Veronica the Sky Pirate Pt. 02

Story Info
The captives fight for their freedom.
1.9k words
4.5
3.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men were all lined up, chained at the wrists and ankles with a fifth link around their testicles which would pull if they tried to move any limb to far or too suddenly. The captain looked down the line but all seemed mostly unharmed. Veronica addressed the assembly.

"Sorry for the inconvenience gentlemen," a giggle went round the girls, "You have endured a little humiliation, but we harpies are not without mercy. We will give you the chance to fight for your freedom". A murmur went through the crowd. Veronica continued,

"Nothing so barbaric as you think. This fight will be a fuckfight."

Then, as if sensing the confusion,

"The rules are simple, each of you will pick a girl as an opponent. If you can fuck her into submission, you win and you go free, if she breaks you first, you lose. So keep them up, lads!"

She turned to look at the captain,

"Captain, select your fighter. Cocks hard boys, let the fuckfighting commence!"

With that, each man's guard began stroking his cock and whispering to him with the voice. Within 30 seconds every man was ready, although the women were careful to provide only the minimum stimulation necessary and avoid any accidental explosions. The captain, to whom Veronica herself was attending, attempted to retain his composure and think of his chosen candidate without getting absorbed by the enormous, bouncing bosoms before him.

"Marko!" He called.

A tall, lean man stepped forward, tan from a lifetime on sunny deck, his thick hose, still red from where she had slapped it earlier, had no trouble standing on its own and pointed straight forward at the girl he chose, eager for revenge.

"Faye, you're up!"

A slim, petite girl stepped forward and faced her towering opponent.

"Ready... Begin!"

Called Veronica from her position fluffing her subject's throbbing weapon.

Marko immediately seized the girl, spinning her round and bending her forward so her pussy was exposed and rammed his cock forward. At first, it seemed as though even his rock hard member was having trouble breaking through her tightness, then, he found the angle and forced his way in. She gasped and he smirked as he ruthlessly pushed all the way to the base. This would be a quick bout. No sooner had his cock reached its maximum depth, her gasps turned to moans and she bore back in him, urging him to go deeper. He suddenly realized there was seemingly no end to her bottomless depths and he was now fully enveloped by her, not she impaled by him. To make matters worse, her pussy resisted his attempts to reshape it and remained relentlessly tight, rapidly burning through his stamina while following him as he attempted to withdraw leaving him helpless to pull out.

"I have a confession," whispered Veronica to the captain, "all harpies are size queens, that is the real reason we captured your ship. The true cargo was you! Or, rather, those massive clubs between your legs. We had heard the rumours you skymen were hung, but I will say you exceed all expectations. Unfortunately for you, that makes your victory here extremely unlikely. That big cock of yours is just a liability here!" she said, winking.

Marko's battle was not going well. The effort of fighting not to cum left him sweating profusely while his opponent appeared almost relaxed in her enjoyment of his efforts. Still, he soldiered on manfully, withstanding the powerful contractions of three of her orgasms until her fourth broken him and he released his seed with a roar. Faye moaned as he filled her and emptied himself. Cum was running down her thighs as her spent opponent collapsed back, his will to fight dissolved, his rapidly deflating cock a symbol of his complete submission. His guard came and between her and Faye they rechained him and dragged him off.

"As you see," announced Veronica, "loss of erection is considered a submission. Lose your erection, lose your freedom." She paused and continued, "I have decided I will pick the next match and face him myself."

Veronica walked down the line of nervous faces, but faces were not what interested her. Her gaze never left the line of erect cocks before her. She selected a particularly large one. 10.5 inches and as thick as her wrist.

"This one!"

The man was unbound and stepped up to face her. With a flourish she removed her flight suit. With a snap the leather strap released and her enormous tits sprung free. Her opponent was overcome with lust and charged forward, forcing her to her knees so he could fuck her tits.

"What are you doing! Don't waste your stamina!" the captain upbraided him, but the call fell on deaf ears. The man's blood was up and mostly in his cock. He fucked Veronica's tits furiously, completely enveloped, his cock was soon well-lubed with her spit and his own precum as she teased his head woth her mouth at the end of each thrust. He was more than long enough. She enjoyed the feeling of the tits being pushed apart by his girth at each thrust. He pulled back briefly, grasping his cock at the base he slapped it against her tits, the sloppy wetness sticking them together for a second before he raises his cock for another strike.

"Is that all you've got big boy!?" Veronica taunted him.

In response to her taunting he grabbed her head and slapped her firmly across the face with his meaty club. The weight alone was enough to make her see stars, but she demanded more. He battered her tits and face until he could hold back no longer and then plunged his cock into her throat, thrusting wildly into her bottomless gullet until he blew. She had agitated him into such anfury that he no longer considered his freedom. Only the instinct to cum remained. His load filled her throat, blasting out of her mouth and nostrils and covering her tits, running all the way down her body and dripping from her pussy. He pulled his cock out, clarity returning to his vision. Guards stepped forward, but Veronica cried

"WAIT!"

He was still hard, but for how long? All eyes were on his cock as the room held its breath for what cpuldnonly have been a few seconds but felt like an eternity. Veronica thought she saw a waver, but suddenly he decided he had passed the danger point and threw her back and began to fuck her in missionary. She felt the elation as her ravenous pussy stretched to accommodate him. He thrust hard and fast. Clearly he still had plenty left in the tank! It wasn't long before he had her cumming. Her pussy contracted around his cock as orgasm after orgasm washed over her. These orgasms had the effect of making her even more horny. Now it was her turn to lose her mind. She threw him back and began riding his cock so hard his comrades started to worry for his safety. Her pace was fast and relentless and the loss of control meant he had to work a lot harder to avoid cumming. Before long he was close to the edge. He attempted to shift to a more stamina friendly position, picking her up with her legs over his shoulders, the tension of supporting them both helped him to resist the urge to cum, but her relentless taunting whenever he slowed meant he had to keep a punishing pace. She certainly did not envy him the burning thighs he must have had after more than 10 minutes of solid pounding. She lost count of the number of orgasms, but suddenly she felt his rhythm break. She came out of her stupour long enough to see the familiar look of panic on the face of a man who is about to cum. Their gaze met for a second as they understood each other. They both knew he would not survive another cumshot. She reached down, grabbing his balls and pulled them down in an attempt to help him hold back. The strain in his balls forced him to couch low in an effort to relive the pressure, further increasing the pressure on his legs, but to no avail. She flashed him a look of resignation, as if to say 'well, you tried' and then his face clenched as he filled her pussy with all he had left. She stepped down and glanced at his limp cock. As she had expected, the combination of physical exertion and the second cumshot had proved to much. Defeated, he went willingly with the guard who came to escort him back to the line. Veronica collected herself.

"A nice warm-up. Who's next!"

A fit, lean man stepped forward. He was a little older than the rest, probably mid-forties.

"Release him."

He stepped forward, but avoided hasty engagement. His age had brought wisdom. He bent down and lifted her leg, presenting her pussy for an expertly delivered standing fuck. This position allowed him to target his cock at specific spots within her pussy. This time, she was the one struggling to remain standing. His stamina was incredible. After nearly 20 minutes and countless orgasms for her he flawlessly transitioned to 69 where she quickly found out that his tongue was even more skilled than his cock. He choked her with his cock while her pussy tried to drown him. She knew things could not carry on like this. He had her cumming repeatedly with no sign of breaking himself. Sooner or later this would mean his victory. She had to find a way to break him, and soon. She tried to break off but he held her in place with his legs. This had the disadvantage of leaving his ass exposed. She rapidly slipped a finger in and began massaging his prostate. The effect was immediate, he clearly hadn't been prepared for that level of pleasure. His grip faltered and she broke free. Now it was her turn. She mounted him in reverse cowgirl. In a position of control she could go to work. Within minutes, his stamina, already damaged by her assault on his prostate, was in pieces. He was having to pull out every few thrusts to avoidnthe point of no return, but every time her tried he was met by her hand massaging his cock head. There was no escape. He would be forced to cum one way or another and eventually he was. His cumshot fired all the way up her body in several pulses, covering her face, tits and pussy as she directed it. After orgasm henattempted to re-engage, but his cock had other ideas. After a few seconds desperately gripping the base in an attempt to save what little remained of his erection, it was decided that he was no longer capable of penetration and he was escorted back.

"Anyone else want to try for their freedom?" came the challlenge.

The captain stepped forwards.

"Enough of this. I will fight you for the freedom of all my men."

Veronica was taken aback.

"A high-stakes match eh? Alright, agreed."

She spat on her hand and shook his cock. The captain was released. He rubbed his cock and balls, chafed from the restraints. She smirked, they were supposed to be able to accommodate all men. She licked her lips in anticipation.

"Well, then. Shall we begin?"