Veronika Pt. 02

Story Info
My visit to meet Veronika In who I had met on the internet.
2.9k words
4.67
1.8k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This continues from part 1.

Nudist beach, outdoor sex, Mutual Masturbation, 4 some. More adventures in Tallinn [1], the capital of Estonia, it is on the southern coast of the Gulf of Finland, only 70 km (43 mi) south of Helsinki. At the historical and medieval heart of the city is the hill of Toompea, covered in cobbled streets and filled with medieval houses and alleyways. The lower town spreads out from the foot of the hill, still protected by the remnants of a city wall. The wall is a series of well-maintained green parks, great for strolling.

We went to the bus station, where Veronica purchased two tickets for us; she later explained that it was a nudist beach.

A visit to the Baltic Sea sounded fun, as there is no beach around Tallinn and the water is not very clear

Before we left Veronica took me to a kiosk, we bought two bottles of water, then she stopped before a pharmacy on the way to the bus, grinned at me, and formed the word

"Shopping" on her lips

Nevertheless, I immediately understood what she said and smiled back. We went in, bought a pack of Durex, found our bus, and got on. We sat at the back, where no other passengers were sitting. When it went off, Veronica immediately pushed her dress up and put my hand in her lap. At the same time, she opened my pants, the little bitch and laid her hand in my lap. So we pampered each other during the trip, we pretended to look not innocent. When the bus stopped at a traffic light, near houses the residents could see us, it made us both very horny. After a while, it went out of the city, and after about an hour, we arrived at our destination.

We got off the bus; I barely managed to hide the bulge in my pants. A woman, who waited to get on the bus, gave me a smile. I smiled back and enjoyed the occasion.

On the way to the beach, my little one subsided and took its basic shape.

The beach was 1st class; sand dunes came partially onto the beach so that it formed a series of beautiful, sheltered bays. You had to be at the water's edge to look into the various "bays". Three of these coves we went past, which were empty, in the fourth, there were two couples - stark naked. The next was full of naked people. Veronika had brought us to a nudist beach. We ran and looked around several places that were vacant. We chose a very narrow and safe-looking berth Veronica opened her bag, two towels and sunscreen were its entire content, and the two bottles of water, No trace of swimwear - the little beast wanted to leave probably no chance for me to cover myself, I looked forward to a beautiful naked day at the beach.

We laid our towels down and undressed, it is simply wonderful to feel the wind on bare skin without a bathing suit. Not only on the hips, it felt different, more beautiful, than it is with a bathing suit on. Veronika held the bottle of sunscreen in front of my nose and kept me smiling. I would enjoy protecting her great body from the Sun by applying from head to toe a good coating of sun cream. She lay down on her stomach and I distributed a generous shot of cream on her back. I squatted, next to her and began to apply the sunscreen my hands glided over her body; I sat next to her, to apply to her butt and legs.

With my fingers, I slid between her buttocks; I heard an intake of air from her. I devoted my attention, to the insides of her thighs, and then she opened her legs a little. Gently, I slipped the finger over her lips; she turned on to her back. Again I knelt over them and started to cream her chest. More than actually needed, I rubbed her beautiful tits, and did not forget to devote myself to her now already hard nipples. She had closed her eyes and was enjoying now belly and legs; again I moved my hands to the space between her opened thighs. I had finished sun creaming everything; I had kept only her pubic area till last. I gave it my full devotion, which was what gratefully acknowledged with a quiet groan. I touched her pussy lip; I realized that she was really wet.

With two fingers, I entered and began to move them. With my thumb, I stroked her special pearl, and soon after, she came to her climax. She sat up and kissed me. Her hand found its way to my rock-hard cock and she jerked him Then she pushed me onto my stomach it was now my turn. She covered my back with the cream, and as she finished she put a finger between my buttocks, and slide it inside my rosebud, her fingers were very sloppy with all the sun cream she had applied. I had to admit it was an awesome feeling, and would never have believed if she hadn't done it to me; she turned me on the back and started on my front. I closed my eyes. She sat over me, on my stomach; she pushed my cock onto my belly and with her pelvis moved gently back and forth. It was almost as if she sat next to me and now masturbated my shaft

My God, it was great; I felt the juice in me start to rise. My cock pulsed and Veronika slid her mouth over him. In two or three bursts I discharged myself and again we shared the taste of sperm with a deep French kiss. Veronika rolled smiling next to me and stroked my erect penis with her hand. I sat up - and was shocked!

A couple had settled not 5 meters from us! Both were already undressed and looked across at us. They would have seen it all! I had closed my eyes and focused on our lovemaking. Veronika could not hear them so she carried on.

The two waved to me - Veronika had noticed nothing - and she smiled at me and winked at me. I could not believe my eyes; it was actually the couple last night, who had caught us in the photo session! I realized who they were and coyly, waved back with a pained smile.

Veronika focused now, trimmed short of the surprise visits, waved back then but happily smiling. It seemed that the two had been watching us.

Only now did I see that she had her hand on his cock and made slow jerking movements while she always still smiling looked over at us. She said something in Eesti, which I of course did not understand.

"Sorry, I only speak English or German perhaps?" I replied shyly.

Veronika looked at me questioningly.

"Oh, i see sorry," I said.

"We really did enjoy what we saw, nice job "

I took pen and block and Veronika wrote what we had talked about. She smiled at the two over and wrote

"Tell them, we enjoyed what we have done, please" and grinned at me cheekily.

I told them and they both got up and came to us, I thought Wow, as the two stood up. I noticed his full erection, he had a normal figure, not very athletic, but also not thick. And his cock had the same dimensions as mine. To my surprise I realized that his stiff was nice to look at, she had short blonde hair, a slender body, nice firm breasts, a good B-Cup, I liked, very much the pubic area shaved except for a small blonde strip, which one only saw if you looked closely it was horny to look at.

The two asked why we had written, and I explained to them that Veronika could not hear. She immediately snapped up the pad and wrote their names, "Kristijaana (Jana) + Leevi". Veronika nodded to both smiling and introduced us in the same way.

Levi's erection had subsided; we exchanged a little small talk with the Notepad. As it turned out the two had observed us yesterday our photography and actually more than I had thought, and both said that they had liked them very much. they were both pleased as they had today discovered a couple making love and it turned out that it was us from last night. Jana had a real sparkle in the eyes, when Veronika wrote that that the two watching us was very sexy, it would make even us even hotter

They were really nice, and so slowly I relaxed. The two had brought up their blanket, and so we sat the four of us opposite, each other, Jana, me, Veronica, and Leevi. The two women had their legs crossed while Leevi sat cross-legged and I with loose legs. Levi, asked if we were here often.

I replied, "That it was merely a long weekend visit."

"Too bad," they said, and also Veronika looked at me with a sad look on her face.

But what could I do, I asked whether they would join us because probably this situation does not happen very often. Jana replied that they have always wanted to share with each other, but had never had the opportunity. They wanted to share, also to observe.

While Jana continued, now cross-legged, I had a clear view of her private parts.

Immediately, I realized how my little friend was encouraged. I now think what should I do?

Veronica realized my plight and responded promptly. She sat down on her bum, legs outstretched propped up her arms. Levi was presented with a free view with splayed legs tightened on her pussy. He reacted and I saw he was slightly excited.

I was gob-smacked, while Veronika gave me once again with her cheekiest grin. I now knew what was coming. And as this is the case if you absolutely want to avoid something, then just the opposite happens. my cock stood erect in no time! Although I had crossed my legs but could conceal it no longer was. Veronica was a little slut; she actually started to stroke me with one hand. Jana hesitated for a moment and so was my hopes for a rapid lowering of my erection! Now Leevi began to massage his cock, slowly pushing it the foreskin back and forth, in full view of Veronika.

Jana looked me deep in the eyes and smiled quite aware of what it would trigger for me. Veronica now sat down next to Jana, Jana placed a leg over, and as the two sat opposite me, both pussy pampering, Veronika. Levi watched jerking off. I sat there petrified, Leevi now knelt, still jerking his cock and he came again. Actually, it was a very horny situation, but somehow I was still on edge. The two women made me horny, but I caught myself again and again with views of Leevi, as he rubbed his cock faster. A horny sight, at least just as horny as the two girls touching each other. I spread my legs a little and put a hand on my shaft. Lust, I had to do something but, slowly otherwise I would quickly cum. All three I smiled now sympathetic, and Jana particularly, she turned to Veronika and kissed her on the mouth!

That seemed to please her because the two were now playing their tongues with each other with open mouths. What a fantastic sight! Now Veronika surprised me, she took her hand off her cunt and put it on Jana's pussy. Jana took her hand and touched Veronica's. The two of them masturbating each other, It was such a sexy sight, I had to release my cock or I would have cum immediately.

Mesmerized, I looked as well as Leevi, who was apparently in better condition and was violently jerking. Veronika threw her head back and came first with a loud moaning orgasm shortly thereafter also Jana not less quietly had a climax. Leevi knelt down next to Jana's head, who at once took his penis deep into her mouth. Veronica looked at me demandingly, and so I knelt next to her, she had my cock between her lips. Again I felt a finger at my rosette; again it penetrated into me this time but much deeper and harder than before. I could no longer hold it; I splashed my pulsating Dick into Veronika's mouth.

Although I had previously cum, I was so horny that I again gave off a powerful charge. Part of it landed on Veronika's breasts. Levi was also no longer able to keep it in and pumped his cum into Janna's mouth. She gulped it down greedily, licked it clean, and the last drops from his cock. She turned to Veronika and her licked my spunk from her breasts, with Veronika again breathing heavily.

I grabbed her between the legs and put her two fingers deep in the pussy, she got a second orgasm. Jana kissed Veronika and shared both cum with her. Exhausted, we fell all four in the sand. What an awesome experience.

We sat together with a while and enjoyed the last minutes. For all of us it was the first time with four, and each had seen that it was very horny; all had that certain smile on their faces. Jana wanted now to swim and took Veronica's hand. The two went off and there was already a hot picture, as the two walked toward the water. I lay back down, closed my eyes, and enjoyed the Sun. After a while, I decided to check on the girls, Leevi turned to me and stroked his half-rigid cock himself. He looked at my part and smiled at me now. He said that I had a nice cock and that the sight of my erection had earlier excited him.

You could see how his piece grew in size. I returned the compliment, and also felt as if slowly collected the blood in my crotch. Leevi slowly jerked his cock, which had reached almost its full length. I was amazed how much the sight aroused me. But it was cool to see how the foreskin getting back half settled over the head, which, when he pushed back, was shiny protruded into the Sun. I now put hand on my cock, and jerked him at almost the same pace. We looked at each other jerking off; I have to confess that it aroused me. Leevi staring at my cock as I on his, we had not noticed that the girls coming back from their swim. At some distance, they stopped and watched us grinning. Now they came closer, and we stopped playing our joint masturbation. The sight of two naked ladies with their glistening water droplets on the bodies and the nipples of the water was just amazing.

Jana wrote, "If we then had our fun together,"

It was actually superfluous because the stiff dicks said yes to it all. She knelt down between us and took a cock in each hand and began to jerk off. Veronica knelt down towards her and watched for a while, stroking her breasts first, then moving her hand into her crotch. Jana moved closer to each other so that she too needed to spread her arms for Leevi and me. Alternately, she kissed the tips of our, penises, then she shoved Leevis deep in her mouth, not to spoil me continue with the hand. After a short time she moved, and I felt how her hot mouth engulfed my cock almost completely.

Veronika fingered her pussy, both women groaned audibly.

Suddenly Veronica shook me on the shoulder and looked toward the water.

There was an old man who without asking, most disrespectful ran next to us and gazed at us, jerked his small cock. The girls closed their legs, and our erections ceased almost immediately. The sight was very not erotic, he was of stocky stature, and fairly unkempt. Levi told him that he had no right to disturb us and that he should go, back to Eesti. Only when we both got up and stood in front of the girls did he walked away softly grumbling to himself. The horny situation was completely ruined. Had he stopped a small distance away, it would have been ok, but the intrusion just happen, it made all of us uncomfortable.

We agreed that we still wanted to soak up the sun. Jana and Leevi invited us to their place, to spend a beautiful, quiet afternoon or evening. After roughly three-quarters of an hour we broke up It was really too bad, I had enjoyed it there on the beach, but the prospect of a hot afternoon with four compensated.

Jana and Leevi had come with their car; we got into the car and drove off.

We would take about 20 minutes, said Jana. Veronika and I sat back. I leaned over her and kissed her.

Veronika wrote, "Have I ever been with a man?"

I told her never and said that I had watched, other men jerk off, nothing else had happened.

She said that to see both of us would have been very horny, secretly she had imagined, us wanking each other our dicks. She had felt a different pussy also said for the first time, and it had been great. She was looking forward to what should happen later, I agreed.

To be continued in Part 3