Very Lusty Lockdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel my balls getting tight and a tingle running straight up my spine, sure I was about to fill her up to overflowing, I gritted my teeth. "Baby I'm coming," I warned her. The way she clung to me inside her, clenching and unclenching, throwing back her head, shaking from head to toe, gasping and still bouncing hard was unreal. And I realized I was falling in love with her all over again. She just looked so beautiful and so damn sexy as she came all over my cock, with me pulsing inside her for what felt like forever, till I could feel she'd milked me of every last drop I had.

"Oooh, that felt good," she murmured, leaning down and hungrily licking into my mouth.

I had to agree, sure that I'd never felt anything better than having my precious wife nearly fuck me out of my mind.

With a teasing look in her eyes, she reached for a berry, bit into it and then smeared it over my lips, and then down over my chin to my nipples, before circling it around her pert little nipples, too. Then wearing a sexy little smirk, she leaned in and licked me clean before she sank her tongue into my mouth to mate with mine, making me nearly come all over again.

Damn, she was on fire, and I just hoped this was really the new her, because I knew I'd never be able to get enough of this wild side of my lady, even if she did have me cuffed to the bed powerless to do more than take whatever she gave me.

As she sucked on my tongue, making my dick grow painfully hard, I groaned and said, "Baby, sit on my face."

Playfully waggling her eyebrows she happily complied and slid her hot little cunt over me till she had her dripping hot little pussy poised right over my mouth. With her clutching the head board, she slowly lowered her body till I was staring right at her well-fucked hole, just itching to slide my tongue inside her.

"You know if you uncuff me I can really make you feel good," I told her.

She seemed to think about that, as she began to slide her hot little pie over my lips, moaning as sensually licked at her own. "Okay," she finally said with a nod of her head. "Because I've got big plans for us tonight, and if we're going to be doing it doggy style after this, you'll definitely need your arms."

Doggy style? I blinked, hardly able to believe my ears. Until tonight, she'd never been overly thrilled to have me sliding into her when she was flat on her back, tenderly taking her in the old missionary position, never mind plowing into from behind, slamming my groin against her ass.

As she softly whimpered and moaned, sliding her cunt up and down against my mouth, she said, "Did you know that the average man can climax around six or eight times a day, even well into his forties? And since you're only thirty, I'm thinking we could try and beat that record and see how many times we can make you lose it."

Though I'd never known it was possible to come that many times, if she was willing to try, then so was I. Especially since my balls had been backed up for over a year, I sure wouldn't mind trying to set a new personal best, with her help of course.

After she'd finally produced the key and uncuffed me, I took hold of her ass and squeezed as I sank my tongue into her and ate into her cunt like a man on a mission. The way she was happily squealing and tearing at my hair, I could tell she was really get off on it this time, too, and so was I, since I could feel my dick twitching like mad as I nearly ate her alive.

Once she'd come all over my face, she was happy to lick me clean, and I was more than happy to let her.

Then grinning down at me, she got the whipped cream and sprayed it everywhere from toes to my lips and laughed as she licked that off me, too.

So, naturally once she was done, I returned the favor, got her on her back, and sprayed her tits, pussy and mouth till she was coated in cream, and then I feasted on her body like a carnal buffet, spread out just for me.

By the time we were done for the night, after we'd got on our knees and done it just for her, doggy style, laughing and sticky and sated, I helped her change the sheets. Then I carried her into the shower, kissing her all the way. Which was another thing she'd never let me do before, was get naked with her under the spray. So I could wash and lick and suck to my heart's content, before I bent her over at the waist and pounded her from behind till I had her clawing at the tiles and whimpering like crazy. She shuddered so hard when she came with me following right after, filling her pussy till I was smiling at the sight of my seed sliding down her legs and into the drain.

Waking with her in my arms the next morning, with her ass tucked in nice and tight against my cock for the first time ever, I kind of hated to get out of bed. But I knew we had to eat, and we both had work to do, so reluctantly I pulled back the covers and slid my hand over her body, just because I knew she wouldn't mind anymore, and also because I could never get enough of the feel of her.

Though I knew we'd probably be back at it as soon as we could. For now, I wondered as I massaged her breasts and felt my cock stirring against her ass why we'd never tried to work this out before. But I was just glad that she'd cared enough to get the help she needed from her cousin, or we'd still be sleeping together almost like two strangers sharing a bed instead of wrapped together warm and tight like now.

She turned and grinned at me over her shoulder, and stretched back, wrapped her arm around my neck and kissed me. "Mmm," she murmured as she licked at my lips. "Now I can hardly wait to try out some more of the stuff I learned today."

My eyes flared at that bit of news and my cock jumped in agreement, now that he was finally getting the stimulation he felt he'd been denied.

When she got out of bed and stretched, as I looked her over, I could feel myself growing even harder. She just had such a beautiful slender body, with the most delicate set of curves and such perky little nipples and the cutest little thatch of dark hair over her pussy. And now that I was finally free to explore her, I don't think we'd ever grow tired of enjoying each other when it was this much fun.

She grinned. "Ooh, after lunch remind me that I've got to show you this thing I saw in a porn flick."

As she turned to head into the kitchen, my curiosity piqued, I called after her, "What did you see that you wanted to try?" Considering she'd seen it in a porn flick it could almost anything, from anal to a three-way, because there were just so many things to see on there. It boggled my mind to try and think of what she wanted to try out on me.

She poked her head back into the bedroom, grinning. "I'm going to show you just how good getting deep-throated can feel, now that I've seen how it's done."

"Oh fuck!" I muttered, just thinking about how crazy good it would feel to sink my cock into her mouth again, as she disappeared into the kitchen.

Looking down at my now very erect cock, I wondered how hungry she was, and how much work she had to do. Because now that she'd put that thought in my head, I decided it sounded like an excellent way to start the day, with my cock buried in my gorgeous wife's mouth about as far as I could possibly go.

After I blew out a breath, deciding not to bother getting dressed, I went to help her get breakfast going. Hoping that maybe when she saw how hard she'd gotten me that she'd agree to show me this deep throating technique that I could hardly wait to see with my own eyes, never mind feel.

But rather than looking shocked like she normally would have before, when I strode into the kitchen naked with my cock hard enough to pound nails, she just smirked and wiggled her eyebrows, like she was just as anxious to get a taste of me. I couldn't believe the change in her, it was like night and day.

We managed to eat some scrambled eggs and toast, and then get some work done, only bothering to get dressed from the waist up, so we could have a few zoom meetings with some of our coworkers that were also working from home. But I'm guessing probably not having nearly as good a time as we were, since my wife had transformed herself into a very naughty little sex kitten that I could hardly wait to explore the minute our work was done.

By later in the afternoon, when I was finished work for the day, and closed up my lap top in the den, I noticed she wasn't in the dining room working anymore, where she'd set up her computer to work with her staff. So, I called out, "Nina, where are you?" as I started to strip off my shirt and walk into the bedroom.

I could hear the smile in her voice when she said, "Where do you think I am? I'm in bed, waiting for you, so I can suck you off like I promised."

I smiled down at my dick and gave it few tugs, muttering, "You hear that, she's going to deep throat you, you lucky bastard."

When I walked into our bedroom, I stopped in my tracks when I saw that she was naked on her back with, happily tugging at her nipples with head hanging over the side of the bed, just waiting to blow the fuck out of my cock.

"Come slide that bad boy into my mouth," she said crooking her finger, "and this way, with my neck straight I can probably take you balls deep."

Holy fucking shit! Those were words I never thought I'd hear coming out of her delicate little mouth. But my feet moved so fast once she'd said it, I had my cock in my hand sliding against her lips before she could even blink. I knew that I'd never see anything as fucking hot as this if I lived to be a hundred; my gorgeous wife on her back, upside down, just begging for me to slide my cock as deep into her throat as she could take me.

My own throat had suddenly gone so dry, I had to clear it to ask, "Baby, are you sure you're going to be able to breathe with me that far down your throat?"

She nodded matter-of-factly and said, "I'll keep my hands on your thighs, like the girl in the porno, and if it's gets too much, I'll tap them and you can pull out, okay?"

Oh fuck, yeah. I was way more than okay. Never in my wildest fantasies did I ever dream that my shy little Nina would be offering to take my cock down her throat till she had to fight to breathe. Not that I'd ever let it get that far, because I'd never want to do anything to hurt her, but holy smokes just thinking about sinking that deep into her slender throat was enough to almost make me shoot my load before I even got past her lips.

"Okay," she said, "now slide that big hard cock inside me, and you should be able to see it bulging out of my throat if you're doing it right."

HOLY FUCK! My eyes nearly popped out of my head. Now I knew I was going to lose it, because she was right. As I thrust my hips and watched my cock disappear into the depths of her mouth, I could actually feel it sliding in deeper than I knew it had ever gone. And then... I could actually see her throat bulging with my cock thrusting into her as I fucked her mouth, till I was balls deep with my nuts pressed up against her lips, with my dick sliding halfway down her throat! And yet amazingly her eyes were happily glimmering up at me, with one had still tugging a nipple and the other resting on my thigh as I thrust into deep and hard, lost in the sight of my cock bulging out her throat till I pulled back, to give her some air, with my dick slick with her saliva and then, my legs trembling, I thrust back in again.

Nothing in my life had ever been as amazing as this, not only because she was deep throating the fuck out of my cock, till I could see my cockhead pumping in her throat, as I kept anxiously fucking her mouth. But just knowing it was Nina, willing to try this with me had me so stunned and so overwhelmed, and oddly so touched that she'd be willing to do something this wild for me. Now that she'd expanded her basic knowledge of sex, both of us were entering into some pretty incredible uncharted territory.

And right now I couldn't believe how amazing it felt with every thrust of my hips, seeing her throat bulging out over and over again, as I kept thrusting into her, driving my cock deep into her body. Till finally my balls were starting to hum, letting me know I was going to shoot soon, probably all the way down to her stomach till I had her floating in a massive load of milky white cum.

Definitely had to be the most erotic experience of my life, and to think I was sharing it with my timid little Nina almost blew my mind.

When I felt her tap my leg, instantly I pulled out, to be sure she was okay. But after she'd sucked back a lung full of air, she shocked the hell out of me when she grabbed hold of me, stretched her lips around me again and sucked me back so hard, she had me spewing down her throat, filling her up with wave after wave of my seed, till I knew she had to be swimming in it.

Finally, with both our chests heaving hard, I pulled out as she licked the last of my cum off her lips, smiling up into my eyes, looking so proud of herself, that I just had to kiss her.

Crawling onto the bed beside her, I wrapped her in my arms and claimed her lips with mine, not even caring that I could taste my cum on her tongue, because even that felt pretty sweet, knowing that she'd happily swallowed every last drop I gave her.

"I love you," I told her, stroking my hand over her hair as she happily grinned back at me, like a kid who'd just learned a new trick.

"And I love you, too, which is why while you were away, I decided to learn everything I could to try and please you. Especially knowing that we could be locked up together for months, till this thing outside finally calms down, and I just didn't want to be scared of being close to you anymore. Because if I'm going to be honest, I was a little afraid that I might even lose you, when you got tired of trying to convince me that if I could find a way to relax that I could enjoy myself more with you in bed."

I shook my head. "That would never have happened, Nina. I would never leave you. And I think somehow we would have worked it out."

She nodded, with a little smile. "I'm just glad that we've finally gotten this close."

I chuckled, realizing just how close we'd gotten when I she took me that deep, trusting me not to hurt her, when she allowed me to do something like that with her, that even I'd never tried before.

She winced, looking decidedly uncomfortable, as she suggested, "And maybe tonight, I could lube you up and we could try anal. I mean... if you really wanted to."

I shook my head amazed at her.

"Nina, you don't have to try and impress me with anymore kinky moves. To be honest, I'm not really all that into anal. And from what I've heard it can really sting to have a dick shoved up there. So, I think we'll be fine, and we'll just enjoy ourselves exploring everything we can think of to do, even when we're out of bed. Maybe I could teach you how to play poker, to help pass the time. What do you think?"

She smirked, running her finger across my lower lip. "As long as it's strip poker, I think I'd enjoy it. Because I've got to say, it feels pretty liberating to discover a side of me that I never knew existed until I decided I wanted to try it all with you."

As she ran her hand down over my chest, till she had her curious fingers sliding over my already twitching cock, I decided it might be fun to do as she'd suggested and try and see how many times we could make each other come in one day. And maybe after we'd worn each other out, we could break out the cards and play a little poker. Because who was I to deny my naughty little bride, when all she wanted to do was enjoy herself with me?

12