All Comments on 'Veronica's Secret'

by parkk84

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
needs work

This story was ok in theory, but the super long paragraphs made it hard to read. The language wasn't awesome, either. You could use an editor.

GRANGERGRANGERabout 18 years ago
Terrific Story

Please keep this story going. There are some individuals who would bitch if they were hung with a new rope. Surely everyone realizes that probably all of the people who contribute to Literotica are not the Ernest Hemenway types. I think the story is great and I really don't care if the "paragraphs" are too long. I think the story line is great and easy to follow. So - - keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A great start

parkk:

You've made a one hell of a great start. If you can find it in your heart and mind, this story needs to continue, it's simply too good. That having been said I think I need to look at the rest of your stories. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Excellent Start

I am looking forward to the next episode, don't worry about the editing, there are, I think, proof readers available to help you out and perhaps polish the prose but as another correspondent has said, it is the story that counts, and yours is good!

I never give 100, I always expect to find something better.

walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 18 years ago
Hot Vivid erotic fantasy!

I really enjoyed this, and I'm anxious for more!

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
OH WOW!!!

That story was completely hot!!! I can't wait to hear more about Lauren and her son! Yummy please don't tease us, tell us more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Bring on Part 2 Please

Great cant what for more. Unprotected sex could leave you with a intresting twist for Laurens affair with Trevor. A Moms Belly Swollen By her Son..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice

pleas continue the story im dieing to know how she seduces her son.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
how motherfucking spreads

No one knows how many boys are fucking their mothers, but I bet it's lots and lots of them and more all the time. Stands to reason. There's no doubt that motherfucking is the most popular topic on Lit, young guys read these stories, and they start thinking. A boy loves the hell out of his mother and a mom loves her boy to pieces. He notices his mother's lovely feminine form and she notices his strong masculine physique. The boy likes looking at his mother's tits and ass, mom enjoys seeing what's jumping around in her boy's pants. Especially if dad's out of the picture or falling down on the job, interesting possibilities present themselves, and son and mother finally think, "Why not?" Veronica's having the time of her life with her boy Greg and that baseball bat he's got between his legs, and Greg's having the best party ever up his own mother's cunt. The fact that it's the same cunt he came out of keeps him hard all the time, when he around his mother Greg's big cock's practically busting out of his pants. At his age the boy's a nonstop semen-producing machine, and he and his mom both know exactly where all that warm creamy semen belongs. Of course he fucks his mother, over and over again. Veronica's so happy getting son-fucked that she has to tell her best friend Lauren all about it and Lauren's intrigued. She thinks about her own boy Trevor, gets sopping wet between her legs, and thinks "Why not?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

True incest is more common than people want to believe, why do you think the bible speaks on it, you have an emotional component mixed with a sexual one, intense love mixed with list= nuclear bomb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please don't stop now!

Give us the rest of the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous