Veronica's First Erotic Massage

Story Info
What starts as an erotic massage, ends up being much more.
3.5k words
4.64
52.4k
34

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Occasionally, I write stories for readers and this is one such example, for a lovely couple I met through this site...

From the first moment that George and Veronica stepped over the threshold of the huge luxury villa, to be warmly greeted by their effervescent host Sandy, they knew they were in for a real treat. The happy couple had set off from home in good time to ensure they arrived at the beautiful countryside location, just outside Houston, in advance of lunchtime. Following several days of cloud, even the weather seemed to have pulled out all the stops as bright sunshine poured through the clear June sky.

It wasn't their first visit to Stuart and Sandy's luxury Bed and Breakfast, having enjoyed its delights the previous year. However, whilst led through to their accommodation, they were once again blown away by the lavishness of the décor, coupled with the views of the private gardens, stretching out into the distance. When coupled with the fabulous cuisine the establishment was renowned for, plus the heavenly swimming pool that was practically screaming for them to pay a visit, this romantic retreat was undoubtedly one of their most favourite locations on earth.

'I've put you into the same room as your last visit,' smiled Sandy, as she guided them through her high ceilinged home. 'I know you were happy there before.'

'Thank you,' breathed Veronica, as they were led into the county room. 'We so loved being able to walk straight out of our patio doors and onto the pool deck.'

'You're welcome. Speaking of which, we're having lunch by the pool in half an hour, if you'd like to join us? And your massages are booked for three o'clock.'

'Fantastic,' smiled George at the thought of some much-needed pampering following their long drive. His pleasure was further enhanced by the sensation of breathing in the fresh rural air drifting in through the open French doors of their delightful room.

'I'll leave you to get settled in,' she smiled, backing out of the room. 'Come and join us for a glass of bubbly whenever you're ready.'

As the door closed and they were alone once more, Veronica sidled up behind George and snaked her arms around his warm, comforting body.

'This is perfect, thank you,' she sighed.

'I know,' he smiled. 'I've been looking forward to us being here again for so long. Are you ready for your sensual massage?' he asked in a teasing tone.

'I think so,' replied Veronica. 'Although it might feel strange to be...you know...touched by a woman. You're the only person who I've been intimate with for so long.'

'I've got a sneaky suspicion that you'll love it,' grinned George. Turning around, he took his beloved wife in his arms and kissed her thoroughly.

'Do you know?' she giggled, when they finally came up for air. 'I think you're probably right.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the time George and Veronica had enjoyed a swim and a long, relaxing lunch, it felt as though they had been in their private oasis of calm and luxury for weeks, as opposed to a matter of hours. Sitting in reclining chairs, they inhaled deeply, enjoying the feel of the dappled sunlight on their naked skin. Other than the sound of the leaves fluttering in the breeze and the twittering of bird song, they were surrounded by a heavenly silence. Before they knew it, the massage therapists had arrived and were setting up their tables in separate rooms within the house.

'I know you won't mind but we've booked each of you two appointments,' explained Sandy. 'Claudia provides sensual massage and will see Veronica this afternoon and George tomorrow. Jeannie provides an excellent standard massage and will see whoever isn't with Claudia.'

'Sounds ideal,' grinned George. 'I spoke to Claudia on the telephone a few days ago and she sounds perfect. Thank you so much for recommending her.'

'Well, if you'd like to make your way through, whenever you're ready and you can get started?'

'Have a wonderful time, my love,' George said to his wife, kissing her on the cheek, as, having walked back into the house, they parted company.

'You too,' grinned Veronica.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Welcome,' smiled Claudia encouragingly, as Veronica entered the comfortable, low-lit room with tinkling music playing in the background. Scented candles burned brightly around the periphery, whilst in the centre, stood a large massage table complete with a folded towel around the face cradle, to provide additional support.

'Hi,' said Veronica softly, suddenly feeling a little unsure. She stood back and observed her masseuse who was completing final preparations. Claudia was wearing a pale blue bikini top and shorts which perfectly accentuated her bronzed skin and dark hair. Her hands were soft with short polished nails and she had kind yet mischievous eyes; Veronica liked what she saw, almost immediately guessing that the two of them could become great friends. Taking a deep breath, she felt herself physically relax as the soothing mix of aromatherapy fragrances made their way into the depth of her lungs.

'If you'd like to remove any jewellery and make your way onto the table, face down,' requested Claudia soothingly. 'Then we'll get started.' Nodding, Veronica did as she'd been asked and settled herself down. It was a strange, yet freeing feeling to have no drapes covering her naked body and she was suddenly reminded that she was about to try something new. Claudia must have picked up on her slight apprehension.

'Your first time?' she murmured, starting to massage her oily hands across Veronica's delicate toes and along the sensitive base of her foot.

'Yeah,' replied Veronica, unable to suppress a sigh at the sureness of her touch and the subsequent feelings it elicited.

'You have a beautiful body,' Claudia observed, pushing her circling thumbs into the ball of one foot to force out the tension. 'And the way your husband talks about you...' she added wistfully, the pitch of her voice making it clear she was smiling.

'How's that?' groaned Veronica, struggling to maintain focus on the conversation, given the delicious sensations she was being made to feel.

'He is rightly proud,' she explained. 'I've seen enough of this world to know when a man is deeply in love with this wife...yours is.'

As Claudia's magical hands started to progress along her ankles and calves, conversation naturally ceased as Veronica was engulfed by a heady combination of relaxation and bliss. Her pleasure levels rocketed when the massage moved up her thighs to concentrated on the deep-set muscles of her ass; she couldn't ever remember feeling so soothed. Suddenly aware of Claudia's fingers slowly rotating further down her inner thigh, she remembered with a thrill, the sensual element that would be taking place. Automatically, her body tensed slightly.

'Just relax,' soothed Claudia, immediately returning her hands to Veronica's ass. 'Nothing happens here that you aren't comfortable with.'

A short while later, Claudia's fingers drifted once more up Veronica's inner thigh, the subtle pressure exerted by the massage gently encouraging her to slightly open her legs. As Claudia's soft hands reached the very top of her legs, this time Veronica felt those oily fingers grazing her pussy lips. Biting into the towel, she stifled a moan as her hands naturally clenched into fists, unsure of how to react. Suddenly an unexpected sensation forced her to emit a small sound as additional warmed oil was poured over her body, a good deal of it being directed between her legs so that it ran across her now throbbing pussy. Biting down harder, the muscles in her cheeks suddenly became very pronounced and Veronica managed to swallow away the groan she was desperate to expel.

'Sounds of pleasure are permitted in this room,' teased Claudia, returning her hands to Veronica's quivering body. 'In fact, I'd go as far to say they're encouraged.'

Delighting in the additional lubrication, Claudia ran her fingers pleasurably across the edge of the delicate pussy lips now on display as Veronica felt an increasing ache between her legs. She loved the feel of her husband's fingers when he touched her, but this was different. Not better, not worse; just different. Claudia's hands felt smaller, softer and nimbler than George's and, probably because she was a woman herself, more knowing.

Just as Veronica was starting to become accustomed to the intense feeling of her masseuse's fingers skirting the edge of her pussy, her hands changed direction. Claudia's focus seemed to shift up her body, putting Veronica's tense back and shoulders through their paces, eliciting a further flurry of deep sighs interspersed with muted moans. By the time her arms and tight neck muscles had also been entirely loosened, Veronica had floated into seventh heaven and felt entirely spaced out.

'Thank you,' she sighed, as she sensed Claudia removing her hands from her body. 'That was amazing.'

'Oh Sweetheart,' smiled Veronica, her soft laugh tinkling through the air. 'I haven't even got started yet. Can you lift your hips slightly for me? To give me better access?'

With a thrill of excitement, Veronica did just that, as a rolled towel was gently pushed under her pelvis. With her legs still spread wide, this had the effect of ensuring her body was entirely open and accessible to Claudia's teasing hands and whatever she had in store.

'Now, that's much better, isn't it?' murmured Claudia, as she trailed the backs of her warm, soft hands down Veronica's ass and across her pussy lips to the bed below. Unable to voice a response, she simply swallowed before repositioning her limbs to obtain a better grip on the sides of the bed. Before, when experiencing normal massages, Veronica had always wondered what it would feel like if the hands of the masseuse happened to accidentally wander, but knowing they never would. Now, she knew no such thing. That safety barrier had been removed and although it was thrilling, she was left slightly apprehensive, not knowing how to act or what would follow. In the end, Claudia made it easy for her.

'If you don't make any noise,' she said soothingly, dipping her fingers into the pot of oil she'd positioned between Veronica's legs, before returning them to her twitching, unsatisfied body. 'Then I'm not doing a very good job.'

Using her oil-laden hands, Claudia cupped her hand under Veronica's swollen pussy, holding her for a moment, before gently applying pressure with the heel of her hand. The next time she moved, it was to drag her fingers lightly through the deep, hot channel of arousal that had formed, mixing with the massage oil to make a slippery, exquisite mess. By this time, there was no denying Veronica's pleasure and her body buckled as a pained moan escaped her mouth, despite her attempts at silence. Claudia slowly explored her client's body and in response, Veronica started to groan throatily, her hips rocking slightly in response to the dipping, delving fingers which drove her onwards.

Clearly in no rush, Claudia held Veronica for some time in a confusing space between acute relaxation and potent arousal until, finally, the intensity was increased beyond bearable levels. Claudia moved the thumb of one hand to circle teasingly around Veronica's ass, occasionally reaching up to stroke her lower back. Using her other hand, she matched the rhythm, but instead allowed her delicate fingers to slip through Veronica's velvet folds and enter her tightly clenched pussy.

'Oh!' she gasped, partly with pleasure, partly in disbelief, as with eyes wide open, she recognised the tell-tale signs of an impending orgasm starting to grow in strength. It was the combination of lightheadedness and an elevated heartrate coupled with a hot, tingling sensation spreading across her increasingly agitated, tensing body that informed Veronica that she was about to lose control. As her upper body started to rise up from the bed, Claudia immediately stroked one hand up her back and gently pushed her back down by her shoulders. All the while, her fingers continued to sink and slide within Veronica's tightly clamped body, her spare digits occasionally nudging against the base of her clit or sensitive ass, sending her pleasure spiralling higher still.

'Oh fuck!' groaned Veronica loudly, grasping randomly at the bed, as the rhythm of Claudia's hand finally overwhelmed her. As her spine curved in ecstasy, she fell headlong into a powerful orgasm. Claudia refused to cease until Veronica had entirely ridden the entirety of her pleasure and, panting heavily with eyes wide open in disbelief, she eventually began to descend once more.

'Whenever you're ready, you can roll over,' murmured Claudia after a short while, stroking Veronica's leg companionably. It was a struggle, in her relaxed yet aroused state, but eventually she gathered up the necessary energy required to rotate a hundred and eighty degrees.

'I'll just place this over your eyes,' explained Claudia quietly, placing a soft towel across the top half of Veronica's head, effectively blocking out the little light there was in the room and sending her back into total relaxation mode.

Returning to the base of the table, Claudia began to allow her talented hands to migrate slowly up Veronica's body, commencing with her feet, soothing away all the stresses and strains of her normal life. By the time those skilful hands had started to edge past her calves to her thighs, Veronica felt her heartrate quicken once more, as her breaths became increasingly shallow and fast, anticipating the pleasure which lay ahead. However, Claudia instead moved up to her head, shoulders and arms, forcing Veronica's eyes to roll backwards in her skull, such was the level of relaxation achieved.

Feeling incredibly drowsy, it took a while for Veronica to realise that her masseuse had started to circle her chest. As those soft hands moved purposefully, they continually rotated the position of her heavy breasts, subtly stimulating them and causing her aching nipples to harden further with an urgent need to be touched. Standing at the face cradle, Claudia enlarged the area of her massage, circling around Veronica's breasts before moving her hands straight down her centre line, around her jutting hip bones and back up over her chest. When Claudia eventually began to also drag her thumbs over those hardened nipples, Veronica's sighs implied the very deepest contentment.

With a secret smile, Claudia stepped around the table to stand on Veronica's left side, level with her hips. Once more she massaged her thighs but, this time, with every sweep of her hands, Veronica's legs were gently encouraged to part. After only a moment's hesitation, she submitted and allowed Claudia to expose her quivering pussy to the warm air of the room. Lifting the bent leg closest to her body, Claudia pulled it to rest against her own chest before dripping copious amounts of massage oil directly onto Veronica's swollen, open lips. This elicited a small grunt from her client, leaving Claudia in no doubt of the pleasure she was starting to build.

Although occasionally interspersed with butterfly strokes across her inner thighs or abdomen, for the remainder of the session, Claudia's main attention was focussed on Veronica's increasingly swollen pussy. The blissful torment began as she gently stroked along her trembling pussy, allowing her fingers to gently pull her swollen lips apart at the end of each sweep. Occasionally those same fingers would dip into the deep, wet channel to distribute the oily arousal from clit to ass and back again, causing Veronica to quietly moan.

This soon progressed to the wildly intense sensation of Claudia's slippery thumb and index finger on her left hand attempting to trap Veronica's rigid clit. It took several attempts, during which a panting Veronica tried to still her convulsing body but at last, Claudia achieved her goal. Holding her firmly, Claudia began to stroke her lightly gripping fingers along the length of her sensitive, trapped nub, whilst the fingers on her other hand disappeared into Veronica's tight pussy once again.

'Oh God!' she breathed, as Claudia's delicate fingers on her right hand began to slowly fuck her. Each time, as her hand bottomed out, a slight twist to her wrist multiplied the sensations and made Veronica growl throatily.

'Let's make enough noise to get your husband in here, shall we?' suggested Claudia cheekily. 'He should have finished his massage by now, but he is a few rooms away, so the louder the better, okay?'

Marginally lifting her left hand to slightly raise and engorge Veronica's clit, Claudia concentrated her efforts on stimulating Veronica's G-spot, occasionally allowing her spare fingers to trail teasingly across her ass. By this time, a spasming Veronica was groaning with every breath, her breasts wobbling with the unintentional rocking of her body whilst the intensity caused her to balance up on her tiptoes. Alerted by Veronica's wild cries, George quickly yet stealthily entered the room to be confronted by the sight of his beautiful wife dissolving into a flurry of orgasms under the control of another woman's touch. With a flood of heat to his abdomen, he felt his twinging cock immediately rise and swell in direct reaction; it was one of the sexiest things he had ever witnessed.

George stood and watched in wonder as Veronica slowly descended from her mammoth high. Claudia glanced up and winked at George before placing one still hand over Veronica's pussy and the other directly over her rapidly beating heart, waiting for her to recover. At last, a quivering sigh of deepest contentment reverberated around the room and Claudia removed her slick hands altogether, dropping a tender kiss on Veronica's cheek.

'Your turn now,' she smiled at George, before backing out of the room and closing the door behind her.

'George, is that you?' asked Veronica drowsily.

'Yes, my love,' he answered, tenderly stroking his wife's oily torso before carefully slipping her waist and ankle chains into position. 'Are you ready for me?'

'I really don't think I can come again,' she sighed with a broad smile on her face.

'Let me be the judge of that,' growled George, mounting the massage table, between Veronica's still wide-open legs. Glancing down, he grasped his throbbing cock, dragging the taut, swollen head through Veronica's dripping lips, causing them both to gasp with pleasure. Upon reaching her hardened clit, he circled it teasingly with the head, smirking slightly to observe her tightly clenched fists. Done with such knee-trembling pressure, Veronica was forced to cry out, her back arching with painful desire.

'Do you want to reconsider your answer?' teased George, lifting her knees up to her chest before nudging himself slowly inside his wife's tight body.

'Oh God! Yes!' gasped Veronica, her hands reaching for George's chest, as he sank deeper and deeper inside.

Thanks to the angle of penetration, his initial entry seemed to go on forever. When George eventually bottomed out, his groin ground against her now wet, prominent clit and Veronica instantly started to ramp up towards another orgasm. With a metronome rock of his hips, George began to build their combined pleasure. The towel still in place over Veronica's eyes meant that he was unable to read her full expression, but from her wide smile and breathy groans, the extent of her arousal was unquestionable.

'Oh, George,' she groaned as a hot rush of sensation flooded her pussy and she knew her release was imminent. 'Please don't stop.'

'Not a chance,' grunted George, thrusting his hips harder as he felt his cock swell in preparation. 'Go on baby. Come for me.'

Veronica wasn't sure whether it was his spoken demands that drove her over the edge but within moments, she found herself engulfed by a glorious, shuddering climax. As her tightly clenched muscles relentlessly contracted around George's thick erection, he found himself inextricably imprisoned within her blissfully uncontrollable passion.

12