Veronique Goes Sailing Ch. 05

Story Info
Veronique gets to see Sally taken by the guys.
8.1k words
4.69
8.2k
5

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 06/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost midday when Valerie and I arrived back at the house. We had Aaron help us with the salads, cold meats, and setting the table. Surprisingly I still felt horny after Valerie and my encounter at the olive orchard.

I had been apprehensive about how Aaron would take my infidelity. But, he actually seemed to be immensely turned on by the thought, as he was paying me a lot of attention and kept brushing his hand around my waist and thighs each time he moved near me.

Sally and Rex arrived at 12:30, and Tony entered the door ten minutes later. When they arrived, Valerie and I were buttering bread, and Aaron was uncorking a wine.

We hugged and kissed cheeks, but there was no hint of anything untoward, let alone some orgy starting. And looking at Sally, I still could not believe she had been part of anything so decadent as Aaron had described to me.

Rex was a different story; he was a redhead with a well-weathered tan, which was a little freckly on his face. He was a builder, which showed in his physique, the days of hard labour making him lean and cut. And immediately, his eyes met mine; I knew he was a real live wire and that I would have to watch him.

When we sat for lunch, Rex sat next to me and began throwing sexual innuendos into our conversation at every opportunity. But, of course, I ignored them; by now, I was used to being teased by Ryker and Aaron and learning to bite my tongue.

He also teased Sally and Valerie about their close relationship. I'm sure this was all for my benefit, testing my availability and whether I was a prude. I had no doubt he was a player, and he would be someone I usually would steer well away from at a party. But he was very entertaining, and the others all seemed to take his behaviour in their stride, happy to give him back just as much as he handed out.

Rex offered to pour me a glass of wine, but I declined, wanting to keep my wits about me. I noticed he kept topping up Sally's glass but didn't drink any himself.

"You're not drinking?" I leaned over and asked him.

"No, I'm not a good drunk! I'm too wired, and alcohol exacerbates that. So I learned a few years ago to leave it alone."

Sally heard our conversation and leaned past Rex to say, "The main reason is that after acting like a drunken arsehole at a party early in our relationship, I told him that if he kept drinking and making a fool of himself, I would leave him."

Rex gave me a weak smile, confirming that what Sally had said was more likely why he had gone teetotal.

After lunch, Sally said she and Rex would finish the dishes. Valerie leaned over and asked Aaron if she could borrow me a bit; she wanted to make me up for the party. A thrill of anticipation ran through me. Yahoo! Something might be going to happen after all.

Valerie took my hand and led me to their bedroom. "I want to make you up. Sally and I do all the costumes and makeup for the local Barrier theatre events. As my mother would say, I want to turn you into a le farfadet. That's an elf in English."

She told me to get my clothes off, which I did somewhat reluctantly, thinking about the guys on the other side of the unlocked door. Then she had me put on Nick's robe that I had worn the night before, and she brushed out my hair. Next, she braided four plaits from the sides to the back of my head, with a blue ribbon woven into each plait. I was impressed with how quick and efficient she was.

This hairstyle exposed my ears, and from a bag, she took some flesh-coloured rubber pieces and glued them to my ears, then added some makeup. I looked in the mirror, and the result was startling: a beautiful elf with high-pointed ears looked back at me.

Sally entered the bedroom just as she was finishing my hair. "Oh! You look divine," she exclaimed, "what are we going to dress her in?"

Valerie answered her, "Remember the show we put on last year... The Shoemaker and the Elves? Well, I kept that short little semi-transparent muslin dress the queen of the elves wore."

She moved to her wardrobe as she spoke and took out a light blue muslin wrap-around dress. It was multi-layered, in many shades of blue. Then, she pulled out a beautiful blue lingerie set from a drawer in her dresser and handed everything to me.

Sally moved next to me and slipped Nick's robe from my shoulders. The first hint of hesitation clouded my mind. I didn't want to mess around with these two and cheat on Aaron again. I tensed up, expecting her to touch me, and my mind was crying out that I had to call a halt. But I was aware my body had different ideas. I felt the familiar pangs of desire and my fanny heating up and moistening.

But apart from a seemingly innocently brush of her hand over my breast, she didn't attempt anything. Instead, she handed over the blue lingerie set and indicated I should try it on. I modestly pulled on the briefs first, wanting to cover myself there, as I felt very self-conscious standing naked before these two mature women. However, the panties did not offer the protection I hoped for; they were crotchless. Furthermore, my prominent mound parted the two cords that were the only material between my legs and exposed me like a flower.

"Oh! That won't do," said Valerie, "we're going to have to shave you. That black bush of yours showing through doesn't look right at all. Take them off again."

Sally stepped forward, "Let me!" And she hooked her fingers in the lacy sides and drew them down my legs. She used this innocent act to touch me, and as I stepped out of the lacy panties, and stuck her fingers in her mouth.

"God, Valerie, she tastes divine. Fuck the guys. Let's have her now."

Valerie pushed her aside, "Some other time. We have three horny guys in the lounge waiting for you, so get yourself dressed."

Valerie took my hand and led me to the bathroom. My mind was racing with a multitude of conflicting thoughts. What would my mother and father think if they saw me shaved down there? They often saw me naked when I went to and from the shower. But it was a bit late to worry about that now, and anyway, before I could object, I was sat on the edge of a plastic stool in the bathroom, with Valerie snipping away the excess hair around my mound.

Sally piped up that they should leave a small heart, and Valerie muttered agreement, and she left a small patch of hair in the middle of my mound. Then, as I was looking down, watching what she was doing, I noticed my clit had hardened and was standing out through my labia, and I was quite obviously leaking fluid. I fought the urge to reach down and touch myself; instead, I clenched my hands against my sides in embarrassment.

Neither of them commented on my discomfort or the state of my fanny, and when Valerie was satisfied all was smooth and clean, she concentrated on shaping the last bit of hair into a heart shape. It looked nice, but I couldn't help but think that only a couple of years ago, I had been so proud when my hair started to grow down there.

I pulled the crotchless panties back on, then the lace bra, which was also very brief. It had half cups that only just covered my nipples. It was also meant for a smaller set of breasts than mine but had no wire, so it was pretty comfortable. I looked at myself in the mirror and was stunned to see the transformation. A mischievous sexy little elf stared back at me.

Sally held up the dress for me to slip my arms into. She folded it over my breasts, which she again subtly touched. She tied the belt just above my hips; it was made of the same muslin and emphasised my narrow waist.

It crossed my mind that I would have to watch out for the guys trying to pull the belt undone. But could I raise the courage to walk out into the lounge like this? The dress only came down mid-thigh; I couldn't bend over with those panties. Valerie had said it was transparent, giving the impression that it was, but there were several layers of material, and you could only vaguely see the shape of my bra and panties.

Sally grabbed the bag from the floor where she had thrown it, pulled out some clothes, and started to strip. Just then, there was a knock at the door, and Aaron called out that he wanted to speak to me. Valerie moved to the door and let him in, telling him to close his eyes. Then, she led him into the bathroom and indicated I was to follow and talk to him there while she and Sally dressed.

"Leave through Nick's bedroom; you're not to see us until we're ready. And don't you show him anything, Veronique!"

So I picked up the robe, held it in front of myself and followed Aaron into the bathroom.

Looking very concerned, Aaron spoke with a rush, "Rex has ropes attached to the table and is talking about having you tied up after they have done with Sally. This is going to get way out of hand. I want to borrow the van, go for a drive, and get you out of here."

"Do we have to go? I want to watch Sally tied to the table. I'm still finding it hard to believe she will do that. Can't I just sit and watch? Ryker said Valerie would not force me to do anything I don't want to."

"Look, I like Rex, he's a lot of fun, but his sexual tastes are just as bad as Ryker's, maybe worse. I'll look after you, but it's likely to get pretty indecent. Are you certain you want to stay?"

I spun around; the Elven dress flared up, showing my legs and just a flash of the blue panties. Aaron let out a silent whistle, "Fuck, Nique, how the hell will I keep those guys away from you?"

"It's a bit late now. The girls have put a lot of work into dressing me up. I want to see everything. Yes, I'm certain I want to stay."

He then stood back and took a long good look at me. "Fuck, you look amazing; I really want you just for myself. I'll be terribly jealous if anyone touches you. I should pick you up and drag you out of here."

I guided him to our bedroom door. "Go! I'll be all right as long as you stay close to me. I'll be okay."

When I stepped back into Valerie's bedroom, I quickly re-evaluated my opinion of Sally. She was now dressed up like a slut, and my doubts about her being tied to the table evaporated.

She wore a micro-mini black leather skirt low enough on her hips to show her white thong at the back. A pink mesh crop top that clung to her like a second skin hid nothing; her large breasts were fully on display, and it left her midriff bare. She had on a black leather studded choker and pink tennis bands on each wrist with silver rings sewn into them to attach the cords. Fishnet stockings and black high-heeled shoes finished the effect.

She pulled on a black leather waistcoat, which partly covered her breasts and gave the outfit some sense of decency, but when she moved, the waistcoat opened up and hid nothing.

I looked at Valerie and was surprised to find she had already changed into a dominatrix costume: a red and black dress, a white men's shirt, a red lace choker and some very high heels that made her tower over Sally and me.

They were standing in front of the full-length wall mirror, putting on their makeup when I entered the room, and Sally especially looked even sluttier as she applied the final touches. They waved me over, and both applied some light finishing touches to my face - mostly blues and greens- making me appear even more like an elf.

"God, I love dressing up. And I especially like the secret slut I am," said Sally quietly.

Valerie turned me by my elbow. "Let's go. Wow! I think the boys are going to be very happy. Are you okay?" She asked me.

And then, "What did Aaron want? Take you out of here, I'm guessing. Don't worry; I won't let them do anything bad to you."

When we walked out into the lounge, the only sound was a gasp of released air from all three guys. Each of them sat there with their mouths open.

I looked at the table and saw the thick black curtain cord tied to each leg. A jolt of anticipation ran from head to toe. I skipped over to the couch and dropped down next to Aaron, making sure my legs were tightly closed, as I saw Tony and Rex's eyes following me, and they weren't staring at my face.

Aaron put his arm around me and kissed my cheek. Sally went over to Rex and sat in his lap, Valerie close behind her with her small whip held out menacingly at Rex.

"Misbehave, you lecherous bugger, and I'll take great pleasure in reddening your pale arse." Then she turned to Tony and ordered him to get some music playing. He leapt up with a 'Yes, Madam'.

Aaron turned my head to him and gave me a passionate kiss. His hand crept up to my breast and caressed it through the thin sheer muslin elven dress. I closed my eyes and relaxed into the moment. Then after a few minutes, my mind woke to the fact that something may be happening that I was missing. So I opened my eyes and peeked past Aarons's face.

Sally was seated on Rex's knees; he had already taken her waistcoat off and was playing with her nipples. He looked to be trying to pull them through the mesh, but the mesh was far too small a weave. But I noted that her nipples were erect, at full attention, and trying to force their way through the netting of their own accord.

"Ouch!" I exclaimed, "That must hurt."

Aaron answered me. "She loves it, Ryker pinched them harder than that last time, and she begged for more."

Valerie and Tony came over and sat on each side of the couple. Tony bent forward and kissed her lips while Valerie used the handle of her stubby little whip to encourage her legs apart. Aaron and I got a clear view of her crotchless panties, and I realised I was not the only one wearing these. And that thought brought tingles of pleasure shooting around my thighs, and I realised I would have a wet patch on the dress, as there was nothing between it and my fanny.

I asked Aaron if they would mind my taking photos of them, intending to fetch my phone from our bedroom.

"Of course, they won't. In fact, Ryker brought his camera gear ashore, so it has to be here somewhere. Why don't you find that? Ryker would love to see the photos." Then he hesitated, "Would you know how to use it?"

I mouthed 'Of course' to him. My spare subject in the sixth form was photography. I'd taken it because my father was a keen photographer, but he could never afford the camera and lenses to match his passion. I also knew where the camera was; I had noticed it while we were getting dressed. The bag was leaning against Valerie's bedroom wall.

I quietly stood and left the room, not wanting to disturb the action. The three of them were massaging Sally's body but keeping clear of all her erogenous zones, driving her nuts.

Once in the bedroom, I picked up Ryker's camera case and laid it on the bed. Inside was his Sony A9 camera and three lenses. When photographing me on the beach, Ryker had given me some basic tuition the day before, so I was confident I could work it okay.

I turned it on and checked what photos were on the card. I did not want to overwrite my photos, as I had not seen them yet. But when I pressed the playback button, it said the card was empty, so the card with my photos must still be on his computer on the boat.

Next, I looked at the lenses. Two were prime lenses, the other a 24 to 105 zoom lens, so I attached the zoom lens to the camera body. Then I set it to Auto, as I was not confident enough to operate it in manual mode. And I knew the Auto mode on this camera was probably better than my ability with manual settings anyway. I didn't worry about checking the autofocus; I was sure it was still set for the photos he had taken of me, and as I intended to shoot the same sort of shots, I was satisfied all would be okay.

Stepping into the lounge, I was happy to see I had not missed much. They were all still playing and massaging different areas of Sally's body. I snapped off a couple of shots, then zoomed in and got a closeup of Sally's face, twisted in agony with the insatiable longing wracking her body.

I panned around and took some of Aaron. He sensed me there, turned, and smiled, so I snapped a few shots of his dazzling smile. Then zoomed out and got a photo of the big bulge in his shorts. He laughed, grabbed a handful of his shaft and tented it for me.

I wandered over to the others and stood about a meter away, snapping photos as I saw the opportunity. I felt Aaron move beside me, so I asked him to move forward and touch Sally. He shook his head, but Valerie turned and beckoned him.

"C'mon, Aaron, you heard Nique, join the action. She wants some photos of you."

He moved closer and lifted the mesh top so he could play with a nipple. But Valerie took his wrist and pulled his hand so that his fingers descended past her tummy button, across the leather skirt and between her legs. Sally lifted her head to watch his hands progress, and Rex took the opportunity to offer his cock up to her mouth.

In between snapping photos, I took note of the fact that Rex was well-endowed. He was not as big as Aaron overall, but the head of his cock was like a huge blunt mushroom. I shuddered to think of that pushing its way into a belle-chose (the name my mother called my vagina).

Aaron started fingering Sally, and she bucked her hips against his fingers. I found it exciting to watch Aaron work his fingers into her. I knew what those fingers could do; he had reached places that had never been touched before when he had woken me at Cuvier Island. The big surprise was that I didn't feel jealous; I had seen the concern on his face that he might upset me, and I encouraged him to continue.

Then Rex spoke up, "You dirty little slut, you're enjoying another man fingering you. I think we had better tie you up and punish you."

Sally shook her head and objected, but I could see she was only pretending to be reluctant. Rex indicated to the others to grab an arm or leg and lift her over to the table. They positioned her bottom on the edge of the table, then, while Aaron and Tony each held a leg, Valerie and Rex tied her wrists to the top two legs of the table.

Then they moved Aaron out of the way, and while Valerie pushed Sally's ankle up against her bottom, Rex tied the thigh and calf together just below the knee. He made a loop in the cord, then picked up the line from the table leg and fastened it through the loop. They moved Tony out of the way then and did the same with her right leg, leaving her spread-eagled but with her legs doubled up and heels against her bum.

Rex wasted no time with foreplay, nor did he need to. Sally was already leaking juice from her cunt; she was so excited. He dropped his shorts, thrust that ugly tool against her wet snatch, eased it around, and then thrust home in one powerful stroke. Sally caught her breath and then let out a howl of debased ecstasy. As he took her roughly, Valerie moved behind him and started whipping his bum; she didn't appear to be striking him very hard, though, as he hardly seemed to notice, but soon his bum had red streaks across the cheeks.

Aaron moved alongside me, wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me hard against him. I turned, kissed his cheek, and then pushed free, "I want to take more photos. Also, I want you to fuck Sally."

"No! I told you I wouldn't," he snapped back at me.

I had not even been thinking about this; the request just popped out of my mouth. But I realised, even as I said it, that I actually did want to watch his cock forcing itself into a cunt, and that my feelings of jealousy, although still there, were not as strong as they had been when first told about his fucking Sally.

"This is not all about you. I want to watch you fuck Sally, and I want to take some photos of you. I don't want you to go with any other woman, but I'm okay about Sally."

I was amazed at how forcefully I had spoken to him and that he had listened to me without arguing.

He drew me close and whispered in my ear so the others could not hear, "I may not be able to get it up; she doesn't turn me on now after being with you."