Version Control

Story Info
Bringing down a bimbofying villain takes a special hero.
3.5k words
4.44
8.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah spun in a perfect pirouette, her right leg extended, her form a model of precision and grace, a dancer's movement. This was no recital hall, though, and Hannah was no entertainer. Her powerful kick connected with the chest of the armored security guard, sending him crashing into the wall, where he slumped to the floor unconscious. Regaining her stance, Hannah surveyed the room, but as expected, none of her opponents felt like moving any more. She was approaching the end of the mission, so now would be a good time to breathe and center herself for the final challenge. While she was at it, she'd see if these amateurs were carrying anything she could make good use of.

Nobody could mistake Hannah for anything other than what she was: a warrior. Tall and imposing, her frame was dense with lean muscle, not pumped from too much time in the gym but hardened by a strict training regimen. Nature had given her a feminine beauty that would never be erased, but discipline had molded it into a pinnacle of athleticism, and battle had brought a chill to her bright blue eyes. Her blonde hair was kept short, her clothes made for functionality and freedom of movement. She carried only the essentials; while proficient in almost any weapon you might name, she preferred to use her fists, as the monks who had taken her in as a child had taught her. In this strange space where humanity found itself, trapped in a dreamworld, her special talents had meshed with the old teachings about physical and mental discipline to produce a warrior of the highest caliber.

Hannah was an Optimizer. With an innate knowledge of her own real image, the genetic code and complex equations that formed her representation in Cyberdream, she was able to tune the performance of her body in ways few could imagine. Most who shared her specialty found themselves drawn to mercenary work; what better place for someone who could tell their own subroutines to exhibit superhuman strength or manifest vision to put an eagle to shame than in the middle of a fight? In Hannah's opinion, her fellow Optimizers tended to be crude, preferring brute-force solutions and using their powers to simply overwhelm problems. Her upbringing had led her down a different path, an understanding of her consciousness and manifestation in minute detail. In the physical world, her mentors would have trained her to know every muscle and every thought; here, she took those teachings and came to understand every one of the billions of data points that comprised her real image, and could manipulate them precisely as needed to accomplish any task. Of course, there was always more to learn, but Hannah was confident that she was, in a way few people in history could ever have imagined, master of her self.

The guards carried little of importance, except their earpieces. Hannah took one and wore it, ensuring she could listen in on any broadcasts among security at this facility, giving her a distinct advantage. Still, this shouldn't take much longer. Her target's office should be no more than one or two rooms away. Her mission was to bring in Dr. Boris Taxidea, street alias Doc B. He'd been a licensed, approved data surgeon, and a particularly good one at that. He specialized in resolving dysphoria of all types, an ailment whose commonality and near-infinite variety had come to the fore when everyone in the world became represented by data constructs, and as such he was skilled at both large-scale cyberphysical alterations and psychological treatment.

One day, Dr. Taxidea had gone rogue, descending from his status as an extraordinary healer into the shadows of Cyberdream, lured by who knows what depraved desires. A man who had devoted his considerable talents to helping others bring body and mind into harmony could just as easily turn those skills to warping bodies and minds, performing modifications that were less than savory in the eyes of Admins and governments, but always in demand nevertheless. Still, if he'd stuck to doing largely harmless fetish work, like most of the underground modders out there, he'd likely have been left alone. Doc B, pursuing a darker path, had turned to helping real criminals, creating mods not to fulfill desires or enhance pleasures or satisfy forbidden wants, but to equip various and sundry lowlifes for break-ins and heists and combat against security forces. He threatened the safe balance of the digital society, and that was something humanity could not afford. Diving into those shadows to bring him back out was no job for autonomous peacekeepers more accustomed to directing traffic, though. A professional was needed. For this task, they called Hannah.

Through the door ahead would be Doc B's surgery theater, and beyond that his private office. He'd be in one of those, and he'd likely be either alone or with a patient. Still, it paid to be cautious. Hannah swiped a keycard from one of the downed guards, scanned it in, and entered the room on her guard, ready to clear it with all haste. It was larger than she had expected, an operating theater in truth where most would use the name only as a convention. An examination table was there, and the necessary scanning equipment for analyzing a real image on the spot. It made no sense; why have a room where such procedures could be watched? There was no point; nothing could be learned by watching a data surgery in process, it was all done in the code. Still, it was vacant, so Doc B had to be in his office, through the next door. Hannah relaxed her guard and crossed the theater.

Suddenly, the room sprang to life.

Small panels in the ceiling and floor and walls opened, and mechanical arms emerged, some tipped with grasping claws, others with archaic medical instruments; scalpels, saws, syringes. What was this!? Nothing like this had any point in Cyberdream as medicine or modding. That work was scanners and datapads, not potions and knives. What did he do here? Automated torture for an audience's amusement? This doctor was a darker thing than Hannah had guessed. The strange implements reached for her, and she flowed. Dipping, spinning, bending, Hannah was water, liquid and ungraspable. She knew she couldn't dodge forever; she had to stop this monstrosity.

Passing through the open spaces, like water, she crashed against the weak joints in the arms, disabling them one by one. A scalpel flashed past her eyes, she avoided being blinded by mere millimeters; grab, snap, the blade was in her hand, and in the same motion left it, pinning an approaching bone saw to the wall. A syringe jabbed towards her leg, but far too slow; a hop, and it overshot, only to be crushed to the floor a moment later. Hannah was fully engaged now, her body moving without conscious thought, long hours of training having drilled the forms into every simulated fiber. She disabled the reaching arms in the floor and walls in under a minute. The ceiling would be a problem from here on the floor, so she left it. A shift in her code, and Hannah was as light as a feather, propelling herself easily upward. This was a good workout; as she danced across the ceiling, shattering devices of every macabre description, she envisioned a new training center she could suggest for the dojo. Even her skills were being tested here, almost to their limit. Wait, she'd been overconfident, the door! Doc B stepped out of his office and casually flung what looked like some kind of explosive in her direction. She swatted at it, and realized her mistake instantly; not a grenade, mag cuffs. Her hands were locked together, and a jolt of electricity shattered her focus enough to drop her back to the floor.

"Well well, my dear. That was quite the impressive display. And I must say, you are a lovely specimen. So powerful, so skilled, so self-assured. You came here alone, and got this far, and broke my precious machine?" Doc B shook his head in mocking amazement. "I will enjoy breaking you," he said, in a tone that promised he meant every word. He removed a visor of some kind from his pocket, placed it over Hannah's eyes, and the world went pink.

Hollie opened her eyes, languidly blinking her long lashes and smiling lazily. Like, how long had she been out? She stretched and yawned; her mouth didn't feel right yet. Ooh, fatter lips, that's what she needed! They plumped and filled, and she licked them with her pink, wet tongue. Much nicer, that felt good. Get 'em nice and wet. Her body was getting into it now, butt gettin' all jiggly and wide, blonde curls reaching down towards that fat booty. Yeah, that was the stuff. She couldn't forget the best part: boobies! Nice huge tatas, ooh she loved feeling them grow. Best way to wake up was having her titties get bigger than her head. Well, second best, anyway. The best would be a cock in her mouth. Hollie's pussy started to drip as she imagined a nice big fat rod tickling her throat; oh right, pussy should be big and plump, too, the boys just loved fucking that. She giggled, and then noticed she had an audience. Hollie loved being watched.

"Oh heeeey Doc B! Sorry, I guess I was so caught up in gettin' all big and sexy that I didn't see ya! You okay, you look like you saw a ghost!"

Doc B certainly looked surprised about something. Oh, maybe he didn't know she could grow. Hollie sometimes forgot that not everybody could do that. Which was a shame, really; every girl deserves to be curvy and soft and sexy. It was the best way to get lots of cocks, and what girl didn't want to enjoy a bunch of cocks all the time? Well, it was, like, super fun to play with other girls, too. You could rub boobies, and their lips were so good to kiss, and...oh he was talking.

"You just...changed. Remarkable. I thought I'd have to keep you for months until I could get your body right, but you did it yourself. What a gift I've been sent! Not that they knew I'd make you. Ah yes, I'm sorry my dear, I didn't catch your name."

"Oh, I'm Hollie! We definitely need to get introduced, because if you don't know my name, you can't scream it when I'm sucking your cock. But you know it now, so can I? Please, Doc?"

Hollie thought Doc B was just the sexiest guy she'd ever seen. Like, she thought that about a lot of guys, because all the boys were sexy when you looked at 'em right, but the Doc was the one who was here. She hoped he would stuff her until she went cross eyed. Her tummy felt like it was totally empty, no yummy cum at all, and her pussy was telling her that it hadn't been filled up in, like, forever. Where was she again? This place was a mess, how'd all this stuff get broken? Ooh, but the table was still good, they could fuck there. She sauntered over, stripping as she went. Whoah, the floor was really far away, she was too tall. There, that was better. She sat on the examining table and put on her cutest face.

"C'mere cutie, I just got here and I'm really hungry for some hot sexy times." Hollie squeezed her tits together; boys couldn't resist cleavage, right?

"Don't you want me? I can get 'em huuuge for you!" she said in a singsong voice, rubbing her big fat boobs together as they filled out bigger and bigger. Maybe Doc B would play with her if she had a couple of beachballs! He certainly looked like he liked that, his pants were getting nice and tight. Oh yay, he was coming her way and loosening his belt!

"How could I resist an invitation like that, my darling Hollie? I can tell that you'll be such a good girl."

Oh yes, she would, she would, Hollie could be a very good girl.

"I thought I was going to have to invest so much in you, and then find a good buyer. Who could have guessed I'd get it all for free? And those abilities of yours, I may just have to keep you for myself. And my closest friends, of course; we wouldn't want you getting lonely, now would we?" Friends sounded like a great idea!

"Oh Doc, you can give me to whoever you want. Just feed me some of your tasty cum, I'm just sooo horny right now. C'mon c'mon, gimme!"

Oooh, a big boy! Maybe Doc B had done some work on himself. He was, like, a doctor, and they could do that kind of stuff, right? Hollie hoped that meant he could fuck and fuck and fuck, because that's all she could think about right now. I mean, like, that's all she could ever think about, but whatever. He walked to the table, and Hollie started worshiping his thick, 10-inch schlong. Oh, he was clean and sweet, and just filled up her mouth so good. This was what her lips were made for, kissing and rubbing and sucking this dick. Doc B was the best, and Hollie wanted nothing more than to please him. After she'd gotten him extra hard, he grabbed her head and started fucking her face. She loved it when guys lost control like this; it let her know she'd been a good girl, and then she got to be used like a sex toy which was super hot, and then she got cum. Hooray!

"Hollie, oh you naughty girl, ungh, you're so good at this. Ahhh, you're my masterpiece, Hollie."

She couldn't talk, her throat was full of dick, but that was the nicest thing anyone had ever said to her. She couldn't wait to thank him really good for being so kind. Oh, and then he gave her a nice, big load, and it was so salty and yummy! Hollie hoped she could stay with Doc B for a while, he was awesome! She sucked his cock clean, and then looked up at him with smoldering eyes as she licked a few drops from where they'd fallen to her monster mammaries.

"Mmm mmm, so yummy. Thanks, sexy, I needed that." Hollie leaned back, putting her arms behind her and thrusting her chest forward, and then spread her legs to look as slutty as possible. "Doctor B, I'm ready for my in-jec-tion!" she sang, drawing out the last word so he'd know she meant, like, to put his dick in her really hard.

"I'll have to be careful around you, Hollie, or I'll never get any work done. Still, I don't have any more appointments today."

She was right, he was still hard and hot and ready, oh goodie! He stuffed his big fat dick in her puffy slit, not even checking to see if she was ready because of course she totally was, and it was heaven. He was just using her, fucking her for himself and nobody else, but that's what she liked. It turned her on so much to be fucking claimed by this smart, sexy hunk of a doctor. She wanted to stay with him forever, and just be his sexy, pumped-up doll. She got so hot thinking about it, with his wonderful cock stuffed up in her, that she kinda lost control herself!

Hollie pulled Doc B up onto the examination table and laid him down, and then started just slamming her pussy up and down on his shaft. "Oh yeah, yeah, Doc, yeah, gimme, gimme, gimme! I want, I want, OOOH I wanna be your huge fuckdoll!"

Doc B came, and his hot spunk shot deep inside her. But he was still hard, so she could keep going! Maybe if her ass were heavier, it would push down harder, and get him even deeper! So she did it, she gave herself more ass, more and more, just a big wobbly dumptruck of an ass, and it worked! He seemed to like it, too, he was grabbing and slapping and moaning.

"Doc, Doc, fuck me, fuck me good, oh yeah. You like me big and sexy, huh? You like me all pumped up! I, I, oh fuck I like it too!" Those were the right words, alright, if that hard thrust meant anything.

Boobies were the best, she should give him more boobies. She was on top of him, after all, so he could, like, see her and touch her so good. Hollie's tits bloated and filled, warm and soft but so round and firm too. She couldn't even reach her nipples any more, and they were starting to bump up against his stomach. Wow, they were big! Could she go bigger? Sure, Doc B wasn't complaining, not that he could talk much with how good they were fucking. So her tits got bigger and bigger and bigger, pulling her down until they rested on his chest and covered his whole body up to his shoulders and pinned his arms. It was, like, a boobie trap, ha! Fuck that was hot! Then Doc B came again and it just felt so good when he came inside her. She wished she could feel that all the time.

"Hollie, oh my goodness Hollie. That was amazing. I've never made anybody like you. So much fun." He was trying to catch his breath, but she was weighing down on top of him, so it must have been kinda hard. Like his cock. She was so good at jokes!

"Alright my dear, that's enough for now. You can get off me." Hollie grinned and shook her head.

Doc B's face got serious. "Hollie, that's enough. You need to get smaller and get off me." He struggled, but she had a strong pussy, and held him tight, and she had really big boobies, so his wiggling didn't do much but turn her on more. Aww, poor cutie, he looked worried now.

"Hollie, do what I tell you! Shrink these things and get off me!" Hollie grinned wider, and then her sparkling blue eyes turned to ice.

"I think not, you filthy degenerate." With that, Hannah leaned forward, pinning him up to his chin, and slugged him in the face. After all that exertion, she couldn't blame him for being out cold after one shot.

Doctor B woke up to a blinding headache. He blinked, and tried to raise a hand to his aching jaw. For his efforts, he was rewarded with a shock of electricity from the mag cuffs he was now wearing. Glancing around, he saw Hannah slipping back into her shirt, even that simple movement showing off the play of muscle and sinew in her back and arms. She looked like nothing had ever happened.

It hurt to talk, but he had to know. "Wh-what are you? How?"

"Oh, you're back. I honestly thought you'd be out longer, I'm impressed. Well, I need to grab a few things from your office, I suppose we can have a chat. As I'm sure you realized, I'm an Optimizer. I can manipulate my own image, not quite to any extent but fairly thoroughly. What you probably didn't realize is that I didn't come alone. I am never alone, Doctor."

"But, no, the visor..."

"Yes, certainly the visor had an effect. Did you think your mental manipulations created Hollie? I suppose that tells me you've done this before; thank you for that, I'm sure we'll want to track down your victims and get them the help they need. But no, Dr. Taxidea, Hollie and I have been partners for a very long time. You just woke her up, but that didn't get rid of me. You see, I have not forgotten the old ways. The Delphic maxim still holds, even now, even here, especially here: know thyself. I have known Hollie since I was a child."

Hannah cleared her throat, and Hollie spoke, "Surpriiiiise, sweetie! We had fun, but I was a good girl, and you were, like, very bad!"

"So you, what, you have two minds in you? Which one is the real you?"

"What is 'real', Doctor?" Hannah spoke as herself again, as she transferred all the files she could find in the office workstation to her datapad. "When an author puts pen to paper, do the characters written there not take on a reality of their own? Before the words are written, do those characters not live in the author's mind? Whether I imagined her as an escape from having to be hard and cold, or she imagined me to help her survive when we were lost, or there's something broken in my brain that splits my mind in two, Hollie is as real as I am. She is strong in ways I can never be, and I am the same for her."

Finishing her task, Hannah turned and stared deep into Dr. Taxidea's eyes, cold as ice and twice as hard. "You thought to break me, Doctor, but you cannot break water. Whatever vessel you try to pour it into, it will merely change shape, but still be water. I am myself, and that self includes Hollie. Your little toys could not change us, could not break us. You never had a chance."