Very Good Neighbors Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd never came so much in my life as I did in her incredible hands, and as spurt after spurt of my thick batter spilled into her, she went right on gobbling it down, swallowing around my thick cock like a snake trying to eat its prey whole. Finally, as my orgasm began to eb, she withdrew her lips, taking her time as she slid down the length of my sex while staring up into my eyes with something I can only describe as unconditional love. She may not have truly been in love with me, but my cock certainly was with her, and it seemed I no longer had a say in the matter.

Even when I slipped out of her mouth she continued to kiss and nurse my length until I went soft in her hands. Had she kept working me over with that mouth of hers I was sure she would have brought me back to life eventually, but instead she stood, licking her lips as she slid her arms around my neck and looked me deeply in the eyes.

"So, what happens now?" I asked her finally, sliding my hands down around her hips and taking hold of her by those big beautiful cheeks. She was still wearing her top, as we had never quite gotten to her gorgeous black tits, but I intended to deal with them in a timely matter, and she could see in the way I looked at her that we were far from finished with what we'd done.

"After what you and me just did baby, ain't nothin gonna keep us apart." She informed me, pressing her body tightly into mine and trapping my heavy dick in the space where her inner thigh met her belly. "My pussy, my ass, my mouth belong to you now. You wanna go home to that string bean you got next door? It's all good, cause I know she can't do for you what I can. I'll be right here within when you need what I got."

She was so confident I had to smile. She was right too. The last thing in the world I wanted to do was go home to my wife, but thankfully that wasn't something I would have to worry about for a few more hours. I could already feel my dick growing thick against the head and smoothness of her belly, and we had the whole afternoon to get to know each other in ways I cursed myself we hadn't done much sooner.

"Let's go upstairs and take a bath." I suggested, squeezing my lover's ass in both my hands as I pulled her into me tightly, bringing her up on her tip toes so our faces were close. "I'll deal with the problem next door later. Right now, all I can think about is getting you all soapy wet and taking that ass in your tub. Daddy didn't get to cum in that booty, and I wanna leave all your holes wet and creamy before I go."

"You gots to tell me what you want." Ebony said with a flirty grin and a subtle little wink. "You know I wanna hear it. Say it like you know I like."

I smiled, pulling her in and smashing my mouth down onto hers in a deep tongue twisting kiss. I assaulted her mouth with my own, listening to her moan as I groped her big black ass, and finally came up for air, looking her deeply in the eyes and telling her what I sensed she needed to hear.

"Let's get that big nigger ass upstairs you fine ass fuckin bitch." I growled at her. "Daddy's gonna split that sweet coon ass wide open and fill you up with my cum!"

She grinned from ear to ear, and once again we found each other's mouths before setting off to clean up and get dirty as fuck all over again.

12