Veronique and Aaron Ch. 02

Story Info
Ryker asks Veronique to mediate between Sacha and Ethan.
6.3k words
4.67
1.3k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/13/2023
Created 12/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following day, Aaron woke early, apologising that he had to get on-site before 7:30 a.m. He said he'd drive down that evening, but Veronique told him to stay on-site for a couple of days, as she wanted to go home and talk with her parents and sort out clothes before moving in permanently.

After Aaron had left, she got up and showered, then dressed for her appointment at 10:00. She had a couple of hours to kill, so after having a good nosey around his house, she made herself a coffee and sat on the balcony overlooking the harbour. It was a beautiful morning, with a clear sky and already 21 degrees. She expected she would be nervous before her university appointment but found she wasn't at all concerned. She had convinced herself that what would be would be.

At 9:45, Veronique arrived at her interview, and five minutes later, she was sitting in front of two learned-looking men. Still feeling calm, she answered everything they threw at her for the next forty minutes. The senior of the two finally told her she was accepted, and they were going to include her in an undergraduate programme in medical and health sciences starting the following Monday. They gave her a list of books and materials she would need to purchase and told her which books she should read before she started.

Veronique was at a loss when she left the building. She was elated and wanted to talk to a friend. Catching the bus home was an option, but she knew neither of her parents would be there. All her other friends would be working, so she called Aaron and gave him the news. He asked her if she had called Ryker to tell him her news.

"No, I called you first."

"Well, I'm over the moon for you. Shall I come down and take you to dinner tonight?"

"No, I've already texted Mum to say I'll be home tonight. So catch up on your work, and I'll see you Thursday."

She hung up and called Ryker. He was ecstatic with the news and told her to meet him out on Symonds St, as he was only five minutes away and would come and get her, so she moved out to the road and stood waiting for him to arrive. When his flashy black Porsche Cayenne pulled in alongside her, she was conscious of how out of place it was amongst the students milling around. Everyone seemed to be staring at her, and she breathed a sigh of relief when they pulled away into the traffic.

Ryker reached out and squeezed her knee, "You little beauty. I knew they'd like you. Let's go have a coffee; then I have a surprise."

He drove to Mt Eden shops, telling her his office was nearby. Then, parking by a chic coffee bar, he helped her from the car. She noticed the pedestrians stopping and eyeing them up. They made a handsome couple. Ryker's dark, sensuous Romani looks, and Neque's petite, tanned body stood out in the crowd of people passing.

Over coffee, it came out that Nique needed books for the course, so Ryker drove her down to the university bookshop, and even though she complained bitterly, he paid for everything she needed. From there, they drove up to his office in Grafton, where he said he needed to make a call.

His office was modern, a free-standing three-story building with a parking garage on the ground floor. He introduced Nique to his five staff; all were seated at their workstations on the second level, and then they ascended the stairs to the third level, where his office was situated. Alterations were being undertaken on this level, and Nique remembered Aaron telling her that this was where he used to have an apartment. Ryker informed Nique that there were plans for up to four more staff to work there. She gazed out the huge windows at the view of the Auckland Domain as Ryker made a phone call. Then he interrupted her musings, "I've found you a car, and we can look at it now."

----

As they drove towards Remuera, Ryker informed her that the car belonged to a family friend whose mother was being moved to a rest home because of her oncoming dementia. Ten minutes later, they pulled into the drive of a very stately old house, and a gentleman in his sixties approached.

She had been expecting the son to be Ryker's age and realised the old lady must be nearly in her nineties. The son led them around the back to a navy blue 2015 Toyota RAV4. It was the top-of-the-line model with all the extras and only had 22,000 K's on the clock. Suffice it to say it was in pristine condition. Ryker wouldn't tell her what he paid for it, just that he had gotten it at mate's rates, and twenty minutes after they had arrived, Veronique was driving home in her new car with a bag of books for her studies on the passenger seat.

That evening, she discussed the course with her parents and was happy that they were over the moon about her going to study psychology. Her Dad was very impressed with the new car. He looked at the log book and told her that it had been well maintained and that she had gotten a little beauty. But her Dad was very suspicious of Ryker's intentions, quizzing her about what she had to do to get the car. It took some convincing before he accepted that there were no strings attached.

Aaron called the next couple of nights, and they spoke for hours. Then, on Thursday morning, she was studying a book I had to finish before the following Monday when the phone rang. It was Ryker to say we wouldn't be taking her car to the Barrier. "I've just gotten off the phone with Sacha. She has her Grandmother's table and chairs that she wants to bring back. So I'm going to have to hire a van."

Veronique drove to Aaron's that evening and cooked dinner. He arrived home at 6:30, and they were in bed before 9:00 and making love minutes later. The following day was an early start. They had to be at the ferry terminal at Half Moon Bay before 7:00 a.m. Ryker was already there in a Ford Transit van.

----

The vehicular ferry motored into Tryphena Harbour just after Noon, the trip over having taken four and a half hours. Sacha and Tony were waiting on the pier next to the boat ramp. Sacha stood before Tony's van, bouncing from foot to foot. She looked gorgeous, dressed in jean shorts with a white sleeveless crop top. Her blond hair blew in the breeze, and the area of bare skin above her shorts had most of the males on the ferry glancing her way.

Tony took off back to work once he had said his hellos. Sacha climbed into the van with Ryker and Aaron, and I followed them to the house. Valerie was waiting for us out front; Tony must have called that we were on our way. She had Ava on her hip, informing Ryker that Nicholas was still at school. Ryker approached Valerie and gave her a quick hug before dragging Sacha through the door of the downstairs bedsit.

Aaron and I followed Valerie up the steps onto the deck and inside, where she had laid the table for lunch. She quickly walked over to the stairs and closed the door as amorous sounds were already resonating from below.

----

Sacha was in Ryker's arms the second he closed the door. Ryker's hands slid down her body and under her skirt, cupping her ass.

"God, I've missed you; I've hardly been able to sleep; I was so horny."

"Did you masturbate?" Ryker asked.

Sacha lowered her eyes and looked embarrassed, "Yes, several times."

"Good, I want to watch you doing that soon."

He leaned in, locked tongues, and lifted her to the bed. Sacha wrapped her legs around his waist, her arms over his shoulders, and dragged him down on her. Ryker broke free of her, ripped her skirt and panties down and pulled her top over her head. He went to mount her, but she cried out that she wanted him naked. And so, as she attacked his jeans, he pulled his shirt off and kicked his jeans and boxers away.

Both now naked, Ryker bent down and kissed her again. Then, grabbing Sacha's hips, he flipped her around to straddle his lap. Sacha emitted a surprised yelp at the ease with which he manipulated her. Then she reached down, gripped his cock, and placed it at the entrance of her pussy. Then, looking him in the eye, she slid down onto it, feeling his thick head spread her as his shaft sank between her labia.

They found each other's lips again and kissed like she had never kissed before. Ryker's hands found her hips and guided her up and down on his long cock. Sacha complied; she bounced her hips, using him for her pleasure. Breaking their kiss, she leant back, moving her hands behind on top of his knees. Her tits stood proud from her chest, and she pushed them into his face. Ryker quickly took one of her globes into his mouth and teased her nipple. Letting out a moan, she rode his cock like one of the mechanical bulls she'd seen on TV. Ryker reached a hand up to her shoulder to keep her from slipping away and yelled, "Fuck, Sacha. Hurry up and cum; I'm about to explode."

His words made Sacha go crazy; she fucking herself up and down on him, desperately wanting to cum.

It was not long before Ryker came. He sat rigid, his cock still deep inside her, as she brought herself off with several violent jerks of her hips.

As her orgasm subsided, she fell back, squealing and laughing.

"Roll over. I wanna see your ass," Ryker instructed.

Sacha immediately rolled onto her hands and knees, all modesty from the week before long forgotten.

"Shuffle back," he told her, and grabbing her ankles, he pulled her back until she was kneeling at the edge of the bed. Standing behind her, Ryker rubbed his semi-hard phallus along her slit. She felt him stroking it, attempting to get it hard again.

"Ohh, you little slut. I want you again," he growled and suddenly slapped Sacha's ass hard.

The sound and the pain in her bum were intense. But it awoke a desire in her that she'd never felt before. He'd called her a slut, and far from being offended, she found it increased her appetite immensely.

"Yes, oh fuck, smack me again," she growled, pushing back on his expanding cock.

She rocked back and forth on her knees as he smacked her again, feeling his shaft slowly coming back to life and slipping inside her. He grabbed her hips and began to pull her back as he pushed forward faster, then faster. Then, like a wild animal, he yelled, "I'm gonna cum again. Shall I stop and wait for you?"

"No, don't stop! Cum again, cum inside me," she moaned.

"Oh god, I am. Tell me you love it. Say it out loud," Ryker groaned.

"I do, fuck; I love it, fuck me as hard as you want."

That's all it took, Ryker erupted, this time even more forcefully. Sacha buried her head into the duvet to muffle her scream. And when he slapped her ass again, she came. It was almost as big as her first orgasm, and she marvelled again at how this man could bring her to such fast orgasms. Then, as Ryker withdrew his fast-softening cock from her, she rolled and snuggled against him and tried to tell him how good that had been but felt herself slipping off.

----

They slipped from their semi-comatose state to the sound of Valerie calling them to come and have lunch. Ryker asked her where the sexy new version of Sacha had appeared from. "You were scared to say 'boo' last weekend."

"I've thought about how screwed up I was over sex. And over this last week, I have determined I will go along with all you ask of me. I want to make up for all the years I have wasted.

---

They all sat around the dining table, discussing what they would do that afternoon. Valerie had filled Veronique in about Ethan having moved in with Sally. And that Rex was chasing some lady in Claris. He was building there, and she was a neighbour of the people he was building for.

Veronique asked Valerie where Claris was and was informed that it was on the other side of the Island, near the airport.

Ryker wanted to drive to Sacha's house and start loading her things. But Veronique told him to stay put and that she and Sacha would talk with Ethan first. So they got on the phone and found out Ethan was at Sally's having lunch. So Valerie told Ethan to stay put for half an hour as Veronique and Sacha were coming to discuss things with him.

They drove up the hill to Sally's. Veronique told Sacha to stay in the car while she went inside and sounded Ethan out, which was probably a good idea, as Ethan looked angry when he opened the door.

"So they've sent you to soften me up?"

"Not exactly how I would put it. But I want to know why you're so angry and are being such an arsehole."

"There's another guy fucking my wife. Don't you think I have a right to be angry?"

"But I took photos of you fucking Sally long before Sacha went anywhere near Ryker. Pot calling the kettle black, I would have thought."

Over the next fifteen minutes, his angry jibes slowly mellowed until he finally admitted he was being unreasonable. Afterwards, Veronique wandered to the car and asked Sacha to come in and sort stuff out with him. But Sacha did not want to talk with Sally and asked me to tell Ethan to go to their house. When she returned inside to speak with Ethan, Sally came out of the bedroom and sheepishly greeted her. Seeing Sally under these circumstances was awkward, but Veronique liked her and hugged her reassuringly.

Ethan followed them up to their house, and they began to sort through each other's belongings. It soon became apparent that the stuff Sacha was setting aside would never fit in the two vehicles they had brought to the Island. So Ethan got his trailer from the side of the house and told Sacha to take it and that they would sort out later how to get it back to the Island.

Around 3:00 p.m., we had all of Sacha's contents in the lounge, and Ethan drove back to Sally's. He didn't want to be there to meet Ryker. So we phoned the boys, and they drove up. We spent the next few hours loading the vehicles and Ethan's trailer.

Tony arrived to help at 5:00, but we had all but finished. And set out in a convoy back to their house. Aaron and I had the trailer on the back of his station wagon. Dinner was a happy affair now that everything was sorted. Sacha and Ethan had managed to settle what they would do with their two houses: the one we had just half emptied and their home back in Auckland.

After dinner, Tony got out the cards once the table was cleared. Over the next two hours, they played 'Hearts' or, as the boys called it, 'Hunt the Cunt'. It was hilarious; Veronique had never played it before but soon caught on and won two games.

While they played, she noticed Ryker whispering in Sacha's ear and her negative replies. But finally, Sacha gave in and agreed to something. It did not become apparent what the conversation was about until Tony called the last game, and on its completion, Ryker and Tony headed downstairs with Sacha.

Valerie told Aaron and Veronique to go to bed and that she would clean up. It had been a long day, so Aaron and Nique happily slipped away and showered together; once dried, Nique slipped under the sheets and waited for Aaron to join her.

----

Instead, Valerie emerged from the bathroom, closely followed by Aaron. She had come through from her and Tony's bedroom, which shared the same bathroom.

Valerie crawled beside Nique, and Aaron climbed in on the other side.

Valerie purred into her ear, "I found Aaron alone in the bathroom and asked him if he was ready to watch you and me making love. He seemed very keen. So here I am."

"I'm too tired," I responded, thinking I needed to offer some resistance, as I was still wary about how Aaron felt about my playing around.

Valerie gave me a cheeky grin, "We have all night, and I don't want to sleep alone. And I doubt I will see Tony before breakfast."

She moved in close and gave Nique a light kiss on the cheek. Then, as she pulled back, Nique felt Aaron's hands close to her hip and his teeth nibbling at her ear. Although her mind was screaming this wasn't right, Aaron didn't seem worried about Valerie joining them. So Nique lay between them and experienced an out-of-body experience as they worked her body.

She noticed that Valerie's breasts were much larger than hers, with nipples standing out long and hard. Valerie put her arms around Nique's neck, pulling her close. As their lips touched, Nique felt a yearning desire engulf her. She felt Valerie's nipples pushed hard against her breasts and her hands working between her legs, searching out her wet slit.

Aaron slipped his fingers between Nique's legs from behind, adding to her hunger. Her quim flooded; it was as if a tap had been opened. She got so wet she was embarrassed. Aaron's fingers sliding into her thick, warm wetness made her breathing laboured, not helped by Valerie's kisses restricting the air she inhaled. Thankfully, Valerie pulled away and moved down to her breasts. She began to alternate between each nipple, sucking them into her mouth and nibbling them with her teeth. She was biting hard enough to cause Nique pain, but she found the little stabs of pain were only making her wetter.

Then Valerie moved lower and began kissing her cunt. She tried to deter her, as she was terribly messy. But when she nibbled on Nique's clit, her hips lifted off the bed, attempting to get more contact.

Valerie sucked on the clitoris like it was a nipple. She pushed Nique's objecting hands aside and sucked clit, labia, and everything into her mouth. Nique was well past caring what Aaron thought; she remembered Valerie and her time together at the olive grove and wanted to reciprocate.

"Turn around," Nique moaned, "I want to do the same to you."

Valerie lifted away, pulled Nique down the bed so there was room for her legs, and, straddling her head, she presented her cunt to Nique's lips. Aaron lifted Nique's head between Valerie's legs. He murmured encouraging comments in her ear and continued to chew on it as Nique parted Valerie's gash with her tongue. Valerie was incredibly wet also, and the way her hips jerked as Nique's tongue entered her, she knew Valerie was just as turned on as herself. The instant Nique's fingers reached Valerie's pussy; she let out a loud moan. It set Nique off, desire almost making her faint. The feeling was that strong; Nique began fingering her with her two middle fingers and felt someone doing the same to her.

Then, another hand was between Nique's legs, and she realised it was Valerie's finger joining Aaron's. Slowly sawing back and forth on their fingers, she felt Valerie pushing another finger beside the others, and her mouth on her clit moved into overtime. Nique's mind was reeling from the sensations. Then, deep in her mind, a little voice warned her that she was about to experience a momentous climax.

Moments later, Valerie's breathing became noticeably laboured as she approached an orgasm. Finally, Valerie's hand grabbed Nique's hair and pulled her nectar-smeared face harder onto her crotch, and she started grinding her hips as her climax hit.

Aaron was not idle; Nique could hear that he was excited with all he was witnessing, and she felt him remove his fingers and attempt to replace them with his cock. But the angle was wrong, and Valerie's head was in the way. So he rolled them over so Nique was on top of Valerie, pulled Nique's legs apart and took her from behind. It crossed Nique's mind that Valerie must have a fantastic view of his enormous weapon parting her slit. And by her astonished gasp, Nique knew she was impressed.

Valerie must have liked what she saw, as she quickly lost control. An orgasm consumed her body, and she writhed and jerked around under Nique. The energy coursing through her body transferred to Nique. And she abandoned all restraint as her cunt went all tingly. Nique became very vocal, moaning and screaming with every thrust of Aaron's cock. Her cunt, suddenly very sensitive, she couldn't stand it. Valerie was still sucking hard on her clit, and Aarons's cock was hitting on some very tender spots deep inside.

She tried to wriggle from between them, and thankfully, Aaron lifted to let her go. But before he could move away, Valerie reached up and pulled his cock to her mouth. Nique collapsed beside them and watched Aaron begin to fuck her mouth. Jealousy crushed her chest, and she rolled over to pull his cock away from her. But Valerie wouldn't let him go, and Nique fell back, realising that he was fucking her harder than she would ever be able to handle.

12