Veronique Goes Sailing Ch. 02

Story Info
Veronique is happy to have gotten rid of Max.
9.6k words
4.76
5.3k
6

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 06/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we sailed out of Tryphena Harbour, I looked back and could see Tony's van disappearing up the road to his house. I almost felt sorry for Max; I guessed he would get a roasting from Valerie while he waited at their place before leaving for his flight. I turned and asked Ryker when they had decided to fly Max out. He replied that it was all sorted out after Valerie had spoken to me the previous evening.

"Valerie was taken with you, calls you her little le farfadet. Which I thought meant Leprechaun, but she tells me you are her special little elf. She gave Aaron and me hell for not calling out Max."

He adjusted the heading of the yacht, then nodded to Aaron, sitting opposite me.

"But we would have sorted him, wouldn't we? We knew the second you stepped aboard he had lied to us."

Then he gave a great big grin, "But now that we have heard that you're going to gang-bang us for the rest of the weekend, I'm thinking maybe we read you wrong?"

I coloured up, embarrassed, then spluttered and stammered that that would not happen. They both let out great guffaws of laughter, making me realise they were baiting me. The sun had risen, and the beers came out as it was warming up. I was handed one and sat gulping it down with the guys.

Ryker had me sail a couple of circuits around Cuvier Island as we passed, hoping to catch another King'y, but we had no luck. We did get a couple of Kahawai, but they let them go, as we didn't have the means to smoke them onboard.

Lunch was more thick sandwiches, this time with the smoked kahawai that Tony had done for us. Again, the sandwiches were delicious and washed down by more beers. The trouble was, I soon was busting to go to the loo.

"Come on, exclaimed Ryker, you're one of the boys now. Out on the transom with you, or are you going to behave like some posh little Remuera tart?" (Remuera, being the poshest suburb in Auckland)

"I'll fall off!" I exclaimed.

Aaron stood and grabbed my hand, "Here, hold on, and I'll show you how Valerie does it. Or would you rather Ryker showed you? He tells me you owe him a perv."

I knew they were baiting me this time and didn't react. Instead, I let Aaron guide me to the transom, dropped my drawers, and hung my butt over the back. I held tight to one of the stainless support poles for the barbecue and swayed with the yachts roll. Aaron watched with a big grin on his face.

"That's fucking sexy, watching you pee. I hope you need my help every time?"

I said nothing but thought to myself that I wouldn't be asking for any more help. I'd managed to pee on my feet, but with every roll of the yacht, a great surge of seawater washed them clean. On one big roll of the yacht, my whole bottom got soaked. Besides the cold shock, having my fanny washed out with salty water felt great. But I couldn't help blushing red, with Aaron there watching me, even though it actually turned me on.

We arrived at Greater Mercury Island around 3:00 pm and dropped anchor outside the main harbour. The boys told me that if the weather blew up, we would come here and more inside the harbour. But the weather was so calm, and from the North East, they would dive for some scallops and then head to Peachgrove Bay.

Once the guys had their dive gear on and slipped over the side, I got my towel and went to the bow. I looked around and saw that there was not another moving thing in sight, so I removed my bikini top and lay back to sunbathe. It was so calm and warm that I fell asleep.

The guy's quiet conversation woke me, and I sat up to find Ryker and Aaron sitting on the cabin top, perving on my tits. I rolled over but didn't give them the satisfaction of making a scene.

"Good girl. No reaction, So you do realise we've seen plenty of boobs before," said Ryker.

"But not many that compare to those young globes, though,' replied Aaron.

"Come and help us grade the scollops; we have too many," said Ryker.

I rolled back over and picked up my bikini top intending to put it on, but Ryker shook his head, "Don't bother with that. Just relax around us and enjoy the freedom."

It felt strange, but they had already seen them, so I thought, 'What the hell' and followed them to the cockpit, where the two swollen catch bags were stacked.

They must have had more than forty scollops in each of their catch bags. They gave me a perspex gauge that measured 100 mm and set me to sort out the largest forty scollops. The first smaller ones I went to throw overboard, Aaron stopped me and said we would distribute them out a bit father when we left.

"The bed has moved a lot since we were last here; it's much further out, so we don't want to drop them on the barren seabed below the boat."

He gave me a bucket to put the small ones in. And he started opening the ones I decided to keep.

I watched him open one, then pop it in his mouth, a couple of chews, and he swallowed it. My face must have shown the disgust I felt.

"What? Have you never eaten a fresh raw scallop?"

"Oooh, no!" I responded.

"Common, you really don't know what you are missing." And he shelled one and then offered it to me.

I shied away, but he insisted, saying I had to try it before I could honestly say that I didn't like them. So I closed my eyes, opened my mouth, and let him place it on my tongue. My initial reaction was off revulsion at the slimy texture, but then I tasted the familiar taste of the beautiful scallop mornay Valerie had served us. Only it was fresher and stronger. Wow, I actually liked it.

"It's alright," I told him, "But I would prefer them fried. I don't like the slimy texture of them."

"That's good. I'm proud of you for at least giving it a try."

Once they were all sorted and shelled, we got underway. About fifty meters out, we dropped the smaller scollops overboard. We were dropping anchor forty minutes later, just off a beautiful white sandy beach. It hurt the eyes. It was so white in the afternoon sun. Aaron told me it was one of his favourite places, and the sand sang under your feet when you walked on it.

Aaron moved around, making the boat shipshape, while Ryker went below and started dinner. I wanted to hear the sand sing and asked if I could row ashore.

Ryker yelled from the galley, "Why don't you swim ashore, it's only a little over a hundred meters, and the sharks won't be bothered with a skinny thing like you."

I knew he was baiting me again, so I didn't bother with a reply. I just dived overboard, topless! The feeling of freedom in the cool, clear water was exhilarating, and when I walked from the water up the beach, the sand squeaked with every step. I lay in it and rolled around. It was beautifully warm after the coolness of the sea. Aaron was right; as I moved on it, the shrill sounds were louder or softer, and you could almost make a tune from them. Standing up, I looked like I was made of sand; my body was coated in nearly pure white crystals.

I wondered what it would sound like to run on it, and I took off to the other end of the beach. My energetic run brought a volley of wolf whistles from the boat and rude comments about my bouncing boobs breaking my jaw. I just gave them the two-fingered salute and lay down to sunbathe. This life was truly incredible. I wished I could live like this forever.

Back at the boat, they didn't bother with the dive ladder. Aaron just leaned over and hauled me from the sea as soon as I swam alongside. Dinner that night started with water crackers, buttered with avocado, and either the smoked kahawai, cheese, or ham on them. Then I was handed a rum and coke.

"You don't have to drink that if you don't want, I'm not trying to get you drunk, but it is a sort of tradition on the boat," said Aaron. He then explained that they always had rum and coke each night when away, but never before 4:30 pm.

I took the rum. I had never tried it before. I'd only had wine or beer in the previous year or so that I had been drinking. It was delicious, and when I took my second gulp, Aaron told me to take it easy, as it was over 100-proof rum.

Then came the deep-fried scallops, with a potato salad and a green salad. I had learned the night before that Ryker loved to cook. I don't know what I expected the food to be like on this trip, but I sure didn't believe it would be this good. Next, Ryker opened a bottle of Rose wine, which they told me was only ever drunk when a woman was on board. There seemed to be a lot of rules to this sailing business.

By 8:00 pm, I was struggling; what with the earlier beers, rum, wine, and fresh sea air, I couldn't keep my eyes open. Finally, I excused myself, went to the bathroom, and got ready for bed. I took a bit of flack about wearing the shorty pyjamas my father had made me bring. But I was learning not to bite; I just gave them a condescending look and crawled into my bed. I expected Aaron to join me, but I was asleep before I had time to know if he even tried.

The next time I opened my eyes, it was daylight. I couldn't believe it; I had slept for at least ten hours. I climbed out of bed and headed for the stern; I was busting. I hung my butt over the back, and had the longest pee, then came inside and put the kettle on the stove to boil some water.

Aaron came out from the front cabin, looking sleepy and slightly hungover.

I felt a bit miffed that he had not visited me in the night. I wondered if yesterday's attention was a one-off.

"You didn't come to see me last night?" I queried.

"You didn't ask, and anyway, you were snoring so loud; Ryker and I had to go out on deck to finish our Rum."

I saw by his grin that he was joking. I'm pretty sure I don't snore.

By 10:00 am, we were breakfasted, tidied up, and ready to go ashore. Ryker had told me there were a house and garden here once. He said that when his father brought him here when he was little, you could see the remains of the house. But in recent years, it had disappeared in the undergrowth. However, he said, some fruit trees were left, and a couple of years ago, he had gotten a good feed off peaches and plums at this time of the year.

They loaded two chilly bins into the dinghy and helped me in.

Once again, I was taken by the sand's noise as I walked up the beach, and I jinked around as I walked, marvelling at the noise. Then I set my blanket down halfway between the water's edge and the bush, pulled my sun-frock over my head and lay down on my towel. I was still topless, no longer worried about covering my breasts around the guys.

The air still held some chill from the night, but it was wonderfully warm lying in the sun. I heard the clink of bottles and looked sideways to see Aaron pull a couple of beers from the chilly bin. He offered me one, but I declined; too early for me, and worried about needing to go to the toilet if I drank too much. However, I was surprised when they dropped their board shorts and lay back to sunbathe nude.

"So, I suppose I'm going to get a lot of stick now about joining you guys in the nude?" I snapped at them. "You will be wasting your time if you try."

As always, Ryker answered, "You do what you want, but I'll put ten dollars on the fact that you will be happy to go nude by the end of the weekend."

I wanted to rattle him, not give him a chance to stir me again. So I changed the subject.

"Why did you not marry Valerie when you got her pregnant? You obviously love her."

I saw I had hit the mark; he looked pensive and sat quietly for a moment. I looked to Aaron to see if I had crossed some forbidden line. But he just smiled at me, seemingly unconcerned.

Finally, Ryker said, "Valerie wanted us to get married, but she's always been a free spirit and slept with whomever she wanted. I was okay when Tony joined us; he loved her as much as I did. But sometimes, at a party, she would head to the bedroom with some fancy guy, making me as jealous as hell. Afterwards, we would argue, and she would always tell me I was being stupid and that she didn't love them and would never leave me for someone else."

I wasn't expecting that. Valerie was so sensible and attractive; I could not believe she would sleep with all and sundry. Thinking he had finished, I went to argue that I didn't believe she would play around.

But Ryker gestured at me to wait, that there was more, "She also went with women sometimes. That was not nearly so hard as when she took off with a guy. I said I would marry her if she stopped sleeping around. She couldn't promise me that, and with a lot more discussion, we both realised that if we married, it would always be a major issue for us."

He thought a bit more, and I could see he was reminiscing about those times.

"Tony had no such qualms; he loved her much more than me and wanted to marry her. When he found out she was pregnant and heard us arguing, he asked me if I would mind him asking her to marry him. You can imagine that messed me up pretty badly. The three of us had long conversations about what was best, and finally, I came to my senses and agreed for them to hook up and look after our son. I now know it was probably for the best."

"Valerie and Tony did not marry immediately; she'd always figured we would marry and was unsure if her feelings for him were strong enough for marriage. So telling Tony to email me if they needed anything for my son, I took off for England for a couple of years. The decision to get out of their way and let them sort out their feelings was for the best. They married a little over a year after I left. I didn't worry about missing the marriage, but I did regret that I wasn't there for Nick's birth."

"But all told, it's worked out really well. I come here four or five times a year. We have had Nick stay the nights with Sally and Steve when I'm here because once the three of us get in bed, it can get quite wild, and he's getting to the age where he is starting to ask questions."

"Tony was a lot smarter than me. He brought her here to the Great Barrier, where he oversees the Conservation Department. I don't think she has played around much now that she is married, not that I think Tony would mind that much; he has always enjoyed sharing her."

He hesitated again, then, "Well, she does have a thing going with Sally, but most guys can handle woman on woman."

That was another shock to me. I knew a couple of girls at school that were openly lesbian but had never come close to touching another woman in that way. It made sense, though. I didn't doubt him this time, as I remembered the kiss that Valerie had given Sally. It was a lot more passionate than I thought was normal.

Ryker could see my surprise and asked, "Are you judging me? Does this shock you? I guess you have never heard of people living like this."

"No. My mother told me never to judge others. She said everyone was different, that the chemicals in their brain made them who they are, and that people aren't really in control of how they are put together."

"So she's okay with sexual deviants and murderers then?" Ryker responded.

"No! She doesn't say they shouldn't be held to account if they break the law. She just says we should try and understand what is wrong with them. She reckons that in the future, all people will be required to go and get tested. They will drink a solution of chemicals and will be wired up to a machine that reads their reaction to the concoction of chemicals. The solution will have a fancy name, like 'rhapsody' or something, so people want to take it. Then the machine will spit out a formula they will have to drink for the rest of their lives. It will make them behave normally."

"And your mother is okay with everyone becoming drugged-up clones?" asked Aaron.

"No, she hopes she will be long dead before it happens. She has another theory that the people in charge will never have to take the test, just all the common people. And when someone gets into power, like Trump, they will adjust the formula so that everyone behaves in the way the people in charge want. She reckons that will probably finish off the human race before the atomic bomb does."

Aaron sat up, obviously itching to debate or argue the merits of my mother's theory.

But Ryker touched Aaron's arm, "Let's discuss this later. It's a bit of a morbid topic for this beautiful day, and you must phone your work. Also, I want to get some peaches and make a pudding for tonight."

Aaron nodded and got up. "Nique, go with Ryker and get some peaches if you want. I must row out to the boat, as my phone won't work here. We have a booster on the boat for cell phone signals."

I hadn't been called 'Nique' before; I liked it coming from him. Ryker told me to put on my sundress, or I would get scratched as we pushed through to the fruit trees. And after putting on his shorts and tee shirt, he led me up the beach onto an overgrown track.

We didn't go far before we were in what had once been an orchard. But it was terribly overgrown now. I stopped by a lichen-covered plum tree and picked one. But Ryker told me the best plum tree was a bit further in and not to bother that one. I took a bite anyway and quickly spat it out. He was right, as usual. It was bitter and sucked my mouth dry of any moisture. Another twenty meters and we came to where the overgrowth was a bit thinner and let in a lot more sunlight, and he showed me an old Black Doris plum tree that was laden.

I tried one; it was okay but still very tart. Ryker reckoned that all the fruit was quite different from what we are used to nowadays.

"I'm not sure if it is the variety of trees, they had back then or the fact that the trees are so old and overgrown, but this fruit is really only good for cooking; come help me gather some peaches," and he led me further into the grove to the most laden tree. As we got close, a couple of red-crowned parakeets took off from the uppermost branches, their emerald green plumage quite beautiful in the morning's sun. We could see that they had spoilt most of the top layer of fruit. But some peaches that were not quite so high up had hardly been touched.

"Here, I'll boost you up; see if you can get me a dozen or more unspoilt ones," He placed a hand under my bottom and the other under an armpit and lifted me high above his head.

As I reached out and made to grab the best peaches, I was acutely aware that two of his fingers had slipped between my legs and were applying pressure to my vulva. Whether by design or a mistake, I did not know, but it drove an instant surge of desire through my body. I quickly grabbed every peach in sight and indicated to him I had as many as I could hold, and he lowered me back to the ground.

I dropped the five peaches in the grass, and before I could comment on the placement of his hand, he lifted me high above his head again. This time I was sure he knew where he had his hand, as his fingers seemed to curve around the shape of my mound and settle firmly on my clitoris.

I hastily grabbed some more peaches, tried to make my voice sound casual, and called out 'down'. But my voice betrayed my arousal. It was more like a moan than a clear, lucid command.

"Four or five more should be plenty," he said, lifting me back into the tree.

Again his fingers were pressed firmly against my sex. Even threw my dress and bikini bottom, I could feel the fingers move and curl to feel my engorged mound. Such an innocent movement sent waves of desire through my body, and I was very aware, as I reached for the last peaches, that my rock-hard nipples were rubbing against my cotton sundress. And I was sure he would feel how wet I was. My secretions had started flowing onto my bikini's gusset.

Once he lowered me to the ground, he further inflamed my desire by lifting the hem of my dress and placing the bunched-up hem in my hands. I thought he was going to raise my dress over my head and remove it. And when he knelt in front of me, I involuntarily opened my legs to give him access, expecting him to push his head between my legs. But he just picked up the fruit from the ground and placed it in the gathered folds.