Veronica's First Erotic Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh fuck!' he cried, slamming himself unforgivingly onwards. Suddenly, with a guttural roar, he began to pump his release, on and on, deep inside his shuddering wife. Almost instantly, Veronica's noisy cries reduced down to a series of satisfied sighs and groans. Gently withdrawing, George slumped down on the bed and cradled her tenderly in his arms. Within mere moments, they had both fallen asleep.

An hour later, George woke. Groggily, he looked around at his surroundings, a slow smile spreading across his face as he remembered his activities of the previous few hours. Edging carefully off the bed, so as not to wake a still sleeping Veronica, he took a brief shower before strolling out into the back garden. An evening sun hung low in the sky whilst birds swooped through the pale sky to catch insects on the wing.

Heading for the chattering, noisy throng, George found his hosts and their masseuses in the hot tub.

'George! Drink?' Stuart offered, as he joined them in the warm, frothy waters.

'Thanks,' he nodded, accepting the proffered beverage. 'Veronica's just have a snooze,' he added, in response to the glances being made in the direction of their room.

'I hope you treated her kindly,' teased Claudia, aware of what would have taken place after she left.

'Of course,' smiled George, taking a refreshing mouthful of icy Champagne.

'Good,' she grinned. 'Because you know, it's your turn with me tomorrow.'

'I can't wait,' he chuckled. 'This has already been the best vacation ever and we only arrived a few hours ago.' And little did George know, it was only destined to get better.

----------

Thanks in advance for your votes and/or feedback.

12