Veronica's House Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mindful of the, "soft taps won't count and you will have to do it again and again until I'm satisfied" rule, I took the paddle from Veronica and my courage in both hands and proceeded to deliver 20 blows on alternating cheeks at what I hoped was much the same force as that used by Veronica.

After my 20th blow I straightened up and looked at Veronica who appeared rather pleased at my work, saying, "okay, I'll now give her three cane strokes before handing over to you for the next 15." And, with that, Veronica stepped into position and in quick succession unceremoniously delivered three of the hardest strokes of the morning, each one resulting in a little squeal and then a sharp intake of breath from Vanessa.

I must have looked horrified, or at least concerned, when I was handed the cane, as she said, "what's wrong James, not worried about Vanessa are you?"

"Well yes, actually" I replied, "18 strokes after forty paddles seems like a lot, and I'm not sure why she consents to it."

"Oh, it's consent you're worried about is it. Very well, Vanessa, do you consent?"

"Yes Mistress," replied Vanessa.

"Consent to what exactly?" continued Veronica.

"I consent to being caned, another 15 strokes, Mistress."

"Well, there you are James, Vanessa has explicitly consented, pray please do continue. Remember to try and land each and every stroke just as hard and fast as I did."

Snookered again, I thought, as I sighed and summoned up my resolve for what had to be done.

With a heavy heart I hefted the cane, positioned myself behind Vanessa and proceeded to deliver each stroke as instructed. By the seventh Vanessa was quietly sobbing, the sobbing only interrupted by a sharp intake and holding of breath milliseconds after each stroke landed. Before the 15th and last stroke I'd noticed that some strokes had resulted in little trickles of blood, and was very glad when it was over. Although I supposed I wasn't as glad as Vanessa!

"Well done, well done indeed James," pronounced Veronica with a big smile. "I know that wasn't easy for you, inflicting pain doesn't, thankfully, come easily to most people and I could see from the look on your face that you didn't enjoy it. That's good, very good actually, I don't want my slaves to enjoy such work, that's for the Mistress only, slaves only have to obey."

She quickly added, "not that you are a slave yet James, as we all know, but I think I am correct in thinking that you are warming to the idea, hmmm?"

All I could do, in thinking about how I was aroused by the idea of being strapped down to a bench, or otherwise doing Veronica's bidding, was nod slowly.

"Oh I am sooo pleased to hear it," she crooned, as she rubbed my back with one hand while taking the cane from me with the other.

"Well," Veronica announced to all in a loud and commanding voice, "that ends our time in the playroom for today. I trust that witnessing, or experiencing first-hand, what occurred has reminded you all of how serious I am about the rules and that I never, will never, neglect to punish disobedience or sloppy work. I also hope that you all understand that James didn't really administer any punishments at all, that he is just my tool, so it was I, your mistress, that punished you. James continues to be my guest here and you are all to treat him with the utmost respect, and do whatever he asks of you as if it was me asking."

And with that she dismissed everyone with a wave of the hand, and all the women, their nakedness broken only by their black collars, trooped out in single file with those punished the last to leave.

After lunch Veronica called me into her office.

"Well James, was I correct this morning in thinking that you had begun to find the idea of life here as a slave had a certain appeal to you, hmm?"

"Well, yes Veronica," I replied hesitantly, "in a strange way, a way I don't really understand, it does appeal to me."

"Well then," she replied, with a sly smile, "you have a decision to make, I think, don't you, about whether or not you wish to join us, don't you think? You don't have to decide right now, I suggest you return home today and come back and spend next weekend with us, Friday and Saturday night, and on the Sunday morning you can let me know your decision. You will, no doubt, think of many questions between now and next weekend, so save them up and write them down and I will do my very best to answer them all upon your return."

"Alright," I replied, "I will come back on Friday after work. But, I have one question before I go, it's something that's been bothering me for the last couple of days. While, as you have gathered, this BDSM world is not one I am familiar with, I am not so sheltered or naive that I've never thought about aspects of this world, or different terms associated with it, like subbie and slave. You refer to the women here as slaves. Can you tell me if being a slave different to being a subbie?"

"Well James," Veronica smirked in slightly surprised manner, "that is not a question I expected, at least not so early on in our, umm, relationship, but I'm happy to answer. There are many definitions of both terms, but as I am the Mistress here only my definition counts. I say the difference, at its most basic, is quite simple. A subbie, while enjoying being the submissive party in a BDSM relationship, gets to choose, that is to consent, to what is asked of them minute to minute and hour to hour, and can object to or refuse any instruction without breaking the relationship with their mistress or master, a slave cannot."

I must have looked a bit concerned, because Veronica continued quickly.

"Don't get me wrong James, it's not that the slave, the women in my house, don't have the right to refuse any instruction, or even to leave whenever they want, they absolutely do, it's just that if they do refuse, or do leave, they have broken our agreement and cannot return. It's an all-or-nothing thing, James, all-or-nothing, and they all understand that."

"Okay," I replied, "that is, as you say, quite simple, I get it. Well, before I head off perhaps I can go and say goodbye to Anna, I've become quite fond of her already."

"Yes James, I have noticed," replied Veronica, with her winning smile, "you'll find her in her bedroom, I'm sure she'll be glad to say goodbye for as long as you like," she added with a wink, "she's quite the little cock-whore our Anna!"

I was shocked at Veronica's language and description of Anna and it must have shown because Veronica quickly added, "Oh don't be so shocked James, lighten up, after all you've seen here this weekend you're offended by a little filthy language, please! And, I can tell you, if I called Anna in here and asked her if she was a cock-whore, she would definitely say, 'yes Mistress'."

So I did go to Anna in her bedroom, where we did indeed say 'goodbye' for quite a long time. We said it in the 69 position, then we said it fucking in every position I could think of. Lying there after, in post-coital bliss, in the arms of such a tender and beautiful women, I thought to myself, "I soooo can't wait to return on Friday, how good has my life become!"

12