All Comments on 'Veronica's Story Ch. 01'

by susanstoryteller

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome beginning!

I'm hoping Dad brings over some friends or even strangers to help train little sexy Ronnie!

Good job!

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
Good story

Not a fan of BDSM but this was not to bad

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 6 years ago
Good story

And I have done BDSM. However I can see this story getting old quick. If you continue with more chapters you might get better results in the BDSM section for the incest aspect has came and went. Now its about something else.

***

Bi47Bi47about 6 years ago
Very good

I like it very much I hope you continue.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 6 years ago
Great story

I usually don’t read much bdsm but your writing is so beautiful that it was a joy to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just like my older sister and I..

The differences though my older sister is always in a pair of pantyhose or thigh highs and a pair of heels, right after my brother in law leaves for work.. then pretty much all day Monday,We'd,and Fri.. I'm buried in her, pounding her from 9 am till about 430 pm.. she's 24 and I'm 19.. I've lived with them 3 years and we've been fucking since I was 17.. she calls me Master too.. but obviously we play it cool when Steven is home.. when he goes out of town, man aw man... Just love my whore sister in nylons.. holding her legs up using her heel of her high heels as leverage drives her insane..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
hot

im beckydavis313 @yahoo.com not sure about bdsm but would try it wish dad take me lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story.

Jealous of the Dad. Love how much the daughter got into her Dad's 'scent' from His boxers...

Keep up the good work...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersusanstoryteller@susanstoryteller
I have enjoyed reading erotic literature for many years. My interests mostly run in the domination and submission genre. I have had several ideas for story lines that are more like fantasies that I want to put into words that keep popping into head. So I finally took the ti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES