All Comments on 'Very Senior Sex'

by ainu

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
JJgreenvilleJJgreenvilleover 17 years ago
Thank you!

When I first got in touch with you about a story I had no idea you'd do such a great job with it!!!! I actually loved reading it and I do hope you'll continue with it. Beyond what I thought about when the idea first came to me. Thank you so much.

James

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
never too old

People will always find each other no matter how old. The race thing adds spice and taboo. But it's mainly about love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Utterly Un -Erotic

Sorry, but this lacked realism and was not erotic in the least. It might appeal to 80 year olds, but not to me

toJohnny7toJohnny7over 17 years ago
Reminded me of Driving Miss Daisy

Thought this piece was very realistic and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it!!

This older woman loved your story!! Glad to see that I am not the only senior woman interested in lots of hot sex!!!

ethanjones1943ethanjones1943over 17 years ago
more

more this is great. give us more of this couple

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved It!

I am a senior and I am so tired of the stories saying mature and the people only being in thier 40's. More please of the older set. We love sex and we love to read about our age group having sex!

TJsLilAngelTJsLilAngelover 17 years ago
SURPRISED

This was the first mature story I've read, it's not really a fetish of mine. On the new list, I saw the HOT mark, and thought, "What the hell?" I was totally surprised! It was very well written, with only a couple of typos. Though it's not my "cup o' tea," kudos to the writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful Story

It is really nice to see a story about seniors.Some people stereotype seniors. Seniors can have an active sex life too. Just because they are older does not mean that they do not crave intimacy and sexual relations with the opposite sex. I am wondering if there is gonna be a sequel? I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Damn well told

Ainu:

Although I note one dissenter who thinks seniors having sex is disgusting. Take it from this Horny 'ol Sailor it does happen and it's damn good. As you get older and less stupid your attitude WILL change. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Perfection

Your story is the best I have read on Literotica.

I do not expect to find a better.

kalodinkalodinalmost 13 years ago
First Rate

You're at your best in this piece. Excellent choice of POV and keen portrayal of the handyman. Before exploring the world of cybersex would not have believed in 70 something horny women but having found plenty and engaged some I realize there are a lot of them just like the one in this story.

Style seems to change in your mature stuff; all one writer under the "ainu" name?

Anyway, great job! Kal

sxad_247sxad_247almost 13 years ago
Most desireable ladies

This story is awesome. If you ever have an older lady, you are hooked for life....the best lovers in the world....I look for them constantly.....

The story line is wonderful.....great story and the subject is my desire.

Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I liked it a lot.

This story was truly a story, and a very nice change from most of the other stories. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'm in my 50s

and my boyfriend is in his 60s. We only met 12 years ago and I said no, several times, I felt that as he was in his mid-50s at the time, he must be nearly over his sexual prowess and the sex would be terrible. But it's the opposite - after I finally said yes, I was introduced to the best, sexiest fun of my life, and we _always_ have the best time together. I always wonder like Harry, how many exciting years we have left together? This story was totally believable because let's face it, if you are used to getting it and your supply stops, your pussy must be looking for her next man. Great story, well-told.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Really a 5

Hit 4 by mistake, this story was really "10"...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous