Veronique Goes Sailing Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body convulsed as the orgasm overwhelmed me. My vision dimmed, and I threw my head back, thunderstruck that a woman could do this to me.

As my vision was restored and my heart calmed down, I looked past Valerie and saw that Ryker was furiously stroking his cock. The expression on my face alerted Valerie, and she turned to look. Then withdrawing her fingers, she spun around, bent down and took him in her mouth.

As Ryker let out a gratified gasp, Valerie wriggled into a more comfortable position and thereby presented me with the alluring sight of her exquisite round arse and the delicious peach between.

Well out of my comfort zone and unsure if I was allowed to touch her, I tentatively moved my hand onto her hip. Her bum's wiggle let me know she was more than OK to be touched. So I slid my hand down the delicate curve between her legs and parted the wet lips.

Valerie mumbled encouragement, her mouth full of Ryker's cock, and pushed back so my finger slipped into her depths. It felt sublime; I had inserted my finger in my own vagina, but this felt very different. It was super slippery, warm and surprisingly tight. I felt her clench her pelvic muscles, which kind of pushed my finger out. My hands and fingers are small, so I reinserted two fingers. She responded with a sharp intake of air and pushed back hard against me.

This awakened some very indecent thoughts, and I felt my face redden as I pulled back and forced three fingers into her gushing peach. A few hard strokes had her writhing her hips back against my thrusting hand, and I tried all four fingers. She was so tight, I had to screw them around to get them deeper, and after a minute or two, I had all four fingers embedded, and my thumb pressed against her little brown rose.

 It felt so naughty, dirty even, and had me very aroused. I frigged her with my whole hand and was getting really turned on as the fingers slipped in even deeper. Ryker groaned, and I saw that he was bucking his hips up enthusiastically and was obviously emptying his seed in her mouth.

 I don't know if it was my efforts or Ryker's climax, but Valerie had another orgasm. She sat up, turned and locked her lips to mine. I could taste Ryker's fluids: a sharp, salty, slightly metallic taste.

"Oh, God! My little elf. Thank you, that was unexpected and truly amazing," she said, pulling away and looking deep into my eyes. "We'd better get back to the house. Tony and Aaron will be beginning to suspect we've all been very naughty."

Suddenly, I was very aware of the storm outside. It was rocking the van and a twinge of fear ran through me at the thought of driving back over the hill. I'd never been in a storm this strong, and it was almost fully dark now. I looked around at the trees being blown apart, then out to the yacht in the dim light, and was surprised to see that it still looked quite secure, swinging lazily from side to side.

----

Ryker drove us back slowly, as the rain was now coming down in a torrent. Even he acknowledged that this storm was as strong as he could remember. Once back at the house, we braved the conditions and made a dash for the security of the house, where we found Aaron and Tony had a fire going. It actually wasn't that cold, but the power had gone off. So the fire was adding some light to the candles they had put around the lounge.

"Probably a tree down on a line somewhere," Tony explained as he handed us all towels to dry ourselves.

"Veronique and I will get some dry clothes on," Valerie said, guiding me towards Nicholas's bedroom.

Aaron called out for us not to put too much on; he liked seeing our bodies through the wet clothes. I noted that the front of Valerie's wet dress had gone transparent, and her erect nipples were visible. I looked down at my breasts, remembering that I didn't have a bra on, and sure enough, my nipples were pushing through my wet T-shirt like little missiles.

I fetched a dry pair of knickers from my bag, then pulled out a bra, a fresh T-shirt and a skirt. But Valerie shook her head and pulled Nicholas's dressing gown off the back of the door.

 "Here, try this," handing me the grey-patterned cotton gown. "And leave the bra off. You don't need one, lucky girl!"

The robe was a perfect fit but very short, finishing well above my knees.

"That will make the boys happy. I'd better get something suitable as well."

 I followed her through the door adjoining the bedrooms, into her and Tony's bedroom, where she stripped naked, dried herself, and then slipped on a thong and a cream-coloured shorty dressing gown. I was amazed at how good her body was, her having had two children. I noted that there were some stretch marks on the lower part of her stomach, but the rest of her body was perfect.

Back in the lounge, we bore the brunt of some remarks my father would not have condoned, but they made me blush and glow with pride. Then again, when I thought about my conversations with my mother over the last couple of days, maybe they would not find the guy's comments that shocking.

 Tony had poured us all a rum 'to warm us up,' he said. It was quite a bit stronger than the ones we'd had on the yacht. I sat and snuggled up to Aaron.

"Were you guys naughty over at the bay?" he whispered in my ear. "You were all flushed when you came in. In fact, you are still looking enticingly hot."

I looked into his eyes to see if he was angry, but he was smiling.

I whispered, "Yes! Sorry, I didn't intend to do anything without you. Ryker started messing with Valerie in the front seat, and things got out of hand when she turned and kissed me. Ryker began masturbating, and Valerie gave him a blowjob. I'll tell you more later. Are you upset with me?" I nervously asked.

Aaron started to tell me he was OK and just wished he'd been there to watch.

 While he was consoling me, Ryker piped up. "Stop whispering, you two. We can't hear you over the storm. Share your little secrets!"

Aaron chuckled, "Nique's just telling me how silly you looked, jacking yourself off in the van's front seat."

"Yes, well, you would've done the same if you'd watched these two at it," he said, pulling Valerie against him. "They were bloody hot!"

I sat in the dim, romantic light, cuddled up to Aaron and listening to them tell funny stories from their past. We had another round of rum and cokes, then another. I was feeling very mellow and struggling to keep my eyes open. I must have drifted off briefly as I jerked awake when Aaron started caressing my breasts.

 I moved to stop him but realised it had gone very quiet, and looking over to the others; I saw that Tony and Ryker had pulled Valerie onto the sheepskin in front of the fire and had Valerie's robe spread wide. Tony was concentrating on her breasts while locked in a passionate kiss. Ryker was massaging her legs, and as I watched he lifted them wide and started kissing her ankles. Her thong was gone, so I must have been out of it longer than I thought.

Valerie broke the kiss with Tony, looked over, and when she caught my eyes, she winked at me, which made me very embarrassed to be caught out watching. So I averted my eyes and looked at Aaron but found that he was watching them even more intently than I had been, so I turned my head back to watch.

Ryker kissed and licked her legs up to her knees, then further up, and all hint of sleepiness left me as I realised what he was about to do. But he didn't dive right in. Instead, he moved past her vulva without touching it and onto her lower stomach, where he circled his tongue around her tummy button.

Valerie reached her hands down and tried to push his head back to her mound. But he bypassed that and started licking her inner thighs. Now she was trying to pull his head up, and again he tilted his head to miss her vulva and blew a big raspberry just above her mound.

She broke her kiss with Tony, "Eat me, you bastard. Stop teasing."

He let her push his head down between her legs and parted her labia with his tongue. Next, he attacked her slit using his tongue, lips, chin, and nose. Then moved up to her clit.

Valerie moaned as his tongue circled her clit, causing a shudder to rip through her entire body. He squeezed his hand under his chin and pushed two fingers inside her. This garnered another shudder, and her hips started to rotate against his face. I wondered how he would breathe as she had both hands pulling his face hard onto her sex.

Aaron and I had stopped moving; we were close enough to see Ryker's fingers disappearing and reappearing, covered in her shiny slickness.

Tony had a hand caressing each of Valerie's breasts and moved his mouth to and fro, to suck and chew on each nipple in turn. Valerie arched her head back in rapturous joy, then lifted it up to peer around Tony's head to see what Ryker was doing to her.

I don't know about Aaron, but this was the sexiest thing I've ever witnessed. It struck me that Aaron might not think I'm a slut or a lesbian but will know now that I'm a voyeur.

Aaron asked me if I wanted to go to the bedroom.

"Hell no!" I whispered urgently to him. "I want to watch."

"Do you want to go over and join them?"

I hesitated at this, my mind in a whirl. If we joined them, what would happen? Would Tony want to fuck me? How did I feel about that? Would Ryker take me? I knew I would quite like that, but how would that affect Aaron and me?

"No! Well, maybe; what do you want?" I asked

."This is not about what I want. You are young and should experiment and know other guys before you exclusively tie yourself to one guy. As I said earlier today, I'll go along with what you want. Tell me your thoughts; what's stopping you?"

I thought about this for a minute, wanting to talk through my feelings but concerned about what he'd think of me.

"I've never been in this situation before; it's exciting and turns me on. But I like you and hope you'll want to see me after this weekend. So I don't want to do anything that may put you off and not want to see me again."

Aaron remained silent. I realised he wanted me to open up more.

"This has been the most amazing few days, and I can't explain to you just how amazing you've made me feel. I've never known anything like it before. But tomorrow we sail back to Auckland and return to the normal world, where I'm governed by doing the right thing around my parents, friends and work colleagues. I might not get this opportunity again, so I want to try everything with you. Does that make sense?"

"Of course. But would you let Ryker and Tony sleep with you? And don't answer what you want me to hear. Tell me what you truly want. And remember, I've had sex alongside all these people."

"I don't honestly know myself. It goes against everything I've been taught. My first thoughts are 'no way'. Yet I was disappointed when I heard that Rex and Sally wouldn't be here this afternoon. I've even had visions of watching you fucking Sally and find myself turned on by those visions. But I won't do anything if I see the slightest look of dismay in your eyes."

"Let's go to bed. You're not ready to go over and join in any of this. And I'd rather be alone with you anyway."

A huge wash of relief passed through me. We stood together and took a last look at the three bodies in front of the fire. Ryker had spun Valerie around and lifted her onto her knees. He was fucking her in the doggy position while Tony lay on his back in front of the fire. Valerie was trying to give him a blow job but struggling as Ryker hammered her from behind.

I turned to Aaron. "I want you to do me like that. I've never done that before."

 

To be continued...