Veronica Hot Mature BBW Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrstanley
mrstanley
300 Followers

"You are so big Darrell. I am not sure I can take you in my ass."

"I will go slowly." I said as the glans of my penis entered her ass.

Darrell had his huge cock at the entrance of my ass hole. I tried to relax as he slid his thick length into my ass. It felt like a telephone pole as his held me by the calves. I panted and shook as the veined club stretched me open.

"Your dick is so big Darrell. I have never felt anything like this before." I said as I tried to relax.

"You are doing fine. I only have about half my cock in you. In a few minutes you will be loosened up and I can bottom out in you." I said.

I kissed her on the mouth as I added more of my length into her ass. Her mouth was tight and she lightly bit my tongue. I broke off our kiss and our eyes met as I sank into her anus balls deep. Her mouth opened and her eyes rolled back in her head as I held onto her ankles. I now started to rapidly fuck her ass with deep full strokes. I withdrew on each stroke and slammed down balls deep into her slippery anus.

"Ohhhhh My God Darrell this is amazing!" She grunted as I sodomized her.

Veronica was so sexy in every way I thought as I continued to fuck her ass. Her sexy short hair, her large ear rings, her giant full breasts, her pretty face, her shaved pussy, her big clit, her wide hips and her sexy feet in the clear platform sandals. My eyes were drawn to her open pussy and large clitoris. Her clit was erect and her shaved cunt was dripping with wetness as I fucked her ass hole. I released her ankles and moved my hand to her clit and cunt. I pushed four fingers into her wet pussy and rubbed her clit with my other hand. I did this as I continued to fuck her ass.

"That is it. Fuck me harder! Fist my pussy!" She screamed.

I added my thumb to her woman hood and buried my hand into her wrist deep. I withdrew from her ass and admired her gaped open anus. I slipped my cock into her and deeply power fucked her stretched ass hole. She kicked off her sandals and pointed her toes as she quivered and shook underneath me. Veronica pushed both her feet toward my mouth and I swallowed four of her smaller toes on her left foot and sucked on them while I fucked her rapidly in her slippery wet anus. I pulled out of her ass and gazed at her massive gape before attacking her other toes with my tongue. She pushed her foot into my mouth and I swallowed the entire front of her foot in my mouth. Her thick pointed big toe probed my throat. Our eyes met as her spasms of orgasm hit her. Her eyes shot to an animal like glaze as she shook.

"I am cummmming! AAhhhhhhhh! AAhhhhhhhh! AAhhhhhhhh!" She screamed as she convulsed in orgasm.

I quickly removed my cock from her ass and put my mouth on her hard clit. I fist fucked her pussy hard as she grabbed my head and pointed her toes and shook.

"Don't stop! Eat momma's clit! AAAArrrrrrr! OOOOhhhhhh! AAAArrrrrrr! OOOOhhhhhh!" She yelled as she shook in a tremendous Earth shaking orgasm.

I held my mouth on her clit and licked her as she slowly recovered.

"Where do you want me to cum?" I asked.

"I want you in my mouth. I am hungry for dessert. Get on the bed in the center so you can watch my swallow your big cock." She replied.

She rolled over and patted the bed. I moved to my back in the middle of the bed. Veronica moved between my thighs and positioned her pretty blonde head to suck my cock.

"I love this cock Darrell. Watch your cock as it disappears down my throat young man."

Her lips engulfed the head of my thick erection and slowly slid down my length. I was very close to an orgasm. Her fingers lightly held my testicles as she deep throated me. I gripped her head and held it down onto my pulsing cock. She swallowed me rapidly and bobbed her head as hers eyes again locked on to my gaze. I bit my lip as she repeatedly deep throated my hard throbbing penis Her pace quickened and her head became a blur on my convulsing erection.

"I am cuummming! Swallow my load you sexy bitch!" I screamed as I held her head down on my pulsing cock. My orgasm lasted several seconds and after the initial explosions of thick hot semen I twitched several lesser gobs deep into her throat. She swallowed my semen with great effort. I watched her as she milked my cock of every drop.

"Wow Darrell that was hot. I think we should clean up and go for round 2."

We had fun all weekend long. We went to dinner, the movies, the Zoo and saw a Padres game. We also had sex every morning and after each date.

mrstanley
mrstanley
300 Followers
12