Veronica and Ted Really Kick it Off Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last recovered from her powerful orgasm, she gave a lusty chuckle, a quick kiss, and then again starting sliding her body back and forth. Like before, she only teased my cock by letting it ever-so-slightly enter her...just before she reversed direction. I didn't mind, I could have done this all night. I was in a delirious ecstasy - I could feel so many sensations that I didn't even know existed until tonight.

But then Veronica wordlessly got up to rest her back on me before again sliding back and forth. With her feet propping herself up by virtue of being placed next to mine, her slides felt much different than before. At the end of a few of her slides, she would look over her shoulder and give me a deep kiss before sliding her body back down. During one such slide, I reached my hands over and began to knead her oiled breasts. "Uuuuunnnngggg" was all I could say.

There were no more words. This was only primal, delirious, otherwordly pleasure. I could hear only the sounds of her moans and the throbbing of my heart.

Her slides were sensational - I could feel her oiled ass sliding all across my pelvis, my stomach...and yes, my cock. Especially my cock. As before, most slides ended up with my cock pushed up against the bare, oily, flesh of her pussy. One time, Veronica did slide too far - and my cock definitely did slip deep inside of her for the barest of moments. In reaction, she quickly slid her body up, though...and my cock quickly slipped out of her before I had time to digest the moment.

After some time, Veronica stopped sliding back and forth. She slid her body down far enough to grab my oily cock, and place it against her pussy. With my cock in her hand, she again held it secure while she slid up and down its shaft. This time, though, she didn't continue for nearly as long. Rather, she eventually took my cock and slapped it against her clitoris a few times.

"Ooooh fuuuuuuck..." I moaned.

And then she began sliding back and forth again. Each slide, she let my cock enter her just slightly. I could again feel her pussy lips part and let the tip of me enter her. Differently than last time, however, each slide resulted in my tip entering her just a bit deeper than before. That was, until one slide where she surprised me by letting my cock slide all the way into her.

It took me a moment to realize that my cock was deep inside of Veronica. She was warm and sopping wet...but the sensations were only subtly different from the oil, so it took a moment to register. When the moment registered, though, I became aware of every sensation. As she pumped her hips up and down my cock I could feel her tight pussy suctioned around my cock with each motion.

"Uuunnnnnnh..." I moaned.

"MMMmmmm Hhhhhmmmmm" she responded.

When Veronica leaned forward, I rested my hands on her oiled, sexy hips. When she followed that up by leaning forward, I could see my cock moving in and out of her as she pumped her hips. There were so many sights in that moment. With her in reverse cowgirl, I could see her wonderful ass jiggle with each passionate motion of her hips. Unusually, some of the oil began to accrue around where our hips met, and strands of it occasionally appeared as her hips moved away from mine. I decided that watching strands of oil hang off her jiggling ass was by far the hottest thing I'd ever seen.

It didn't last long, though. I decided to stop being passive. Grabbing Veronica by the waist, I motioned for her to lay on her back on the mattress. She wordlessly did so. As she did, I noticed her face was flushed - and that the grabbed at my cock, guiding it towards her sopping wet, engorged pussy.

As I rested my weight down, I could feel Veronica's hand around my cock, guiding it into her. A soft pump of my hips, and I slid my cock fully inside of her. Veronica then wrapped her oiled legs around my similarly-oiled body, and pulled me tight. Giving her a passionate kiss, I then began to pump my hips with a passion I'd never known. Deep, hard, full pumps of my hips into her. It was sensational. I could feel her oiled legs losing grip and struggling to hold me down with every passionate pump. With her hands around my back, I could feel my cock pushing deep into her with each pump. Somehow, each pump I pressed ever deeper into her. As I did, I could feel the tip of my cock rubbing the roof of her sopping wet vagina.

"Uuuuunnnnn! UUUUUUNGGG! HARDER! DEEPER!" Veronica began to scream, her body writhing in pleasure under mine.

Resting my head adjacent to hers, I obliged. I pumped so hard; so passionately that I could have sworn I could feel my cock pushing into the end of her wet cavern. And yet she continued to encourage me: "HARDER! OOOOOH GOOOD! DEEPER!! YESSSS!"

With my head next to hers, I began to gently bite her neck - and then suck it. This sent her into a tizzy, because I felt her pussy muscles begin to contract. Her moans became squelched, and I knew she was having a powerful orgasm.

When she recovered, she kissed me with a passion I'd never known. Resuming her loud moaning, she wrapped her oily legs around me even tighter than before. And her hands moved from my back to my ass. Each time I pumped into her, I could feel her hands pulling on my ass - as if to help me get even deeper. "Uuuuunnnh! UUUUUNNNNG!! Cum inside me...oh god...oh yes! OH YESSSS!"

So I did. With one final pump - as deep as I could get into her - I rested my head next to hers and began to cum inside the world's sexiest woman. The first pulsation of my cock was an explosion - I almost blacked out. But each successive pulsation of cum shooting inside of her was only slightly less intense.

Finally, with prodigious cum now inside of Veronica, I rolled over. She chuckled lustily, and asked "How did you like your nuru massage?"

I simply laughed in response, and kissed her. Placing an oiled leg over my own legs and pelvis, she gave me a gentle kiss. I also felt her place a hand around my cock. Even having just had the most powerful orgasm of my life, it was still erect. Her hand softly began sliding up and down its length as she stared into my eyes.

"That was REALLY REALLY good..." she said.

"Oh my god...yes..." I responded.

This woman was a sex goddess. There was no way that I was going to let this be the last time we shared a passionate night. "Thanks for fulfilling my fantasy. But what about you? What fantasies do you have?" I inquired.

Her hand softly gliding up and down my oily wet cock, she began to rattle a few off "Well, have a fantasy where I fuck a beautiful man in a public place...Oh, and and threesomes! Both kinds. I've never been spit-roasted by two men. I've fucked women before, and I love their soft, tender skin..." Hearing her talk, I was almost ready for a round two.

Veronica started as if to rattle off more fantasies, but decided better against it: "Oh...and...well. Let's take a shower and get this oil off. Let's talk about it in there."

I mentally prepared myself to do the same that Veronica had just done to me. I was going to listen to her fantasies, only to later provide to her a fantasy she hadn't even known she had. As we made our way to the shower, I mulled over what even a woman such as Veronica might not have fantasized about...