper than before. "Oh I want you to fuck me so bad..." she said. She meant it - she continued to forcefully press her pussy into me even though her hands were restrained against the head of the bed.

I reached down to the ribbon of fabric holding her babydoll together and pulled at it. As I did, her babydoll fell to the sides and her breasts spilled out, fully revealing the finest breasts of the sexiest woman I'd ever seen. I then positioned my mouth over her nipples, and began to suckle them. "Uunnnh!" In response to her moan, I gently nibbled each erect nipple between the lips of my mouth. "Oooh god! What are you doing!?" she said throatily, as her body squirmed ever-more in pleasure.

Then I picked up the pace. I began to really suck on the entirety of her areola. I let my tongue roll over each nipple as I lashed it around her perfect areolas. When I would worship one breast in this manner, I'd fondle the other with a free hand, often rolling an erect nipple between thumb and forefinger. As I did, I leaned my head to the side so that she could watch. "Ooooh...my...gawd..."

With her breasts now glinting with my saliva in the dim light, I began again pecking kisses down her body. From the middle of her breasts, I trailed kisses down their fleshy undersides. And then to her perfect tummy. When I shifted my body to kiss her belly button, she could no longer wrap her legs around me, and so instead spread them apart to give me room to maneuver. No longer constrained by her passionate grip, I continued kissing her perfect body. Down to her belly button. Down...and down...

As I approached her pelvis, she really began to squirm. "Oooh god! Just fuck me already...god I'm so wet..." In her restrained throes of pleasure, her head was rolled back, and her eyes were shut. Paying her no mind, I pecked kisses down her pelvis until I met the fabric of her panties. From my vantage point, I could clearly see her swollen clitoris. I started as if I were trailing kisses to it, but just before I arrived at it, I moved my kisses laterally. "UUnnnnhhhh! Fuck..."

I trailed kisses to her soft inner thighs...and then to the location where her thighs met her pelvis. I playfully licked and gently nibbled the tendon that laid dangerously close to her pussy as it protruded out from her frantic squirming. "Ooooh...I've never felt that...uggg...before..."

Then I finally did trail kisses to her clitoris. Her body struggled involuntarily against her restraints as spasms of pleasure wracked her. "The worst is yet to come..." I thought wryly. Placing my mouth just over the thin fabric covering her aroused clit, I softly breathed warm air through it. "UUUGGGH!!" Even as Veronica moaned loudly, her hips bucked up and pressed her clitoris into my face.

Not one to give in, I instead gently bit her panties between my teeth. Making eye contact with her - just to make sure she saw it all - I pulled my head and body backwards. Between my teeth, her panties slid from their position as I moved. "Holyyyyyy shiiiit..." she hissed.

When I'd pulled the panties back far enough, I stopped for a moment to admire this beautiful woman laying spread eagle before me. "Beautiful..." was my last thought before my attention again turned to the the panties stretched out between her thighs. I grabbed them in a hand and motioned to slip them off. Eager to help as much as she could, she pulled her legs together and straightened them to make my job easier. Once I'd slid the panties to her sexy feet, I carelessly threw them over my shoulder and dove my head in between her legs. Her response was enthusiastic - her legs quickly parted for me and her eyes glinted with lust.

As I moved my mouth closer to her pussy, I could see its lips were red and swollen from arousal. Her delicious, musky scent wafted up and greeted me, and I could see dribbles of her arousal accruing around her lips. Meeting her glance one last time I moved as if I were going to begin passionately licking her...just before I instead moved my mouth to kiss and suckle her inner thigh. Her body involuntarily spasmed against her restraints. "Dammit...just fuck me already! God I need your cock so bad!"

"This is the fantasy you didn't even know that you had..." I assured her, just before I began trailing kisses down her inner thigh. As I moved kisses down her leg, I grabbed a soft foot in both hands and began to kiss her silky smooth calves. And then her shins. And finally her foot. I kissed the top of her foot down to her toes. Still holding her foot in my hand, I then put my mouth around her big toe, suctioned down, and then began to move my mouth over it. "Uuuugh! ooooh..." Her moans grew louder when I began to roll my tongue over the toe. But I didn't stop at the big toe. The world's most perfect woman deserved to have every sexy toe worshiped this way.

"Do you want my rock hard cock inside of you?" I teased, holding her sexy foot in both hands.

"Yessss...pleeeeeeeaseeee..." came her whimpering reply.

"Turn over." I told her. She did. And what a beautiful sight it was. She was laying on her stomach with her wrists still hovering just around the top of her head against the head of the bed. I could see her perfect ass just calling for me; her swollen red pussy calling me for right in the middle of it.

Now I grabbed the feather I'd purchased earlier and began to trace it across the back of her legs. And then her bubble butt. And then her back. "Mmmmm...What are you doing..." Even as she asked me, her hips ground into the bed, seeking any sexual relief she could find.

I leaned in close to her ass. "What a perfect ass!" I found myself reflecting yet again, just before I placed the soft end of the feather just against her visibly-wet pussy. "Ooooh...my...GOD! UNNNNHHH!" Her hips gyrated in response to the feather's movements. Taking another moment to again trace the feather up her body and across the back of her neck, I edged my own body backward.

I traced the feather all across her body as she lay face down. In particular, I made sure to use it to caress her erogenous zones. Whenever the feather traced such an area, her body would buck and writhe, and she would gasp a soft moan of pleasure. I decided that I would never grow bored admiring this beautiful woman this way. But, I did suspect that Veronica's pleasure could soon turn to impatience.

So, I placed the feather down and decided that I was going to now worship her ass. I trailed kisses all across the back of her thighs. These kisses were not like before - they were full of tongue. I trailed these more-passionate kisses up to her ass cheeks as I listened to her pleasured moans. I grabbed handfuls of her ass and kneaded it. It was so perfect; so full. Just the perfect combination of size, curves, and muscle. As much as I enjoyed worshiping her ass, she may well have enjoyed it more: "Ooooh my! I've never had a man do *that* before!" she remarked. I doubted it, but if it were true, it was criminal.

Without telling her, I pulled my boxer briefs down and kicked them across the floor. Now completely nude, I placed my hands next to Veronica and eased my weight down on her such that my pelvis rested against her ass. I became acutely aware of the tip of my cock resting against the sopping wet folds of her pussy. Veronica did, too, if her forcefully gyrating her pussy into my cock was any indication. "Finally..." she moaned.

"Not quite..." I thought to myself

Her torture was coming to a close, but I couldn't help but do a final few torments. Still resting my weight on her perfect back, I grabbed my cock in my hand and started to guide it's tip up and down the outermost folds of her pussy. Drenching wet as she was, I could hear the resulting squishing sounds mixed in with her soft moaning. For my own part, I could scarcely believe that I was the one sliding my dick up and down the aroused pussy of the world's sexiest woman. "Mmmmmhhhhhh...unnnnh..." continued her soft moaning.

I had one final torment in store. "Turn around", I told her. She did. And yet again, I was struck by this woman's otherworldly beauty. When I dove in between her legs this time, I meant it. Diving in, the sweet, musky smell of her arousal wafted up to me. I could see glistening trails of her juices flowing down, and beginning to accrue. Without hesitation, I began to roll my tongue over engorged clitoris. As I did, her legs spread wide to let me and her body squirmed against her restraints. "Ooooo! UUUUUH!"

Still rolling my tongue over her clitoris, I took the middle finger of my right hand and slid it into her drenched wetness. It slid in easily. With no effort, I had my finger inside of her all the way to my knuckle. "Oooooh god...don't stop..."

While I slid my finger in and out, I curled the end up my finger up to rub the roof of her wet cavern. In no time at all, a violent orgasm took her. Her moans turned into squelched grunts as I felt her legs shake and a burst of her wetness eject against my knuckles. Making eye contact with her after she recovered, I smiled and slid my finger out. Recovering, she could only mutter a feeble moan of pleasure.

I decided to follow through with the last of my plan. Again leaning my head in to roll my tongue over her clitoris, I reached under the mattress with my free hand and felt around until I found the vibrator. As I pulled it out she must have seen it, because she managed to mutter a "You kinky stud..." in between moans.

With it still in my free hand, I clicked it on. Its vibrations felt oddly soothing in my hand. But that wasn't how Veronica must have felt it as I slowly inserted it into her. No sooner had the vibrating tip touched her juicy lips had her moans turned to screams of pleasure. "OOOooooh! UUUUUUUUUG!"

With my tongue still on her clitoris, I took the vibrator's tip and let it play at the edges of her glistening pussy. Her moans continued to grow louder. Tracing the outermost lips of her pussy, I gradually eased the vibrator inside of her. I knew I was torturing her. Her hips bucking out at me in need of release, I knew it would only be a matter of time before yet another wracking orgasm took her. Tracing the outline of her deliciously-engorged outermost lips, I slowly began to slide the vibrator into her. I managed only a couple of gentle pumps of the vibrator before I again watched Veronica's head roll back and her body arch involuntarily in throes of pleasure. As she thrashed about and her body shook, I continued to lick away at her sexy clitoris...and continued pumping the vibrator.

When her latest orgasm subsided, I slid the vibrator from her and stood up. "I can't take it anymore...just fuck me..." Veronica said. She looked the part, too: her luscious brown hair was disheveled, her face was flushed, and her body had beads of sweat that caught the dim light of the room just so. I smile at her as I stood up, just before removing her restraints.

I had not been prepared for the passionate fury which overcame Veronica when I did remove the restraints from her wrists. As if shot out of a cannon, she leaped forward and practically tackled me. Indeed, she did knock me backwards on to the bed. She had been a blur - when I finally had a second to register what just happened, I realized that she had somehow already managed to straddle me, slide my cock inside her, and begin passionately riding my cock in cowgirl style.

When I realized what was happening, I reached my hands up to fondle two perfect tits. "Mmmmm! Gimme that hard cock...uuuuhhhh...you like my wet pussy, daddy? MMmmm...Unnnnnh..."

I loved when women talked dirty, but I was never very good at it. Rather than making a fool of myself by trying, I instead popped a perfect nipple in my mouth. My other hand reached down and grabbed a handful of her curvy ass. She barely seemed to notice she was so intent on her pleasure. "Ooooh, GAWD! I'm so wet for you..." She wasn't lying. Indeed, I began to notice that I felt like I was being fucked by a wet lake.

Then I realized that I had been turned on much more than I had realized. The moment of no return was close upon me. "Veronica", I muttered, removing my mouth from an erect nipple. "I'm gonna...cum..."

"Oh god! Oh yes! Cum in me daddy!" Wincing as the moment arrived, I sat up, grabbed her hips with both hands, forcefully pressed deep inside her by bucking my hips, and began to cum in her. As I did, she grabbed my head in both hands and stared into my eyes. Encouraging me throughout my orgasm, I could hear her saying "Yes daddy...fill me with your cum...oh god...I can feel you cumming deep inside me...oh...Oooooh...OOOOOHHHH..."

Breathing heavily after recovering from my orgasm, I collapsed back onto the bed. Veronica got up from straddling me, and laid beside me and nestled her head in my neck. As she did, I could feel her hand grip around my still-erect cock and gently caress it. She didn't seem to mind that it was wet from our combined juices. "Wow...", Veronica breathed, "That really was a fantasy I didn't know I had...it was REALLY good...I thought you were never going to fuck me..."

I chuckled in response. Staring up at the ceiling, I could feel her staring into my eyes as she gently caressed my cock up and down.

"That was the best sex I've ever had. You know...", she purred, "we should go out this weekend." Her segue way had been abrupt - likely, Veronica was already planning another sexual adventure.

"Like to the Beer Garden?" I inquired.

"No, I was thinking another city..." As she said it, she took her leg and draped it over me. "After tonight, I need to treat you out...god it was so good..."

"Another city?" I was intrigued. "Which one?"

"I don't know, I'll have to think about it. You know, you really are a beautiful man..."

"I'm beautiful?" I said incredulously, as I turned to meet her eyes staring into me only a few inches from my own. "You're a goddess!"

She gave me a few more-playful tugs of my cock in response before seguing into "Well...we should take a shower and clean up. We can discuss the weekend in there, no?"

I smiled, agreed, and motioned over to the shower with a goddess.

12