Soccer Mom

Story Info
Things happen quickly with a sexy soccer mom.
12.5k words
4.82
63.7k
96
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soccer mom...

"Move it you lazy little shit, or you're gonna end up with a fat ass, just like your mother."

I wasn't sure who the coach was yelling at, but I knew that he wasn't yelling at my kid, because if anything, my ex-wife's ass was kinda on the small and flat side.

Turns out that the coach was just being his usual dick self. I always thought that it had something to do with "little man syndrome", because he barely stood five feet tall. Which put him not much taller than some of the 8 and 9-year-olds that he coached. So, yelling probably made him feel better about himself.

So, after practice, I asked my son who the coach was screaming at, and Ben told me that it was his own son. Ben, my son, said that the coach always yelled at Isiah, especially when he was fighting with Isiah's mom. Yeah, the coach that we leave in charge of our children is not a very likable guy.

"You feel like going somewhere to eat buddy?" I asked my kid as we drove away from the field. I knew what answer was coming before I even asked him, but I always asked.

"Sorry dad, but you know mom and Trey are taking me out for pizza. It's pizza or nothing when we go out."

I wanted to get upset and yell, but what purpose would it serve. Ben was young. He invited me to practices, and games, because he felt that he had to, but other than that, we get to spend very little time together. Unfortunately, he was torn between us, and that was something that I didn't want, nor did I want to enhance those feelings, so I never put pressure on him. I mean we spent lots of quality time together, but not as much as I would like.

The break-up and demise of my marriage all happened just under 2 years ago, my ex, Karen, hooked up with Trey, her yoga instructor, and we have been apart ever since. Ben had a hard time with it. He couldn't understand why I didn't beat up his mom's new boyfriend and get the family back together, and when I told him that if it wasn't Trey, it would be someone else, because his mom had fallen out of love with me, it only made things worse. I tried to explain why, but even as smart as he was for an 8-year-old, he couldn't comprehend why. So, we ended up sharing rides to practice and going out for the occasional meal together, but we always shared a laugh or two.

"You think they'll let me tag along for pizza too?" I joked.

"Doubt it." My son chuckled.

"What if I offered to pay?" This made Ben laugh even more.

"When mom and Trey argue, she says that you pay for everything anyway." Well, she wasn't wrong.

I rubbed his still wet sweaty hair.

"Yeah, well we wouldn't want poor old Trey spending any of that money he gets from giving out free yoga lessons. Now, would we?"

I slowed and glanced out the window of my car. It pissed me off every time that I pulled into the driveway of my old house. Sorry, in stand corrected, Karen's house. No one took any pride in the upkeep of the place. Weeds were growing between the gaps in the interlocking brick. Bird shit spots dotted the windows. The grass needed to be cut, and the flower beds needed to be weeded, but no one cared. Not one bit, and what pissed me off even more was that Trey lived there for free, and Karen worked from home, so there was plenty of time to do a few chores.

"Dad...dad..." I had drifted off into a yardwork daze and Ben calling me was the only way back to earth.

"Yeah, buddy." Shaking myself out of my lost world.

"I said, can I stay at your house on Friday." With the look on his face, how could I ever say no?

"If it's okay with your mot..."

"I already asked Karen and she said it's okay, as long as you take me to my game on Saturday. She said she'd take me home after the game." My son was giving me the "it's a done deal" look.

"Karen. What happened to mom?" Man, he was growing up too fast.

"You call her Karen, and she always says that I'm a little clone of you, so Karen it is." He grinned as he said it.

"Yeah, well I call her lots of things, but I think that you should stick to mom or at the very least Der Fuhrer."

"Ha...I looked that up the last time you called her that...too funny. Anyway. Can you pick me up after school?" He asked.

"You know I'll be there. You want to go out to eat, or do you want to grill something?"

He opened the door to my vehicle and grabbed his bag and soccer ball.

"Can we go to the Cheesecake Factory?" I knew it. He always picked the same restaurant.

"Sounds good." And it actually did. It had been a while so I planned on having a piece of cheesecake so big, and so sweet, that if would put me into diabetic shock.

The rest of the week raced by. Lots of new programs to review at the office and some old ones that needed to be put to rest. So, by the time that Friday rolled around, I was more than ready to pick up Ben. We would go out for dinner, then head back to my place. Ben would probably want to splash around in the hot tub for a while, and then, we would watch a movie until he passed out. But, as it turns out, things in my life aren't always that simple.

Rather than park 2 miles away from the restaurant and walk back, lazy me paid $10 for valet parking and walked right up to the door. There was a big enough line-up waiting to be seated, but we had a reservation. I told the cute young hostess "Murphy", and her thin finger scrolled her book until it stopped beside my name.

"There it is. Okay Mr. Murphy, it will be about five minutes and we'll take you right over."

I couldn't help watching as she turned to give instructions to one of the servers. I checked her from top to bottom and had dreams of undressing her right there. Her ass was held in place by an impossibly tight pair of black pants. I looked for panty lines but found none. Another bonus. When I finally did find the strength to pull my eyes away from her sweet round butt, I got caught looking. A woman about my age was standing slightly to my side. She must having been waiting for her turn at the desk, and my ass staring was holding her up. I made a lame apology and moved back. The woman, who must have thought that I was a pervert for checking out some hot 18-year-olds ass, stepped up to the desk and her son headed toward us.

"Hey Ben." The kid said.

"Isiah, hey, are you eating here?" Apparently, Ben knew the kid.

"Yeah, my mom likes it here. We always come." The kid pointed to the woman at the desk. Shit, all of people, she was the one that gave me a dirty look. Fuck it. She must have known that I was going to look, so my eyes were immediately glued to her. This woman was a very good-looking woman with a very nice figure. I watched as her ass shifted restlessly from side to side. I was intrigued and wanted to keep looking, but I forced myself to turn away.

"Me too, but I only come with my dad." Ben pointed at me.

Isiah's mother, the woman that was waiting behind me earlier, was still standing at the desk. Her face was flush and red. I could hear her plea with the hot hostess. Finally, she turned toward her son and walked over.

"It's going to be ninety minutes. Seems like they lost our reservation." The woman before me told her very disappointed son. She listening to his very loud groaning when she looked at me with an odd look. I could tell that she was concerned, until she saw her boy was standing beside Ben. There was a look that made me glad that she had noticed my son. "Hi Ben. What brings you here tonight?"

"My dad." Without missing a beat. I could hear the bah-dumb-dumb, of a gag line.

"No, I mean...never mind. Hi, I'm Ana." Out of politeness, she held out her hand to me.

"Mike Murphy, Ben's father." Her handshake was firm, but soft.

An uneasy silence surrounded us until the hostess yelled out, "Murphy".

"That's us. Very nice to meet you Isiah and Ana." I said as I put my hand on Ben's head and guided him into the seating area.

Ben said his goodbyes to his friend, and we started to walk away, but for some reason that I'm certain I'll never know the answer to, I stopped and turned.

"Ana, why don't you and Isiah join us. We always get a booth, so there's plenty of room. And, you won't have to wait 90 minutes." I looked her in the eyes and didn't let them wander one inch. There was no way that she would ever be able to accuse me of checking her out.

"Thank you very much for the generous offer but..." She started to say.

"Mommmmmmmmm." Isiah was already following Ben and our soon to be server.

"Well, it looks like we will be joining you." She continued. "That is if there's room when the hostess joins us". Direct hit.

"Ouch. I was just looking." I tried to save myself.

Normally Ben and I sat across from one another, but tonight, we sat beside each other with our guests on the opposite side of the table.

Our server was on the ball taking drink and appetizer orders within a few seconds of us sitting down. But as soon as she left, the only one's talking were the kids. Ana looked as uneasy as I felt, but to her credit, she started the conversation.

"So, Mike, I don't always see you at the games."

"I don't normally go to the ones that my ex and her boyfriend are at. We aren't the best people when we are in one another's company."

"Oh, I see." She said, but it looked like she wanted to delve deeper.

"I bet you don't." I wanted to put an end to questions about Karen.

The drinks arrived, and not a minute too soon. A beer, a coconut mojito, and a pair of lemonades.

"I'm sorry, that's not what I meant. It's just that I understand. I don't really spend too much time at the field myself." She was back peddling.

"Your husband coaches your son at soccer. I'd think that you would be at every game."

"Yeah, well, most people would think that. If someone else coached him, I would be at every game." She said it in a lower tone, and I didn't push her with any questions.

Ana was an attractive enough woman. Like me, she was in her early 30's. She had a certain elegance about her. The way she held her drink glass, the way she ate and chewed her food. The way that she spoke. All of it was very lady like but buried below was something that she tried in vain to hide, natural beauty.

During our meal Ana and I actually had a couple of laughs and spoke like we had known one another for more than the 30 minutes that we had. Turns out that for the past few months, she was "estranged" from her husband and father of her only child. For reasons that she didn't want to get into, we talked about everything, but him.

"Dad, can Isiah and his mom come over tonight? We can all go in the hot tub." It was the first time that Ben had asked to bring anyone over to my house, and I wasn't sure how to handle it, so I did the polite thing.

"That's up to his mom." I looked at her and she was giving me the "fuck you, now I gotta be the bad guy" look.

"Thank you for the offer, Ben, but we don't have our swimsuits." Nicely played.

"You only live two streets from us, or Isiah could use one of mine, and my dad can get you something." A "wouldn't that being interesting" slipped from her mouth, before she tried to speak.

"Mom, pleeeeeeease. We never do anything cool." Isiah was at it again.

A simple, "fine" ended any debate she would have had with an 8-year-old.

After dessert, I paid the bill. The conversation was well worth the cost of a meal. Ben, and I piled into my car, and our soon to be guests, followed us home.

Ben played on my phone while I drove, texting Isiah to be sure they didn't lose us. I pulled up the driveway and they pulled in behind us. The boys raced upstairs in search of shorts and Ana walked with me, into the house.

"Nice place. I've been here before I think. Did you buy it recently?" She questioned.

"Thanks, and yes I did."

"I knew the past owners. Nice people. Older couple, but they always gave out the best Halloween candy." She told me.

"Well, I'll keep that in mind and try to keep up the tradition."

I didn't have what was needed to make a coconut mojito, but I did have a pretty good bottle of white wine in the wine fridge. Ana agreed to "give it a try" and was happy that she did.

"Lots of people leave stuff behind when they use the tub. It's all been washed and cleaned if you want to go through it. Maybe you can find something to wear if you feel like joining the kids in the tub."

"I..." Ana tilted her head and looked as if she wanted to ask me something. "I'll take a look, I guess. You sure they won't mind?" She asked me.

Pointing toward the laundry room was my answer. Ana set down her wine and went to check on the lost and found pile. While she was gone, I went up and put on my favorite pair of shorts.

Once again, the boys raced past me. They were headed to the tub. I gave a stern warning that they had to wait until either Ana, or I got there, which was met by a chorus of boos. When I made it back downstairs, I found that the door on the laundry room was closed, so I yelled that I would meet her outside.

As soon as I opened the door and gave Ben the thumbs up, he was in the water. Isiah was right behind him.

Out of necessity I put an ice bucket beside the tub and pushed the opened bottle into the cubes. Hearing the house door open behind me, I turned to have a look.

Jesus Christ. Ana had kept any and all of her attributes very well hidden away. The ample bounty of her breast that was once kept under wraps behind her light sweater and work skirt, was now only covered by thin strips of material.

I noticed now her curvy body more than filled out the floral bikini that someone had left behind. She was very well proportioned with nice sized breasts, shapely hips, and a cute round butt. She looked exactly what I thought a thirtysomething milf should look like. And when she lifted her leg and stepped over the side of the tub, I wasn't the only one that noticed.

"Isiah, your mom doesn't have a fat ass. I think it looks alright." Ben declared.

"WHAT!" Both Ana and I shouted at the same time. Ben cowarded away and looked at Isiah for support. After a couple of seconds, he spoke.

"Coach was yelling and told Isiah to move it, or he'd get a fat..."

"Okay, okay. Ben, stop. Now I remember." I put my hand up to stop him from continuing. It had slipped my mind, but now entire scene was very vividly racing through my head. Without much help, Ana also figured out where it had come from.

"Well, what should I expect from a bully midget. Thank you for the compliment, Ben. I happen to like my butt also." All three boys were now looking at her ass.

Ana eased her body down into the warm water, looked at me. Putting my face into my hands, I covered it in mock shame.

My guest and I spoke and discussed all the things that parents do. Ana told me that she works at a lawyer's office, which currently is coming in very handy for her. Turns out that Ben and her son are the same age and have gone to the same school since they both started going. I told her a little about my work and we asked one another the same questions that you would hear at a kid's party.

Like most boys their age, Ben and Isiah got bored of the water and went inside to play video games.

"They'll be back, for sure. Isiah loves the water." I reached over and topped up her glass of wine.

"Ben too, but he can never stick to one thing when he's here. I think it's because he isn't here often enough, and I don't put any pressure on him."

"Probably. How long have you and his mother been separated?"

"Since the day he was conceived." I smiled and realized that it was a shitty joke. "Actually, it's been about two years."

"Do you still talk? I mean do you get along well, or is it just a semi-cordial arrangement?"

"Our relationship is a lot of things, but cordial isn't one of them. To be honest, I can't stand the sight of her or her loser yoga instructor boyfriend, but for Ben's sake, I'm civil whenever we get together." Ana curled her finger under her nose to hide her laugh and smile. "What?"

"Nothing. I feel the same way about Steve. Just looking at him makes my skin crawl. And I have to tell you, his new girlfriend looks just like his sister. They're both ugly." Now it was my turn to laugh. And held her glass to her lips and looked at me. She seemed to be weighing the moment. "Do you ever miss it? The being married part I mean. Having someone at home when you get there."

"Occasionally, but then it passes."

"Yeah, I hope so." She said quietly.

I watched as she lifted her upper body out of the warm water. Her nipples hardened to the chilled touch of the night air caressing them. When she reached over for the wine bottle, she torso twisted enough so that it strained the thin material, pulling it into a position where it casually revealed about half of her areola. Not that I was staring, but I could not peel my eyes away.

When she sat back, the floral top stayed where it was.

"Shit, sorry. Next time I'll bring my own suit." With that, she pulled the cloth back over her exposed parts.

Whether it was the wine, the potential of a naked nipple, the fact that her foot and leg kept accidentally touching mine, or that I hadn't been with a woman in 6 months, or rubbed one out in 2 weeks, I was sitting in the hot tub with a boner.

"Who knows, maybe the kids won't be around, and you can just go topless." That was the wine talking. I would never talk like that to a woman, any woman, especially one that I had just met, and when Ana arched her eyebrow, I could tell that the remark caught her off guard. "I'm sorry. That was meant to be a joke."

"A joke about of the size of my boobs because you have no interest in seeing them, or a joke to hide the fact that you're a closet nudist?" She delivered her lines like a pro. Smoothly and quickly. Not once did she blink or look away. I took a long sip of my wine and tried my best to say I was sorry for being rude.

"Neither. I was just trying to be funny, and it backfired on me. I'm sorry."

"I'm not." She tried to pour herself more wine, but the bottle had fallen empty. Holding it up for me to see. "Do you happen to have another one of these?" Without even thinking about the driving arrangements, I was out of the tub, opening a second bottle.

The boys were glued to the T.V. screen. They were deep into one of what I could only imagine many Mario Kart races.

"Can I pour for you?" I asked before I got back into the water.

"Absolutely kind sir." She watched me as I did my best to not spill a drop. When I has settled back into my seat, she grinned a bit and asked, "So, tell what happened between you and your wife." It was a subject that I didn't like to talk about, and the look on my face must have said so. "Tell, me. Then I'll tell you all about Steve and me. It'll be fun the tell someone other than my therapist." I was still staring at her. "Come on...pleeeeeeease."

"Now I know where your son gets it." I teased.

"Jerk." She said with a grin and a little splash of warm water.

There would be no way out of this, so I started giving the short version.

"I guess like a lot of couples, we grew apart. We had different wants and needs. We met at a party. Had sex the very first date we went out together. Got married and bought the house. The house that she still lives in. And we had Ben about ten months later. Things went well enough for a while, but this whole Covid thing was exactly what she wanted. She quit going into work and found another reason to stay away from me. She found an "underground" yoga class, because hers had shutdown. She went there every day and sometimes she even went at night."

"What about sex? Were you guys still doing it?" It was an odd and personal question from a stranger. But I courage up an answer with a large gulp of wine.

"Not as much. She became shy about being naked. Around me at least. She started wanting tantric orgasms. No touching, just stimulation of the mind. It didn't work for me. Call me old fashioned, but I'm old school when it comes to getting dirty, and I supposed that I complained about it one too many times for her liking."