Very Good Neighbors Ch. 01

Story Info
A suburban stud hooks up with his fine black neighbor.
4.6k words
4.59
43.6k
88
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, a few things. First, thank you to all my fans for posting their comments and suggestions. I live for your feedback and comments, so I hope you will do me the pleasure of writing something about my work. You went to all the trouble to read it after all. If by the end you find yourself somewhat fatigued, I totally understand, (wink) but please come back and let me know you liked it after your nap.

I have never written a story from a male perspective, nor have I done anything with interracial sex where the white man gets the black girl. There's not enough of that out there if you ask me, and it happens as much in the world as it does the other way around, so I decided to give it a whirl. Don't get me wrong black guys, I fuckin LOVE you, but let's give the white boys something juicy to sink their teeth into as well.

Finally, I may have gotten a little wild with the race play in this story, so I apologize if I offend anyone. I think the word Nigger has too much negative power in our world, and I like to use it in a lustful fashion. I am not racist, and do not abide people who are, so whether you're white, black, Hispanic, or a bull girl, you're aces with me. If you are okay with that sort of thing, enjoy.

*****

"Mornin Sugar."

I looked up from grabbing my morning paper as my neighbor's familiar voice sounded out from next door. Standing up against the fence that separated our yards, she looked like a dark chocolate wet dream. Big juicy black breasts contained in a tight little tank top that showed the outline of not only her big juicy nipples but the puffy saucer sized areola surrounding them. She had her hair up in a twist at the back of her head held in place by a pair of chopsticks, her long elegant neck on full display, and those big beautiful brown eyes were locked on me as she smiled so brightly the sun must have felt ashamed.

"Hey Ebony." I said, walking over to the fence with paper in hand. I was wearing sweat shorts and a baggy old t-shirt, so I know I looked far from my best, but the way she always looked at me made me feel like I was the only man on earth. She was sweet like that, even though I knew she could have any man she wanted. "You're up early."

"Baby you know I run the park at sun up." She reminded me, taking a step back so I could see her tight fitting little jogging shorts. She turned, showing me that incredible rear end of hers, so big and juicy you could set a beer on it, and with those wide hips, thick thighs, and tiny waist she was a wet dream walking. I stared as she reached back, running her fingers under the material of her shorts where it hugged her thighs, pulling it up so just enough of her big chocolate booty could spill out to make any mans mouth water. "Gotta keep this money maker in good shape if I wanna catch your eye, don't I?" She asked, fluttering her eyelashes at me as she turned back to the fence and came up to me again.

"You know better than that Ebony." I scolded her playfully, holding up my ring finger and wiggling it at her. "If things were a little different, you'd be in trouble though."

"I heard her screamin again last night." She countered, completely ignoring my ring as she pressed up against the fence, her big juicy black breasts jutting proudly over the property line. "I hate how she talks to you. You deserve better baby. Some bitches don't know how good they have it." All I could do was shrug.

"I know you think I'm just playin with you." She added, licking her lips as she reached out and took my wrist, pulling me a little closer. "I ain't. I've always had a thing for white boys, and you as sweet and sexy as they come. One day that cow you married gonna go to far, and I hope you know where to go when she does."

As she pulled me in a little closer, she glanced to the house, making sure nobody was watching, and for the first time ever she took our neighborly flirting to a whole new level. I had always thought she was kidding around with me, just flirting with the white guy next door like it was some kinda game, but as she reached down between us and grabbed hold of my dick through my shorts all bets were off.

My eyes nearly bulged out of my head as I felt her warm hand grip my dick, and I saw her eyes grow wide at what she had found as well. I don't like to brag, but I'd clearly knocked her expectations right out of the park. She even did a double take, glancing down at the outline of my fat prick in her hand and then back up to me before taking another peak.

"Holy fuck Boo." She groaned with desire. "That's a fuckin cock! Daaayyuumm."

"Ebony!" I gently removed her hand from my dick and took a step back, glancing over my shoulder to my front porch to make sure my wife hadn't seen. "I can't believe you. You're serious. Aren't you?" I could hardly believe it.

"You sling that big motherfucker over the fence baby, and I'll show you how serious I am." She said, biting the corner of her lip as she brought one hand up to openly grope her big tit as she stared at my shorts like a wild animal at a raw piece of meat. "I guarantee that skinny bitch you married can't treat that big motherfucker right. Oh, shit baby! You got the kinda dick make a woman weep."

I blushed despite myself, averting my eyes and she finally looked back up at me with that naughty smile of hers. She was right about one thing. My wife had never managed to take more than half my length in her, and even then, she claimed I hurt her to badly. I loved her, or at least I used to, but sex had gotten more and more rare over our years together, and it was at the very least flattering to have a woman as sexy as Ebony admire me like she was.

"I need to get back inside." I said at last, deciding it was best to bring our interaction to a close to stay on the safe side. As I turned to leave though, Ebony had one last move to make.

"Eric." She said my name, bringing me around to her once more. "Don't you ever doubt how serious I am baby. My back door is always open." She glanced up and down the street, and seeing nobody but me and her, she reached down and hooked her thumbs into the material of her shorts. With one swift graceful motion she bent over and tugged them down and off, stepping out of them and leaving me to stare with my jaw agape as she tossed them over her shoulder, turned toward her front door, and walked right up her front steps and into her house with that big beautiful bare black ass on full display. It was another full minute before I regained the ability to move, and the image of that perfect chocolate wonder was etched on my brain for the rest of my life.

-

I work from home as a writer, and my wife Gloria works at the mall, spending my money at various shops and salons along the main strip. A few hours later and I found myself alone in my studio with Ebony's goddess ass still fresh on my brain, and as I happened to glance out the window, I saw her once more, going about her daily chores in her back yard.

My wife hated our neighbor, for obvious reasons, and would have lost her mind in a jealous rage if she knew I could see most of Ebony's back yard from my studio window. It wasn't that the window had such a prime view of our neighbors' yard of course, but the fact that even though I had never taken Ebony seriously in her flirting with me, I often enjoyed watching her all the same.

As if she knew I could see her, my knock out neighbor had changed out of her little jogging outfit and into a halter top and shorts to work in her garden. She wore a large brimmed hat to keep the sun out of her eyes and knelt beside her flower garden in the hot sun as she worked. Her spectacular ass couldn't have been on more perfect display if it had been placed on a pedestal in a museum. There was no way she didn't know I was looking.

Kneeling in the grass in those tiny boy-cut shorts of hers, the peach color of the material stood out in delicious contrast to her dark skin, and with her knees tucked under her and legs slightly spread I had a full view of her voluptuous rear framed by the pretty snow-white soles of her tiny bare feet. When she bent forward, even from a distance I could see the clear outline of her pussy through the material, so plump and thick and juicy that the material was almost transparent from her wetness. Without a second though, and knowing I was alone I tugged my shorts to one side and took my heavy cock in hand to enjoy the show.

I watched her as she arched her back, stretching in the sun, and bent forward on all fours plucking weeds from the flower bed while at the same time raising that ass and stirring it in the air behind her. When she would lean forward her naked feet would come up off the ground, and she made circles with her little toes as she worked. After a few minutes of torturing me with that, she settled back on her haunches and reached into her front pocket to retrieve her phone. I hadn't heard it ring.

My own cell chimed a few seconds later, and I reached for it to see who had messaged me. I'd forgotten she had my number. She was our neighbor after all, but she'd never used it before for fear of getting me in trouble with my wife. As I read her text I realized now more than ever that all bets were off.

"Back yards fenced in." She wrote. "Want me take em off?"

She didn't look up to my window. She didn't have to. She knew I was watching her, and was loving every minute of it. For her it was still a game, and one that she had nothing to lose at either. Either I played into her, or I avoided giving her any encouragement. She knew as well as I did that either way, she was going to do what she liked. It was one of the things I liked about her, along with that spectacular body of course.

"I can still feel that dick in my hand." She messaged. "You so big and thick. I know what it is you need baby. Just say the word and I'll take em down and show you what I got. You ever seen a black asshole baby? You ever fuck a bitch up her ass? I love it, but I ain't never had a piece of meat like that in my booty."

I swallowed hard. It wasn't as if I could respond to her. I could have, if I wanted my marriage to end, but her once innocent teasing and flirting had taken our game to a new level. There was no way I could feed into what she was doing to me. Unfortunately for me I was completely unable to walk away from it either.

"You need to stop." I text her. It was all I could think to say, and considering I was texting one handed as I pumped my swollen dick in the other at the gorgeous site before me, I think it was well worded.

"You really want that?" She text me back, and as she hit send, she set her phone down in the grass beside her and reached for the edges of her shorts. I watched with awe as she once more revealed that big black ass to me, slowly peeling the material down over those large ebony cheeks to her knees. Unlike the last time, she didn't turn to head back into the house. Instead she brought her hands up across her hips, then reached back and took hold of her cheeks, leaning forward as she spread her butt open to reveal herself to me.

Even from a distance I could see the chubby mound of her plump bald pussy, black as coal and glistening with wetness as she exposed herself to me. Her asshole was a much darker black as well and soaking with sweat and desire as she allowed the sun to glint and glisten off it as she worked her muscles causing it to pucker and pulse. I had to be fifty yards away if not more, and the juicy bud of her anus was as clear as if I had been right up behind her. As she reached for her phone, I picked up my own, waiting with bated breath to see what she would text me next.

"What if I begged you?" She asked, and my big dick jumped in my hand at the thought. "If I asked you to please fuck me, would you do it? Would you give me that big dick if I told you how much I need it, and how my pussy and ass are both burning for it? If I offered to be your secret nigger bitch, would you please, please fuck me daddy?"

I left my phone behind on my desk. The tent of throbbing dick in my sweat shorts must have looked ridiculous as I took the stairs three at a time and burst out the back door of my home. I made short work of the gate between my yard and Ebony's and as I charged for her, she looked up at me with this depraved look of lust in her eyes.

I snatched her up off the ground, bare naked ass and all as I twisted her arm behind her back and marched her into her home. Her back door opened into the kitchen, and so I shoved her over the kitchen table without mercy. Her shorts had come off the rest of the way on the porch behind us, and rather than rise up to turn and face me she spread her legs wide and arched her back. She was mine, and willing to take anything I gave to her.

I yanked my shorts off and stepped right up to her, my big dick in hand as I grabbed hold of one of her big juicy buns and opened her up for me. I pressed the apple sized knob of my cock against her pussy lips and found them scalding hot for me, so without another moments pause I stuffed my dick inside her. Her steaming black pussy was so sopping wet that we needed no prep, and as I felt the tight hole of her chocolatey cunt grip me and suck me inside, I lost all control and began to ride her like a man possessed.

"Daddy! Fuck yeah Daddy Beat that pussy up!" She squealed, reaching across the kitchen table to grab hold of it on the other side as I pummeled her frothing hole. She threw her head back and forth, groaning like a wounded animal as I impaled her, slamming my dick balls deep into her without any thought to her discomfort. I had never seen a woman more perfect for my big swollen cock, and I knew she could take it.

On every downstroke I jabbed my wrist thick cock into her cervix, burying myself in to her limits and causing her to grunt as her pussy accepted its gift. When I would pull back the glistening black flesh of her hole would hug my length like a sexy little sleeve, unwilling to let my dick go now that she had it until I rammed my dick back inside her all over again, my heavy balls sounding out with a wet smack as they slapped against her vulva and clit.

"Your nigger!" She moaned like a whore. "Your nigger Daddy. Oh Gawd! Say it baby! Please!" She begged.

"You're my nigger!" I cursed her, using the filthiest nastiest word to punctuate our lust for one another. I was the farthest thing in the world from racist, but we took all the hate out of the word and made it an obscene pledge of our lust and desire for one another. It felt twisted, and dirty, and so god damn right. "You take that big white cock you fine ass fuckin Nigger!" I cursed.

"Yes! Daddy, Fuck yes!" She screamed, bringing one knee up onto the table to spread herself open wider for me, giving me even more room to punish her dripping wet hole. "Don't stop! Please don't ever fuckin stop!" She screamed back at me.

I helped her get her other knee up on the table, and soon she was throwing her pussy back onto my dick with every thrust. We fucked like we'd been at each other for years, playing to one another's timing as I bullied her pussy and she devoured my big pink dick. Every motion I made she met with perfect union in a way my wife never had, nor could.

Never in my life had I fucked a woman like this. I held nothing back, and she rewarded my efforts with whimpers and moans of intense pleasure as I churned her butter with my fat battering ram of a cock, but there was something more she owed me, and something I fully intended to collect.

On one deep stroke, I held myself buried in her pussy, reaching out and grabbing hold of her by both her hips as I looked down at the gorgeous black ass before me. Just the tiniest hint of my dripping wet dick was visible where it was sunk deep in her black peach, and just above that an even tinier hole that seemed to quiver and pucker as I stared at it.

Slowly I withdrew my cock, groaning my own pleasure as I watched the meat of her pussy cling to my length the whole way out, snapping back when the glistening mushroom head of my cock finally fell free. She knew what I had in store for her and flipped her hair as she looked back over her shoulder at me, licking her lips and grinning like a milk fed kitten as if to let me know she approved.

I rested the knob of my meat against her asshole, and I swear that tight little hole seemed to open and kiss the swollen pink of my crown. With just a little pressure she opened up for me, and I stared at her once more in awe as I sank into her little until that coal black ring closed around my tip. The noise she made when I was seated in het butt hole was one of pure animal desire, as though all her life she had been waiting for a man who could do to her what I intended.

"Please." She whimpered, stirring her hips.

"Please what?" I countered.

"Please Daddy. Please fuck my ass."

I pushed into her, and as I did, she laid down onto the table, her big tits smashed against the wood as she pushed her ass back over the edge of the table to get me in her faster. Taking my time, I watched her tiny anal mouth swallow my cock until I had it so deep inside her I wouldn't have been surprised if it had popped out her mouth at her other end.

I started slow, easing my root in and out of her slick little hole, groaning as it bit down on me; so tight that I felt like I might cum at any second as it milked my big cock. Soon enough I picked up my pace, and when I did, she began to roll her hips and push back against me in turn, the both of us panting like wild dogs as I took her ass with increasing speed and force.

Something snapped in me at last, and the pleasure I was taking from her beautiful ass was to intense to deny. I felt overwhelmed by carnal lust and brought my hand down hard on her thick black ass, smacking her with full force as I jammed my dick deep into her clenching bowels.

"Oh Daddy!" She screamed out, throwing her head back as her pussy exploded a fountain of juice across my balls and thighs. "Oh FUCK!"

I smacked her again, pounding my big dick bas deep with every thrust and watching the wet bubbles of white precum ooze out of her tormented hole around my cock. On each downward thrust I would send her jiggly black ass into spasms, and she would meet me with her own dirty backward motion, twerking her big ass as she gobbled up my white dick with her anal mouth.

I knew I couldn't last long in her ass, at least not our first time together, and so I didn't even try. Instead I gave her my dick over and over again as hard and deep as I could manage, sending her whole body into spasms as she came over and over, babbling nonsense as I sodomized her over her kitchen table.

"Gonna bust!" I moaned out loud through clenched teeth, grabbing hold of her ass with both hands and continuing to jackhammer her butt-hole with my full length.

She decided at that moment to fight back, reaching back and wriggling her way off the table. I was caught off guard, but she wriggled past my defenses, dropping to her knees before me and taking hold of my big dick in both hands as she looked up at me with the sexiest look of desire I had ever seen.

Her intention was clear as opened her thick ethnic lips around the head of my dick, taking it strait into her mouth fresh from her sweet black ass and swallowing fully half my length in one hungry bite. What she couldn't get down her throat at first, she used both her hands to tug and pump, twisting her fists in opposite directions as she milked my dick like she was starving for something only I could give her. All the while she looked up at me with those big brown eyes.

I felt my balls begin to churn, and for a second, I forgot the power of speech as my cock erupted its thick spunk into Ebony's mouth. She didn't miss a beat, pounding my big dick with both her hands as she let ropes of my scalding hot jizz splash across her tonsils and slide down the back of her throat. A second volley of my cum hit her across the roof of her mouth, and then she stuffed my cock deeper into her throat to take what was left directly into her belly.

12