Veronique Goes Sailing Ch. 03

Story Info
Veronique weathers a storm. Both emotionally and the weather.
9.8k words
4.81
5k
1

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 06/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pain from the pressure in my bladder, woke me the next morning. I lifted my head and knew by the faint glow coming from the hatch above, that it must be close to dawn. The air was cold but snuggled in against Aaron; I was beautifully warm and did not want to move. I dropped my head back to the pillow, knowing I had to brave the transom, but not wanting to get out of the lovely warm bed. I stretched and felt unfamiliar muscles twinge from yesterday's activities. An image of Aaron, Ryker and me on the beach floating into my mind, and my stomach churned at the thought. God, how could I have let them do that to me? 

But the thought of them using my body brought back the memory of how willing and insatiable I had been. However, my rekindled desire increased the pain in my bladder, and I forced myself to crawl out of bed. Stark naked, I stepped out onto the transom. I looked around in the gloomy light to make sure no other boat had arrived in the night. Assured that we still had the bay all to ourselves I perched myself over the water and relieved myself.

"Sounds like you were busting," Ryker said as he stepped out onto the transom, sending a strong arc of piss into the ocean.

"Can't you give a woman some privacy?" I snapped.

"What woman? You are one of the guys now. And, No, privacy is hard to come by on a Yacht."

I looked at his silhouette, standing out against the sea and the island. The sky was glowing a dull orange to our left as the dawn approached.

"I'd like a photograph of you standing there. You look like Atlas with a Javelin in your hand."

"Stay there. I'll go get my camera." And Ryker finished peeing, then gave his cock a couple of shakes and disappeared back inside.

I stood and wrapped my arms around myself, suddenly feeling the cold. Ryker appeared with his camera and a bundle in his arms. He dumped everything by the helm, then held out a robe for me, wrapped it tight around me and tied the cord. His naked body held me tight for a few moments longer than was necessary, and had me thinking naughty thoughts.

He let me go and picked up the camera. "Now where do you want me?"

I saw the camera was a Sony, and an expensive one at that, "Can you set it up for this light? I'm unfamiliar with how to work a Sony?"

As he fiddled with the settings, he asked, "Are you familiar with manual settings on a camera?"

"I did a photography elective in the sixth form, as my father is a keen photographer. But we used mostly Fujifilm Mirrorless cameras."

When Ryker handed me the camera, I tentatively stepped back onto the transom and lodged myself against the barbecue pole. Then holding onto the camera with both hands framed a shot of Ryker's silhouette in the golden light of the amazing dawn. 

Aaron popped his head out of the hatch, "You've left me for another naked man already."

Startled, I felt myself blush crimson and nearly dropped the camera. But Aaron just walked to the stern and relieved himself into the sea. So I pulled myself together and snapped of another half dozen photos of the guys standing there in all their glory.

Aaron and I climbed back into our warm bed and cuddled together as Ryker prepared breakfast. And soon there was a fantastic smell permeating the cabin. It smelled like our house when my mother cooked jam, so I knew Ryker was cooking the fruit we had gathered for breakfast.

"Let's go for a quick swim to wake up," said Aaron, "Well have breakfast after the swim."

I crawled out of bed, pulled on my bikini, and followed him out on deck. He lifted one of the cockpit seat lids and handed me the mask, snorkel, and flippers; once all geared up, we jumped off the transom. The water was cold after the warmth of our bed. We set off in a slow overarm crawl, towards the point to our left. Then cruised around, looking at the fish. I saw there were lots of large butterfish here. And raised my head, spat out the snorkel and asked if I could catch a butterfish to take home to my dad.

"Sure, I'll get the speargun." But as Aaron put his head down to swim back to the yacht, he got all excited and pointed down at a big rock. I looked but could not see the large butterfish that I expected he would be pointing at.

He lifted his head above water, "Look under the rock where I'm pointing. There are big crayfish feelers. Can you swim back and tell Ryker, then bring me back the catch bag and the speargun? I'll stay here and watch that it doesn't escape."

I ducked my head back under the water, looked where he was pointing, and sure enough, large long red feelers waved around, so I excitedly set off to the yacht.

Once I told Ryker what we had just seen, he got the catch bag, and speargun and flicked the stove off. Then we dived back into the sea and swam over to Aaron. We all took large breaths and dived down to the shelf where the feelers were still waving. It was only about three meters deep, so well within my capabilities.

There were three good-sized crays under the rock and several smaller ones. Ryker handed me some gloves to put on and indicated that I was to grab the big one. Aaron used the handle part of the speargun to nudge the cray towards me, and I grabbed its feelers. I was rewarded with a needle-like pain in my finger but I held on tight as it tried to get away by flicking its tail. I was amazed at how powerful it was.

The cray gave some powerful flicks of its tail and despite the pain, I held tight and pulled it from beneath the rock. Aaron grabbed it by its body, flipped it into the catch bag, and then indicated for me to get the next one. I was a bit wary this time and waited until Aaron had manoeuvred it around with the speargun handle again. It was facing away from me this time, and when I grabbed the feelers, I didn't get spiked.

Once we had the three biggest crays, Aaron handed the catch bag to Ryker and he headed back to the boat. Then after another big breath of air, we descended to catch me a butterfish.

----

Back at the yacht, Ryker helped us both on board. I complained to the guys that I had a sore finger and asked why they had not told me to come at the feelers from a different angle.

"No matter what we told you, you would have likely gotten spiked. That was the best learning you'll ever get. The pain will soon go!" Ryker explained.

I wasn't impressed; my finger was sore for the next three days. But they told me the largest cray was mine, and I also had two butterfish with it to take home to my Dad.

After breakfast, Ryker asked if he could photograph me on the beach.

"Is this another excuse to get me nude?" I asked.

"I don't have to make excuses like that to get you nude," he replied. "But yes! I would like to photograph you in the nude."

I looked at Aaron, thinking he might say no, but he did not get any support. In fact, he looked like a horny dog, expectantly hoping I would agree. I only thought about it for a second; they had both seen everything, and I'd been told I should be a model so many times in my life, it seemed too good an opportunity to miss.

"OK, but I don't want you showing the photos to all and sundry. I don't want my friends or my father to see them."

"Great," bellowed Ryker, "Get yourself some different clothes, etc. and we'll row ashore."

I went below, got my bag and decided what I wanted to wear. The first thing that came to mind was the black lingerie I had secreted away with the new bikini. I nearly didn't bring them, but when my father told me to be prepared, I included the lingerie in my packing. It was the first sexy lingerie I had ever owned. A tiny thong and a brief matching lacy bra. I had bought them a month before, for Max, but he would never get to see them.

I stripped, rubbed myself dry, then put on the lingerie, a short tartan black and white skirt and a light grey short-sleeved tank top that left my midriff bare. I looked in the mirror: I looked like a schoolgirl but knew that would not bother the guys. I combed my still-damp hair, put some lipstick on, placed my towel, bikini and beach dress in a bag and headed up on deck.

Aaron was in the dinghy manning the oars, and Ryker was holding the dinghy painter. They both wolf-whistled at the same time.

"Bloody hell, Nique, I wasn't expecting you to have clothes that sexy with you," said Ryker, holding my arm as I stepped into the dingy. 

Once ashore, we walked along the beach a bit, to where a rock outcrop ran down the beach into the water.

Aaron came and cuddled me as Ryker set up his camera. "You look bloody sexy. I can't wait to see the finished photos."

Once Ryker had the correct lens and a flash installed, he shooed Aaron away and then started snapping shots. He began to order me around, "Take your bra off, put your top back on, put on your bra again and skirt off."

This went on for about fifteen minutes. They had both remarked on my black lacy underwear, Aaron in particular, giving me some very complimentary praise.

"Now the bikini and beach dress," said Ryker. And he came over to me and set a padded beach mat on the waist-high rock. He then directed me in the poses he wanted me to do while lying on the mat.

Ryker was all business; he didn't perv at all when I stripped off nude and changed into my skimpy bikini. But Aaron was struggling to contain himself, his huge hard-on bulging in his board shorts.

Then it was beach dress open, bikini top off, and the poses started getting more raunchy. And finally what I was dreading but really excited about - fully nude. The poses started out quite respectable, but as he directed me into more erotic poses, he had Aaron strip off and start posing with me.

"God, you make a beautiful couple. I could make some serious money from these photos."

"Don't you dare," I replied, "You promised me you wouldn't share them around?"

"I'm giving you both a compliment, that's all. I'll keep them safe." Then he indicated to Aaron to touch me. This I knew was going a bit far, but apart from a quiet, "We shouldn't," in Aaron's ear, I found myself glancing around to check that no boats had arrived in the bay.

Aaron leaned in and kissed me, his hands moving to my breasts. "Wow your nipples are at least half an inch long and as hard as nails. You're a bit of an exhibitionist."

I heard a grunt of appreciation from Ryker, and his camera kept clicking away. Aaron pulled and tweaked my nipples, bent down and sucked on them, and pushed a hand between my legs. I was past the point of no return; his touch kindled a tingling feeling that took away any resistance. I just opened my legs and let him play. It felt divine. I have no idea how long he played with me like that, building my arousal up to a crescendo, but all too soon he was between my legs and rubbing his cock along my wet slit. I was writhing around, desperate to be taken. I doubt I could have stopped if a boat had come into the bay right then.

I pulled myself up onto the flat part of the rock, leaned back and moaned my pleasure as he slowly entered me. And I was soon arching my back as his strokes escalated and grew stronger. I bucked my hips forcefully against his every thrust. Then just as I started to feel my orgasm building, I heard Ryker whispering in Aaron's ear for him to move and was frustrated to feel Aaron withdraw from me.

I grasped at Aaron to keep him in me, but he was gone. Then I opened my eyes to find him up next to my head offering me his cock. Without a thought or any hesitation, I took him in my mouth. Well, a few inches anyway; it was far too large for me to get much past my lips. I was even more turned on by the fact his cock was wet with my own juices.

Thankfully, his hand returned to my sex, and he worked his fingers into me. I closed my legs around his hand and squeezed my arse together to keep my orgasm from slipping away. Then felt hands on my knees, pushing them apart. I knew it was Ryker and thought he wanted to take photos of my pussy. So I fought to close them but then was aware he was kissing the inside of my ankles, and kissing and licking up to my knees. My thighs began quivering with his assault, and I relaxed and let him have his way.

Aaron was directing my head up and down on his cock, and I felt him getting quite urgent. This turned me on. I wanted to make him come and put some effort into sucking and trying to get more of him in my mouth. Then Ryker's kisses moved past my knees and his hands were spreading me wider. There was no stopping now; I knew what he was going to do, and opened my legs as wide as I could.

As Ryker nuzzled his mouth hard onto my sex, I felt Aaron remove his fingers and bring them up to my mouth. He eased his cock out and pushed his fingers into my very willing mouth. And as I savoured my own juices, I felt Ryker down below, pushing his tongue deep inside me. I opened my legs even wider and thrust my hips up at his face. This brought his nose against my clit and he rolled his nose around, making my clit pop to one side then roll under his nose and pop out the other side.

This was sheer bliss. I couldn't contain myself any longer and gasped as the exquisite wash of feelings flooded my body. Aaron reinserted his cock and assaulted my mouth now with a sense of urgency. I felt his cock start to throb and knew he was going to come. I briefly thought about what I felt about him coming in my mouth, and then as a strong spasm hit me again, I sucked hard, deciding I wanted to taste his seed.

He tried to withdraw as he came, and I tried unsuccessfully to hold him in, which meant he came all over my face and some even splashed onto my breasts. But I pulled him back and took his penis into my mouth again. It tasted quite mild, and salty but also had a slight sweetness to it. I didn't mind it at all.

Still sucking on Aaron, I diverted my gaze down between my legs, to watch Ryker working. It turned me on something terrible and the orgasm that I'd been fighting, hit me again.

Ryker felt me squirm around as I climaxed, and stood up. He kept two fingers in me, but his other hand grasped at his cock and he worked at getting himself off. I saw his face contort in concentration and knew he was about to cum. I tapped his side with my foot, and when he lifted his head to look at me, I let go of Aaron and beckoned him up to my side. I had an urgent need to taste him also.

He didn't understand exactly what I wanted though, as he moved up beside Aaron and erupted all over my breasts. I grabbed at him, pulled him over and opened my mouth. At last, his face showed understanding and he offered his cock to my lips. I sucked him into my mouth, greedily, and was rewarded when my tongue felt the ridge along the base of his penis throb and spurt the last of his seed into my mouth.

He tasted quite different to Aaron; he had a lot stronger and slightly bitter taste. I was sucking quite hard, trying to get more from him, but he must have been very sensitive, as he gave me an apologised look and pulled away. I looked at Aaron to see if he was OK with what I had just done. He smiled at me, but there was some doubt in his eyes, so I said, "You taste a lot better than Ryker."

I saw the little flash of pride before he put on his strong-man face again, and then he leaned forward and picked me up.

"Sorry, we've made a real mess on you," he said, carrying me down to the sea.

I looked down at myself; he was certainly correct. I was covered in their translucent white ejaculate, mostly on my breasts, but some splotches were on my tummy, and I could feel plenty of it on my face.

Aaron didn't throw me in this time; he walked out until I was mostly underwater and started washing me off with his hand. He spent some time on my hair, so it was obvious their ejaculations had splashed in that as well. And he finished by washing me between my legs, which got me horny again.

"I think I'm clean now; you can put me down." He did, and I went straight under the water as I was way over my head. I rose and splashed him, then made to swim towards the shore. But he grabbed my foot and pulled me back into his arms.

"Stay here with me for a minute. I want you all to myself," he whispered.

"Are you OK, about me doing that with Ryker? I wanted to taste the difference, as I've never done that before."

He nodded to me and smiled, letting me know he wasn't concerned.

We cuddled together, me, just floating beside him. Then we heard Ryker calling us. I noted that he had packed all his gear, our towels, etc. But he had his camera waiting to capture our naked bodies as we left the water.

We walked up the beach towards him. My being nude like this felt strange, but I struck some poses for him anyway.

Once back on the yacht, Ryker went below and downloaded the photos to Mac notebook; he had it placed on his Nav-station desk. He called me over to look at them, and I was really surprised to see how good they were. He ran through the ones showing me dressed and had just gotten to the lingerie shots when a weather warning came up on his screen.

He turned on the radio and tuned in to listen. I didn't comprehend all that was being said, but he called out to Aaron when it was finished.

"We need to get everything shipshape and underway. That storm I've been watching is approaching much faster and stronger than they predicted last night. They reckon it may hit Great Barrier at about 8:00 pm tonight."

So Ryker rattled off some things that both Aaron and I needed to do, and we got underway just after 11:00 am. One of my tasks was to make the sandwiches for our lunch, as they were worried the sea might start to get rough as the wind rose, and it could be uncomfortable in the galley. And sure enough, half an hour later as we left the lee of Mercury Island, the wind was a lot stronger and there was the odd whitecap ahead of us.

After we'd eaten our sandwiches and had drunk the usual beer, I found I was tired: a full belly and all this morning's efforts were catching up with me. Ryker said to lie down and grab an hour's rest before the weather worsened.

----

"We're nearly at Cuvier Island, and Ryker wants to know if you can catch us another Kingy. So far the storm's holding off, so we can take a few passes over the reef." Said Aaron as he shook me awake.

"You will need a jersey; it's cooled down quite a bit," he yelled back at me as he climbed out of the cabin.

Out on deck, I found Aaron had already fixed the shiny lures to the rods. Ryker had us drifting off a point to the south of the island, where we were a little protected from the building wind. "You have half an hour. See what you can catch, Nique."

Aaron got the first strike and got me to wind my line in so we didn't get tangled. I got a big hit on the way up, but it let go. When we got Aaron's fish to the boat, it wasn't legal, only being about six hundred millimetres long, so back it went and we both dropped our lures again. This time I got the first strike but knew straight away it wasn't big enough, as although it fought like hell, it was coming up way more easily than the first Kingy I'd caught.

However, when we glimpsed the first sight of it emerging from the depths, we saw I'd snagged quite a large snapper, so that was a keeper and went straight in the bin. Aaron had another strike; this time we knew it was big. It nearly took him and his rod overboard. The rod was bent in a U-shape and he had to release the brake and let it run slowly or he would have lost it and a good bit of line.

It took upwards of fifteen minutes to land the Kingy, a beauty way north of one meter. I watched the guys efficiently land it and spike it to render it insensible. They had to tie it down on the transom, as it wouldn't fit in any of the bins. It was well over a metre long.

Unfortunately, we didn't have time to try for any more. Ryker indicated our time was up and made steps to get us underway. I wasn't offered the helm this time; as soon as we left the shelter on Cuvier Island, we found the wind had picked up even more and there were whitecaps all around us. I sat cuddled up against Aaron, and we braced ourselves every time we came off the top of a large swell.