Veronique Goes Sailing Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hesitated. Valerie sat and waited for me to formulate my thoughts.

"I don't want to be the good girl next door all my life, then disappointed when I get old and wish I had experimented. I want to experience lots of different things. I don't expect them all to be good. In a few days, I will return to Auckland, where I'll act like a young professional and have to conform to other people's expectations again."

Valerie held her hand to me, "I don't think you are some silly young thing. Ryker is very impressed with your attitude to life. I now realise he has read you pretty well. My advice is to let Aaron fuck her. It will be just that, a fuck. As I said, she's not the brightest spark and has no designs on taking him off you. Unlike many women, you will come up against in the future."

I still wasn't sure I could bear to let that happen, so I changed the subject, "Aaron also told me you have slept with Sally?"

"Does that shock you?"

"No! Well, I don't know how I feel. I've also had visions of you and Sally together. I know that should repulse me, and it does make me feel funny, but that also gets me aroused. So I asked Aaron if that meant I'm a lesbian."

Valerie smiled, "You're not a lesbian, nor am I. Lesbians generally don't like men. At the worst, you're bi-sexual, but I don't like that term either. For me, I just like to fuck sometimes, it might be a handsome guy, like that young man this morning, or some ugly bastard that turns me on, and now and again, it is an intelligent, beautiful woman like you."

"What about Tony?" I asked.

"Tony's a gem. He never judges me and lets me have my way in most things, so I'm happy to let him think he's the boss."

"Ryker says he loves you and that you wouldn't marry him?"

"Ryker needs to let me go. We were never going to work out. We're too much alike. He flits from woman to woman and runs like a rabbit if they try to get serious. He won't admit it to himself, but he would have played around if we had married. And he couldn't handle sharing me. It sent him crazy. If it weren't for his children, I'd get tough and kick him out, so he could work at getting a life and settle down. But the children complicate that," she sighed.

"You said, children, I thought only Nick was his."

"Shit, you must keep that to yourself. He doesn't know that Ava is his. Tony and I tried for five years, and finally, he went and got tested, and we found he can't have children."

"Why did you not tell Ryker?" I replied, with a puzzled look spread over my face.

"I've just never found the right time, plus I don't want to be the one who lets out that Tony is impotent; guys are a bit funny about that. But the big reason is that Ryker keeps trying to push money our way, making the excuse that he is looking after his son. We think he would be even worse if he knew Ava was also his."

"You'll have to tell him sometime. It will just get harder the longer you leave it."

"Yes, I know. And it has become more urgent, as Tony and I are hoping I may have gotten pregnant again last night. So let's change the subject, come here and cuddle me. This conversation is getting way too serious."

I leant towards her and put my arms out. Valerie pulled me in close and hugged me hard. I could sense the tension in her body, and as we hugged felt her relax a little.

She wore a navy-blue sundress with lace on the bodice and around the neck, sleeves, and hem. The top fitted very snugly, highlighting her cleavage, and I realised as she pressed into me, and my hand ran down her back, that she was not wearing a bra. Her warm breath made my neck tingle; this and her soft breasts squashed between us made me bite my lip and sent tingles of anticipation flowing through my stomach.

Valerie pulled back and looked at me, "God, you look sexy when you bite your lip."

Then she leaned in and kissed me on the lips. I squeezed my legs together; I felt like I was already soaking wet down there. Then she pulled me to the side, and as I fell sideways onto the bed, she guided me around so we lay side by side.

I could see she was also aroused; her nipples were trying to push their way through the lace bodice, and I could faintly make out the darker colour of her areola through the lace.

"Do you like the look of my breasts?" She asked, "They're not a patch on yours; unfortunately, two children take their toll."

I grinned back at her, "I like that you are not wearing a bra, and I can see your hard nipples through the lace. Can I touch them?"

"Certainly, you can. I'm not wearing panties, either. Maybe you will want to touch me there also?" She whispered seductively.

Embarrassed by her openness, I felt the urge to stick my hand between my legs and rub myself furiously. But instead, I reached my hand out and touched her nipple.

"Do you like them pinched as Sally does?" I blurted out.

"It depends on what arousal stage I'm at, but not generally as hard as she likes it. That is the difference between making love to a woman as opposed to a guy. Guys have no idea when to be soft and when to be firm."

"I have no complaints with Aaron." Then thinking of him, I spoke up, "I'd like to touch you, but I would like Aaron to be here, so I should stop!"

"We'll include him next time." And she pulled me onto her and hugged me tight again. I was half on top of her, her leg pushing against my mound. She kissed me again, which was quite different from kissing a man; it was tender but urgent. I felt her hands pulling the back of my skirt up. Then her fingers slipped inside the elastic of my cotton panties and eased them down off my bottom.

I tried to lift away from her. "Someone might see us through the window," I gasped, pointing to the ranch slider.

"Exciting, isn't it? But no one is there, unfortunately. I like to be watched. Take your panties off for me," she ordered.

My mind was screaming that I should leap up and run back to the car. But my body was being driven by a different tune; all my erogenous zones were crying out for attention. So I looked to the window, rolled on my back, lifted my butt and slipped my panties off my hips. Next, I lifted each leg to drop them off my ankles, and as I leaned forward was struck by the smell of my arousal.

"Oh! I'm smelly and messy down there," I said as I clamped my legs together and tried to push my panties as far away down the bed as I could.

But Valerie sat up, reached down and took my panties from my hands. She lifted them to her nose and breathed in deeply, "What a heavenly smell," then she put the wettest part of my panties in her mouth and sucked. I shivered, her wanton display sending waves of heat and longing flooding through me.

"You taste divine, don't ever be embarrassed by your secretions," she said, looking me in the eye. "Now, take your top off and your bra, please?"

It had gone too far for me to object now. I had the wicked thought that if Valerie had been wearing panties, I would have liked to suck on her wet spot and watch her expression as I did it. Instead, the thrill of anticipation made me squirm my bottom around as I sat up and removed my top and then my bra.

While I did this, Valerie also sat up and removed her dress, revealing her lithe, toned body. She had a full tan, so I realised she must sunbathe nude on her deck. Her breasts were not as firm and didn't stand out like mine, but they looked divine, her nipples standing up hard and proud.

Valerie leaned in quickly and took my nipple between her lips. I looked to my left to recheck the window, then lay back, pulling Valerie down atop me. Warm butterflies flowed through my stomach as I anticipated what was to come.

She glided her lips and tongue down my body, humming to make her lips vibrate against my skin. When she reached the swell of my mound, I opened my legs wide. And she dived between them and sank her tongue into my vagina.

I should have concentrated on her technique but was out of my mind as the exquisite feelings caused my hips to undulate on her face. Then she pulled away, and when I looked down to see why, she asked if I would eat her as well. I moved my head, indicating that I would try, and she shifted up, spun around and straddled my face.

She lowered her vagina onto my mouth as her tongue reentered me and fucked me with her tongue. For the first time in my life, I tasted another woman. I was pleased to find she was wet as I was, so I knew she was just as turned on. I didn't think about how she tasted, but the fact that I was lapping up her nectar and that it was such a taboo thing to do, turned me on more than what she was doing down between my legs.

She lifted her head and worked her tongue around my clit, and then I felt her part my labia with a finger and slip it into me. I reciprocated, shifting my tongue to her erect nub, then reaching up and pushing two fingers as deep as I could into her sloppy wet gash. She groaned, so I worked them in and out, and she did the same to me. Powerful spasms ran up my spine; I moaned incoherent sounds and struggled to hold back my pending orgasm.

I could feel her breasts bouncing on my stomach, so I reached down with my free hand and tweaked her nipple. I guessed how much pressure I should apply and must have gotten it right as she gasped and wriggled her hips hard onto my face.

Then she really started fucking me with her fingers, yelling out for me to cum, as she couldn't hold out for much longer. The euphoria I felt that I could bring this beautiful mature woman to a climax almost overwhelmed me.

I lapped at her clit, not really knowing how she liked it and rammed three fingers in hard and deep. I was so intent on getting her off that my own impending climax was forgotten. She squealed in delight, so I must have been doing something right.

Then she bucked her hips against me and yelled, "God, I'm coming, harder please, deeeeeper, haaaarder!" She squeezed her thighs on my head, almost suffocating me, and then collapsed on my body.

She lay still for a minute or two, her fingers buried in me. Then she turned and looked at me, "Sorry, I don't usually come that fast. Lie back and relax. I'll do you now."

She lifted off me and moved up to lie beside me. She gave me a tender kiss; our tongues locked and wrestled together as it became more passionate. Then she slid her hand down my body and re-inserted her fingers.

"God, you're wet." She pulled them out and brought her hand up to our kissing lips. Her fingers were coated in my creamy white nectar; she slipped them into my mouth and then kissed me again, flicking her tongue in and around, trying to capture as much of my juice as possible.

It was like sipping an aphrodisiac. I felt my orgasm build quickly to where it had been just before Valerie had cum. She either sensed it or saw it in my face and slammed her hand back between my legs and fucked me hard with it. It felt beautiful and quite stretched; I opened my eyes to find her staring down at me. She mouthed that she had three fingers in me, and that was all it took to tip me over the edge.

It was not the mind-blowing orgasm I expected, but a soft, gentle flood of feeling from head to toe.

We lay together until our breathing slowed. Then Valerie sat up and reached for her dress.

"That was as good as I have ever had with a woman. Thank you, I needed that. Let's get dressed and go see what happens with Sally. I'm not worried about you any longer."

To be continued...

12