Savour Me Pt. 01

Story Info
Solo
3k words
4.63
9.6k
9

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LissyW
LissyW
241 Followers

This is the diary of a lesbian madam. It is quite obviously not a love story. I dare say it is possible to live a lifestyle like mine and be in love at the same time, but it would take very open minds. That's not my situation. I am not in love with another person. In fact, I haven't yet found that kind of love - I have to admit that to myself. It's not an unusual situation; many people never find true love, whether they admit it or not, and spend their lives 'settling' for whoever is OK at the time, but that's not my situation either.

I do have love in my life; I love sex, and I love pussy, and although I haven't yet found 'the love of my life' I have plenty of 'lovers'. I have brought about a situation where I have no long term partner, and yet I have lots of sex, and as many orgasms as I can handle, and I can handle plenty.

In some ways, the orgasm is at the centre of my existence. The female orgasm is a beautiful, powerful, life-affirming thing, which is why many men are frightened of it. Ever since I had my first one at the age of 14, I've been hooked, and when I realised multiples were possible, well, I was in heaven.

As I grew, and my body matured, I made masturbation, and multiple orgasms, into an art form, but it wasn't long before I got curious about the sexual experiences of other girls my age and began asking my female friends about sex. I've never been shy, and some of my teenage friends were taken aback when I asked them blunt questions like 'Do you wank?' or 'Do you squirt when you have an orgasm?' Some of them reacted badly, and acted as if I were some kind of wierdo, but some didn't. Some were quite happy to share the intimate details of their masturbation, and these were my kindred spirits. The sexual girls. It was almost inevitable that lesbian experimentation would follow.

I remember my first experiments were with a girl called April who laughed at my questions and said 'Of course. ' She was a sexy piece, with gorgeous long red hair and startlingly big breasts for a 16 year old, and she out-blunted my bluntness by asking me if I liked the taste of my 'pussy cream' and then, without a hint of bashfulness, whether I wanted to have a taste of her 'peach juice' so I could compare. I was momentarily taken off guard, but then thought 'why not?' Of course, she had to sample mine as well.

My experiences with her, heavy with girl-lust, were a complete epiphany for me. A discovery of a sexual joy I had never even dreamed of. Sex with April confirmed me as a lesbian; I took no further sexual interest in boys, and thus saved myself a lot of trouble and heartache, I'm sure.

***

My name is Olivia. I'm an English brunette, now 39 years old, almost 6ft tall, busty (40FF), curvy, sexy, and a self-confessed orgasm addict. Since those tentative first steps into all-girl sex during my college years, I have developed my sexuality, and how I use it, to the point where it almost defines me. I can't imagine existing without it.

After I left college, I only had a conventional job for a very short time, because it wasn't long before I realised that I could use my body, and my love for sex, to make money much more easily and pleasurably.

Nowadays, I make a comfortable living from my sexuality, partly from videos, and partly as a paid 'escort'. I have found a very nice niche as a lesbian hostess, or 'madam', something I didn't even know existed until I began to explore the ins and outs of 'the sex industry'. I thought I'd give this a try, and advertised my services, without expecting a huge amount of interest - lesbian hostess appeals only to a very niche market after all - so I was totally unprepared for the response. I'm sure my photos helped here, and I found that there are a lot of what might be called 'lez-curious' women out there, who found tantalising glimpses of me in lingerie hard to resist.

I gradually built up a group of regular clients, and I now have more than 30. I soon realised that there are many different types of women who are eager to explore their latent sapphic tendencies, including married women seeking to explore a secret, long-harboured lesbian fantasy, young girls wanting to experiment and explore their sexuality, gay women who are between relationships, and even lesbians who are in secure long-term relationships but who want to indulge kinky/dirty desires that their partners are not receptive to.

I am prepared to play sub or domme, but have never offered bondage, punishment, or sadism, so there are no whips, chains or thigh-high leather boots in my brand of lesbian domination. I take kinky as far as watersports, but no further - and I've never thought of the arsehole as a sex organ. To me, the sexiest parts of a woman's body apart from her eyes, her mouth, and her hair, are her breasts and nipples, her legs, and of course her pussy.

I am really in a very privileged position; fucking very willing women, on my terms, indulging my thirst for 'O' and getting well paid for it.

Once I had decided to make a living from sex, I set up a 'sex room' in one of the two spare rooms in my house. The room has a tiled floor, some washable rugs, and easy-clean leather and vinyl furniture. I have a few different chairs and stools as well as a large leather sofa and a three quarter width bed. I also have a walk-in wardrobe full of lingerie and high-heeled shoes. There are various lighting options in the sex room, and a number of video and still cameras.

I usually have two or three clients (my 'subjects') per week, which is a nice little income at £250 per hour, but I also do a lot of self-shot videos and photosets nowadays. The growth of web-based sex (both videos and still images) has been so great that my earnings from videos and photo sets have easily overtaken what I make from clients.

I don't do live shows or direct interaction, so I'm not a 'camgirl' as such, but I do have some interaction with my viewers via comments on my videos, which I very occasionally answer. I have found a couple of new clients that way and they were absolutely ecstatic to find there was a route to actually having sex with me. I wouldn't do this with men though; that would be far too risky. It seems much safer when it's all women.

My clients only get to interact with me in the sex room. It would have to be someone very special indeed to be invited into my own, private, bedroom, or to spend time with me outside paid sessions.

I am in the process of setting up my very own website, which will give me even more control and will enable me to pool all the footage I have shot over the last few years, which is now well over 100 hours of horny content.

I never tire of making videos - I love the brazen exhibitionism of it - but I don't think I would ever give up the one-to-one sex with my clients. Nothing beats having a real person to play with.

My latest, very recent, development is shooting lesbian films and images; it was suggested by a client, and now I have three women who are interested in becoming lesbian pornstars, performing with me on my website. It's a growth industry!

What follows is an 8-part selection from my 'diary' - just eight examples, chosen from hundreds of sex sessions. There are plenty more to choose from, and more to come, so even more parts may follow later. Watch this space..

1. Solo

Sessions with my clients keep me quite busy, and satisfied too, but I am always up for some horny action, so I usually shoot at least one solo video per week, sometimes two, if I'm feeling particularly hot.

Getting ready to shoot a video, or a photo set, always gets me aroused. The anticipation of it, thinking about what I'm going to do and imagining how it will look on screen, is enough to get my juices flowing; I'm turned on even before the camera is.

For this video, I decided I was going to concentrate on close ups, fruit, and juice-tasting, and that I was going to be dolled-up in lingerie and heavy make-up. Properly vampish. I chose my darkest shade of eye shadow and bright vermillion lipstick, painted my nails red, and put on a set of black lace undies, with matching stockings and black patent-leather high heels.

I set two video cameras running, one of them on a macro setting for close ups, which I would edit into the finished film later. All my videos are shot in a series of separate takes, and then close ups are added in the appropriate places, and the whole seamlessly edited together into the finished film. I have become adept af using the camera remote controls without making it obvious, so zoom and pan are both possible, even though I'm camera operator, director and star all at the same time!

I do have real orgasms while filming - sometimes very wet ones - and I take great care to make sure the cameras capture all the creamy, trickling, dripping and sometimes squirting details.

A video can take me up to two hours to shoot and I can have a number of orgasms in that time, but I edit the final films to be around 30-40 minutes, so it seems like I'm even hornier than I actually am (if that were possible). Four or five squirting orgasms in 30 minutes doesn't often happen in reality but by the magic of cinema..!

I began the video with a full-length rear view, zooming in slowly to my heels and then panning up to my head, allowing the viewer to get a really good look at my shapely legs, my peachy bum and my long dark hair. I zoomed out slightly and began to turn around but then cut straight to a tightly-framed front view of my black knickers and my lacy stocking tops, then I panned upwards until my breasts filled the whole of the screen. I leaned forward giving a brief close-up eyeful of my cleavage, then moved from side to side, showing off my 40FF breasts, which looked magnificent in the black bra, with pronounced bumps where my erect nipples were.

I stood back slightly, ran my hands down over my stomach, inserted two fingers into the waistband of my pants and pushed them down just enough to give a glimpse of my pubes. I shot an extreme detailed close-up of this, which I would cut in later to create a 'pow' moment. My pussy suddenly right in the viewers face - unexpected and startling.

Now, I shifted focus back to my breasts as I released the catch of my bra and let the weight of them swing free. I slowly pulled the bra up and over my quivering boobs, revealing the erect, crinkled nipples, and I swayed my body ever so slightly from side to to set them in motion. Subtlety is important here, and I think a very gentle swing is much more erotic than an exaggerated jiggle. I lifted one of the fleshy orbs up to my mouth and then switched to the 4k close up camera again, and shot an utterly lurid close up of my red lips and tongue as I licked lewdly all around my hard nipple. Making love to it with my sexy mouth.

My pussy was now very wet and was oozing its creamy girl juice into the crotch of my knickers. It was time to show the camera how horny I was. I stepped in front of the camera so that the view framed my pants and the very tops of my stockings, then I slowly pushed the waistband down a few inches, until the crotch gusset was just below my glistening lips. I cut back to the close up camera, and adjusted it so that it could look slightly down to the inside of my pants. I then shot a very detailed extreme close up of the whitish creamy juice that had oozed from my pussy, running a finger tip back and forth through it, spreading it into the fabric.

Just doing this for the camera made more cream drip from my cunt lips, and I scooped some up and licked it off my fingers, making sure I filmed that in stunning close up as well, then I quickly slipped my knickers off and shot an amazingly erotic scene of me rubbing them over my face and sucking them clean, moaning as I did so.

It was now time to show off my pussy to the camera, which I lowered slightly to get a better, more domme, angle. I initially stood a few inches away so that the lens was looking straight up at my fleshy wet lips. Then I stepped forward so the camera was almost kissing my cunt. The next bit would have to be in proper close up, so I switched to the other camera again, stood with my pussy very close, and then slowly eased my outer lips apart with my red-nailed fingers.

I have both cameras connected to wall-mounted monitors, so that I can see what my viewers will eventually see, and I find this incredibly horny. When I pulled my pussy open, revealing my fleshy inner lips and my swollen clitoris, the image on the screen was mesmerising; perfectly lit and fantastically detailed - the crinkled texture of my inner lips, my red nails, the softness of my outer lips the whitish creamy juice, and a hint of wiry pubes framing the image. It was absolutely stunning. I have to say, as far as pussies go, I have a very beautiful one.

I put one finger on my clit and began to rub it gently. Just slowly stroking the head of it while spreading my lips with two fingers of the other hand. This looked so fucking sexy on the monitor and just looking at it almost immediately gave me a small shuddering orgasm, causing a little surge of cream to spurt out of me and trickle down to my black stocking top, which made sure I showed to the camera. It's no wonder my videos are so popular and sought-after!

I now changed the scene and set up the cameras so that I could kneel on the sofa and the viewer would have a great view, looking up between my legs as I sat back on my heels (I removed my shoes for this bit). I then started using a 'Womanizer' sex toy on my clitoris. This toy is amazing; it actually sucks your clit with air pulses and it always gives me multiple juicy orgasms, which was exactly what I intended. I knelt there, holding the toy firmly on my clit, with both cameras focused on my pussy (later, I would edit the footage so that it alternated between close up and full body view) then I took a segment of watermelon I had cut earlier and placed it directly under my pussy. By spreading my legs a little wider I was able to bring my fleshy lips into contact with the fruit, then I wiggled my hips just slightly so that the ridge of the melon teased them apart. Still holding the toy on my clit, I held the melon with the other hand and began to thrust my hips up and down against the apex of it, rubbing my wet vagina along the narrow ridge of the soft juicy fruit. This felt so unbelievably horny!

The combination of the juicy melon and the toy didn't take long to have me shuddering and struggling to keep still as waves of exquisite orgasmic pleasure swept through me and creamy juice began to stream from my pussy all over the melon. I paused to zoom the close up camera so that it focussed just on my pussy lips sliding along the fruit and leaving it coated in my creamy love juice. I was producing so much that white rivulets of my cum were streaking both sides of the melon, and I was fucking it so hard that some of the fruit flesh was being torn off, creating a mush of melon and pussy cream. Mmm delicious.

I glanced at the close up monitor and almost choked at the utterly mouth-watering sight of it. I had to taste it!

I put the Womanizer aside and, slithering off the sofa, I knelt in front of the camera, picked up the melon, and began to lasciviously, sensuously, eat the cunt-soaked fruit, making sure there was plenty of tongue action and lots of melon juice and cunt cream running down my chin.

For the climax, I set the camera very low, then knelt in front of it, very close, so that the screen was filled with stocking tops, thighs and hairy wet pussy, then inserted my middle two fingers into my cunt, and slowly wanked myself off until my pussy juice was dribbling down the crack of my arse and dripping off my knuckles.

The final scene was a close up of my pussy, spread wide open with my red-nailed fingers, with white girl cum trickling down the crack of my arse and dripping onto the floor. Cut! ...SO fucking hot!

I had shot some great footage there and, once edited, it would end up being one of my hottest solo films so far.

I sucked my fingers clean (something I always love to do), put the cameras away, and cleaned and prepared the room for my next client. I changed out of the lingerie but kept it aside to wear again tomorrow - including the juicy knickers.

Tomorrow, Mandy was coming, and Mandy loves 3D sex (Dirty, Depraved and Disgusting).

LissyW
LissyW
241 Followers