Veronique Goes Sailing Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we had dressed again, we started preparing for dinner.

I sat and looked at my phone, but there were no messages. Then looking up, I saw Ryker and Tony walk into the room. He came straight over to me.

"You little minx, Tony tells me you have been playing around without me here to watch. I'm very disappointed."

I found myself apologising. But Ryker laughed me off, "I'm teasing you. Tony tells me you have taken some photos for me." And he went over to the table, picked up his camera and sat in one of the armchairs, intently studying the screen as he scrolled through what I had taken.

After a while, he looked up, "Bloody good photos, again, like everything you touch, you are a bloody natural. I'm horny now!"

He looked over to where Rex was sitting, cuddling with Sally.

"Hey, Last time I was here, you were trying to arrange a threesome with a woman. So what happened? Did you ever succeed in getting her into the sack?" Ryker called out to Rex.

Rex replied, "Her husband is keen, but she won't have a bar of me. Sally has been working on her, but no luck either."

I asked Aaron, "What is all that about?"

He filled me in, telling me that the electrician Rex used for most of his jobs had only been on the Island for about a year. And that he had a very attractive wife. Rex had been trying to get into her pants, and evidently, the husband was keen on sharing her with another man.

Aaron sat quietly, letting me take in his explanation, before continuing, "Ryker spent a couple of hours dancing with her at a party on the last night we were here. He hasn't told me anything about her, which makes me think he was more than a little interested in her."

While Aaron explained this to me, I heard Ryker respond to Rex, "Why don't you phone them and ask them for dinner tonight? We have six snappers, and there are those three crayfish we brought ashore last night. There are also some Scallops and Paua, etc., left out on the boat."

Tony piped in, "We have a cray in the freezer and what's left of the Kingfish Nique caught. Give her a call, Rex."

"She won't come if I am involved. I've burnt my bridges, I'm afraid."

Sally joined the conversation, "Ryker, you call them. Sacha asked me lots of questions about you after that party. I think she may have a crush and will come if she hears you are here."

So with some more banter, Ryker was badgered into phoning Ethan and Sacha. We all sat around to listen to the conversation. Ryker put the phone on speaker, then hushed us all as we heard it ringing.

To be continued...