The Honeymoon

Story Info
Couple watch girl at pool. Invites woman to dinner and sex.
11.2k words
4.57
14.2k
25

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Paris Waterman

Exceptionally edited by Barney-70

This is not Tolstoy, or George R. R. Martin; it's a stroke story. Hopefully, it's passably written, but it is by design a stroke story, no more and certainly not less. I hope you like it and rush to tell your friends. PW

Chapter 1

10:45 AM Tuesday

The azure sea was sparkling calm and flat at the honeymoon resort in Puntarenas, Costa Rica as Mark looked over the pool through his telescope. The dark-haired girl with the fantastic body he was watching was climbing out of the pool and waked to a deck chair then leaned over-exposing most of her huge breasts to him before sprawling out in indolent repose, in the deck chair. The white bikini she wore seemed molded to her body. The resort allowed the skimpiest of bathing attire in the adult section, and what she had on barely met that criteria; in fact it might have been cause for the hotel to object were it not for the fact that they permitted women to go topless as long as they didn't strut about flaunting their charms to one and all causing guests to complain—none had, or would, but management felt comfortable having signage in Spanish requesting consideration of others in this regard.

And while the young woman was far from naked, she looked as if she were exactly that. The sight of her lean figure and over-sized breasts in a skimpy top and even sexier thong striding towards the deckchair in her high-heeled sandals was breathtaking. The diminutive triangle narrowed into a narrow strand that disappeared between the split curves of her high set buttocks and left bare the sleek contours of her long haunches, and the sheer perfection of her tight-cheeked young bottom.

Mark refocused the telescope as she settled into the deckchair and put on a floppy black hat, and then leaning forward did that seemingly impossible move women have perfected by reaching behind her and undoing the hook or knot that held the top up and let it slide down her left arm and settle on the ground beneath the chair. Gloriously topless now, she paused, straightened up in her chair, and with shoulders back, head erect, chin held high, her huge breasts were fully exposed to the warmth of the sun's rays and warm summer air.

Mark rubbed his groin in appreciation. A sixtyish bald-headed man spilled his drink down his hairy chest while watching her. A married couple--well the wife, anyway, hauled her husband away to the bar after he made a comment to her about the girl.

It was now 10:50 AM--a bit early for cocktails, even in Costa Rica.

An ache of intense longing came over Mark as he stared into the telescope, as the girl took a deep breath and her entire chest heaved upward. The up-tilted nipples, stirred by their sudden exposure to the moist sea air, seemed to be stiffening as he looked down at her from the fifth floor Honeymoon Suite he shared with his new bride, Marcie.

The dark-haired girl slid her hands up and lightly passed them over her naked breasts as she reached for the sky to stretch back languidly in a luxurious feline stretch, as if offering up her tremendous breasts to the life-giving sun. She held the pose for a good thirty seconds, then as a dreamy expression settled on her face, she slowly eased back into the chair, to rest back on splayed elbows. She wiggled her hips; her long tanned legs unfolded and sprawled carelessly in a loose vee. Her provocative nipples jutted out screaming for attention, and her lips curled into a blissfully contented smile.

Mark had grown accustomed to using the telescope he'd brought with him from Florida when in their villa; for he had, thanks to his bride, developed strong voyeuristic tendencies. He loved watching people, predominantly females who they had no idea they were being observed. Marcie had proved invaluable in this--knowing he was watching--approaching an unsuspecting woman and getting them to assume provocative poses while he looked on. It was a game she delighted in and he readily accepted it for he was a natural voyeur and she ever the exhibitionist.

He justified this perversion by convincing himself it helped understand women and their hidden desires; and to a certain extent he was correct in this. Of course, being able to observe someone when they are unaware of it does reveal many things about them that are ordinary disguised in one way or another.

But Mark had been watching this particular female from close up as well as from his room window. She was accompanied by a young man who was either her husband or boyfriend. They acted like honeymooners some of the time, and petulant children at other times.

"Are you watching her again, darling?" Marcie asked as she returned from the bathroom shower. She was nude; it was her style, her 'honeymoon fashion' she called it; as she sidled up against him, careful not to jar the scope and change his mood.

"I am she's wearing a white bikini today. She looks fabulous."

"Hmmm, you didn't say that when I wore my white bikini, Darling," she said peevishly.

"But I ate you out of the damned thing, didn't I?" he said defensively.

"You did, didn't you?" Marcie conceded, recalling the wonderful orgasm he'd bestowed upon her.

"Let me see this bikini you're so taken with."

He shifted over making room for her to sit beside him and after determining the focus was still correct surrendered the telescope to her.

"Ohhh, she's showing off, the little tramp!"

"What's she doing?"

"She's getting up. Aw, she's putting her top back on. Ohhh, she's leaving!" There was a selfish glee in her tone, and Mark picked up on it.

"Shit! I was ..."

"I know, Markie; you were going to jerk off watching her and then beg me to get you up again for a matinee screw."

"I never said any such..."

"Such thing, yeah, I know, but that's what you were thinking, admit it," as the words left her mouth she began dry humping his right thigh. Her cunt was wet from both showering and her excitement over the possibility of getting her newlywed husband hard enough for their third fuck of the day.

He groaned as she increased her humping, leaving a slug-like trial of her juices on his thigh that would remain there long enough to dry as they moved into other sexual activities.

"That's not fair, Marcie. I'm always thinking about getting it on with you."

She laughed and said, "It must be true that old saying."

"What old saying?"

"You know that men think about sex every seven seconds, no matter what the situation."

He laughed, and then said, "You have a valid point. I'm not sure about the seven seconds, but ... often enough."

Marcie was still humping his leg like a dog in heat, and he attempted to ignore her by swinging the barrel of the telescope around and caught sight of the girl in the white bikini returning to her deck chair by the hotel's sumptuous pool.

"Wait—Wait, Marcie! She's coming back! Here take a look." He quickly depressed the angle of the scope to bring his subject into sharper focus and surrendered the telescope to Marcie.

"I'd do her," his bride said as she reached out to feel his penis, which was semi-hard at the moment.

Mark peered over Marcie's shoulder as they both studied the young woman returning to her deckchair. Once seated she donned the wide brimmed black hat to protect her face from the sun; she was obviously not all that concerned with the rest of her body as she slumped down into the chair without any other protective clothing. Moments later she straightened up in the chair, shoulders back, head erect, chin held high in an imperious pose that had to have been well practiced before many a mirror.

"She's got some pair of tits, hasn't she?" Marcie said, relinquishing the telescope to her husband.

The simple elegance and size of her obviously natural breasts took Mark's breath away. He watched fascinated as she took a deep breath and her slightly up-tilted nipples seemed to be stiffening under the material as he watched.

Suddenly a shadow was cast over her and he let the telescope drop from his eye to see her boyfriend or husband standing alongside her; he of the glorious tan and perpetual hard on in his vermilion speedos.

"Oh, the boyfriend wasn't short changed either," Marcie said, somewhat enviously. "Ah don't worry baby; I won't be leaving you for him. Although ..."

"Although what, darling?"

"I'd like to try him on for size."

"Hmmmm," Mark said while staring at the girl's mouth and imagining her mouth around his cock. Marcie, still rubbing his penis giggled, and said, "It seems she's my benefactor if she's responsible for this lovely erection. Shall we rut on the bed this time, darling?"

Just then out of the corner of his eye Mark caught a movement. The girl's right hand, which had rested at her hip, was creeping across the flat plain of her belly, curving up over the rib cage, fingers nosing toward the left breast. He watched with intense interest as those fingers snaked around the curving slope to slip inside the cup holding her humongous breasts in place and loosely cupped the exquisite symmetry of that precious object. The breast in question was suddenly plucked from the bikini top and fully exposed.

"Jesus Christ, Marcie ... have a look at her now!"

After seeing the youthful girl brush the pad of an extended thumb back and forth, worrying the nipple until the tiny nub emerged from its dormant state; Mark turned the telescope over to his wife.

A second later, Marcie gasped appreciatively as the young girl brought her other hand into play, releasing the other breast; and now with one hand on each breast her long red tipped fingers traced over the slight bulges until she captured the stiffening buds between scissoring fingers.

It was at that point that Marcie groaned and lasciviously pouted, "It's as if she's doing it to me!"

She relinquished the telescope to Mark and began fondling his balls and tickling his asshole before she abandoned him to finger herself.

"Mmmm," he answered as he watched--first the girl at the pool, and then his recent bride as her fingers worked their magic within her sex making sloshing sounds as they plunged in and out of her sperm filled cunt.

"She certainly is an interesting subject," he said glancing at Marcie.

"Like what you see, dear?" Marcie inquired laconically as Mark relinquished the scope back to her.

"The girl's very well endowed. I'd guess she's a 34 D. Possibly even an E cup, and she can't be a day over nineteen or twenty; but the boyfriend's older, maybe twenty-one or so. And Mark did you check his package out?"

"Um, sad to say I did. He is equipped with a horse cock if you ask me. Those fucking speedos do exaggerate some though."

Marcie laughed lewdly and said, "Not that much dear. But I'm still very happy with your package, and how well you make use of it."

"Thank you, dear," he said as he renewed his studious examination of the youthful girl through the telescope. "I see she likes playing with her D's or E's."

"What's she doing now?" Marcie inquired breathing heavily and still strumming her clitoris.

"Her nipples are fully erect, or I think they are. Ohhhh, she's palming those magnificent tits ... they're actually heaving against her hands."

"Do you think she knows we're watching?" Marcie asked, and then grunted.

"Getting off, dear?"

"Close, Baby, very close ... Ahhhhhh, there—there it is! Ohhhhh ... YES! YES! YESSSSS!"

Mark kept his eye on the girl even as Marcie sank slowly to the tiled floor in ecstatic pleasure from her climax.

"I think she feels eyes on her and likes it. I mean she obviously likes being the center of attention; not that she knows I'm watching her."

"Ahhh, gimmie a sec or two; I wanna see her tits again. I think I can get off again." Marcie put her eye to the lens and saw the girl squeezing her breasts with a deep circular massage.

"Ohhh, fuck!" she moaned and relinquished the telescope to Mark and left him to hump the corner of the dresser next to her. Suitably impressed by her actions, Mark shook his erection from his sweatpants and gave it several gentle strokes.

"Yeah, she's hot, isn't she?" Marcie moaned, and leaning over the dresser, lasciviously licked his earlobe. "We're going to have us a wonderful fuck when she leaves the pool," she whispered huskily into his wet ear.

The girl down at the pool was now squirming in feline pleasure, sensuously wiggling her shoulders in obvious delight as her companion pressed his ever-present erection against her left arm.

"Jesus, if we had film of them I bet we could screw all day and night without stopping," Mark panted, his cock still in hand and dripping precum.

"I'd suck you off, but I want to watch her too," Marcie said moving away from the dresser and closer to him but leaving a noticeable wet mark on the furniture.

Then they forgot themselves as the girl's greedy hand made its way to her bikinied mound, slipped two extended fingers between her legs, and gave her pussy a vigorous rub as she leaned into her male companion and playfully bit the ever-present python-like bulge in his speedos.

"Huhh--uh—huh!" Marcie gasped as she returned to humping the corner of the dresser--this time so hard that it moved several inches across the tiled floor. Mark began fisting his hard on so furiously that when he ejaculated, he spewed several ropes of tumescent sperm onto the tiled floor several inches from Marcie's brightly painted toenails.

"FUCK!" they both groaned in sync. And moments later both were vying for a view through the optical instrument in time to see the girl twisting the material of her bottom bikini and pulling upward on the narrow gusset until it was deeply embedded between her cunt lips. As she stretched the twisted scrap she arched upward, raising her hips off the chair, and straining upward caught in the throes of her self-induced arousal. She held that pose, head thrown back, eyes clenched shut, brow wrinkled with lines of urgency, body bowed in a rigid arc. The voyeuristic couple watched open mouthed as she yanked the tight strip of cloth even deeper in a lewd parody of fucking.

The muscles of her calves strained as she rose up on her toes. She was tossing her head from side to side, flinging her long silky hair wildly, and working with mounting urgency. But then abruptly, at the last minute, she pulled back from the onrushing climax. Perhaps wanting to prolong it or maybe she was unable to quell the demand to finish. In any case, her fist opened, releasing the crinkled bikini bottoms and she fell back in a heap while the rolling waves of pleasure gradually subsided.

She lay quiet for a time, recovering her equilibrium. Mark focused the lens on her face to find her cheeks flushed, her nostrils flaring, her breath coming in rapid heaves through moist, parted lips. Her fine eyelashes fluttered as her boyfriend/husband approached. He saw her eyes narrowing into slits, before closing down and then her right hand which had come to rest on the shallow depression just below her navel, moved lower. Soon the whole hand nosed under the bikini bottom, burrowing between her moistened thighs, until her curving palm cupped her needy sex.

A surge of powerful lust electrified Mark at the erotic sight of the girl pleasuring herself with her fist jammed into her bikini bottoms. He couldn't help but allow his own hand to piston in time to her churning rhythms. Soon she was humping furiously, her lovely features once again contorted, jaws clenched, teeth bared, as she raced toward an explosive climax.

Suddenly her eyes flew open, through parted lips she drew a quick intake of breath, gasping at the intensity of the onrushing wave of pure ecstasy sweeping her up as she rubbed with renewed intensity and came, hips gyrating wildly and bucking violently as the shuddering orgasm arrived throughout her trembling body.

Mark yanked furiously on his own cock and the discharge came rocketing up in powerful pulsating jets, thick wads of creamy cum that arched up through the air as insurmountable pleasure shook him to his very core. His legs were rubbery, and he staggered back, eyes fluttered and closed.

Scant seconds later the boyfriend/husband seemingly furious was at her side, grabbing her wrist and pulling her up from the deck chair and ushering her off to their room.

"He must have a telescope too," Marcie said dryly.

Mark glanced at his precum covered cock head and snarled angrily, "Fuck!"

"Maybe they'll be an encore later, baby," Marcie said, then whooped with joy as Mark scooped her up, carried her to their king-sized bed and fell upon her.

Marcie wrapped her legs round his waist and chortled, "Give it to me, big boy. Give to me like you want to give it to her!"

"If only that were possible," he lamented.

"I wouldn't mind doing either or even both of them myself," Marcie said in a husky voice before taking his throbbing member deep into her throat while he worked a huge dildo into her sodden cunt.

_____________________

Later that afternoon the honeymooning Newlin's set out to make it a point to meet the big chested girl and her well-endowed lover.

"I'm sure they've already done the rain forest thing," Marcie said as they set their beach bags down next to their respective lounge chairs several feet from where the young couple had been earlier that morning.

"We'll probably catch them here after they've finished... um, whatever ..."

"I'm sure we will, Mark honey. But the boy's a bull, soooo."

"Yeah—yeah," Mark growled uncomfortably. "Don't go putting me out to pasture, Marcie. I'm still in my twenties."

Marcie blanched at having struck a nerve in her husband's pride. "No—no--no, Baby. I didn't mean anything against you or your performance in the sack. You Are Spectacular!" She began to caress his penis and it responded immediately.

An older couple passing by smiled and kept going to the other side of the pool.

"No—no, I meant that they are a very sexy couple, and as we're on our honeymoon and a tiny bit more sexually charged than usual, they seem to have gotten both of us wanting even more."

"So, you'd fuck him then," Mark said, peevishly as he began rubbing lotion on her back.

"Well, I know you'd boink her in an instant too, Darling. You know you would."

That said, she gave his still rising erection a good squeeze before relinquishing it and grabbing a paperback she had been reading off and on.

He shrugged and admitted as much, saying: "I guess."

About thirty minutes later after a refreshing pina colada Mark sauntered into the bathroom and watched his bride urinate. Marcie found it funny and after wiping herself sat on the bathroom sink while rummaging in her purse for a condom; finding one, she beckoned him closer and with the condom in her mouth, placed it on his penis.

They both moaned as he entered her. She anchored one foot to the floor and pushed off the counter with the other. They fucked silently in the dim lighting of the bathroom with the clatter of the toiletries behind her the only sound other than their respective grunts.

Mark took time to show his love by kissing her on the mouth, neck, eyes, and ears. Stopping before he ejaculated to hoist her back up on the sink and going down on her until she came shrieking his name over and over.

Then still shuddering from her climax, she licked her juices from his face and mouth then sank to her knees and blew him, taking the condom off his penis first.

"That was marvelous, Markie," she said breathlessly. But you were sooo good that I'd like to do something special for you. I—I just don't know what. Have anything you'd like me to do?"

"Have something dirty in mind, Marcie?"

"Yeah," she smiled, "Shopping, but I think you'll like it too."

"Really?"

Marcie nodded. "The shop keeper is a keeper," and then she giggled lewdly.