Veronica and Ted Really Kick it Off Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the hotel, I was practically going insane waiting. Watching the time didn't help, yet I did it anyways. "I need a shower. I need to be absolutely 100% as sexy as I can." Anticipating watching Veronica masturbate, I did my own masturbation in the shower - just to make sure that I physically lasted longer once I was finally with Veronica. Then I dressed, cleaned, and applied some cologne. Finally - ready to go - I did as she instructed: I arrived at her apartment at 7 PM. No earlier, and no sooner. It was 7 on the dot.

After a few knocks on the door, it opened to reveal Veronica. Even more sexy than usual, she was wearing a white dress much the same color as her dress from earlier - but this one was much more risque. Its length terminated well above her knees. Any shorter, and I was likely to see her panties (if she was wearing any...) peeking out from under. It off also had a plunging neckline showing much of Veronica's ample cleavage. The back of the dress was cut similarly - it plunged from her shoulders to her ass, showing off much of her sexy back. It was, of course, completed with white matching stilettos. Aroused enough by the sight of her, the intoxicating scent of her perfume sent me into a frenzy.

"You looking fucking HOT!" I exclaimed.

Her hair bouncing over shoulders as she did so, she smiled and flirtily instructed me to come in. With the door closed behind us, we wasted no time. Our mouths met, and we began to passionately kiss. Her hands went to my shoulders, mine to her slim waist. Courtesy of her dress's cut, I could feel the soft, warm skin of her waist under my grip.

Impressively - given our deep tonguing - she managed to suggest we move it to the bedroom in-between kisses. She began to take a few steps backwards. I followed her lead for a few steps until I felt her hand slip through the top of my pants and around my cock to give it several rough tugs. I had not expected her to be quite this aggressive, but I was loving it. Moreover, the soft skin of her hand passionately wrapped around my bare cock was...electric.

Following her lead - even as she continued walking backwards - I decided to match her efforts by placing my right hand under her dress. I wasn't surprised at how easily I slipped my hand under - the dress was very short. I was surprised, however, when my hand felt the soft, bare flesh of a cleanly-shaven vagina. "No panties..." Veronica's seductive confirmation revved me past the limit. With my finger, I began to slide my finger back and forth over the lips of her pussy. Doing so, I could feel that she was already quite wet. She continued to deeply kiss me while pumping her hand up and down my cock. Her only indication that she noticed my fingers were that I could feel her breaths become shorter; more hurried in between kisses. Impressively, we managed all of this frantic activity even as she continued to lead me to her bedroom by walking backwards.

Suddenly, she walking stopped. To the exclusion of all else, I had become aware of only her and I. Only when she stopped walking did I become aware that she had led me to her bedroom bed, and that I had backed her up against it. Figuring the bed was no obstacle, I grabbed her by the waist and lifted her on to it in a sitting position. She responded by wrapping her goddess-like legs around me. With her legs gripping me tightly, she pulled me in for more passionate kissing.

Somehow, even in the heat of the moment, I noticed a plastic blowup mattress on top of the bed. Except for that strange detail, her bedroom was tastefully decorated. Truth be told, I barely noticed, though. I was intensely focused on our passionate kissing. And the thought of her masturbating while I watched. Actually, mostly that.

Just before I was about to press the action into the bed, she instead gently placed her hands and my shoulders and pushed me back a bit. I wasn't sure what she had in store (I kind of hoped that this was where she would start the masturbation show), but I didn't have to wait long to find out.

Sitting on the couch in her sizzling-hot dress, she looked at me and playfully-yet-forcefully instructed me to get naked. Wasting no time with questions, I started with my shirt. As I did, she watched me intently with a devious smile. When I had unbuttoned the shirt and removed it, she scanned me over: "Very nice...", she purred. "I thought you might work out a lot..."

In truth, I did my fair share of working out. I wasn't one of those supermodels with shredded abs, but what Veronica did see, she apparently liked. As she drank me in, she leaned back and rested her weight on her hands and then placed the calf of one leg over the other's knee and began moving a stiletto-ed foot in playful circles. Somehow, she looked like a tigress amused by watching prey struggle.

Perhaps with the thought of her a tigress and myself the prey, I was able to remove my belt, shoes, socks, and pants faster than I had my shirt. I felt strangely vulnerable standing there adjacent the bed. Signalling to my boxer briefs with a nod, she simply said "Those too." So I removed those, too.

Studying her as I slipped off my boxer briefs and kicked them across the room, I noticed her eyes dart right to my fully-erect cock as soon as it was freed. Now completely naked with a raging erection, I felt even more vulnerable. "Veryyyyyy niiiiiiice! You have a nice big cock..." The way she said "big cock" with an exaggerated Colombian accent was far too sexy.

Standing fully naked, with an erection, looking at the sexiest woman I'd ever met, I didn't know what to say. So I smiled and tried to make a joke: "I thought you were gonna be the one to get naked and put on a show!"

"Ooooooh...yeah. Our deal...Well, I already pleasured myself before you came..." She got up off the bed and began slowly - with an exaggerated swagger - walking towards me. Similarly exaggerating her accent, she began to purr "And I might still put on a show yet still...but first..."

While talking, her exaggerated walk had resulted in her standing right next to me. She leaned in and placed a finger on my lips. As she did, my cock brushed up against her dress - but she didn't seem to notice. Then, tapping my lips with her finger each word, she began to purr "I'm going to fulfill a fantasy you. Didn't. Even. Know. You. Had."

Part of me was bummed out - watching a beautiful woman masturbate had always been a top fantasy - and this woman was both more beautiful and more confident than the others. But the other part of me was excited - I found that the new uncertainty of the night turned me on (even more.)

Saying nothing more, she gave me a final, short, deep and passionate kiss. I met her kiss only for her to shortly break it off and begin to ease herself to her knees. I watched her rest on her knees, smile up at me, and grab my cock in one hand. "Ooooh, a BJ!", I thought to myself. "I'll take it, but not the fantasy I was hoping for..." Any such thoughts fled my mind when I felt her tongue slide from my balls to the tip of my cock, just before I in turn felt her warm, wet mouth slide over the length of my cock.

My head rolled back, and a groan of pleasure emanated from me. "Unnnnh...fuuuuuckkkkk..." As I placed a hand on the back of her head, I felt one of her hands begin to softly cup and squeeze my balls. I was incredulous at good she was at this. It was, by far, the sexiest blowjob I'd ever had. I had to coach myself into calming down, less I cum into her mouth. While I suspected she would have enjoyed that, she clearly would be disappointed by not cumming herself.

Abruptly, she stopped. After a wet suctioning noise, she wiped off her lip with the back of her hand and rose. "Mmmmm, you have a nice, thick cock! But that's just a teaser." Grabbing a towel from the bed, she signaled to the blowup air mattress I had noticed earlier, and told me "Lay on that. I'll put this towel around your ass."

"An erotic massage!? After the world's hottest blowjob!?" I thought incredulously. Although, to be fair, erotic massages were one my (many) fantasies. An erotic massage with this woman was more than I could have ever hoped for, so I voiced no dissent. Rather, I did as instructed: I laid myself down on the blowup mattress. She had set out a special block at the foot of the bed with a cutout space where I could comfortably rest my head in - so I placed my head in it. With my head inside, however, I could see nothing.

"Relax. Sit back and enjoy." I didn't have any other option at this point, so I again did as instructed.

As turned on as I was, I could not truly relax. I could only wait, and hope that at some point in the night I got to fuck this unbelievably sexy woman. For a while, nothing seemed to happen. Suddenly, though, and without warning, I felt a tingling sensation on my back between my shoulder blades. It took me a second to realize what it was. "Massage oil", I noted. "She must be drenching me in massage oil."

Sure enough, I could feel the oil beginning to pool on my back. An absurd amount of oil. Then an obscene amount. Then an amount so comical, I almost lifted my head from its block to ask if she was playing a prank on me. But just before I did, I felt her hands begin to spread the oil over my back and shoulders. After spreading the oil, she began to proceed with her massage by kneading the oil into me. As she did, a creeping realization set in: "This oil is really slippery..."

After she had satisfactorily spread the oil over my upper body, she began to do the same with my legs. Although I had been really turned on after the blowjob, I had to be honest with myself: a massage with this absurdly slippery oil felt quite relaxing. By the time she removed the towel from my ass, I was almost falling asleep.

"Ooooh, niiiiice assss!" She exclaimed. "We love big butts in Colombia." She emphasized her accent on both "butts" and "Colombia" - as if they should be synonyms. Even as she kneaded my ass with the slippery oil, I had almost forgotten that earlier in the night this woman was giving me the blowjob of my life. That was, until I felt her rest her weight on me.

It took me a moment to realize what was happening. That she had rested her weight on my back was certain...and I could feel the bare skin of her legs resting on my back... and courtesy of the slippery oil, I could feel her sliding her weight back and forth. "Holy fuck!", I realized, "She's naked, and sliding her body back and forth on me!" Just to make sure I wasn't making this up, I began to move my head to peek over my shoulder and verify.

"Eh eh eh!" Veronica warned. "No looking!" I put my head back into the slot of the block and resigned to enjoying it as much as I could.

"What are you doing?" I inquired, my voice undoubtedly muffled.

"Nuru massage." She again managed to emphasize "massage" more than "Nuru" via her peculiar way of saying it with a thicker accent.

"What is that?" I asked.

"You don't know? You are a gentleman! You need to watch more porn!" Of course the word "porn" was said with a thicker accent than the rest. "Hmmm." I thought. "I guess I need to treat myself to an internet search..."

By now, I was certain that I was correct about what she was doing. She now must have been straddling me because I could feel her legs and body slide back and forth over my body, even as she occasionally massaged me with her hands.

Suddenly, I became acutely aware that if she was straddling me while she slid back and forth...that her oil-soaked pussy was also sliding up and down my body. An electric bolt of eroticism hit me, and I almost flipped over and began to start fucking her. Instead, I laid there and enjoyed the many sensations of her smooth skin gliding over my own. And - If I paid close attention - I could feel the soft skin of her pussy gliding over me. Clean-shaven as she was - and as oil-soaked as I was - I couldn't be quite so sure, though.

Back and forth. Back and forth. The copious oil she had put on my back led her body to effortlessly glide over me. It was like nothing I'd ever felt. Certainly better than any fantasy I'd ever had. Then it got even better. I felt her rest her entire body on me by laying her own chest on my back. I could feel her breasts rest against my back; her thighs against my bare ass.

And again, I could feel her body effortlessly glide over my own. Back and forth. Back and forth. The warmth of her body was electric, but her heated breaths on my neck and back were bliss.

"Turn over." Veronica purred in my ear. I waited until she got up from straddling me before I flipped over to lay my back on the mattress. When I did, I saw the divine image of her naked, oily body shining in the dim light of the room. At first, I wasn't sure that I was actually seeing what I thought I saw. She was indeed the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen: an ethereally-beautiful face flanked by dark brown, shoulder-length hair. A slim waist accentuated by a flat stomach and long, deliciously curvy legs...and ample, tear-drop shaped breasts ending with brown areolas and erect nipples. Last but not least, I noticed her cleanly-shaved kitten topped with a clitoris clearly engorged from arousal. She stood shining like a goddess. The image will never leave me.

"Holy...fuck..." I muttered. "You're...beautiful..."

She responded by bounding forward and resting her pelvis on my left thigh. As she did, she produced from the nightstand next to her an oil bottle. Squirting a puddle into her hand, she began to spread the oil all over my chest, my shoulder, and legs. Occasionally, my cock would brush up against her oily skin, only to quickly slip off into some random direction. I studied her as she applied the oil, admiring her beauty. That was, until she she grabbed my cock with a hand and began to apply oil by slowly-but-strongly pumping her hand up and down. "Unnnnhhhh...fuuccck...". It was all I could say as my head rolled back in pleasure.

She continued to give me this ludicrously-good handjob for some time...up and down...more oil...up and down...But eventually she decided it was enough. I watched her as she placed the bottle back on the stand and laid her entire body on me. At first, I became acutely aware of her breasts resting on me...but then my attention went to her pussy which my cock was resting against. "If she slid backwards even a little...I'd slip inside her..." I realized. At the end of every sliding motion, my cock inevitably ended up pushing up against her bare pussy. Somehow, the threat of me entering her - but not actually doing so - was hotter than I could have ever imagined.

"Enjoying your fantasy so far?" She smirked. Surprisingly, not a single word was emphasized. As she asked the question, she began to slowly slide her body up and down my own. Each time she slid away from my face, my cock threatened to slip inside of her. Instead, she somehow managed to slide in such a way that it slid up her ass crack instead. I decided that that felt almost as good as being inside of her.

"Unnnnh...Yes..." I had never felt anything like it. Not in my wildest imaginations. Each time she slid her weight away from my face, I thought that it would be the time that my cock would slip inside of her. As oily as we both were, how would either of us even notice? My hands hand been hanging listlessly by my side. No more. I placed each hand on a perfectly-proportioned (and deeply oiled) ass cheek. With my hands on her oiled ass, I was able to follow her every slip and slide. But I also took time to knead her ass. Somehow, an oiled ass was infinitely sexier to fondle than a non-oiled one.

Over time, her slides grew more aggressive. She began pressing her weight into me more. As a result, she lost some control; and, accordingly, she would sometimes slide farther than she planned. One such time she slid too far, and I felt the tip of my cock just barely part her pussy lips and about half of my cock slip into her until she slid away and let it slip back out. She noticed it, too - afterwards, she took extra care slide back and forth only far enough to let the tip of my cock enter her. There were so many sensations.

"Lemme get a condom..." I muttered, fearing that she would soon slide only for him to find out that his entire cock had slipped inside of her.

"Noooo...I want you to cum in me tonight..." I only thought I had been turned on before, but when she exaggerated the word "cum" in her Colombian accent, I realized what true lust was.

Her breathing continue to grow sharper as she continue to slide her body back and forth. Eventually, subtle moans began to come from her lips. And then, she changed it up. She slid her weight forward - I could feel every part of her oily body move up my own - and then she kissed me again. Much more passionately than before. I could feel her tongue deep in my mouth, so I braced myself by grabbing her ass and kissed her back.

Occasionally, she would slide her weight so far up that her pelvis rested on my stomach. During such occasions, I would lean up and pop an oiled nipple into my mouth. The oil tasted strange, but it wasn't unpleasant. But I couldn't help myself - this woman had the sexiest breasts I'd ever seen. They were neither too large, nor too small. They were not fake, either. And surprisingly given her age, they were both perky and firm.

Each time I would pop an oiled nipple into my mouth, I'd alternate between teasingly rolling my tongue over them, sucking them, softly biting them, and flicking my tongue back and forth over the erect nipples. She seemed to enjoy it, too, as a soft hiss of pleasure would slip between her lips each time I did.

This lasted only for a while before she wordlessly got up, walked a few steps, pinned my cock to pelvis with a hand, and straddled me. As she rested her weight down on my pinned cock, she placed her oil-drenched pussy right on the shaft of my cock. As she did, I noticed her face was blushed and her mouth slightly ajar. She looked to also be in pure ecstasy. But when she began to slide her pussy up and down my pinned cock, she began to moan. Loudly.

I bit my lip in pleasure and my hands went to her tear-drop breasts. As she continued to slide her pussy up and down my oiled shaft, I massaged her breasts. She barely seemed to notice, she was so intent on her pleasure. Her moans grew louder: "Mmmmm... Uuuunnnnnh..."

I decided that this truly was the fantasy I'd never known about. Part of me was bummed - I'd never be able to top this. I made myself feel better by playfully pinching her nipples. Veronica enjoyed that - her moans indicated she was close to cumming. "Oooooh...Ooooooh god...Unnnnnnh".

Back and forth. Back and forth. Her moans continued to grow louder as she slid an oiled pussy up and down my oiled shaft - until she surprised me practically leaping her body forward to rest her chest on me. With her head face down resting next to my own, I could hear her frantic breathing. The next thing I noticed was that she had her arm placed under our bodies, between her legs, and that she was frantically fingering her pussy in circular motions. I could feel every movement of her hand rubbing her clitoris. After all, the tip of my cock rested right on it. A quick pump of my hips, and I'd slip inside her...

But then she slipped her own fingers into her oily wet pussy. Her moans were loud - I could her them right in my ear: "UUUuuuuunhhhh...UUUUUUUUNNNNNNGGG". I also heard, however, the moist squishing sounds of her fingers slipping in and out of her. That was unbelievably erotic, too.

Suddenly, her body convulsed from a violent orgasm. As her body shook, I encouraged her orgasm by rubbing my hands gently all over her oily body. The way my fingers slipped over her oily breasts, waist, and hips...I could have done it all night. In the throes of her orgasm, she (seemingly unconsciously) press her hips into me while gyrating them in a circular motion.