Veronique Goes Sailing Ch. 07

Story Info
A fancy dress party. Oh, goody.
7.5k words
4.29
5.7k
4

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 06/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony had opened the table, on which twelve places were set. Not all chairs matched, as Rex had brought six up from their house. Valerie ushered us to our seats, stating that no couples were to sit together.

Tony sat at the top of the table, and then to his left was Bailey, Rex, Ethan, Myself, and Ryker. Carson, Valerie, Owen, Sally and Sacha were to his right, with Aaron sitting at the bottom of the table.

But as we all went to sit, Ryker swapped places with Aaron, placing him next to Sacha. Valerie watched them switch but did not complain about them disregarding her instructions.

I realised that Valerie had put a bit of thought into everyone's placement. Rex was right at the other end of the table from Sacha. Valerie had the boys from the yacht on each side of her, and I smiled to myself with the knowledge that Owen did not have a clue as to what she had in store for him later. And she had Sally almost opposite Ethan, who was looking across at Sally with undisguised lust on his face, no doubt imagining her tied to this same table.

Dinner was superb; the food had been exceptional all weekend; how they were not all as fat as pigs was a puzzle. We started with my little Paua fritters that were gone in seconds and then came the Lobster Thermidor that Ryker had prepared. All the newcomers, especially Sacha, were impressed that he had cooked this.

The main was delicious and garnered a lot of comments about the snapper, especially about it having been caught so soon after such a big storm. Fishing, they all said, was usually terrible for a few days after a storm. Ryker responded, "You needed to work out where the fish all went in a storm."

Ethan sat on the right of me but was only interested in talking with Sally opposite him. However, when I got the chance, I asked him what his wife did, really just sounding him out, to see how he talked about her and find out a little about where he was at.

 He told me she was a Chemical Engineer, and as there was nothing like that on the island, she was acting as a Teacher's Aid at the local school. Then he added that she was doing online contract work for her old company. I must have looked surprised, as Ethan said, "I know, she doesn't look like a Chemical Engineer, but she's got two degrees."

There was wine served with the meal, and I watched with interest as Ethan knocked back two glasses before he finished his main and looked around for a refill. I had seen Ethan have a second Champagne cocktail earlier and wondered if he would last the night.

Sacha took a glass but sipped at it like a sparrow. I didn't touch a drop. I could feel the effects of that one Champagne cocktail and knew that Sacha would be feeling much the same as I did.

Listening to Ethan talk and his answers to my questions gave me the impression that their marriage was not going well. Backed up by the fact that since they had walked through the door, I had not seen either of them paying the other any attention.

After dinner, everyone tried to help clear up, but Valerie took our plates and hustled us to sit back in the lounge. However, when Owen insisted he help, I noted that she didn't resist too much with him, and they moved to the kitchen to stack the dishwasher together.

Everyone paired off as I expected. Aaron sat in an armchair, and I sat on the arm. Sacha sat on one of the couches, and Ryker joined her. Ethan and Sally picked one of the other two armchairs. At the same time, Bailey and Carson sat in the semi-circular Window seat, with a big window and a view of the bay behind them.

While Valerie and Owen cleaned up in the kitchen, Tony and Rex were making cocktails at the credenza that divided the lounge from the kitchen. I watched Rex fill the glasses with grapefruit, cranberry, and a squeeze of lemon, then add a slice of orange and a cherry on a toothpick. Then he handed them to Tony, who added a shot of the Peach liquor, then two shots of vodka. The moment I saw this, I got up and took two of the glasses Tony hadn't touched yet, then instructed him to add just a tiny dash of the vodka into the one I was going to have and one shot in Aaron's glass, as I didn't want him getting drunk, I might have plans for him later on.

Rex tried to have me take another shot, but I gave him a look, "Rex, I know my limits; you don't drink, so don't try and force me." So he backed off, took some of the finished cocktails to the window seat, and sat beside Bailey.

 I asked Tony what the cocktails were called, "Sex on the beach," he answered and gave me a dirty grin. His grin had me wondering if Ryker had bragged to Tony about our antics on the beach at Peachgrove Bay. Then I thought, No, Ryker is not a blab-and-tell guy. I trust him.

When Rex returned for more drinks, I touched his shoulder, "I see you are interested in Bailey. Just take it real slow. If you spout your usual rubbish and refer to sex all the time as you did with me, she will run a mile. She's nineteen and probably already thinks you are a dirty old man."

His hackles went up, and he snapped back, "I'm only twenty-six, hardly an old man, and what would you know anyway?"

"I'm just trying to help you; calm down! We all want to have a good night, ease off, and take things slow, and you may get lucky. But if you carry on around her as you did earlier with me, she'll back off, and if her brothers see that, you'll probably have them facing up to you."

Rex made to argue with me, but Tony interjected, "Rex, you cause any trouble, and Ryker, Aaron or I will toss you out; now get the rest of the cocktails out there and let's all enjoy ourselves."

Valerie and Owen came back into the lounge and got our attention.

"We have raided the theatre company's wardrobe and will all dress up. So boys follow Tony downstairs to the apartment. Girls follow me." And she beckoned us to follow her to their bedroom.

She asked me to get the same outfit on as this morning and that she would work on something for Sacha, and then she would do my makeup and ears. Sally pulled out some clothes and told Bailey to get undressed, she looked very uncertain, but when she saw me stripping off, she followed suit.

Sacha was a more difficult proposition. Even with her three drinks, she was emphatic that she couldn't undress in front of us. But Valerie was not taking no for an answer, so Sacha downed the final half of her cocktail in one gulp and asked for another.

I pulled my robe on and offered to make it. I wandered into the lounge, apprehensive about my being nude under a short, thin robe, but no one was there. Instead, I could hear the guys all laughing and hooting downstairs.

 I mixed up what I had seen Tony doing earlier, but just a tiny shot of the peach liquor and vodka, then topped it up with a good splash of grapefruit and cranberry juice. The last thing I wanted to do for Ryker was to have her drunk and sick.

Back in the bedroom, I found that Valerie had managed to get Sacha to strip to her bra and panties and noted that they were very plain.

Sacha almost grabbed the cocktail from me and downed half in one gulp. Then let Valerie slip a very filmy multilayered long blue skirt over her head. She explained that they had done Aladdin a couple of years back, and this was the Arabian princess's outfit. Valerie then got Sacha to face the wall and take off her bra. She gulped at her cocktail again, then did as Valerie had told her. Finally, Valerie pulled on the long-sleeved baggy top that matched the skirt over her head.

It was 'V' necked, showing her ample cleavage, and had an elastic band that pulled it in about four inches above her tummy button.

She turned around, and we all commented on how beautiful she looked. And it was true, the filmy material was not at all close-fitting, but as she turned, it moulded itself to her stunning figure. I noticed that Valerie kept her away from the mirror, as you could see the faint outline of her areolae through the top, and they were standing out hard.

Sally was encouraging Bailey to wear an almost identical white lingerie set as the blue set I had worn this morning. And as I pulled on the blue ones I had worn earlier, I watched Sally direct Bailey to don a burgundy tiered skirt that came well above her knees at the front but was much longer at the back. Then, when I saw a pirate hat, plastic cutlass, and a skull buckled belt on the bed, I realised she was doing her up as a pirate.

 Now Bailey was not in the same league as Sacha or Valerie with her looks. But she was not at all plain either and had a stunning figure. So as Sally helped her into the white lace-trimmed bodice, pulled the detachable sleeves onto her arms and fastened a burgundy lace choker around her neck, she became one very sexy pirate lass. To finish it off, Sally had Bailey sit on the edge of the bed and pull on some black fishnet hold-up stockings, and then she helped her pull on a pair of knee-high black pirate boots.

Bailey looked over to me for support. "My brother will kill me if he finds out what I'm wearing under this."

 

She lifted the front of the skirt, looked down and gasped when she saw her very pronounced camel toe parting the lacy white crotchless panties. I told her to relax and that we would look after her. 

Valerie piped up, "Don't worry about Owen; I'll sort him and keep him away from you."

"I hope you are going to keep Rex away from me?" Sacha said, looking at Valerie, and then as the implications of returning to the lounge struck her, "Oh! I can't go out there dressed like this. I need another drink."

 

She downed the rest of her glass and thrust it over to me. "A strong one, please."

Again I headed out into the lounge. Still, no guys, thank goodness. And while I listened to the indecent, raunchy banter, rolling up the stairs, I poured her another 'Sex on the Beach' cocktail. Only this time, I put half the Peach liquor and the tiniest dash of vodka in it.

When I entered the bedroom, Bailey was doing Sacha's makeup. Valerie and Sally were both in the nude, sorting out underwear whilst directing Bailey on what colours and makeup to use.

Sacha reached out and took her cocktail and again took a large slug of it. "That's better; the last was a bit weak!" She stated, turning her head to me, obviously avoiding looking at Sally and Valerie in the nude.

This time Sally pulled on a much more modest outfit than she had worn at lunchtime. It was a black and white Maids outfit. But under it, she had on the flimsiest lingerie set I'd ever seen. The lingerie was nothing more than some white transparent lace, and she may as well have had none on at all, as neither the bra nor briefs hid a thing. Even though her outfit was more modest, it still left her looking more than available.

Valerie had picked out a Wonder-woman outfit, but it was brief and sexy, and she had on very sheer briefs and no bra. Hers and Sally's outfits did not look to be from the theatre. It would have been a raunchy production if their costumes had ever been worn on stage.

I asked her about the costumes. "Most are from shows, but we get donated a lot of stuff, some of it like these." And she waved her hand over her dress, "These we're from a raunchy fancy dress party a year back. But they all get stored in our costume room at the hall."

Valerie did my hair and again glued my elven ears on, and I blushed at the comments all the girls gave me. Sacha was particularly complimentary and was starting to lighten up and enjoy herself.

Then they made up Sally and finally Bailey. The transformation of Bailey was incredible. What a job Sally did. Bailey had looked attractive before she stepped into the bedroom. But after Sally's effort, she was stunning.

We could hear the guys laughing in the lounge, and as we moved towards the door, Valerie turned to Sacha, saying, "Arabian princesses don't wear these," and whipping Sacha's flimsy skirt up, she reached under and pulled Sach's cotton panties below her knees.

Sacha struggled to hold her legs tightly closed to stop their removal. But Sally moved in behind her, held her from bending over, and attempted to calm her down.

"I can't go out there!" Sacha cried, "I'll die of shame."

"We are all dressed the same, and the boys all have no boxers. That was the message I gave Tony. So you can't be the only one that pikes out."

Sacha reached out to me and clenched my hand, panic showing in her eyes. "I can't do this."

"Of course, you can just follow me," I half dragged her out into the lounge behind the others.

Being the last to enter the; lounge, I held back, observing and taking in all the interactions. Sacha dropped my hand the second we were through the door and rushed, in panic, straight across to Ryker. He put his arm around her and protectively pulled her tightly against him.

They looked stunning together, her startling beauty, his six foot three swarthy frame towering over her. Ryker wore a white baggy shirt, purple waistcoat, and white baggy turquoise trousers. The Turquoise Fez perched on his head told me he was meant to be Aladdin. The Fez, waistcoat, and trousers had gold thread and beads around the edges.

I was startled to see the look on Ryker's face; he looked smitten, and she was gazing up into his eyes, her panicked look slowly changing to acceptance of her predicament.

As I crossed to stand with Aaron at the credenza, I searched out Ethan, wondering how he was taking this. And when I found him, I saw he was dressed as a Pirate, and there was a jealous, hurt expression on his face. But only for a moment. Sally moved against him, threw her arms around his neck, and kissed him. How shallow, I thought; he's all right when someone is giving him attention but not happy when Sacha looks at someone else.

I then looked for Rex and saw him standing with his shoulders slumped and his usual brash, beguiling confidence gone. He was also disappointed that his wife had not rushed over to him. His costume was that of a Vampire, which, I thought, was very appropriate. His satin shorts were wine-coloured and matched the lining of the black satin cape. He had popped some fang teeth in his mouth and gave us all a menacing grin as we entered the lounge. But now, shoulders slumped, he pulled them out and looked around for someone to talk to.

He saw Tony had moved in on Bailey and walked dejectedly over to join them. Tony had a devil's costume, in red and black. Bailey turned and welcomed Rex, and then I watched her soothe him as she turned her head slightly to take in Sally hugging Ethan. A look of compassion slipped over her face, and she returned her attention to Rex and hugged him.

Tony, suddenly the one feeling left out, moved away to search for Valerie. She had captured the two brothers, Owen and Carson. Dressed as Satyrs, their sheepskin jodhpurs were padded, especially at the back, and black tails arced away from those padded butts. They wore no shirts, just black waistcoats and small goat horns on their heads.

They looked like a wicked pair ready to cause mischief. Especially the younger brother, Carson, who was eyeing up every woman in the room, and I felt a thrill of anticipation and dread when his greedy, lustful gaze took in my body from head to toe.

Valerie had Owen and Carson lift the table into the lounge. Tony joined them, and I also pushed Aaron to go and help. Then she got the boys to set paper cups and bottles of chilled beer on the table.

 

I noted some of the girls checking out the guy's shorts. I'm sure that the laughter and ribald comments I had heard when they were changing downstairs were because the shorts were tight and showing off their wares. Aaron, in particular, was showing off an impressive bulge. And I saw with some alarm that Bailey was having a good gawk at it, which gave me a familiar pang of jealousy in my stomach. Ryker's baggy Aladdin trousers were no better; with no underpants, his bulge was just as indecent.

 As Aaron returned to sit with me, I took in his Elf King costume, and the long blond wig held in place by a sliver crown of twisted branches, I guessed the Crown was plastic, but it looked real. Like all the others, he had tight shorts under the long flowing coat, which was left open, displaying most of his chest.

Aaron looked delicious. I hoped we looked as good together as Ryker and Sacha. And with that thought in mind, I leaned back and picked up Ryker's camera. He had left it on the credenza for me, sitting under the wall phone. I snapped some photos of everyone but mainly concentrated on shots of Ryker and Sacha.

Once the table was set, Valerie called us all to attention and explained that we had some games to play. She wanted us to split into two teams, basically how we had sat on each side of the table at dinner.

So Tony got Aaron, Ethan, Rex and Bailey, and myself, into a line, while Valerie got Owen, Sally, Carson, Sacha and Ryker lined up in her team. It was 'Beer Pong' I'd not played it before, but it seemed most of the others were aware of the rules. The cup was half filled with beer, and you had to bounce a ping pong ball into the cup. If your opponent got his ball in your cup, you had to drink the beer, give them your cup, and you were out.

Valerie called out to Tony that we needed a prize. He said he had just the thing and disappeared downstairs. He returned with a gold sash that had a big 'First in Show' screen printed on it.

There was a lot of banter about who would beat who, and while we were all talking, Carson threw the first ball straight into my cup. 

The bastard, no one had even said go. But everyone protested, and Rex yelled, "It has to be bounced in; Nique gets two free go's."

 I had my two free throws but didn't get within cooee of his cup. So everyone now started throwing ping pong balls. It was chaotic, but the little bastard opposite me had only one miss, then bounced his ball in. I emptied my cup and tossed it over to him. I'm pretty competitive, so I was not feeling all that pleased.

I walked over and picked up the camera, calming down and realising It was for the best, as I could stand aside and watch and snap away. Just then, Bailey's ball went bouncing across the room. She raced to get it and bent over to pick it up. Most had turned to watch and got their photo taken by her pouting pink rose poking through the cords of her crotchless panties.

I snapped my head away from her almost bare bum to watch Owen's reaction and was not surprised to see a look of angry embarrassment cross his face. He made to move around the table to intercept Bailey. 

Valerie grabbed him, turned his head to her, and kissed him, "Leave her alone. We're all wearing the same lingerie," she admonished him.

His shoulders slumped a fraction, but he stayed put and continued the game. Carson cleaned up everyone he came up against. Sacha had some lucky shots, one that hit the rim twice before dropping into the beer. It came down to her and Carson in the final. Our team sang her praises and urged her to beat him, even though she was on the other team. But on his second shot, he bounced the ball into her cup.

They hung the gold sash around Carson's neck. My eyes were on Sacha. She was so proud of herself. Everyone rooting for her to beat Carson had her looking elated and happy.

Valerie had the guys move the table back into the dining room and got us back into our teams for the next game. She pulled out an apple and said we would play 'pass the apple' next. She got Owen to come forward so she could demonstrate, and tucking it under her chin she got him to take it from her using no hands. I'm sure everyone had played this before as kids. But she held her hand up as someone muttered,' Boring'.

 

She reacted, "Oh, boring you think, well we are not using apples; we are using these." And she held up two spongy tubes of rubber. They were about the same diameter as the apple but about 6 inches long. She tucked it under her chin and got Owen to try and get it off her. The first hint I had that all was not right was when Owen went crimson red and tried to shy away.

12