Veronica's Test

Story Info
Tranny is tested on her womanly abilities.
4.2k words
4.68
5.7k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been seeing Claire for a few of weeks. We had our little routine which was fun. On Saturday we would go to the club as a couple with Claire going on her cock sucking walks. She would tell men I was her husband and didn't know she was sucking cocks, even though she would return and kiss me with a mouthful of cum.

Some of the men would even come up and buy me a drink! They thought they were being clever because my 'wife' had just sucked their cocks and I was clueless. I bet these macho men wouldn't have been gloating so much if they knew that a sissy had just tasted their spunk. Plus I was getting a free drink. Claire was doing her favourite thing, I was loving the way I was being cuckolded while I stood in my lingerie under jeans and a tee shirt and I was getting drunk on drinks bought for me. Could a night out be any better?

Sometimes Claire would tell me to go home as she wanted to fuck some guy who's cock she really liked. I didn't mind, I knew men would laugh behind my back, thinking they were fucking my 'wife' but I loved the fact that she was so slutty and sexual.

I would see her a couple of times in the week, where we would both dress and play with her large selection of sex toys. She helped improve my make-up and taught me how to be more feminine, how to pull men without even trying and how to please them.

When Claire asked me to come over a little earlier one night, and show her my 'pulling' outfit, I thought she was testing to see what I would wear to attract attention.

After some thought, I chose to wear my short black halter neck dress that just covered my HH cup breastplate, a tight little G string (tight panties push my tiny boys bits into my body, becoming invisible) and matching suspender belt with tan nylons and leather thigh high stiletto heels. I chose my blonde wig, after all blondes have more fun. With false nails applied and painted bright red, hair and make-up applied (I had become quite the expert at applying false lashes), I picked up my handbag and drove over to Claire's house.

Claire greeted me at the door in a silk robe. She gave a wolf whistle as she let me enter.

"Very sexy Veronica. You should wear that on Saturday".

"But I like being the clueless cuckold hubby". I told her, laughing.

"Actually I like it too".

"So what's the occasion? Why do I need to wear a pulling outfit?" I asked.

"I think it's time to prove yourself as a woman". I looked at her quizzically as I followed her to the kitchen. Claire opened a bottle of wine and poured two glasses. We returned to the lounge where Claire told me to sit in the centre of the large sofa, with Claire sitting on the small sofa opposite. As we chatted I couldn't help wondering what she had planned. Before long there was a knock at the door.

I looked at Claire. "Are you expecting someone?".

"This is a test to see how much of a sissy you really are" she said. "Are you going to answer the door? Remember, you're a woman".

I answered the door to a woman. She was wearing a vest top that stretched over her big boobs. Her red bra was easily visible at the top and sides. Her micro skirt clearly did nothing to hide her hold up stocking tops. I recognised her as the woman who used to live opposite me. I'd seen Claire talk to her in the club. "Hello Donna" I said as I reminisced about the woman I recognised, remembering the amount of times I'd seen her return home late with some guy in tow and how I could hear them fucking from across the street.

"Hi. You must be Veronica. You remember me then? Is Claire in?" she asked.

"Err, yes, come in" I said, feeling a little embarrassed that someone who knew me only as a male had now seen me as Veronica. I moved aside to allow her in. She entered and was warmly greeted by Claire. In fact Claire greeted Donna very warmly. They hugged tightly, stroking each other's backs with two pairs of large breasts squeezing together as they kissed before sitting together on the small sofa.

"Are you going to be a good hostess and get Donna a drink?" Claire asked. "And I need a top up".

"Of course, would you like a glass of wine Donna?" I asked in a soft voice. Donna nodded her approval before turning to Claire as I went into the kitchen.

"Very hot" I heard Donna say. "I can't believe he used to live across the road. Is this why he split from his wife? I know she was fucking around behind his back".

"I don't think so. I think she got fed up of having to sneak off to get a decent fuck. Her Mum was the same, fucking behind her husband's back. It must run in the family" Claire informed her. "Once he'd told me about the slut opposite him, I knew it was you" I heard Claire say. I felt embarrassed about calling her a slut but not about my ex wife having to get her rocks off with other men. I had a little sense of sissy pride that I wasn't man enough to satisfy my wife.

"You wouldn't know he wasn't a she if she was in the Manhattan club. I bet she would get loads of cock". Donna said, causing them both laugh.

"Let's see how well she performs tonight" Claire told her. I returned with wine and Claire told me how they met, some of the men they had shared and the orgies they had attended as the only women there. 'More like a gangbang then' I pointed out. Here I was listening to two insatiable, hot women reminisce with some very hot tales. Frankly I was getting quite jealous.

"Hey, did you ever steal anything off my washing line?" Donna suddenly asked me. With a sheepish look, I nodded. "If I'd known you were a sissy faggot I'd have been a lot friendlier with you" Donna told me. "Were the cum stains outside, under my bedroom window you too?". Again I nodded. "You were listening when I was fucking weren't you?" For a third time, I gave an embarrassed nod. Donna and Claire laughed in unison.

"See" said Claire, turning to Donna. "I told you, a real sissy tranny".

"We would have definitely been friends if I'd known this when you lived over the road. So, shall we see what delights are under that tiny dress?" Donna asked. I stood in front of them and gave a little wiggle of the hips as I lifted my dress.

"Oh shit, I know you said small but I can't see anything. No wonder his wife was fucking all those men. Very impressive Veronica. You're definitely built to be a sissy" Donna commented.

Claire told me that Donna would decide how much of a feminine sissy I had become. "After all, I can't judge as I taught you. We need an independent opinion".

After some time chatting about their sexual exploits (maybe I'll tell you about them some other time), there was another knock at the door.

"This is your test Veronica. Remember, you're a sissy faggot now, a cock crazy, cum craving slut" Claire informed me.

I rose and went to answer the door. Two men stood smiling.

"Hi" one of them said, "We're looking for Veronica, is she home?".

Remembering I was now being assessed on my feminine wiles, I smiled.

"Yes, I'm Veronica, would you like to come in?" I asked. The men entered and I closed the door. As I entered the lounge, Claire and Donna were greeting the new visitors with a grope and kiss. I noticed one of the men slip a hand inside Claire's robe and cup a big round breast while kissing her deeply.

"Would anyone like a drink?" I asked picking up my own empty wine glass. Having taken drink orders I wiggled off to the kitchen. While pouring the drinks I listened into the conversation. One of the men said 'She's fucking hot' while the other agreed. I heard Donna say that I had wanked outside her bedroom window while I listened to each of them fuck her. 'I knew someone was outside that night' one of the men said. They all laughed. Claire told them that I was keen to be used like a slut. They were all still laughing as I returned to the lounge with a tray of drinks. After handing the drinks out, I was left to sit between the two men on the large sofa.

"So Veronica, I'm Alan and he's Dave" one of them said, leaning over to kiss my cheek.

"It's so lovely to meet you both" I said as Dave leant in for a kiss.

"Veronica, as a sissy housewife I expect you to be the perfect hostess" Claire said. "And that means making sure your guests have a memorable time with you. I think you know what I mean".

"Just remember you've got to convince me that you're a feminine sissy, not just a gay in a frock" Donna added. "Girly all the way".

"And eager to please I hope" Alan threw in.

I started with some small talk, asking them about life in general while slowly stroking their thighs. As we chatted my hands worked their way higher until I could stoke my little fingers across the bulges in their jeans. They had both reciprocated by placing a hand on each of my thighs, feeling the softness of my nylons.

We continued to chat as I fumbled to undo Alan and Dave's jeans. Being left handed I struggled with Alan's button at my right hand. Alan helped and I soon had my hands inside both pairs of jeans, feeling two lovely cocks swelling.

Dave placed his hand on my cheek and turned my head towards him. Our lips met and Dave's tongue was soon in my mouth, tangling with mine. I realised that Alan had stood up but I didn't know why until he sat back down and I reached over to find naked skin. Instinctively I stroked my hand down the torso until I found what I was looking for. My hand wrapped around a thick, hot solid piece of meat.

I turned from Dave to see what delight I was holding. "Oh my" I sighed. "Is all that for little old me?" I asked, looking at Claire and Donna.

"Uh huh. I want to see just how cock hungry you really are" said Claire.

I turned towards Alan and admired his healthy throbbing erection. I gave it a little squeeze as I turned to watch Dave stand and strip. I gasped as I saw his huge member flop from his pants and slap against his firm thigh.

"Do you like it?" Donna asked.

"Yes, Oh Lord yes. Are they really both for me?".

"Of course they are, unless you don't want them? Donna and I can make use of them if not".

"No! I mean yes, yes, YES" I stammered, amazed at the size and beauty of the sex organs being presented to me. "I want them so much. They're so big and beautiful" I replied as my fingertips slowly ran down Dave's thick hanging cock.

Donna encouraged me show her what I can do, so I leant forward towards Alans vertical member until it was right in front of my face. I gave the cock head a gentle kiss before licking the tip. I placed my lips on it once more. This time I slowly opened my mouth as I lowered my head further, taking the bulbous head into my mouth. My huge breasts squashed against Alan's thigh as my mouth continued down his length. It became obvious that my big rack was going to be an obstacle if I wanted to go balls deep on Alan's healthy erection. I realised I needed to change position if I was going to prove to Claire and Donna that I could suck cock properly.

It was so long since I had sucked a real cock (not since my 'schoolgirl' days), I had been practicing on Claire's strap on and dildos. Now was the time to see if the practice had paid off. I got on my knees between Alan's legs and began licking up and down the length of his cock. Holding his meat against his stomach, I licked his hairy balls. Donna and Claire came round to observe my cock sucking technique. I slowly worked my lips down the phallus, allowing the rigid pole to fill my mouth. This time there was nothing to stop me.

Dave was now sitting beside Alan and I took hold of his cock. As Alan's meat filled my mouth and poked at my throat, it dawned on me that Dave was larger and I might not be able to reach his balls with my chin. With determination to prove myself, I continued down Alan's cock until my nose touched his abdomen. He took hold of my head and thrust upwards, fucking my face.

I felt my little dress lifted at the back and someone stroking my buttocks before giving me a spank.

"Good girl. Take his cock, you're doing great" Claire said.

"But she has to do the same to Dave" Donna added, doubting I could perform the same act on a bigger cock.

The spanking stopped and I felt my G string being pulled aside. Fingers stroked my anus as I pushed my bottom out to expose it more. I knew it wasn't Dave as I was stroking his monster while Alan continued to fuck my face. As a finger entered my sissy hole, I heard Donna comment to Claire that I was tight and wouldn't be able to take a cock which would mean I would fail the test. Her comments hit a nerve. I was 100% sissy and determined more than ever to prove it.

Releasing Alan's cock from my hungry mouth I moved over to Dave. This was going to be a challenge to swallow but I would prove Donna wrong. I licked Dave's long cock up and down as I stroked Alan's saliva covered member. I had never questioned the size of the dildos I'd practiced oral on but I was sure that Dave was bigger than any of them. As I took his cock head into my mouth it became obvious that it would be very difficult to reach his balls but I can be a determined girl when I want to.

Slowly my head descended further onto Dave's cock. Donna and Claire gave encouragement as he slowly disappeared into my mouth. As his cock head pushed at the back of my throat, I opened my eyes hoping to be almost there but I realised I had some way to go before I had his full length in my face. I pushed myself on in determination, gagging a few times. Eventually, with watering eyes and occasional gags, I reached my target. My nose pressed into Dave's body. I shook my head until I felt Dave's balls against my chin. I had done it! Slowly I retracted, leaving a slobbery mess on his cock.

"Bravo Veronica" Donna applauded. "I didn't think you'd manage that much cock". I gave her a smug look. "Now you've got to take it up your faggot pussy". I looked up at Dave. He was grinning at our game of one-upmanship.

"Dave I'd love you to put your big thing inside me" I told him in my most feminine voice.

"I will but first I want more of that sweet mouth on my cock".

I lowered my head once again as Claire took pictures on her phone. I pushed my shoulder length blonde hair behind my ear to give her an unobstructed view as I gently licked along the entire length of Dave's magnificent piece of meat, looking straight into the lens as the phone made clicking noises.

Once Claire had taken a few pictures of me posing with Dave's exquisite cock, I steeled myself to give him the best blow job of his life. I licked my lips and plunged my head down onto the object of my desire. In one slow but steady downward motion, I soon found my face crushed against Dave's lean torso. As slowly as I had gone down, I came back up until my lips rested on his swollen cock head.

Again I made my way down, feeling the huge invader stretch my throat. As I fucked him with my mouth, ensuring my lips travelled the whole length of his cock, I continued to play with Alan's cock. Dave's moans told me that I was doing something right. I didn't want to stop sliding my lips down Dave's cock but was aware that poor Alan was only getting a hand job.

As I came up to the head of Dave's cock, I licked the underside of the head before looking up to Alan.

"Alan honey, would you like to get behind me and use my bottom while I suck Dave?". Alan didn't need asking twice. Without a word, he was soon kneeling behind me. I felt lube being applied to my sphincter before my buttocks were pulled apart. I lowered my head back onto Dave's member as pressure was applied to my sissy pussy. Claire's recent use of my sissy hole meant I was used to being fucked but knowing a real man was fucking my girly bottom was a special feeling, it always is.

Alan's hard cock met with no resistance from my anus as he slid into me. He felt wonderfully filling as he began to thrust his whole length deep inside my willing tunnel. I was now bobbing my head on Dave's cock in time with Alan's thrusts. Claire offered encouragement from behind me as Donna closely observed my work on Dave.

As Alan fucked me from behind, he reached around and grabbed my huge hanging tis. I was so pleased that I had invested in full silicone breasts that moved and felt more realistic. I was happily impressed by the stamina shown by both Alan and Dave. I would have expected at least one of them to have cum by now.

"Stop sucking Dave's cock" Donna ordered. "Stand up Alan, I want to see Veronica suck your cock straight from her arse". In one coordinated move, I turned as Alan stood. As I knelt in front of him, I cupped his firm buttocks and pulled him towards my waiting mouth. His solid cock entered my mouth as I continued drawing him towards my face until his hairy balls pressed against my chin. Alan pressed on the back of my head and began fucking my mouth. His thrusts were as forceful as his fucking of my bottom.

Once again, Donna directed my movement. "Now get on your back on the sofa. I want to see Dave fuck your sissy faggot pussy". I quickly took my position with Donna's instruction. My willing bottom hung off the edge of the sofa as I reclined with my legs pulled up either side of my heavy bosom. Dave pulled my little panties off and took up his position at my rump and pressed his huge cock head against my waiting pussy. My sphincter stretched as his bulbous head began to enter me.

I noticed Claire filming as Dave's cock head popped past my feeble resistance. Her robe hung open as she touched herself with her free hand. Once his head had burst into my bottom, his cock quickly filled me so beautifully. He began to fuck me hard, like the slut I always dreamed of being. Donna instructed Alan who climbed onto the sofa and forced his pre cum dripping cock as he straddled my head.

With Alan's thick hard cock sliding into my mouth and poking my throat, and Dave's beautiful monster of a phallus stretching my girly hole with every hard thrust, I was in heaven! This had been my dream ever since I had first put a bra and panties on in my youth. My schoolgirl fumbling's had been wonderful at the time but now I was a woman, and a submissive slutty nymphomaniac.

Dave's cock was working wonders on my prostate. Every thrust against it brought me nearer to an orgasm. My tiny balls tightened as my feminine body reached it's climax. I needed deep breaths but Alan was using my mouth like a whores pussy. As my little member wobbled due to the hard pounding at my rump began leaking my poor excuse of ejaculate, I felt the warm splashes on my abdomen and legs. My head was buzzing and I began to shake.

"Oh fuck, Veronica's cumming" Donna announced. "I didn't know faggots could cum". Claire joined in on the mockery. "She's never done that with me. She must know when there's a real cock fucking her. What a sissy fag".

Donna encouraged Dave to cum inside my arse. "Fill our sissy with real spunk Dave", who happily for me took the encouragement to heart and increased his efforts to leave my sissy pussy a gaping sore mess and I loved it. What bottom sissy wouldn't be in heaven with a tasty thick cock fucking her mouth while a huge hole stretcher is pounding her tight little anus?

I was still in the throes of orgasm and oozing pointless sperm as Dave changed his thrust pattern before stopping at his deepest point inside me. The combination of my tightness and his sheer size meant that I felt his pump down his cock as he began to fill my bowel with his manly fertile spunk. After a few seconds Dave began fucking me again with long slow penetrations.

Claire now wanted Alan to fill my mouth. "I want to see you spunk into her mouth Alan". He withdrew his cock from my mouth and began to wank his saliva covered cock in front of my face. Instinctively I opened my mouth wide, wanting to catch every drop of lovely sperm.

Claire positioned herself to get the best view as she continued to film as Alan furiously pumped his cock. I looked up at his face to try and gauge how close he was to cumming. I didn't have to wait long. Alan's speedy wanking suddenly stopped.

12