Veronica's Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Dave still inside my rear, I opened my mouth wide as Alan shot a thick stream of warm fertile sperm straight into my mouth, coating from teeth to tonsils. My tastebuds danced to the strong flavour of Alan's spunk. His second ejaculation caught my top lip and trailed up my face, over my long false eyelash and into my hair. I quickly covered his cock with my mouth so that no more was wasted. As Alan finished emptying his balls in my mouth, Dave pulled out of my sissy pussy leaving me feeling empty.

Alan was soon finished using my mouth as a sperm receptacle and climbed of the sofa. Dave was already dressing. Claire moved in for a close up of my cum splashed face. Donna pointed out that Dave's cum had begun to leak from my hole and Claire moved round to catch my leakage on film.

"I think you need to pull your panties on and fix a round of drinks" Donna suggested. I pulled my G string back on, which did nothing to halt the copious amounts of sperm oozing from my bottom and took a drinks order. On my return I found Alan and Dave fully dressed. Alan had his fingers deep in Claire's pussy as Donna was enjoying a similar fingering from Dave. I placed the drinks within reach and chose to stand as sperm was running down my legs.

I watched as both women were brought to orgasm. I had seen Claire cum many times but never Donna, even though I'd heard her many times while listening under her bedroom window.

I stood as they made small talk, waiting to see if anyone wanted anything like a maid. Alan and Dave announced they were leaving. I saw them to the door, giving them both a passionate kiss. They asked if they could see me again. "Of course, I'd love to host you anytime". We exchanged phone numbers and they waved as they walked down the street.

I returned to the lounge to find Claire and Donna talking about me.

"Well" said Donna "I think you performed very well and have shown you can be very feminine in every aspect of womanhood. I loved the way you took cock and you obviously love the taste of spunk. If you ever want to listen to me fucking again, just come over". We celebrated with another drink before Donna left.

"Thank you for a wonderful night" I said to Claire as I prepared to leave.

"I thought you'd like it, and you got approval from Donna".

I drove home, still leaking sperm from my well used sissy pussy.

12