Veronique Goes Sailing Ch. 04

Story Info
The weather has put an end to the sailing, but not the fun.
6k words
4.72
4.4k
4
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 06/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came awake slowly, feeling a little seedy. I knew the sound of people out in the kitchen had waked me. I was disoriented, taking a minute to realise where I was as the boat was not rocking. I looked to my left and saw Aaron lying partly turned away from me, his broad bare shoulders exposed above the duvet. Then I looked at the digital clock beside the bed and saw it was 6:15 am.

The night before came rushing back to me; we were at Valerie's and Tony's house. The thrill and arousal I had felt watching Valerie seduced and fucked doggy style in front of the fire came rushing back. I rolled over and cuddled into Aaron's back, recalling his bringing me to bed and my asking to watch him enter me.

I had asked him to take me from behind as we had just watched Ryker doing to Valerie. He positioned me on hands and knees on the edge of the bed, then took a small mirror down from the bedroom wall and placed it under my tummy. I looked into the mirror and watched as he ran the head of his cock up and down my slit until he had it well coated in my fluids, then almost collapsed onto my face; my arousal was so great. Watching him manoeuvre his impressive shaft into my tight hole was unbelievable.

I shut my eyes and recalled the vision of his large cock thrusting against my pussy. It abruptly forced its way past my stretched labia. The image brought such strong feelings of desire that I thought I would faint, and I had to lie back, breathe deeply and calm myself down. I moved my hands between my legs and let my fingers explore my folds, wondering if he had hurt me. There was some dull pain, well not really pain, more like the feeling that I had been well-used, and this just fuelled my desire even more.

He had come rather quickly, leaving me a little frustrated. I tried to get a vision of what had happened after that but could not remember anything. I knew I must have fallen into a deep sleep. The strong rums we had consumed last night had taken their toll, and I vowed that next time, I would only drink one glass.

I was shaken from my reminiscences by the sound of the garage door in the basement rolling up and Tony's van starting up and driving off. Aaron came awake beside me and rolled over to kiss me good morning. I wondered if it was Ryker going over to check on the yacht and felt a little twinge of dismay that he had not come to ask us to go with him. I also became aware of the wind still blowing hard against the window.

"Tony's off to work. That's bloody early," said Aaron.

Then I heard Ryker talking to Valerie in the kitchen, so I knew Aaron was correct, and it had been Tony that had driven away. I also listened to the radio going, so the power must be back on.

"What a beautiful sight you are to wake up to," said Aaron, leaning forward and kissing me again.

"I don't want this weekend to end," I retorted back to him. "Do you think we will be sailing home today? As I have to be back at work tomorrow."

"By the sound of that wind, I don't think we will be sailing. Wait until we talk with Ryker, but I have a feeling you will have to phone your work."

I lay there thinking about all my work colleagues and what sort of weekend they had had. Then, a luscious thought ran through my mind: I couldn't tell them half what I had gotten up to.

I needed to pee, and just as I was thinking about how to break this to Aaron, he rolled away from me and strode off to the toilet. He was sporting a very impressive morning woody. I followed after him, and when we returned to bed, we snuggled close to one another again.

 

I felt so safe and comfortable lying there in Aaron's arms, so I ventured a question to him.

"What would you think about me sleeping with Rex, Tony, or Ryker? You asked me lots of questions but never really gave me any of your thoughts about that."

I was being a bitch! I wanted him to say he would be as jealous as hell and that I wasn't allowed to, as I was confident that I would chicken out if put in that situation anyway.

But Aaron replied, "Ryker is my biggest problem. With the others, it would be just sex. But Ryker has a soft spot for you, and I think he might be slightly put out that you have chosen me. Also, he has some pretty weird tastes, and I would hate to see you exposed to things like that while you are so naive and young."

I asked him what he meant by weird tastes. He said he would tell me a little about Ryker before he answered that. And he started by telling me that Ryker's father had died in a motorbike crash when Ryker was fourteen. He said that he had first met Ryker a year or so after that. Ryker struggled to look after his mother, who had deep bouts of depression. She had died of stomach cancer nearly a year after her husband, and everyone had put her cancer down to her grief at losing her husband.

Their passing left Ryker a small fortune. There was the family home in Remuera, four rental properties around Auckland and other substantial investments. Ryker rented out all the properties, cashed in some shares, and built a studio/apartment complex for his architectural business. And that he had lived in the apartment above the studio for the last eight years.

"He lent me interest-free money to buy my first home," Aaron explained. "He gave it to me on my twenty-first birthday, and I will have that paid off in another two years. Then I was going to go and tour Europe. So maybe you would want a travelling companion?"

I had to bite my tongue hard not to yell out with joy at the thought he was asking me to travel with him. He said that Ryker had had many girlfriends over the years, but none had lasted longer than a few months. And that most of Ryker's affairs were one-nighters or, at the most, lasted only a few days.

"I think the effects of his parents dying, especially his mother, has affected his relationships, but I'm no psychologist. Also, the fact that he still loves Valerie greatly affects his relationships with other women."

He seemed to hesitate, mulling over how much he should tell me. Then he started talking again, "For the last two or three years, he has mostly been going out with married women. And with some of them, their husband has been involved as well. He has gotten into BDSM. Do you know what that is?"

I answered that I had no idea.

"It stands for bondage, discipline, dominance and submission. Ryker tells me he likes to tie up a submissive married woman and give her dozens of orgasms. And as I said, sometimes the husband sits at the foot of the bed watching."

"Wow!" I exclaimed. "I'd like to be a fly on the wall and see that happen!"

"Really! I thought you would be shocked."

"I know I should be, but this weekend has woken me up to the fact that there is a hell of a lot I know nothing about. And although it goes against all I've been brought up to think is normal, I find it all very exciting."

He continued telling me about Ryker. He said Ryker had just moved back into his family home, as his business had grown so much that he had to hire more staff and convert his apartment into more workspace. Then he added that Ryker was building a dungeon in the basement of the old family home.

I kind of knew what a dungeon was and asked, "Do you like BDSM?"

"A year ago, I would have responded, NO! But as Ryker tells me more about what he gets up to, I find bits of it I'd be OK with. And remember I told you that he tied Sally to the table last time we were here. That was hot; she went nuts. It awoke some insatiable demon in her that all four of us guys couldn't satisfy."

I thought about this new revelation. Of course, I would not want to be hurt in any way, but the thought of being tied up and taken by more than one man sounded pretty exciting. And in a dungeon with all sorts of sexual paraphernalia hanging on the walls. I found myself wishing that Sally and Rex had been there last night. What might I have witnessed then?

I wanted Aaron to know I wasn't totally without any knowledge of sex. "My girlfriends and I watched a porn movie a few months back of a girl with three guys. Everyone said it was horrible, but I could tell that every one of us was horny after watching it."

"Do you watch a lot of porn?" Asked Aaron.

"No, we were told all about it in sex education at school, that it is all made up and nothing like the real thing. And we shouldn't watch it. But they didn't tell us what the real thing is like. So watching Valerie with Tony and Ryker last night was way better than the two porn movies I have watched."

Aaron grabbed me and pulled me tightly to him, "God, you're a revelation, you're so innocent, yet in other ways, you are so curious and open. I love you to bits."

Wow! My Heart was beating hard; he said he loved me. Should I tell him I love him? I don't quite understand all my emotions yet; best to keep quiet.

Aaron pulled me up, "We had better get up and find out what we are doing. It sounds like they have breakfast well underway."

We dressed and went out to the kitchen to find Valerie and Ryker had made porridge and a heap of toast. Aaron poured me a big mug of coffee, which was fantastic, as my mouth was parched from last night's drinking. I secretly checked out the dining table, imagining Sally tied to it. It was really solid, and Valerie noticed me looking at it.

"Do you like our table and chairs?" She asked. "It's Tony's favourite wood, Rimu; he had it made especially for the house."

I responded that I liked it, hoping that what had been going through my mind was not too evident on my face. I looked at Ryker; something about him was different, and then it struck me that he had shaved. He was strikingly handsome and looked younger without his five-o'clock shadow.

"You've shaved," I murmured.

"Valerie made me. Said it irritated her thighs."

I didn't bite; I knew he was trying to shock me.

"You had better phone home," said Ryker. "We are not going to be sailing today. Look at the harbour out there. Whitecaps, imagine what it is like further out. The weather forecast is for the wind to subside late today."

After I had phoned work and been told there was no problem with my taking another day or two off, Valerie came and sat beside me, "I'm going to go down to Sally's mum's to see the kids soon. I'll take Ryker with me to borrow her car. He wants to take Nick and Sally's boy fishing over the other side of the island, where it is sheltered, for the day."

Ryker piped up, "I'll take Aaron with me. I want to check the yacht, and then we'll go and help with a boat run aground in the harbour last night. Then I can drop him back here before lunch."

"Oh! Well, Veronique can spend the morning with me. I will check on the kids, then go over to check out our olive trees. I'm expecting they have been blown to shreds," replied Valerie.

While we cleaned up the breakfast stuff, Ryker made sandwiches, etc., for him, Nick and Sally's son 'Lucas', who I learned was a month older than Nick.

The four of us traipsed downstairs to the internal garage, where Valerie's Toyota Corolla was parked. I had not taken much notice of this part of the house and was surprised to see a self-contained, one-bedroom apartment down there.

As we drove off, Valerie explained that they had included the apartment in their build, planning to have the contractors stay there for the olive harvest. She explained that there was only one bedroom, but it had two double bunk beds and a King Single.

"If you and Aaron ever want to come to the Barrier, you know you are welcome to stay there."

-----

Sally's mum was lovely; she welcomed us all with warm hugs. She often had the children to stay and loved them all like they were her own.

Ryker, Aaron and the two boys didn't hang around; they took off in her car to see the boat that had gone aground.

Valerie and I spent half an hour playing with the two little girls; we were talking with Sally's mum when a car pulled up, and Sally hopped out. Valerie excused herself and went out front to talk to her, and five minutes later, the two of them came into the house.

I couldn't help myself. I began to scrutinise Sally after what Aaron had told me. I couldn't believe this was the same woman he was talking about. She was a little taller than me, probably 5'4", and she was average-looking, with blond hair. Her figure was a bit fuller than mine, but I guessed that was to be expected as she was probably eight years older than me; I'm sure I heard someone say she was twenty-six. She came straight over to me and gave me a big hug and a kiss on each cheek.

She was dressed very modestly and looked like your everyday housewife. She didn't look anything like an insatiable sex addict. I took a second look at Sally and tried to imagine her tied to the table; I couldn't see it, no way! Aaron had to be having me on.

"Valerie has asked Rex and me to have lunch with them, Mum. Can you have the kids a bit longer?" Asked Sally.

"Of course, why don't you leave them here for another night, and you can clean up after the storm," replied her mum.

Lewd amoral thoughts ran through my mind. Was I going to witness Sally tied up? Then, finally, I came to my senses, realising that Valerie was speaking to me.

"Come, let's get going," she repeated, "I want to look at the stranded boat and then check out our olive trees, then we need to get home and get some lunch prepared."

We drove down to the harbour, and there at the opposite end of the beach to where we had moored last Friday night was a yacht lying on its side, just above the high-water mark.

Aaron and Ryker were two-thirds of the way up the mast, bouncing up and down so that the yacht's keel was lifting off the sand. Another bunch of guys were attempting to raise the keel and push an airbag under it. Nick and Lucas were standing by a tractor with a mattress tied to its blade, which was obviously going to push the yacht down the beach.

"The tide's coming in, so they'll have that floating away soon," commented Valerie.

"Will Aaron and Ryker be OK? They'll fall off when it rights itself."

"They have done this before, don't worry about them," she assured me.

She said we should go and check out their olive grove, but I wanted to wait and make sure the guys were OK. The wind was still quite strong and buffeting them as they clung to the wires crisscrossed up the mast. Valerie conceded, and we got out of the car and walked down to stand with the kids by the tractor.

A girl was standing with Nick and Lucas. We learned she was from the yacht, and she pointed out her two brothers, who were amongst the guys trying to lift the keel. It looked like they had it pretty much sorted, and sure enough, an old guy walked up the beach and started the tractor. He told Nick, Lucas and the girl to get up and stand on the small deck attached to the three-point hitch at the back.

Valerie asked if they would be safe. "Sure," the old guy said, "Why don't you all get on? The more weight I have over the back wheels, the better."

Valerie and I climbed onto the deck and introduced ourselves to the girl. Her name was Bailey, and pointing to her brothers, said they were Owen and Carson. She was nineteen, a year older than me; her brothers were twenty-one and twenty-three. The older brother, Owen, was strikingly handsome but looked worried.

"Your brother doesn't look too happy," Valerie noted.

"No, Dad let him have the boat for the long weekend, and he promised him he would look after it," Bailey replied.

The old guy had done this before; he nudged the mattress-covered blade up against where the keel attached to the hull. He lifted it slightly, which dropped the yacht's stern down onto a large canvas roll placed under the stern. He yelled at us to jump up and down and applied some power. The yacht slowly started to slide down towards the water. Aaron and Ryker were still bouncing up and down on the mast, but as the yacht began to move, they worked their way back to the deck.

The old guy pushed the yacht down towards the incoming tide. The yacht wanted to slew around, but guys were down at the stern trying to stop that from happening. Still, he had to back off and push the bow around a couple of times but eventually pushed it down until the tractor wheels were in the water and the guys at the stern were waist-deep.

Ryker and Aaron jumped down from the yacht and came around to help us off the tractor. Valerie said we would leave them to it, but as we turned to go, Ryker asked about having the three kids from the yacht over for dinner that night.

"They're a bit distraught; they won't be sailing for a couple of days, as there is some damage to the rigging."

"Sure, we have plenty of food, but it would be good if you caught some fish today."

Then she turned to Bailey and asked where they were going to stay.

Bailey replied that the tractor driver had offered them to stay under his house and that there were two bedrooms they could use. Valerie said she knew where he lived, and her husband Tony would come down and pick them up at 6:30 that night.

"Just dress casually; it will not be flash," she called to her as we walked to the car.

Ryker, Aaron and the boys were also about to leave; they were heading over to Schooner Bay to check on the yacht before going fishing on the other side of the island. Once in Valerie's car, we drove inland for fifteen minutes until we came to a field with neat rows of olive trees. Valerie pulled up beside the ranch slider of a building in the corner of the field.

"Ryker has put up the money for Tony and me. We want to develop an olive oil business."

Her statement made me think about Ryker; first impressions had me thinking there was a dark side to him, and I'm sure most parents would be alarmed if their daughter brought him home to meet them. But when I heard about how quick he was to help his friends and how environmentally conscious he was, I had to revise my opinion. Also, I remembered his patience and willingness to teach me about sailing the yacht, etc.

We got out of the car and walked over to the closest trees. They were blown about and had lost a lot of leaves, but the little green olives didn't seem to have suffered at all. We walked back to the shed, and Valerie unlocked the ranch slider and let me in.

There were a few items of machinery stacked against the walls. A tractor with a sizeable upside-down umbrella device attached to the rear was at the far end, next to a roller door. Where we had entered, there was a crude kitchen and a bed.

I raised my eyes at Valerie, "Is this where you send Tony when he annoys you?"

She laughed, "No! Good idea, though! It's where the contractor that planted the trees stayed. All the other stuff is pressing and harvesting equipment."

She moved to the bed and sat down, "Come and sit beside me; I want to talk to you.

"Sally and Rex are coming for lunch, I don't know how much you know about them, but it may get interesting."

I interrupted her, "Aaron told me about Ryker tying her to the table and all the guys having sex with her."

"Did Aaron tell you he had sex with her as well?" She asked.

"Yes! He said he did not want me to find out from someone else. But I'm finding it hard to believe she did that. Meeting her just then, she seems so normal."

"Well, good for Aaron. Most guys wouldn't admit that to their girlfriends. Yes, Sally does look very normal, doesn't she? I like her, but she's not the brightest flower in the bunch, and Rex is a bit of a handful. That surprised us all when Ryker awakened the sleeping sex maniac in her."

She hesitated, "What about the million-dollar question? How do you feel about Aaron fucking her after lunch? She wants to have him again, quite desperately. That is why I wanted to get you alone."

I searched my mind for what answer to give her, "I'm struggling to understand what I want. My instant reaction is jealousy, it churns my stomach up, yet I have visions of Aaron fucking her, and they arouse me. Also, you all seem so much more mature than me, and I don't want Aaron to think I'm some silly young thing that gets all upset over things."

12