Very Naughty Girl

Story Info
Gill learns to serve young women.
946 words
3.98
22.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Friday and Gill's two friends Pam and Penny had come round for morning coffee. They were both still married whilst Gill had been divorced now for over two years. Yet again Gill was being teased.

Penny. "How long is it now since you had a sexual encounter?"

Gill. "I can't remember."

"It's certainly a lot more than two years isn't it?"

Gill muttered in the affirmative.

Pam. "Well we are going to sort you out. Penny and myself were in a similar position. After years of marriage our husbands were bored with us and had stopped fucking us. And sex toys can only do so much. So we looked elsewhere for our pleasure."

Penny. "We couldn't sleep with men as this would be disloyal. But our husbands are happy for us to sleep with women."

Pam. "We soon found that mature women like ourselves are in great demand with younger women. They find our no longer perfect bodies erotic."

Penny. "And we are so obedient. They can do as they wish with us and we love it and are very grateful."

"Pam. "They especially like calling us naughty little girls and spanking us."

Gill was very shocked.

"I Couldn't go with a woman. And I have never been spanked, it must hurt."

Pam. "The first few hurt a little but then it's very nice."

Penny. "Let us show you our web sites.

Gill agreed and got her laptop.

Penny called up her personal site.

She read out her description.

'Attractive 44 year old naughty girl available to be used by strict ladies aged 18 to 25 years of age. One lady or groups very welcome'.

There were lots of photos of her being spanked, fingered and having her tits fondled.

Gill looked at the photos for a long time, hardly able to believe what she was seeing.

Penny then moved on to the reviews. They all stated that Penny was totally obedient and submissive.

The latest review stated that four young ladies had the time of their lives with Penny. They had all spanked her, played with her tits then fingered her. The review ended with the comment that Penny was a very naughty little girl and they would be using her again soon.

Pam's web site was very similar.

Gill noticed that both sites stated that the naughty girl in question had a similar friend and they would put on a show for young ladies.

Pam. "So you see Gill naughty little girls have all the fun."

Penny. "Imagine a nice young lady running her hands all over you it's so nice."

Gill was getting wet. "Could I put limits on what they do to me?"

Penny. "Of course darling , If you want one lady at a time and just have them fondle and finger you, that's fine. "

Gill. "Will you set up a web site for me?"

So the site was created for a naughty little girl aged 45 who was new to serving ladies but was keen to please.

Penny took some explicit photos which were uploaded to the site.

The next evening Gill checked the site for messages. There was one, from a lady aged 22 with the following message.

'I can see from your website that you are indeed a very naughty little girl. I am prepared to teach you that at your age you are only fit to amuse young ladies. Send me your address and I will come and teach you to serve.'

Gill replied. 'Thank you miss. I would be honoured if you could visit tomorrow evening.'

The next evening the young lady arrived at Gill's flat. She sat and watched Gill undress for her.

The lady sat as Gill undressed and stood naked in front of her.

She stood there in silence as the lady looked closely at her.

"Turn around and open your legs."

"Now lean forward and try and grip your ankles. At your age you probably won't be able to."

Gill did her best and remained in position with her pussy on show.

After what seemed an eternity the lady spoke.

"You are a very naughty little girl. I am going to spank you very hard to teach you a lesson."

"Thank you miss." came the reply.

So Gill placed herself over the lady's lap.

The first spank really hurt but soon the pain eased off a little .It was a very long spanking.

The lady finally stopped and spoke.

"Have you anything to say?"

"I really deserved a hard spanking. I will be a good little girl for you."

"Not just for me but for every young lady."

"Yes miss."

The lady gave new instructions.

"lead the way to your bedroom I am going to play with your tits and pussy."

Two hours later the lady left telling Gill she would come at the same time next week .And she would bring a friend.

Ann just managed to get out a "Thank you miss."

Gill remained on her bed. She had a very sore bottom, sore tits and a sore pussy.

But she knew that she would serve young ladies until she was just too old.

As soon as she was able to move she got up and went to make a coffee. Unable to sit she stood as accessed her website.

There were three messages asking to meet her.

She replied to the first lady inviting her round the next evening.

Almost immediately a message came back asking if the lady might bring a friend.

Gill replied that she would be very honoured to be used by both of them.

Gill moved on to the other two messages.