All Comments on 'Vertigo Milf'

by Rollinbones

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

I finished the first 4 pages. 17 pages is too many to read in one sitting. I can tell it is going to be a humdinger! I need to go to sleep.

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

After reading your intro and seeing it’s 17 pages, I just am taking a pass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh God, that was brilliant! Thank you

Paiger123Paiger123about 1 year ago

WOW! Just wow! Your writing is beautiful, hysterical, thoughtful and so touching. Amazing character development… I have no complaints about the length- it is romance after all……

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You've just put the Romance back into this part of Literotica. 5 *s aren't enough for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved it. Real feelings and a lot of pain to overcome; very well done. One of the other commenters said it was too long. I disagree and found myself wanting the story to go on and on. Beautiful story and very well edited!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic!

LitCritLitCritabout 1 year ago

Well written, excellent character development, good pace -this was a page turner and kept me reading when I had other things I should have been doing. A bit heavy on the Aussie/NZ slang, but I caught the drift and slogged through it. Definite 5 stars!

Bammerman76Bammerman76about 1 year ago

Made the mistake of starting this late at night. I laughed, I cried, I stayed up way to fucking late and will now be shit at work. Brilliant. Thank you for sharing

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Just finished pages 5-17. Splendid story! My only suggestion is to break up a story this long multiple parts.

5

Wh00sherWh00sherabout 1 year ago

The slang was too much for me, trying to work out what on Earth they were saying. Made it hard work at times

ArdieffArdieffabout 1 year ago

Love the ANZAC potty mouthed banter. Great and engaging story. Best I have read on this site since "Prussian Blue" ;-) Thank you!

WoodencavWoodencavabout 1 year ago

Fabulous storey, love the Kiwi connection. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AZTT2AZTT2about 1 year ago

Tremendous story

NorthJerseyLearnerNorthJerseyLearnerabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story of true love conquering all adversaries. Life can be messy but rewarding and you skillfully captured that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dream Small called up a number of good memories for me, as I commented at the time. This one grabbed me and did not let go, even when I had finished reading. You write with purpose and precision, and to great bloody effect!! Abfab, good sir.

RCAC retd.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent. Just exactly excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

…also, I’d like to read Ricky’s story. Might not be a romance, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A single mum and a widower struggle for balance looked so vanilla, I kept skipping over it. So glad I did read it now.

5

gravyruggravyrugabout 1 year ago

Welp, that's another of your stories I'm gonna have to go back and read every few months. Brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I've spent most of today reading this most excellent story. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. Definitely 5*.

sferguson53sferguson53about 1 year ago

Freaking wonderful story. It grabbed me and held me and left me wanting more. One of my most favorite stories ever!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

'Bones,

'Finished yesterday & it was delightful. I'm glad to see it scored well - its about what I'd have rated it. 'Not in a class w/ Dream Small, but that's a hard act to follow. One thing I liked alot was was having a love story w/ mixed races be allowed to remain an excellent love story without the genre tag or social commentary. 'Nicely done.

Bravo and congratulations. Please keep it coming.

All best to you & yours,

-Dreaded Anonymous

QrioslyQrioslyabout 1 year ago

Awesome, so relatable and familiar to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just brilliant old mate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

17 pages! OK, but it’s 17 pages from Rollinbones. Glad I started…what a ride! It was an incredibly different and engaging story, with characters I came to love and respect. Kudos to Rollinbones!

EmotionalEmotionalabout 1 year ago

What a great story, thanks for the hundreds of hours you put into it.

Some of the lingo was a little tough for a Yankee, but I wouldnt have wanted it any other way.

Thank you!

stewartbstewartbabout 1 year ago

Not an easy story to read ... I had to really work at it, but it kept pulling me on. It was worth it ... those of us who made it to the end found our reward - relaxing back and saying to ourselves - that was good ... we are the mob!

ilalsilalsabout 1 year ago

Loved this one!

I got some really good laughs from it, for the way these characters talk to each other. ("Crack head, cock sucker!")🤣

A good read, not over too quickly. I like longer stories.

And not too much sex, just a few tastefully done scenes that fit well in the story.

I am just an a American, so I did get confused a couple times. But Google saved me. Very well done. I'm off to sample some more of this authors work. 5⭐

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterabout 1 year ago

This is simply one of the best stories I have ever read on this site, and I have been reading Lit stories for years, even writing a few. Yes, the antipodal dialogue was challenging at times, but it made the story reverberate with authenticity. Warmth mixed with sorrow and the reality of the cost that loss can bring. Redemption and a glowing ending. Thank you so much.

Bluesea00Bluesea00about 1 year ago

You did it again. Lovely

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The many, many names and the slang made reading this difficult. Also, you could have had a decent story if you had shaved off at least thirty percent. 4*

keepercoach01keepercoach01about 1 year ago

Damn this is good! 5*

LokikatLokikatabout 1 year ago

One of the best ever!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

Once started, I couldn't stop reading. Had me laughing in the Authors Notes. What a mix of emotions, laughing, crying, laughing again and then more crying. Too bad there isn't a lexicon for reference of wtf was being said. I thought the Brits had some strange words and expressions but I'm thinking the Aussis have them beat hands down, lol. Luckley for this dumbass American, I had to Google that helped some. Sorry I can only give such a great story five stars because it deserves way more. Thanks

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 1 year ago

Great story!

Cheers

SAGE

Jimloves2watchJimloves2watchabout 1 year ago

Well you did it again! Haven't read 'Dream ' yet, but I will soon, and the others. Just fuckin fantastic!

RangerLeeRangerLeeabout 1 year ago

Real page-turner. Really good character development and you crafted very good, realistic dialogues. There was a possible stopping point at the end of the proposal scene; I, for one, am glad you did not. I felt the remainder filled in questions about how they got on after that I had. Thank you for this, and very good job! 5*

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallabout 1 year ago

In your new story you complained that this one ran away with you and got too long.

Well, if it did run away, it ran away in all the right directions and I wouldn't cut a single word!

It was utterly unputdownable.

Also, I for one at least love the Aussi/Kiwi slang!

teedeedubteedeedubabout 1 year ago

It took me two days to read it and it was worth every second. The Maori slang is just hilarious and the story is just perfect. Thank you for taking the time to share with us. Business, flying and boats, gotta love it. And the 'Man, I love fishing'. Priceless.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 1 year ago

Just simply blown away by this, I really don’t know where to start to explain how good I found this, it had pretty much everything including the kitchen sink and I just loved it! The use of Aussie and Māori slang and speech lifted it up another level, but it was the characters that you put together that make it as good as it is, they fair glow with the life you’ve breathed into them using your imagination, I was invested in every single one, but the half dozen or so central characters were just literary gold and leapt off the page at me. Many many thanks for writing and posting here on Lit, cheers Ppfzz. 5⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Maybe the best story I have ever read on this site.

Thank you so much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just an amazing ready, took a few days due to life but so worth the read.

LivingWordsLivingWordsabout 1 year ago

I don’t even know where to begin. Another amazing story! I was a bit intimidated when I saw the word count but I’m so glad that I decided to go ahead and read the story. The Aussie and Maori characters and slang are great, please don’t stop using it (and to those complaining about the ‘vulgar language ‘- get over it; take a trip to Oz and see for yourself how common the language is). I dated a Aussie for a time, and had her as a dear friend for much longer and she could make a sailor blush!

Please keep up the good (actually great!) work; and thank you for sharing your wonderful stories with us!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

beautiful, would love to see a tv-movie-miniseries since I have such a hard time reading in my dotage

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Thanks. I enjoyed myself.

Couldn’t understand the lingo in some parts, but that only made it a bit more intriguing.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Live in Queensland and especially love your work. Have done since I found it years ago.

Cruise in a Cessna would be twenty three hundred rpm but otherwise spot on.

Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just perfect ! 👍

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hana was cheap railer trash after reading her past!!

MC should find his balls and toughen up - seems like a weak eimp overpowered by all the women around him!! Too much wankimg around - story could have been shortened

PurplefizzPurplefizz8 months ago

I’ve just reread this, it’s lost none of its impact or the emotion that rolls off the pages in places, I know Rollinbones was concerned about following the success of Dream Small, but to my taste this exceeds that story in almost every way. Well done fella, you’ve had an old Brit blubbing like a little girl at this one, that’s proper munted. Thanks again for your effort and willingness to leave your work here for free, cheers, Ppfzz.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Too long

WriterPerson314159WriterPerson3141594 months ago

This was really good. Thank you.

jlg07jlg074 months ago

One of the best on the site!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

There isn't a scale that goes high enough for this brilliant story of real people finding love, all around them.

bagmanstevebagmansteve4 months ago

Fabulous story so many tears. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Beautiful love story

ParsimoniousPersimmonParsimoniousPersimmon3 months ago

This one always gets to me. This is definitely one of your best. The characters just leap off the page alive and in full color (or colour for you).

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I don’t scroll the site anymore, I just go to Rollinbones and intend to read the list. Would’ve been through it by now had I found ya sooner, you’re a master storyteller. Your characters are real and everyday people living their lives. I’m a seventy year old rancher, still looking after my outfit alone. I now live alone with only my cows, horses, cats and dog. I spent forty years with a far better woman than I deserved and since finding your site you’ve caused me many smiles, a few laughs and lotsa dreamy trips down memory road. Five stars for every one of yours so far and a million thanks. This one I’ll remember…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Made me cry you bastard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 hours ago

Kinda rambled on but I loved it all and anyone who doesn't like the ribaldry should just fuck off and read something else.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRollinbones@Rollinbones
Amateur word-smith. Proffesional procrastinator. Busy with a few on the go. Please be patient. I work full time and fiddle here when i get a few quiet moments to myself. Thankyou for enjoying my mutterings.

SIMILAR Stories