Veronique Goes Sailing Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had all just sat down to eat a hearty cooked breakfast when Owen crept out to join us, and soon after, Carson arrived from downstairs.

Sacha finished her breakfast and got up to cook some more for them. I had finished mine and gone over to sit with Valerie when Rex stepped through the ranch slider and came to sit with us.

"I've brought Bailey's pirate outfit back, but it will need to be washed, sorry," he said, handing Valerie a plastic bag.

Then he turned to me. "Thank you for your advice last night. I know I got a bit stroppy, but I did follow it. Thanks."

Sacha called out to him to get some breakfast. Ethan and Sally came up the stairs at about the same time. Ethan looked as guilty as anyone I'd seen, but Sacha didn't make eye contact. Instead, she just handed him a plate, told him to take what he wanted, and continued cooking.

I turned to Rex, asking him how it went with Bailey and if he would see her again, as I knew she would be on the island for at least two more days while their yacht was being repaired.

"No, she said this morning that it was a one-off and not going to happen again... Unfortunately."

---

A funny aside. A week later, Ryker was on the phone with Tony, and Tony recounted a tale he heard down at the local pub.

Evidently, the old tractor guy had entertained the whole pub with the story about our party night. He spoke loudly so the entire pub could hear; about the young girl from the beached yacht, the most religious woman he had ever met.

"That red-headed builder guy brought her home just after 11:00. They were hardly through the door of the flat below when she was praying. 'Oh God', she kept yelling. 'God, I love it, God, it's wonderful, and God, I'm coming.' I wished she'd bloody go so that I could get to sleep. They were only quiet for twenty minutes when she started praying again. Yelling out, 'How beautiful he was and god is huge etc.' Then again, just after three in the morning, I was woken up again by her yelling out, "Oh God, Magnificent, etc. Then, bugger me if she wasn't singing all the 'Oh God' stuff again just after 5:00 this morning. A very, very, religious lady," he said.

When Ryker relayed the story to Aaron and me, we all cracked up laughing. And I recounted to them that Rex had told me it was a one-off, but it sounded like the night had a few more than that.

---

After breakfast, we packed our bags and took them to Tony's van. Ryker took Sacha into the apartment downstairs, and I saw him talking earnestly with her.

When they finally came out to join us, Rex and Sally were waiting in their car, with Ethan in the back. Ethen leaned over and opened the other door for Sacha. But she ignored him, turned, and gave Ryker a big farewell hug and a passionate kiss. Ethan looked pretty pissed, not a happy camper at all. Rex and Sally appeared OK, but I doubted their marriage would last much longer.

Once they had departed, we all farewelled Owen and Carson; Valerie was to drive them back to their lodgings. I had packed Bailey's clothes for Carson to return to her, wondering if she had any other clothes with her or if they were all on the yacht.

Tony drove us over to Schooner Bay. It was just before 8:00 am when we pulled the dinghy down to the water's edge, and all hugged Tony goodbye.

As we rowed out to the yacht, I asked Ryker what his big discussion with Sacha had been about, "It looked very serious?"

"She's leaving Ethan and going to call her work in Auckland as soon as she gets home and see if she can return full-time next week or the week after. Says she has wanted to do it for weeks," said Ryker.

Aaron piped up, "Where will she stay?"

"I've asked her to move in with me."

Aaron's Jaw nearly hit the bottom of the boat, "Looks like we both found a good woman this weekend!"

"Yes, you had better call Max when you get home and thank him for bringing Veronique," said Ryker, giving me a cheeky grin.

"I have another couple of questions. What were you talking about with Carson earlier? That also looked a bit serious. And what is in the big package that Valerie handed you?" I asked, looking at the big plastic bag on top of our gear.

"I've asked Carson to do some work for me."

"He's not an Architect. Doesn't even know anything about building," exclaimed Aaron.

Ryker laughed, "I've asked him to come and entertain at my dungeon opening in two or three weeks. And the package is his Satyr outfit. I've donated to the Island theatre company and bought it from them."

When we got to the yacht, we readied it for the trip home but kept discussing Carson as we worked. We all agreed that he was quite a character and had been the life of the party. Aaron and Ryker couldn't believe his stamina.

"He had three women and told me he gave Sally another couple during the night!" said Ryker.

We sailed out of Schooner Bay just after 8:30 am and headed down to Channel Island first, where we did one circuit and caught two Kahawai. Then we sailed to Happy Jack Island and pulled into Elephant Cove for lunch.

Ryker went to make the sandwiches, but I asked if I could search the galley and do lunch for a change. I figured we had all had enough seafood, so I searched the cupboards and the freezer. I placed the bits and pieces I'd found onto the bench and decided to make a Pasta dish. I called Aaron and asked him to help me fry up the half dozen beef sausages I had seen in the freezer. Next, I boiled up the packet of spaghetti and added garlic cloves and some baby mushrooms. Let it simmer, then dished the lot out over the sliced sausages, finished with a good sprinkling of parmesan cheese and paprika. It went down a treat.

Once finished, Ryker let Aaron do the cleaning up and came and sat down with me, "Bruce and Jill, you know, the ones I told you about when you asked about BDSM, Well the husband of the couple that I think put me onto Bruce and Jill, is very high up in the medical department at Auckland Uni. So I'm going to ask him about getting you onto this year's psychology course."

"I can't do that, I haven't the money, and my parents certainly can't afford it, plus I already have a job."

"You said your bosses are trying to talk you into becoming a doctor. And it's pretty obvious why. So your job is not a factor. And I'm going to sponsor you, so money is not a problem either," Ryker said.

"I can't take money from you. I hardly know you. What will you want in return?" I argued.

Ryker calmly quietened me down, then explained that he had inherited more money than he knew what to do with.

"I decided when I was at University that I would try and do some good with what I have inherited. So I support a few charities that concentrate on saving endangered animals, etc., plus I have a couple of conservation projects going with Tony out on the Barrier. But supporting you in becoming a good Psychologist would probably do as much good as some of my other efforts. So I want nothing more than to see you succeed."

"Besides, with my lifestyle, I may need some more of your good advice over the years, so having you properly trained seems like a bloody good idea."

Aaron came out and heard the end of our conversation, and they both talked me into letting Ryker see if he could pull off a meeting with the medical guy at the University. Ryker admitted it was a long shot, as the first semester started in less than three weeks. But he had heard there were always students that pulled out for a multitude of reasons and that one of their spots may be available.

I leaned against Aaron and relaxed, letting the yacht's motion lull me into a dreamy state. I thought about the weekend and all that had happened. From my first sex with Aaron, the fantastic experience with Aaron and Ryker on the beach, watching Sally have multiple orgasms, Aaron sharing me with Rex, to Sacha's awakening the night before.

How much was I going to tell my friends? I realised I couldn't tell them much as I thought this through. I'd grown away from them in the last year, especially my best friend, Sacha, whom I'd known since kindergarten. All she thought and talked about was boys and fashion, and she was such a terrible gossip. She just lived with the sole goal of catching the wealthiest, best-looking guy she could.

One stood out when I thought of my group of friends, Natalie. She stood out, as she had only started at our school two years ago and was a bit aloof and quiet. Sacha reckoned she had heard she had an older guy as a lover. Thinking as I was about the weekend, that made sense to me. She probably thought we were all pretty immature. I had seen her several times around the hospital and knew she was training to be a nurse. So I decided to catch her at lunch one day and find out what made her tick.

As I returned to the present, I realised Aaron was whispering a question in my ear. "Do you want to come down and help me pack? We will be at the Akarana Marina in an hour or so and spend the next few days apart?"

I looked around the boat; Rangitoto was looming on our left, and the weekend was nearly over. The horrible thought hit that I would spend the next few nights alone. I would miss being around these two guys, especially having Aaron's warm body beside me as I slept.

I also realised that with all my thoughts of the weekend, I was horny.

"Yes, let's go pack," I said, leaping up and grabbing Aaron's hand. I pulled him down below, into the forward cabin, and shut the door.

Aaron had a startled look on his face. My unexpected show of sexual desire had caught him out. I unzipped my shorts, and as they fell to my ankles, I reached over and started unzipping him and dragging his shorts down his legs.

Suddenly, my need registered with him. His face changed from surprise to a look of desire, and he grabbed at my waist and pulled my T-shirt up over my head. I tried to do the same to him, but he brushed my hands aside, picked me up, and lay me on the bed. I held onto his neck and pulled him hard against me, feeling his hand between my legs, trying to rip my panties to the side.

He rammed a finger inside me, and finding me already wet, he pulled it out and positioned his cock against my slit. His urge was now even greater than my own. I knew he was trying to be gentle but couldn't contain his lust. He thrust his way inside me, then set to jerking his hips at quite a rapid pace. I tried to slow him down, as I wanted this to be special, seeing as I may not have him again for who knows how long. But he was too far gone. All my protestations did, was spur him on, so I wrapped my legs around his arse and urged him to fuck me harder.

He must have felt close and realised he needed to wait for me as he came to a stop. His face screwed up in his effort to hold back his impending orgasm. Then pulled out and gripped his cock hard.

"Fuck, I nearly came. Sorry!"

"Come here, big boy. I want you to come. Bring me off with those beautiful fingers afterwards."

He rolled me over onto my stomach and entered me from behind. Now I felt my orgasm building and turned my head to search out his face, "Wait for me. I'm close," I groaned.

He reached under me and lifted me onto my hands and knees. He grasped at my tits, handled them roughly, searched out my nipples by feel, then twisted and kneaded them, bringing waves of desire flooding my whole body.

When he leaned forward and kissed me, I was gone, and as I erupted, I felt him explode inside me. We both writhed and spasmed as climaxes raged through our bodies. Then we collapsed, side by side, on the bed.

"Fuck that was intense," he said, "I can't believe I lost control so easily. Did I hurt you?"

I replied that he hadn't, and it was just as good for me. We whispered to each other as our hearts slowed to normal. Then Aaron asked me if I'd move in with him, as he didn't want to spend his nights alone anymore.

I was on cloud nine as we walked up on deck and rejoined Ryker. We were rounding North Head, only ten to fifteen minutes from docking at the marina. I wondered how my mother would react when these two handsome guys turned up with me. And how hard it would be to tell my father I was leaving home.

12