Veronica Hot Mature BBW Pt. 02

Story Info
Thick BBW mature has kinky sex with young man with big cock.
4.7k words
4.53
43.4k
31

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrstanley
mrstanley
305 Followers

Note: Veronica is six feet tall, blonde hair, blue eyes, 230 pounds, 50EE-35- 48 with a large clitoris. Darrell is 5-10, brown hair, brown eyes, 200 pounds, 44- 32- 40 with a thick nine inch penis.

The introduction is written from both their points of view.

Darrell:

My name is Darrell and I am 22 years old and was very sexually inexperienced until recently. I met a 38 year old mature blonde MILF named Veronica two weeks ago. We seem to be a perfect match. I am in great shape and am heavily muscled 5' 10" 200 pounds and well hung. Veronica is taller than me by two inches and about twenty pounds heavier. We both live and work in San Diego. I am a computer tech while she is a financial adviser.

This all started about three weeks ago when I was shopping at the mall. Veronica is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life. Her sexy dress was so tight it looked like it was painted on her thick voluptuous body. She has massive hips, breasts and thighs. Her tummy is round and her calves and biceps are muscular with veins. Her hands and feet are large and very attractive. I remember that she moved like a much smaller woman with agility and grace. Her face is like that of a Greek Goddess. I think I truly fell in love with her the first ten seconds that I saw her in that parking lot. I would have never dreamed a week later I would be fucking and sucking that sexy plump body all night long into mutual explosive orgasms.

Veronica:

My name is Veronica. I am a 38 year old divorce that has been very sexually frustrated until recently. Most men won't have anything to do with me because of my size and girth. I am a big girl and I like to eat. Many men think I am fat and obese and disgusting. Most except me, but would never date me or consider me for natural selection as a sexual partner. I recently met a man that not only desires me, but has fallen deeply in love with me. I am not sure I deeply love him, but I love his big thick penis. He has the body of an Olympic wrestler and is almost twenty years younger than me. He loves my large thick body.

I met Darrell at the mall nearly a month ago. When I first saw him he was definitely checking me out. I was struggling with some shopping bags on the way to my car. I didn't notice him at first, but had this feeling I was being watched. I glanced up and saw a very handsome powerful young man. His eyes were focused on my lower body and he smiled as he looked up into my eyes. I was totally taken in by this handsome stud. He helped me with my bags and we went our separate ways. A week later I found myself on my knees sucking his big hard penis and taking his thick load deep down my throat.

Darrell:

I had just spent the last two weeks fucking and sucking Veronica's big beautiful body. We both spent each day at our jobs before meeting at her house for Marathon sexual sessions. The first weeks were just intense fucking and sucking. I wanted more than just sex with Veronica. I am not sure if she felt the same way about me. I want more from this relationship than just sex. I had fallen in love with this BBW that was less than two years younger than my mother. After our past week I decided to date Veronica and woe her romantically to show her my love. I had a long talk with her and she was actually very relieved by my feelings about her. She was afraid that the sex was our only connection. We made a date for this Saturday afternoon.

Veronica:

These past two weeks with Darrell were crazy. He did things to me and with me that no one had ever done before. He tongued my anus, sucked my toes and pulled my hair during sex. I had never had a man hold my head down while I sucked his penis. I enjoy ever thing he did to me. Darrell shot so much semen down my throat that I needed one less meal a day. If I had not had a hysterectomy several years ago I am sure I would have gotten pregnant by Darrell's thick loads of semen. I love sex so much. Darrell has brought me to multiple orgasms with his mouth and cock during every single sexual encounter. Darrell felt guilty about fucking me so frequently that he talked with me about some added romance. I actually was becoming concerned that I was just a sex object. We made a date for this Saturday. I hadn't worn a dress on any evening the past two weeks. In preparation for our date I visited the spa. I had my genitals and anus waxed and also had a manicure and pedicure. My hair has been a problem for years so long and hard to manage. On the way home I visited the hair salon and decided to totally charge my look. I had my hair cut to a extremely short length. The sides and back were totally removed to about an inch. On top my hair was trimmed to about four inches.

I arrived home and showered after my day at the spa and hair salon. My thoughts were of the beautiful young man that has fallen in love with me. I went to my closet and picked out my clothing. For underwear I picked out a black thong G-string that was very minimalist. I decided to go bra-less and let my girls have a rest. My breasts are very firm and full and they do sag a little, but I know Darrell loves the braless look. For my dress I picked out a red velvet size 22 sleeve less cocktail dress. Its length was about half way between my knees and crotch. What I like about this dress is the tightness. My large erect nipples are visible without a bra when I wear this dress. I picked out a red matching hand bag to go with my dress. For shoes I had a huge dilemma. My red thong sandals had a broken strap. I thought I had another pair of red heels. After looking through my closet I found a pair of clear plastic open toe mules on a four inch heel. My red toe nails nicely matched my dress. I put on several silver toe rings on my thick plump toes. I adorned my ears with gigantic hooped silver ear rings.

I heard a knock at the door and I opened it. I saw the most handsome man I had ever seen. Darrell was wearing a black suit and tie with matching shoes. He looked ten years older with the formal suit. His mouth shot open as he saw my hair. He loved the way I looked and complimented my hair and outfit.

We walked hand in hand to my car. My Mercedes is much nicer than Darrell's old car. I handed him my keys and he opened the door for me as we got in. We drove to the restaurant and walked into the entrance.

Darrell:

I drove to Veronica's house to pick her up for our date. When she opened the door I was immediately sexually aroused when I saw her. She wore a bright red sheer silk dress that was extremely tight and short. I got an immediate erection just looking at her. Her dress was sleeveless and very low cut on top. The tops of Veronica's massive tits spilled over her the top of her dress. Her deep cleavage was totally exposed. Her nipples were erect and visible threw the silk material. All of her thick thighs were totally exposed due to the short length. As she walked in my eyes traveled from her sexy thick neck to her breasts. I noticed that she had oiled her body lightly and her arms and legs glistened in the light of the hallway. Her sexy thick feet were bare and exposed in clear high heeled mules. Veronica had her toe nails painted deep red and adorned by several silver rings.

And now the story continues:

We kissed and mauled each other for a few minutes before we left for the restaurant. She let me drive her Mercedes for appearances sake. Veronica looked like a blonde Grecian Goddess on my arm as we walked into the upscale restaurant. Many of the patrons glared at her. Many women were visibly shocked by her short hair and near naked appearance in her sheer dress. Several men were looking at her plump body as we walked in. I caught several men looking at my lover's body. They looked away from her body when I gave them a stern look. I am sure Veronica's huge breasts were the main attraction.

We sat down and ordered our dinner after the waiter brought us large ice teas.

"I will have a 12 ounce New York steak with a baked potato." Veronica said.

"I will have the same, but make my steak a 16 ounce." I added.

The server left the table for the kitchen to place our orders.

"Before I met you Darrell every man I dated tried to change me."

"In what way was that?" I asked.

"I am a very big girl Darrell. I always have been. I was the center on my high school basketball team. Most men want a woman that is thin or at most a 10-12 dress size and 150 pounds max. In the past my dates and boyfriends pressured me to lose weight. About ten years ago a dieted and worked out like crazy. I got down to about 180 and a size 16. I felt terrible and was always hungry." She answered.

"You are so beautiful the way you are right now. Don't change a thing. We are a good match." I responded.

"I already knew you felt that way about me. No salad for this woman. I am a meat eater." She said with a mischievous grin.

"You can eat my meat as often as you like." I whispered into her ear.

"I love your cream sauce." She said under her breath.

Our steaks and potatoes arrived within a few minutes and we slowly enjoyed our meals. Most of all we enjoyed each other's company. We talked about what there was to do in San Diego. Veronica excused herself and pulled out her smart phone. I waited patiently for her to make her text message or whatever she was doing. In a few minutes she was finished with her phone.

"Darrell would you like to continue our date after dinner?" She asked.

"That sounds interesting. What are we doing?" I asked.

"We are going to see an opera." She smiled.

"Which one and where is it at? I bet that costs a ton of money?" I asked with a frown.

"It is on at the local theater streamed from a prior performance of a major production on Broadway. We are dressed for the occasion. I was looking for a movie and found out that the opera is playing on one of their screens in about 45 minutes. I have never been to an opera in my life." Veronica explained.

"OK. It will be my first one as well. Which one is it?" I asked.

"Madame Butterfly it is a love story about an American Naval Officer and a young Japanese woman. This one is in Italian with subtitles. It is about two hours long not counting the Intermission. This opera has two acts. Some versions have three. It only costs $20 per person. It says on line that the live performance tickets range from $200-$800 dollars." Veronica explained.

I paid our bill and Veronica left a fat tip for the server. We drove to the local theater that was a few miles away and parked the car. I jumped out to open Veronica's door for her. I was excited to be will her. She was so beautiful and sexy. I watched her move her sexy legs and feet out of the car to stand up. I held her hand as she stood on her high heeled clear mules. Her muscled calves and thighs moved with grace as we walked toward the theater. I moved my arm around her waist and I could feel her warmth.

We picked up our tickets that Veronica had ordered on line. Since we had just eaten we didn't pick up anything at the concession stand. As we entered the darkened theater it was packed with mostly women and a few couples. The thing that stood out was their ages. We were easily the youngest people there. Most of the people appeared to be in their sixties or older. A few might have been in their fifties. We were the babies in this group. We found our seat as Act 1 opened. The singers and music were pleasant and very enjoyable.

Veronica watched the opera with intensity. She held my hand tightly and moved her leg over mine as she watched. My hand caressed her calf and lower thighs. After the 1st Act we got a bag of popcorn and some soft drinks. One thing I learned from the opera is that Veronica is a very lovely woman with strong feelings and emotions. She was connected with the story and cried through several scenes. I held her as she sobbed. We both enjoyed the opera immensely and got a schedule of performances being streamed to the theater. We were surprised at the variety and number. Most were in Italian or French several were in German. We agreed that we would go to another opera in a few weeks.

We drove to Veronica's house afterward. She avoided caressing my cock while I drove. Her hand rubbed the back of my neck with her long fingernails. When I parked Veronica attacked me. She leaned over and shoved her tongue down my throat and grasped my erection through my trousers. I met her kiss and met her tongue with mine. I pushed my hands inside her top and lightly pinched and massaged her gigantic tits. Her breasts fell out of her top as I massaged her huge utters. Her hand slipped inside my pants and stroked my thick cock.

"Darrell we better go inside before the neighbors call the police." She said to me as she broke off our kiss. Her hand tucked my cock back in as I released her tits. I slid her top back over her big boobs as she positioned them back in the cups of the dress top.

We walked into the house and tore off each other's clothing in the front hallway. With-in one minute we were totally naked. I stood before her as she knelt on her clear mule sandals.

"I am going to suck this cock young man." Her thick red lips opened as she swallowed the head of my thick cock.

"Veronica that feels amazing. I love it when you suck me off."

I watched her tongue my glans and lick along the underside of my cock. Her long fingernails lightly scratched my smooth bloated testicles that hung down in my ball sack. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Watch me Darrell. Watch me deep throat your big hard penis down to your balls."

"I am watching Veronica."

She spit on my cock for lubrication and swallowed most of my cock in one gulp. Veronica held onto my hips as she sucked me down. I had about seven inches in her throat. She looked up at me as she slid her lips down my last inches until they met my balls. Her eyes bulged out as her lips remained locked on me as she slipped her tongue on the underside of my erection. Veronica slid my slick veined erection out of her throat until just the head was in her mouth. I placed my hands on the sides of her head as she swallowed me again and again. My cock was buried deep in her slippery esophagus as she deep throated me testicles deep. Her blonde head bobbed and her huge ear rings had an added effect on her efforts. She increased her pace and sucked my bloated cock with a rapid fury.

"Veronica you are going to make me cum!" I groaned as she deep throated my thick length.

She stopped and held me in her throat and looked up into my eyes and winked at me with my erection completely buried in her throat. After about thirty seconds of agonizing pleasure she un-swallowed my cock and licked her lips.

"I will finish you off later Darrell after you eat my pussy and ass hole."

"You want me to eat your ass hole?" I asked with a smirk.

"I want you to eat every part of me young man." She added.

"Every part you say. What do you mean by every part Veronica?"

"Lick and suck my slit, my pussy lips, my big clit, my tits, my ass hole, my ears, my belly button, my fingers, my armpits and my toes." She said.

"Well I have done most of that already. I really enjoy sucking your pretty toes when I fuck you." I said.

She stood up and grabbed my hand and led me toward her bed room. She fell onto the bed and spread her legs and raised her legs high in the air giving me full access to her smooth clean shaven genitals. Without a word I knelt on her bed and slowly licked her pussy and clit.

"That's it suck my clit sweet boy."

I swallowed her thick clit and lightly used my teeth on its tip. She shook with pleasure as I worked her clitoris over with my lips, tongue and teeth. After a few minutes I decided to lick and suck her entire body as she had instructed. I started at her mouth and kissed her deeply and moved to her ear lobes. My mouth then attacked her fingers.

"You are amazing. We should have done this from the beginning Darrell." She said as I sucked her thick fingers into my mouth and throat.

I gave her middle finger a blow job and deep throated it. She smiled at me as I spit her finger out and moved toward her armpit. She raised her arm as I licked her there. My mouth then attacked her huge magnificent tits. Her nipples were erect and the size a small marsh mellows. She moaned and panted as I nursed on her gigantic breasts.

"That feels great Darrell. I want you to move south and explore all my holes."

I moved onto her belly button. Her belly buttons opening was as wide as my thumb and deep. I tongued her and rimmed her there and she shook with pleasure. I tongue fucked her opening deeply with my mouth.

She grabbed my head and held my face in her hands. "Eat my ass hole Darrell."

I stood up and commanded. "Roll over on your knees and put your ass in the air."

"Yes Darrell. Remember you have to suck my toes as well." She said as she rolled over onto her knees.

"Veronica I can't eat dessert before the main meal. I never knew you were into ass play."

"I didn't want to scare you off. I figured we would work our way around the sexual menu gradually." She said looking over her shoulder as my tongue licked her butt cheek as she spoke.

I teased her anus by avoiding it at first. I licked her cheeks and her lips of her pussy. Her anus was very pretty. It was a tiny clenched hole with a star pattern of wrinkles. It was totally hairless and smooth. The skin color of her ass hole region was slightly darker than the rest of her body. She had a very nice ass. I wondered if my thick cock would fit into her tiny anus.

"Eat my ass slave boy." She growled.

"Slave boy? Are you ready to eat my ass as well you beautiful slut?"

Before she could say anything I rammed three fingers into her slick wet cunt as I rimmed her ass with the tip of my tongue. I added another finger to her pussy and slowly put my hand into her wrist deep. She growled in pleasure as I stuck my tongue into her ass. I fist fucked her as I ate her sweet anus. I pushed even deeper into her cunt as she pushed her ass into my face. I licked her anus with vigor as she moaned with pleasure.

"Eat my ass you bastard!" She yelled.

I attacked her ass hole with rapid hard tongue motions as I fist fucked her cunt. I sank my tongue into her tight hole and actually penetrated her sphincter.

Veronica reached around behind her and rubbed my head as I rimmed her. "Don't stop Darrell eat my ass."

I removed my tongue from her ass and spit on her tight hole. She tried to rise up to turn over. I held her down with my left hand as I probed her tight sphincter with my right index finger. Veronica gasped as my finger sank into her rectum.

"Go slow Darrell I am an anal virgin."

"I am getting your ass ready for my cock." I replied.

"I never said you could fuck me in the ass young man."

"Who's asking? If I eat your ass I am damn sure fucking it as well." I said.

I added another finger and used the lube by the bed to loosen up her ass. After a few minutes she was moving to the rhythm of my fingers. I easily added another finger. I was surprised how loose her ass had become. I removed my fingers and admired her anus gaping open. My tongue entered her open gape as she moaned beneath me. I slobbered into her ass hole as I removed my tongue. I had her ready for her ass fucking.

I stood up and put a condom and my erection. Veronica rolled over and moved to the edge of the bed. "You better lube that cock up."

"Yes of course. Your ass will need all the help it can get." I said as I dribbled gobs of lube on my cock.

She smiled at me and raised her legs high and exposed her ass to me. I stepped between her open legs and positioned my cock at her wet anus. She put her feet near my hands and I grasped her ankles for leverage. She still wore her clear see through mules and her red toes looked good enough to eat. I placed the head of my penis at her ass hole and slowly pushed.

mrstanley
mrstanley
305 Followers
12