Veronique Goes Sailing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had become distracted talking with Ryker but became aware again that Aaron was still stroking along my body, his fingers openly brushing over my breast and continuing down to my legs. I lay back, knowing I should stop him, but it felt so good. Lying naked on this beach, I closed my eyes and imagined I was somewhere in the tropics.

Aaron took my lack of resistance as consent, and the next time his hand stroked over my hips, his fingers moved over to come back up slightly inside my legs and brushed very close to my mound, then on and lingering seductively around my tummy button. It seemed innocent enough for him to touch me there, but then his hand moved up to caress my breast. I knew that if I didn't stop this now, I would be unable to stop him, as he was making me horny again.

I turned to him. "That feels very nice, but Ryker's here. You need to stop."

I was very aware that I did not sound convincing at all. And I sure as hell did not want him to stop, but I was worried about what he would think of me, being so easy.

Ryker answered, "You should make love and listen to the sand sing its joy for you. I'll go back out to the boat if you want?"

"You'll only watch with your big binoculars out there." I moaned as Aaron moved his fingers to the inside of my leg. My legs crept apart of their own accord.

"Your right, I would. I won't touch you if you don't want me to. And I will not take things further than touching you, as I know Aarons's feelings for you."

I rolled over to Aaron and kissed him, "Are you okay about Ryker staying?" Part of me was screaming out for him to stop or at least send Ryker away, but I was also aware that the urgent need coursing through me was being strengthened by my knowing Ryker was watching.

Aaron just mumbled in my ear that Ryker was not a problem and he needed me again. "I want to awaken your passion again and have you on my favourite beach."

His words inflamed my growing longing, so I cuddled hard against him and put Ryker out of my mind. Aaron's hand enveloped my bum, and then I felt his fingers slipping over my little brown rose and forcing their way into my very wet slit. I pushed my hips hard onto his thigh and searched out his mouth.

We kissed for a bit, his fingers all the time working away, sending waves of desire flooding through me. I could feel my pussy starting to gush and soak the insides of my legs.

Aaron pushed his fingers deeper. "You are so wet. Am I doing that to you?"

His words made me moan, and I thrust my hips back and forth, attempting to get myself off. Then Ryker asked if he could touch me. I was way past the point of worrying about what either of them thought, and I gasped, "Okay."

Then Aaron pulled me on top of him and kissed me hard, his now hard cock between us. As Ryker's hands began exploring my back and bum, I straddled Aaron's hips and rubbed my slit along his hardness. My tits were squeezed and caressed, and a hand explored my ass. I was too far gone to worry about who's hand was who's.

But when fingers slipped into my cunt and began to rub a sensitive spot just inside, I rose and saw Aaron's hands cupping both breasts. At that moment, Ryker withdrew and sucked on his fingers. He moaned that I tasted so good, and I broke my kiss with Aaron and turned to check out what he was up to. He was sitting beside us, sucking on his finger and stroking his cock with the other hand.

"Do you want some?" he asked.

I shook my head in horror but watched as he reached down, pushed his fingers back between my legs, and extracted another scoop of my sloppy mess. He offered it to my lips, but I squeezed them tightly shut. But Aaron reached up, took Ryker's hand and pushed his sticky fingers against my lips.

"Open your mouth. You are delicious," Aaron mumbled. And I reluctantly parted my lips and let him push Ryker's fingers in.

Aaron kissed me hard, his tongue slipped in alongside Ryker's fingers, and I knew by his groan that tasting my mess had seriously turned him on. And I felt myself become more aroused with this knowledge and was looking forward to doing it again, as I could feel Ryker's fingers pushing into me again. He worked them in and out, searching out places that had never been touched by anyone before. All this wicked activity was making me deliriously excited.

There was a flash of disappointment when Ryker removed his fingers. But when he offered my creamy secretions to my lips again, I didn't hesitate. Instead, I hungrily sucked them into my mouth. Amazed at how turned on this got me, I felt an orgasm approaching fast and concentrated on holding it at bay. I did not want this to end so quickly.

Aaron sensed my arousal, lifted my hips up, and eased himself into me. His shaft stretching me wide escalated my impending climax. And when Ryker pushed his slick finger into my bottom, I was gone. The explosive orgasm that hit shook my body was intense, and I groaned aloud to them that I was coming.

Aaron stopped moving, just holding himself hard inside me as I came. I ground my hips hard onto him, heightening the feelings. Throughout, Ryker continued to finger my bum and reached between us to search out one of my diamond-hard nipples. He pinched it hard; his actions were like an aphrodisiac and awakened another spasm of desire.

Aaron rolled me off him, pushed me onto my stomach, and climbed behind me. He entered me again and pounded me into the sand. I became aware of the sound the sand was making and how sensitive I had become. I thought I could not take anymore and glanced to the side to see if Ryker would touch me. I didn't think I could bear to have any more stimulus.

He was lying on his side, watching us. He was holding his cock, and when he saw me watching, he rolled on his back and stroked his hand along its length. I was mesmerised to see him so unashamedly masturbating. His actions drove another wave of arousal through my loins. I twitched my hips back into Aaron, letting him know I was not done yet. But my eyes never left Ryker's pulsing cock.

My arousal surged when Aaron whispered that he would not last much longer. I realised the power I had over these guys. I bucked my hips up to meet his every thrust and turned my face to him so we could kiss. But as he increased his tempo and asked me to cum with him, I returned my gaze to Ryker, who looked into my eyes and mouthed that he was about to come.

That, more than anything else, brought on my second orgasm. I felt Aaron come and collapse off to my side. He had slipped out but quickly inserted two fingers to finish me off, and as Ryker came, spurting his spunk all over his stomach, I buckled in half as the most massive orgasm racked my body. It was so intense, and I felt like I had wet myself. A deluge of my fluids soaked the towel.

"Oh, God!" I whispered to Aaron, "I think I may have peed myself?"

"You've just squirted; how fucking horny is that."

I rolled over onto his towel, away from the wetness beneath me. I wasn't too sure what had happened. But it seemed to please both the guys, so I forced myself to calm down.

We lay there for several minutes, catching our breath. Then Ryker stood and raced down into the sea. Aaron stood, picked me up and followed him. He threw me in, and we all fooled around in the clear, fresh, cool water, acting like young kids. And when we finally tired of our games, we got out, picked up our towels, and rowed back to the yacht to prepare dinner.

My mind wandered as Ryker rowed to the yacht. Has this changed things? But I was pleasantly surprised that as Aaron held the boat against the transom, Ryker helped me from the dingy with no hint of embarrassment or censure. Instead, they both just went about their business and treated me as if nothing abnormal had occurred.

I went down below, had a quick shower, pulled on some shorts and a tee shirt, and joined the guys back on deck.

Aaron was waiting for me. We took a sizeable Stainless steel pot and two crayfish ashore to cook them. We built a fire below the high tide mark from some wood he and I gathered along the tree line. Aaron made a triangular frame to hang the pot from, and we sat together and watched it heat up.

While we were waiting for the water to boil, Aaron explained about squirting. He said he had heard about it but never had a girl do that before, but that it was a huge turn-on for a guy.

"Are you sure it wasn't pee? It felt like that."

"No, I looked. It was clear fluid with a milky consistency. Not pee."

I tried not to show my embarrassment. Never in a million years would I have thought I would be sitting on a beach with a guy discussing my discharges. But he hugged me close and acted like it was quite an ordinary occurrence.

Once the crays were done, we broke their meat free from the shell, placed it in a bowl, and then rowed back to the yacht. We dropped the shells off the back of the dinghy on the way out to the yacht. Ryker had been busy. He had done two different salads and had some potato salad left from the previous night. There was also the beautiful smell of cooked peaches, and I saw all the pie makings he was working on. He handed us each a rum and coke, "After 4:30, compulsory drinkies; these will put some hair on your chest."

I commented, "And you would like some hair on my chest then?"

Laughing, Ryker brought out a Tupperware container full of little bread cups. He filled these with a mixture of the remaining smoked fish and a cheesy sauce for an entree. He had grilled them in the oven with Parmesan cheese sprinkled on them. They were divine, and I ate too many and drank too much rum.

Another fantastic day; the main course was sublime. Who could ever complain about having fresh crayfish served to them on the back of a yacht? The night flew, and we told stupid stories and laughed until we all had tears rolling down our cheeks.

When I said I wanted to go to bed, Ryker told me he was sleeping in my bunk tonight, and Aaron and I were to have the large double bed up the front. I made to argue, but he was insistent.

Aaron and I crashed with just a cuddle and a kiss goodnight. As I drifted off, I wondered how the next couple of days could come close to being as perfect as this day.