Veronique Goes Sailing Ch. 08

Story Info
Couples pair off, and not with whom they arrived with.
6k words
4.71
4.7k
4

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 06/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I almost felt sorry for Carson. Despite his indiscretions with Sacha, he had been the life of the party, and now he was sitting on the window seat looking pretty lonely.

Then I saw Sally take Ethan by the hand and walk him towards the stairs. As she passed Carson, she whispered something to him. He smiled, gave them a minute, and then snuck down the stairs to join them.

"Did you see that?" I asked Aaron.

"Dirty little bugger has got lucky. At least it has gotten him out of your hair. I told you he has the hots for you."

Valerie noticed them leave, and grabbing Owen's hand, she led him to Ava's bedroom. Valerie had told me earlier that they intended to move Nick into the third bedroom and put Ava where we were sleeping but hadn't gotten around to it yet. And that there was only a king-single bed in Ava's room.

Aaron and I got up to dance, but then curiosity got the better of me, and I nudged Aaron, "Let's sneak downstairs and look at what's going on."

I snatched the camera from the end of the credenza as we passed and tiptoed down the stairs. The bedroom door was wide open. So I leaned in and snapped a shot of the three of them on the bed. Ethan had his back against the headboard. Sally was on her knees, sucking on his very average-sized prick while getting hammered by Carson from the rear. He was still fully dressed in the Satyr costume, his rather impressive phallus poking through the unzipped front of the wooden pants.

I walked into the room, snapping some excellent shots. Then as I panned up to Ethan's face, I saw the alarm, almost panic, written across his face as he realised what I was doing. So I dropped the camera to my side, mouthed sorry to him, escaped out the door and followed Aaron back upstairs.

When we got to the top of the stairs, the only ones left in the room were Ryker, Sacha and Tony. A slow number was playing, and Ryker had Sacha in a loose embrace, sensually swaying her body to the music. Tony had finished tidying up and had moved over behind Sacha, with his hands on her shoulders, his kneading fingers bringing deep sighs from Sacha's lips.

I was surprised; this frigid woman who had earlier hugged everyone with her hips a good two feet apart was embraced between two men and seemed to be enjoying the experience. I didn't want to get caught staring, but I did want to observe her seduction. So I hauled Aaron to his feet for another dance.

I danced him around, observing the proceedings over his shoulder. Then, with my eyes half-closed in case any of the trio looked over at us, I watched Tony move his hands down to Sacha's waist and knead the muscles in the hollow of her lower back. She did not flinch or object to his sensual ministrations. Instead, she hugged Ryker tighter, and I heard her moan into his neck.

A movement appeared in my peripheral vision. It was Carson. He stepped from the top of the stairs, approached us, and asked where his brother was. Aaron answered, "He's in the third bedroom over there. Leave them be."

But Carson ignored him, turned, walked to the bedroom door, and entered, only half closing the door behind him. Aaron looked at me, concern on his face. We waited, holding our breath, confident he would reappear with his tail between his legs. But after a few minutes, nothing happened. So we continued our slow dance. I watched Ryker's progress but was intrigued to know what was happening in the room behind us.

Finally unable to stand it any longer, I looked at Aaron and said we should look. So I picked up Ryker's camera from the couch, pushed Ava's door open a little more, and glanced into the bedroom.

Just inside the door was Ava's cot. On the opposite wall was a large single bed. Owen was lying on his back, Valerie, naked as the day she was born, straddling him, hips bucking up and down. But the real shock was that Carson was positioned behind them, running his quite impressive cock along the crack of her arse.

I let out a gasp. Fortunately, it went unnoticed, as they were so engrossed in their fucking. Then I gripped Aaron's arm tight as I watched Carson guide his re-awakened pecker into her bum. I had seen anal in a porn video my girlfriends had watched. A couple of the girls thought it must be something staged or photoshopped, as no woman could do that, and the pain would be too severe.

But Valerie, although she looked in some pain, obviously was pleased with his attentions, as she humped her arse back into him and moaned for him to fuck her harder. I thought about lifting my arm and snapping some photos, then told myself, No, Ryker would not want to see them. And feeling like a perv, I shut the door quietly and pushed Aaron ahead of me back to resume our dance.

The three protagonists in the middle of the lounge were still slow dancing together. Sacha was on tiptoes, looking into Ryker's eyes. The look on her face was of pure need, she looked like a hungry, wanton woman, and her hips were moving sensually against Tony, who was now pushing his hips against her bum. So I was not surprised when they started shuffling towards the bedroom door.

I snuggled into Aaron and wondered at the change in Sacha. Was it the alcohol, or was it Ryker's charm? Both, I guessed, but I was surprised she was allowing Tony to touch her. Then, still puzzling Sacha's change of heart, I broke away from Aaron. "Take me to bed, but just cuddle, please. I don't want to make love tonight."

"Why, are you too tender down there?" Aaron asked.

'Men!' I thought; it is always the physical, not the psychological, they think of first.

"No, I'm not sore," I replied, "It has been a lot for me to take in. I'm a bit overwhelmed by all that has happened."

"Sorry, I should have taken better care of you," he hesitated, "I shouldn't have let Rex do that to you at lunchtime."

"Don't be silly. Rex was just a tiny interlude to the most amazing experience with you. I thought I was going to burst apart; it was so good. This evening has been incredible, the food, games, everyone so happy, watching them all get so sexually aroused. It's hard to explain, but I feel I need to retain a small bit of sanity and balance. If I have sex right now, I will be just like the others, and it will be a debauched quick release that means nothing. Does that make any sense?" I asked, watching his face, wanting him to understand.

"I understand." He hesitated as if he should open up and tell me something. Then shrugging away his apprehension, he continued, "When Ryker and I shared a young woman the first time. It was amazingly erotic initially, but when he started getting rough with her and asked me to smack her arse and stuff, I suddenly wanted to run away. It was too much. I couldn't define to myself what I felt. Don't get me wrong, what Ryker did to the young lady, really pressed her button. She was over the moon. But I did not want to be part of it and left him to her. So yes, I understand how you feel."

He bent, picked me up, and carried me into our bedroom. I felt pretty emotional that he understood. We stripped and got into bed. We didn't say anything. We just held each other tight. I thought I would drift into a deep sleep. But we could hear the sounds of lovemaking next door, and I realised both bathroom doors must be open, as we could almost hear what they were saying.

Then Sacha called out, "Oooh, Nooo, Not there." And then she moaned that she was cumming.

Aaron and I sat up and looked at one another, wondering what had kindled such a response. And we lept out of bed together, racing one another into the bathroom.

Looking around the door, we saw Ryker and Sacha facing one another on their sides. Sacha had her left leg drawn up to her chest, her foot resting on Ryker's hip. He was deep inside her but not moving while she was slamming her hips onto him. But she was also driving her backside onto Tony's finger on the backstroke. A finger he was forcefully thrusting into her arse.

Tony's finger in her butt had to have been what had prompted the outburst we had heard. But she had accepted it now, as she seemed to have one continuous orgasm. Ryker's face was a revelation: passion, tenderness, and pride showed. It looked a lot like love to me. He looked smitten and was murmuring comforting sounds in Sacha's ear.

Then his expression changed. His face showed rapture, then release. He let out a long groan as he met her every thrust with equal force, then collapsed over onto his back.

Sacha took a minute to realise he had slipped from her, then opened her eyes in disappointment. But only for a minute. Tony rolled her flat on her stomach, pulled her arse up from the bed, and plunged into her from behind. She let out a low growl of pleasure, then turned her head to Ryker. "Sorry, I can't help it."

Ryker just leaned in and kissed her as her body became wracked with a series of intense orgasms. I was glad I did not take a bet with Ryker on his breaking her, as he called it. Not a word I would have used, and by the look on Ryker's face, not an expression he would use again either.

I looked at Aaron, indicating we should leave, as I'd seen enough. He was sporting an enormous hard-on. Poor bugger, he was turned on. I grabbed his hand and led him back to our bed, closing both bathroom doors. I had a dirty thought, was Tony fucking Sacha in her arse? I didn't think so, as I'm sure she would have yelled out in pain. But the thought brought a pleasant twinge of anticipation in my bottom.

I pushed Aaron down onto our bed and gave him a blow job I hoped he would remember for a long time. He tried to stop me, saying I didn't need to do it. But I wanted it just as much as he did. I could only get about two inches in my mouth, the head was that swollen, but I sucked and worked my tongue around the head like it was a small toffee apple. My hand hardly fit all around the shaft, but I stroked it with lightning speed and, in less than a minute, was rewarded by three strong jets of his seed, exploding against the back of my throat.

When we had calmed down, I rolled away from him, turned, and spooned into his body. Then, blessed sleep, I was about to go out like a log. But, at that moment, just as I closed my eyes, our bedroom door opened, and in walked Carson. He approached my side of the bed and tried to climb in beside me.

"Carson!" I yelled. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" As I clutched the sheets tightly to my chest.

"I thought you may want some company. I need somewhere to sleep," he mumbled.

"Well, I don't." I could feel Aaron tense up behind me and knew there would be trouble if I did not defuse the situation.

"Why don't you get Rex to drive you guys home?"

"He's not here. His car has gone, and so has Bailey. I think the dirty bugger has taken her back to his place."

"Well, sleep on the couch, or try Sally downstairs. But you're not getting in here with us."

"Oh well, good try. Sorry Aaron, didn't mean to upset you." And he turned to leave the room. But instead of returning to the lounge, he opened the bathroom door and walked through there.

Aaron and I turned to look at each other. "He can't be going to try with Sacha," I whispered to Aaron, "Ryker will rip his head off."

"I'm not too sure about that. Listen," said Aaron, cocking his head to the side.

And sure enough, there was the sound of unmistakable lovemaking still happening in the next bedroom and murmured voices, none sounding very upset.

We lay there listening until we heard Sacha wail, "Not there, ooh fuck, nooo." And Aaron and I were out of bed again and striding back into the bathroom.

I knew what I would see, but I still gasped aloud as I took in Carson's crouched form on the bed. He was bent over Sacha's backside. She had been riding Ryker when Carson entered the room. Ryker was now holding her tightly on top of him, and Carson's had his knob pressed hard against her butt.

She wailed out that it hurt, and I was surprised to hear Ryker soothing her and say that it would only hurt for a minute and for her to relax. Tony had been lying on his side watching but now leaned over to his bedside cabinet and took out a jar of Vaseline.

Seeing this, Carson pulled away, rubbed a good dollop onto his angry-looking knob, and re-entered Sacha quite quickly. Again, the sight of the randy little Satyr crouched over a woman, fucking her with abandon, struck me as bizarre. It was too much for me. I indicated to Aaron that I wanted to go to bed. We shut both bathroom doors again, and I was only aware of Aaron snuggling in behind me for seconds before I slipped into a deep sleep.

-----

I awoke the next morning, dreaming about several Satyrs taking me in every orifice. As I came fully awake, I found I was sucking my thumb and had my hand between my legs. I pulled both hands away, embarrassed about Aaron catching me like that. Then l glanced over to see if he was watching. He was lying on his side facing me but was fast asleep.

I began to recall the events from the night before. Pictures of Valerie taken by the guys and memories of Sacha's seduction ran through my mind. Suddenly I was extremely horny. I returned my hand down between my legs and, sure enough, found my juices were already flowing. I pushed Aaron onto his back and straddled him, sliding my wet slit along his semi-soft member. It only took a few swings of my hips, and his beautiful cock started to harden.

As I watched his face break out in a huge happy grin, I lifted, positioned his cock, and lowered myself until I had him firmly embedded. We both started humping against one another, and soon, I felt the rush and a tingling sensation that indicated a climax was imminent. I shut my eyes and concentrated on these feelings, and then I arched my back as I felt my nipples squeezed between Aaron's fingers.

It took less than a dozen strokes, and I came. So much for the rumour, my girlfriends passed around, that guys always come too soon and leave you frustrated. I kept swinging my hips against Aaron, trying to get him off. I saw his face screw up in concentration before he stopped me. "I'm not going to cum; I badly want to pee. Sorry." And when he saw the look of disappointment on my face, he said, "I don't mind. That was the sexiest wakeup I've ever had, and to watch you cum... I'll take that any day."

I felt a little disappointed as he took off to the toilet. I'm sure I would have cum again if he had. I looked at my phone and saw that it was 5:50 am. So I followed him into the bathroom and said we should shower before everyone else woke.

After our shower, we snuggled up in bed again and listened to the activity in Tony's bedroom. It sounded like Sacha was getting another seeing to from the boys.

"Sounds like last night wasn't just the alcohol." Grinned Aaron.

Then we heard the shower going, and moments after it stopped, Our bathroom door opened, and Sacha crept into our room. She only had a towel held tightly around her.

"I'm looking for my clothes," she said.

She was back to her old insecure self. She looked embarrassed and uneasy, and her face blushed red as we looked at her.

"Come here. Talk to me," I said, beckoning Sacha over.

But I was shocked when she came to my side of the bed, dropped her towel, and, stark naked, climbed under the sheets with me.

"My towel is wet," she said in explanation.

Aaron climbed out and pulled on a robe. "I need to pee again."

I rolled to Aaron's side of the bed, feeling awkward about Sacha's naked body touching mine.

"I'm feeling guilty, ashamed, conflicted. I'm definitely going to hell." She almost wailed in my ear.

"Sacha! Look at me! There is no hell, not the sort you're picturing anyway. Snap out of it, and imagine for a minute that you are going through the front door of your work. You are a Chemical Engineer; you know how all the elements and chemicals react and form everything in the universe. You have a lot of knowledge in your head about what happened billions of years ago, right back to just after the big bang."

I gave her a second to get her mind into the analytical space she would have while at work.

"Now, do you see in all those billions of years any sign of a god at work or any sign of heaven and hell? No, you don't. God may exist before the big bang. He may have caused it. I don't know, and maybe he made all the elements. But there is no scientific proof of anything existing other than what you see in your studies. And say he does exist, you know that all the probabilities are that there are thousands of worlds out there, and he's not going to have the time to watch what you did last night. Agree?"

She nodded her head but still looked doubtful. We were interrupted by Aaron crawling back under the sheets and spooning up to my back. But I ignored him and carried on.

"Heaven and hell do exist. They are in your mind. Last night you went to heaven; in fact, I heard you yell out more than once that you were in heaven. Hell is the place your mother has unwittingly sent you by filling your mind up with all this crap about doing the right thing, or you will be struck down dead. Are you still wearing your chemical engineer hat? Do you see the sense of what I'm saying?"

Sacha looked at me. "But I did some terrible things last night and enjoyed them."

"How can what you did be so terrible when it made you feel so good? You hurt no one, and I would venture to suggest; you made three men very happy last night."

Sacha looked surprised. I don't think she realised that Aaron and I knew about Carson.

"But Carson did something indecent." I could see and hear the doubt in her voice.

"And you enjoyed it!" I said softly.

She nodded very meekly, "Yes, I felt debased but was overwhelmed by the biggest thrill of the night."

"What did he do?" I asked.

Aaron spoke, "He fucked you in the arse. You know that many women love that. Some even prefer anal to regular sex for a multitude of reasons."

I put this information away in my memory banks to quiz him about it later. Sacha suddenly grabbed me up in a huge embrace. She was softly crying into my neck.

"I was feeling so wretched. Both Ryker and Tony made love to me again this morning. I wanted it, yet hated myself for being so weak." She sobbed against me.

At that moment, the door flew open and in walked Valerie. "Oh! You're being unfaithful to me already," she said, looking me in the eye.

Both Sacha and I stammered out our denials at the same time.

"It's all right, I'm teasing; Aaron would have a huge grin on his face if you were. But, instead, he's lying there, a million miles away, looking very serious."

"I'm thinking about Heaven and Hell and where Nique has taken me these last five days," Aaron responded.

"Well, get up. Ryker is out cooking breakfast and says for me to tell you that he wants to have the sails up and be leaving the harbour before 8:30 this morning."

Then looked at Sacha, "What are you crying about? Two guys are out in the kitchen with grins a mile wide. Considering you put them there, I expected you to look the same."

As she turned to go, Sacha called, "Where are my clothes?"

Valerie responded that they were in the Vanity Chest at the foot of our bed, "I hid them, with Bailey's and Nique's last night, in case one of you snuck off and got out of character. By the way, does anyone know what happened to Bailey? I've not seen her."

"She and Rex disappeared together almost straight after the party games. Carson told us he looked for her and found that Rex's car had gone," I replied.

"Oh! There are going to be some consequences. Sorry, Sacha, I'm guessing you know that Ethan is downstairs sleeping with Sally and Carson. I looked in their bedroom ten minutes ago."

As Valerie turned and exited the room, a much more confident Sacha hopped out of bed and rifled around in the trunk for her clothes. I joined her, and the three of us dressed and then moved out to the lounge. Sacha joined Ryker and began to help him cook breakfast. I quietly smiled as I watched her take over and start giving him instructions on keeping the poached eggs runny and turning the heat down, or he was going to burn the bacon.

12