Veronique and Aaron Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She calmed herself with the thought that she wouldn't be able to take him fucking my mouth that hard. And after the orgasm Valerie had just given her, she shouldn't get angry. So she slumped back, happy to lie and watch.

After he came, and Valerie had swallowed every drop, she tried to pull his head down between her legs, but Aaron resisted and gave Nique an apologetic expression. So she helped him by crawling over and inserting her fingers back into Valerie's cunt, working her until she came again.

Aaron rested his head beside Nique's, and they watched her legs straighten out as her pussy quivered and pulsed with her climax. After Valerie recovered, they lay in a heaving pile for several minutes before rolling apart. Nique pulled Aaron close and kissed him hard before drifting into a deep sleep.

-------

Sacha.

As they walked to the downstairs bedroom, Sacha's mind was in turmoil; she didn't want to share Ryker with anyone. She wanted him all to herself. Besides, she was still terribly guilty about what had happened the week before, no matter how much they'd told her that no one had judged her.

But Ryker insisted they had Tony join them. He pointed out that they may not have a chance for several months and that he didn't want their relationship to begin under false pretences.

When Sacha pressed him on what he meant, he answered, "I'm no angel. The notion of and nine to five work week, coming home to a dutiful wife with a meal prepared, and in bed for conventional sex at 10:00 p.m. is not what I want for us."

"But I'm not comfortable screwing around with all and sundry." she cried.

"I don't expect you to, and if you really don't want to do something, I won't force you. But watching you last week was incredible. If I hadn't pressed you, it would never have happened. So I'll push your boundaries in the coming months to see where your limits are."

She stood at the foot of the bed, not knowing what to do. The boys stood on each side of her, kissing, caressing, and removing her clothes.

When they had Sacha stripped of all but her skirt, they pushed her onto her back on the bed. She opened her eyes as Ryker lay beside her, and she noted he was only wearing his boxers; she had not noticed the guys removing their clothes.

She lifted her head to find Tony and saw him naked and dropping between her legs. Instinctively, she clamped them tightly closed.

However, Ryker pulled on one knee, and Tony gripped the other, and they pulled her legs apart. Sacha let out an explosive gasp of air as Tony enveloped her cunt with his mouth. And as the tip of his tongue assaulted her clit at a furious pace, she spread her legs wider and felt both men let go of her knees.

Ryker moved his hands to her breasts. The stimulation between her legs and Ryker pulling on her nipples had her chest rising and falling as she gasped for air. Tony had pushed her skirt up onto her stomach, and she felt it stick to her perspiring skin. Her firm, outward swelling breasts felt like they were about to burst. Thoroughly aroused now, she pushed her breasts up into Ryker's face, and he rewarded her by taking her rock-hard buds between his teeth and nipping them hard.

Tony had shoved a finger inside her, making her moan. And as his finger dug deep inside her, his tongue flicked down, and he licked along her slit, causing her to moan loudly with the exquisite feelings she was giving her.

He started licking first in circles around her pussy, and then in long flat strokes up along each side before letting his tongue play inside her hole.

All of Sacha's reservations about having Tony join them in bed disappeared. She was horny as hell and wanted this. And when he started licking up onto her clit and flicking it repeatedly and gently with the tip of his tongue, her first orgasm rushed up on her. A long, drawn-out moan announced its arrival. Her moan quickly became a wail, and then finally a scream as her whole body shook, and every muscle in her body tensed up for a few seconds before she slumped back onto the bed.

Sacha was disappointed; it had been so fast. She tried to push Ryker away from where he was nibbling on her neck, as she was super sensitive after the orgasm. But Ryker didn't release her. Instead, he lifted above her, then used his body to pin her to the bed, and took a solid grip on her wrists to keep her from moving. His other hand worked its way between her legs and guided his cock to her entrance.

Even though Sacha jerked and writhed under him, she found her slippery, desperate body wanted more. And as Ryker eased himself into her desperately needy cunt, Sacha gave up her struggle. She realised that as sensitive as she was, she was ready for more. So she began buckling her hips back into Ryker as his tempo increased.

Ryker's teeth closed delicately on her ear, and he began to nibble, his breath warm and tickly. She wriggled madly, it was all too much, but he wouldn't budge and increased his assault.

"Hmm...hmmm...hmmppff!" she moaned rhythmically as he hammered himself into her, and amazingly she felt another orgasm building.

Feeling her ardour increase, Ryker slammed a forceful thrust into her cunt. Sacha instantly threw her mouth wide open and moaned to him that she was about to cum. She frantically tried to hold her orgasm at bay. But she gave up when she heard Ryker gasp, "Me too."

He ejaculated and collapsed on top of her. A couple of seconds later, her back arched, her head tilted back, and a long, loud moan escaped her lips as her second, even more, intense orgasm swept her away.

As they lay on the bed catching their breath, Tony snuggled behind her and told her how incredible it had been to watch her climax like that. She turned her head to reply, but he kissed her, and she responded eagerly. Then, embarrassed by her enthusiasm, she returned to Ryker and tried apologising.

"Don't apologise for showing your emotions. Why did you feel you needed to kiss him?" Ryker admonished her.

"I suddenly felt sorry for Tony; he didn't get to cum," Sacha replied.

"We have all night, or were you thinking a quick kiss may get rid of him?"

Sacha wanted to deny and explain but saw from the look on Ryker's face that he was teasing her.

"It had just felt right," she explained.

Ryker held her tight, murmuring sweet nothings in the rear, and she felt herself drifting away.

She awoke sometime in the middle of the night, busting to pee. She climbed over Ryker and made her way to the bathroom. She was in absolute darkness when she closed the door, so she flicked the light on and caught a glimpse of herself in the full-length mirror. Noticing she still had her skirt on, she unzipped it, folded it neatly and placed it on the shelf that held spare towels.

Perusing her body, she noted the dried white marks inside her legs. She wasn't sure if they were Ryker's or her own mess, but she felt clammy and dirty, so she ran the shower. She climbed in and washed herself thoroughly. There was a pleasant, well-used pain between her legs, not surprising as she had had more sex in the last week than she had had all year.

Turning off the light, she slipped out of the bathroom and crept back to bed. But as her eyes adjusted to the moonlight, she saw Ryker and Tony awake and watching her. Ryker climbed out to let her in and headed over to the bathroom. As she slipped under the covers, Tony pulled her over to his side of the bed and wrapped her in his arms. One hand slipped down her bum and cupped a cheek; the other reached around and cupped a breast. His fingernails scratched ever so lightly over the front of one breast, and the nipple immediately hardened.

Tony whispered in her ear, saying that she smelled good enough to eat. His hands were sending smouldering warm feeling flooding down to her loins. His attentions earlier that night flashed into her brain, followed by a vision of Carson rogering her bum as she lay impaled on Ryker. That evening was the most intense sexual experience she had ever had, and it had been the catalyst for much of her masturbation sessions that week.

She wriggled her bum around on Tony's hand, hoping he would understand her desires. She let out an encouraging groan when his finger slid over her puckered brown hole. At that moment, Ryker emerged from the bathroom, leaving the door open and the light on.

"What are you two up to? It sounds like you have touched on something that needs our attention, Tony?"

"Yes! I think your horny wench wants some attention in her nether regions. She's squirming around on my finger like an eel in mud."

Tony moved over, and Sacha rolled over with him. But as Ryker climbed under the covers, Tony escaped from bed, heading off to relieve himself.

So Sacha snuggled into Ryker and gave him a hot needy kiss, "I'm horny; Tony touched my bum."

Did it bring back memories?"

"It did, and embarrassing memories," said Sacha, hiding her head in the nape of Ryder's neck.

"Don't be embarrassed. Tony and I would love to do that again."

A minute later, Tony climbed in behind her and asked. "What would I love to do?"

"Sacha wants a Doctor Pepper again," replied Ryker.

Sacha gave Ryker an enquiring look, and he grinned at her, "Doctor Pepper, DP. Double penetration, you know, what we did with you last week."

"Oh no, I can't do that again," she shrieked.

But Tony began running his finger over her bumhole, and again, she shuddered in anticipation. The boys immediately sprang into action. Ryker felt around beside the bed and sat up with a bottle of lube in his hand. He lifted her right leg, and Tony moved in behind her. Ryker poured a good dollop of the lube into his hand and handed the bottle to Tony. She squirmed around as they both began greasing her up, Ryker concentrating on her pussy whilst Tony started fingering lube into her rear.

Then Ryker propped himself on one elbow and watched Tony work his knob into Sacha's bottom. She let out a passionate cry, saying it hurt. But within a few minutes, she was happily bucking her arse back against his every thrust.

Ryker helped her stay connected to Tony as he rolled them both, Tony finishing on his back. Tony held her in place by taking hold of both her breasts. The big smile on Ryker's face revealed his eagerness as he crawled between their legs and inserted himself into her wet and willing fanny.

Bathed in late summer moonlight and the dim light from the bathroom, Sacha reached out with one arm and pulled Ryker down on her for a kiss. Then feeling the shafts of both men's cocks moving on the thin wall separating her two passages, she began to buck her hips and moan.

"Oh, fuck I feel full. Go slow, please. I'm a little tender."

Ryker and Tony held still, giving her time to adjust. Then when she began rocking back and forth slowly so that both cocks slid in and out, they began to move with her.

Sacha moved a little faster as she became accustomed to having the two men inside her. But the effort of straining forward to watch began to tell on her. So she tried to relax, lay back on Tony and let them work on her. It didn't take long for the two cocks to do their magic, and soon Sacha felt the smouldering heat of another orgasm begin to build.

"Fuck me," she cried out. "You can fuck me as hard as you like. But, please don't stop."

She sucked in a gulp of air and gasped out. "Whatever you do, don't stop. I'm about to come."

Ryker immediately thrust hard into her, gripping tightly onto her hips. He plunged his cock deep, ramming his pubes against her mound, and her delighted squeals encouraged him to go even faster. Tony also tried to slam into her, but the combined weight of their bodies was too much, so he just made small jerking movements into her bum.

Their enthusiasm did the trick, though; within seconds, Sacha was screaming out as the exquisite vibrations of her orgasm hit. It was a sharp, quick climax, lacking the long, slow build-up of her amazing orgasm earlier in the evening. But it still made her grip Ryker's head with her free hand and pulled him in for a hard kiss. She couldn't reach Tony for a kiss but clenched the muscles in her bum, milking him as he exploded in her rectum.

Afterwards, she lay between them, gasping quick little exhalations as she wound down.

The next thing she knew, daylight was pouring through the ranch slider, and she could hear people moving upstairs. Flicking her head left and right, she saw that Tony had gone. She moved down the bed to wake Ryker with a blow job. But he held her at bay. Then, he rose to relieve himself.

----

Veronique also woke to the sounds from the kitchen. She was alone; someone was in the shower; it had to be Aaron, as she could hear Valerie talking in the kitchen. She rose and joined Aaron in the shower.

When Sacha and Ryker appeared, she stood with Aaron at the breakfast bar, dishing out bacon and eggs. Sacha came over and hugged her. Not the 'arse a couple of feet away' hug she gave her the week before. But a full-bodied, enthusiastic, crushing hug of a confident woman.

She felt a pang of jealousy, though, when Sacha hugged Aaron. He lifted her off the ground and spun her around, "You look much happier, satisfied even. You must have slept well." he breathed in her ear.

Sacha blushed deeply and scurried back to Ryker when Aaron set her down. Aaron turned to Veronique, "Bring the cutlery; I have the plates." And they went back to the dining table.

Veronique watched Aaron from the corner of her eye throughout breakfast and was happy to see that he only paid attention to Sacha when she spoke. But she had noticed Sacha looking at Aaron's groin, so she was still worried.

When they drove to the car ferry at midday, she couldn't help herself and asked him, "Are you interested in Sacha? She's a beautiful woman."

"She's lovely. I'm happy that Ryker has found a woman that measures up to Valerie."

Veronique was trying to learn where their relationship may head. All the debauchery of the last week had her worried about their future. As she didn't want to share Aaron. His answer told her he had missed the nuance of what she asked, "I meant do you want to fuck her?" She snapped.

"What, Sacha? No, why would you ask that, and why would I want her? She's pretty, but not a patch on you."

With a grin, he asked her if she wanted to sleep with Sacha.

"No! I'm not normally attracted to women at all."

"Good, because I don't want to share you either."

Veronique slumped back in her seat. That was the answer she had been wanting.

To be continued...

12