Very (un)Neighborly (M50, F31)

Story Info
A confrontation with Nicki's soon-to-be ex-husband.
4.4k words
4.56
2.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/01/2023
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Very (un)Neighborly (M50, F31) (IDIOT M30's?)

It had been difficult to sleep that night, I kept playing back the unexpected fun I had with Nicki and exploring her kinks, which I was surprised how much it turned me on to command her, and the Daddy-Daughter roleplay dynamic surprised me further. I stroked and stroked that night, but refused to let myself cum.

Got up around quarter to 6, walked the dog, had breakfast, took care of a couple errands. Had a lot of nervous energy. The worst part was I'd realized I didn't even get her cell #... I mean I knew could just go knock on the door, but not everyone gets up early...

I got back home from running up to the gas station to fill-up and get a wash, and find an envelope taped to my front door, with Daddy written on it and some hearts. I open it to find a note that says, "Nicki needs her Daddy, and Daddy can come in Nicki's house anytime as long as he promises to cum in Nicki," her cell and "Horny for Daddy," Nicki at the bottom.

In the envelope is a key. Fuck Me! I think and realize I'm sporting a serious erection. I don't even bother to open my house door. I turn and walk the short distance across our yards and up to her front door, open the glass storm door and find the front door is ajar. I push it open and head in, closing it behind me.

I hear "Daddy's Home!" and Nicki comes running out of the kitchen wearing just very tight cotton panties with little red and white stripes. She runs up to me and jumps on me, I grab her up, wrapping my arms around her as she wraps her legs around me. We're making out, I start to walk us to the couch, she stops and in her 'adult' voice says, "I want you to fuck me in our bed, on the side he slept on. I want you to defile his wife over and over again, on the bed, on his desk in the spare bedroom, in the garage on his weight bench." then back to her 'young' voice she says "I want our cum on everything that is his, can you do that for Nicki, Daddy."

I simply say "Yes." I lay her down on her marital bed, she scoots to his side. I'm out of my clothes in a flash, on the bed, and knelt between her legs. The only thing stopping my cock right now is her tight cotton panties. I move to pull them down her legs.

Nicki, in her adult voice, says "No, these were supposedly his favorites for me to wear and he'd lick me through them, then take them down my legs with his teeth then fuck me." She then adds as an afterthought ", usually in the ass... back when he still wanted to fuck me," she tells me. "I need you to rip them and fuck me with them on, I want to use them to clean your cum off my pussy and your cock. I'm going to then put them in a box of his stuff he is supposed to be coming for." she trembles out, again in her adult voice.

My head is spinning, I'm lusting for this woman majorly, my cock is rock hard and throbbing. However, I can also hear the soul-piercing pain in her voice; her need for vindication, to be validated, to reassert her value to herself; Nicki's need to know she is desired, wanted, needed, sexy; her need to be loved, to regain control over her life.

My heart is breaking, my cock softening, and I seriously consider stopping and just holding her and talking to her, and just being there for her. I must have been contemplating this for a bit because she sits up, grabs my cock, spits on her hand, and starts stroking me. This of course has the desired effect and I'm hard in seconds. She looks up at me, and says "I know how it sounds, and I just need to work through all the emotions, you're a huge part of me doing that."

Realizing I'm being a buzz kill, I push her back down on the bed with force, to the point she bounces on the bed a bit. She groans her approval. I reach forward and press my fingers and thumb onto her panties, quickly locating her clit, rubbing her button in slow circular motions through the thin material. I'm rewarded with wet fingers and a long low moan, followed by "Yeesss Daddy, your little Nicki is sooo wet for you," in her young cutesy voice that makes my cock surge each time she uses it.

Her hips are slowly moving and rotating her pelvis in response to her need to be properly fucked. I continue to explore and find the entrance to her sex on the other side of the tight red and white stripped cotton. I say in my Daddy voice "It might hurt a bit princess."

Nicki's eyes go wide, and I jab two fingers into her opening pushing the thin cotton material in as far as it can go. She's moaning and groaning in anticipatory glee and pleasure, and says "Yes Daddy, defile them with my cunny juice."

I keep pushing the material in, and I can tell by her movements and mewing that it is turning her on more and more. I reach a point of resistance, then I increase the force I'm pushing my fingers against the cotton and into her hot, wet, pulsating cunt. Nicki yelps! loudly as the already too tight panties are forced into her wet hole, and as a result the tightening material is straining against her puckered asshole, digging into the flesh, essentially giving her a wedgie.

She's now whimpering and making 'esss' sounds as she fights through the pain. Honestly the material looked quite worn, I was expecting them to have torn by this point.

I repeatedly pull back and then jab my fingers forcefully in, effectively finger-fucking Nicki with her underwear. I am attempting to puncture the red and white stripped cotton with each forceful thrust inward. She is making little yelping sounds followed by moans of pleasure. I'm stroking her clit through the material and her juices are flowing like crazy. If I had any doubt this wasn't pleasurable for her, feeling and looking at the very damp cotton, wet all the way to the waist band and to each leg hole, removed all doubts.

The jabbing has my fingers sinking further and further into her pulsating vagina little by little. They are being stopped at about two knuckles deep when the resistance of the cotton gives way, tearing open. Breaking through her artificial hymen, my fingers are plunged all the way into her hot wet cunt, taking her cotton 'cherry.' Nicki is immediately shaking and cumming incredibly and beautifully hard. My heart fills with joy knowing I've given her the release she desperately needed. My cock surges with blood begging me to plunge it in to the place it belongs.

Nicki's orgasm is emotionally driven by the symbolism of the ripped and defiled cotton representing her breaking free of him. It is of course also physically driven as I'm finger-banging her cunt through the torn panties, while she continues her climax. Her moans turn into "Yes Daddy, that's how we show him! Now fuck me!"

I pull my fingers out and guide my cock in slowly. The heat, wetness, and glorious tightness hugging my cock head is so pleasurable, a long moan of "Nicki" escapes my lips. I want to enjoy this sensation of slowly sinking my cock in, but I just can't and slam my member all the way into her sex.

"Yesss, fuck me hard," Nicki mews out. I adjust my position leaning forward and placing an arm at each side of her then I begin fucking her in earnest. The slapping sounds of our bodies colliding, the sounds of her juicy pussy as it is being thoroughly fucked, mixed with the aroma of Nicki's sex juices filling the room are multiplying my pleasure exponentially.

I am balls to the wall with each forward thrust. Nicki is now in a constant long low moan interrupted by loud grunts with each slam of my cock deep into her. She interjects "Fuck your girl, Daddy," in her baby voice. I'm thrusting in and out of this fantastically tight, wet young-for-me 31-year-old pussy, and each time she speaks in that voice it drives me to redouble my efforts in response.

She wraps her hands around my neck and using her toned abs and hips, starts fucking upward with each of my thrusts down, making sure my cock is in her as far as we can both slam it. The wetness is squirting out of her cunt each time my cock slams in hard and deep. The wet squelching sounds of our fucking, and the smell of a very aroused pussy are intoxicating. I don't last long, maybe 4 or 5 more full strokes in and out of that tight wet pussy of hers. A final thrust in and I'm spurting load after load of semen into Nicki's depths, groaning and grunting through the pleasure of filling her.

I had not realized how fit Nicki was, she's still hanging on to my neck and fucking my cock with powerful bucking thrusts of her hips. She quickly reaches her climax, screaming "Daddy" repeatedly as spasms of orgasm emanate from her tight cunt throughout her body, causing her arms and legs to go weak and lose their respective grips around my neck and waist.

We collapse in a heap, I have just enough strength to push myself to the side, so I don't crush her. She is so petite and lithe looking, but fit... and definitely not delicate. Lying next to each other, both breathing heavily, covered in sweat, Nicki says softly in her normal voice, "Thank You," and reaches for my hand interlacing her fingers with mine, lovingly squeezing my hand. I give her hand a quick gentle squeeze back.

I awake to the sound of the front door opening and a male voice saying "Nick?."

Nicki is asleep, her neck in the crux of my shoulder, head resting on my chest, having turned onto her right side at some point while I slept, her left leg bent at the hip and knee resting on my leg. She is snoring lightly, and I can feel wetness on my chest where she has been drooling. This is so beautiful and my heart swells.

It has been a very long time since I had a woman that I felt this strong of a connection with; that I've had strong emotions for post nut. Don't get me wrong since my wife Marcy passed many years back from cancer, I've dated, had swipe-right sex, and even paid for sex. Don't judge, I'm no saint, and I love women, and pussy. But none of those 'relationships' had been very satisfying beyond the sex, until now. It took about two years after Marcy died for me to even consider being with another woman -- I was so madly, deeply, deliriously in love with her. Marcy and I had 15 fantastic years together.

My brief revere is interrupted by "Nick? Are you home?" the male voice saying again, louder, and sounding a bit closer.

Nicki's eyes open and she sits up quickly. She looks over at me, seeing I'm already awake. "It's Rick... stay here," she mouths to me. Nicki, in a raised voice says "Yeah, give me a second Rick."

A weak "Okay" comes from the direction of the living room. Nicki gets out of bed, looks down, just realizing she is still naked, except for the well soiled and torn stripped cotton panties. She takes them off quickly, walks to the bedroom door with panties balled in her hand, grabs a silky blue short robe from a hook on the back of the door. She puts it on and ties the sash, looks back at me, and again mouths "Stay here," turns to leave, then turns back and opens her robe flashing me her pussy with my dry cum on it, dips a finger in and then licks it. Gives me a wink and blows me a kiss. Her silliness puts a big grin on my face. She turns and heads down the hallway.

"Uh.... umm.... You were... sleeping? I should have texted...." Rick stammers out.

"Just get your shit Rick" Nicki says firmly. There is the sound of one of the boxes along the wall in the living room being picked up. "Here, start with this one, it has your favorites in it," Nicki says with vitriol in her voice.

"Huh?" Rick responds, as sounds of him taking the box reach my ears.

"Yeah, you know your custom fleshlight of my asshole, your thumb drive of gay porn, your custom dildo of some 'random' guy's cock!," her voice cracking and getting louder. "I can't believe you fucked me with a mold of HIS dick! You're a sick fuck!" She is now spitting out with full contempt, and I can hear her getting more and more upset.

I get up and get my clothes on, waiting by the doorway to hear if I need to intercede at all.

Rick says, "Look Nick, I'm so..."

A loud slap, the sound of the box dropping, and Nicki saying "Do. Not. Call. Me. That.," such pain in her voice.

"I... I'm... sorry" Rick gets out, the sound of him picking the box back up.

"Oh, and here are your favorite panties that you always wanted me to wear, when you'd pull them to the side and fuck my ass and call me 'Nick' the whole time," she angrily trembles out. "Don't mind the cum it's from a REAL man that I've been fucking!" she shouts at him.

There is the sound of a bit of struggle and Rick going "Don't rub some guys cum on my face!" he yells back.

"See the hole, his BIG COCK simply split them open when he lusted for my PUSSY! Like a real man does!" her voice trembling, she adds with intense venom in her voice "something you tried for but could never accomplish!"

More sounds of struggle, a slap, Nicki yelping.

"That little fucker" I think as I'm sprinting down the hall.

Rick yells "You fucking worthless bitch, I'm trying to be nice to you through this, you pathetic Fuck!"

I get to the living room and Nicki is on the floor crying with Rick standing over her intimidatingly. He's faced away from me and hasn't seen me yet. Before I can reach him, Nicki reaches up and grabs Rick's genitals through his shorts and squeezes very hard. Rick screams and collapses in pain. Nicki doesn't let go. He is pushing and hitting her and trying to get her claws to stop painfully squeezing his dick.

I was heading for the asshole ready to grab him and throw him out of the house, but mid stride I change to grabbing Nicki and telling her "Let go Nicki, Let go." Rick sees me and is confused, still in intense pain, tears welling in his eyes. It took a bit, but I got Nicki to let go of his dick.

"Get out of my fucking house, and do not EVER step foot on my property again!" she spits out in absolute anger and hate, tears running down her face.

Rick is still on the ground, holding his privates and in a fetal position. "You fucking cunt, I'm going to sue you for assault, and have you arrested...," he bellows out in pain through gritted teeth. His eyes go wide as he recognizes who I am, then adds, "have you been fucking all the geriatric men in the neighborhood, you are a fucking pathetic Slut. Whore. Bitch!" he yells as he struggles to get up.

"Okay big guy," I say in a calm neutral voice, as I yank him up by the arm and shoulder, "Time for you to go," I add.

"No, I'm calling the police and repo..." he angrily spits out before I'm in his face, applying a tight squeeze to his arm, finger in his face.

I say firmly, "Look, this can go one of two ways; you call the cops, they arrive and YOU are arrested for breaking and entering, then assaulting your soon to be ex-wife, with me as witness.", I pause for emphasis wanting that to sink in, then add "AND, I know I can get a few more witnesses from my 'geriatric' brethren in the neighborhood; OR you can get your shit, leave and never ever comeback, not call the police, and sign the fucking divorce papers, move on with your life!"

Rick's eyes are wide, and he is trembling a bit under my grip. "There is another option, but it involves a shovel, if you'd rather take what's behind door number three..." I add.

He tries to break free of my grip, not successful, he looks over at Nicki with a very brief pleading look on his face. This quickly changes once he sees she is standing several feet away, arms crossed with brows furrowed, and a bright red face full of pain and anger boarding on rage, and a steady stream of tears are dripping from her cheeks to the floor.

I grab his chin, holding his face looking in her direction, "Look at the pain you've caused the woman you supposedly loved for all these years, just because you were selfish and too chicken shit to own up to your identity and release her from the emotional prison you've kept her in. She has been spending years desperately trying to 'fix' herself for you, assuming at some level it was her fault you'd grown distant."

I'm shouting as my anger increases, "You've committed the ultimate act of hate here -- indifference!" I take in a breath, and continue, "If you truly loved her at any level, you'd done what was right so she could move on with her life! You've robbed her of two of the most precious things in the universe, Time and Love!" spittle spraying out of my mouth as I shout the last few words at him.

After a brief pause and catching my breath, the emotions washing over me, I add in a voice of pleading disgust, "That IS the definition of Evil."

I feel a hand on my shoulder, Nicki having come up to my side. "You can let him go," she says in a very soft and calm voice. The palm of her other hand rubbing my back, helping me release the built-up tension that had gathered in my muscles during the encounter with Rick. I sigh, releasing Rick's arm and chin, which I still had pointed in the direction where Nicki was originally standing. He stumbles back several feet, turns his head toward us, tears are running down his cheeks, the imprint of my fingers on his face and my hand and finger imprint on his arm clearly visible.

He looks from me to Nicki. "I...," he stops and starts again, "I didn't mean...," his face reddens deeply, he takes a deep breath in, squeezes his eyes shut, opens them after releasing the breath. He gathers himself up, clears his throat, looks directly at Nicki who is now at my side, her arm around my waist, mine around hers.

Rick says, "You are right. I was... I will sign the papers; I won't involve the police. You can have everything Nicki, my half of the house, everything. I did not realize the full extent of the hurt, the harm.... I had done to you..." tears streaming down his face heavily now, "I... understand now," he squeaks out in a voice full of remorse and emotion. He looks at me and adds, "take good care of her," he turns and leaves the house, closing the door behind him.

She's numb after he leaves. I lead her to the couch, concerned that she is bottling up emotions that she really needs to release. We sit on the couch and talk for a while, the whole time she is staring into my eyes with this distant look. After some time of talking through things, she acknowledges she is a bit in shock and emotionally drained.

"What do I do now?" she finally says and tears well up in her eyes. "You take one day at a time," I say. "Do I still sell the house, now that it is all going to be mine?"

I don't say out loud, but I think, "If that prick doesn't change his mind first..." Instead, I say, "What do you want to do with the house, are the memories here going to bother you, if you stay?" I ask.

"I don't know she says," pauses, then "probably, but I don't know..." Nicki adds but not finishing.

She rests her head on my shoulder. Reaches over and starts playing with my flaccid cock. "While that feels great and I can't wait to have more mind melting sex with you, Sex isn't going to be the answer..."

She removes her hand, feeling rejected she adds a 'hmm' sound. I take her hand in mine, not forcefully and she does not pull away. "What else?" I ask.

She is confused and responds with "Well I want to fuck, what do you mean what else?" I give her hand a light squeeze and ask, "What else is holding you back from wanting to move on, to sell the house?"

She sighs, and says "Can't we pause on the talking... I'm... I'm numb inside. I want to feel something..."

I simply respond, "No."

She switches to her cutesy daughter persona, puts out her lip, moves her hand along my thigh heading for my cock again, and says "Pwees Daddy... Your little princess needs to feel how much Daddy wants her, desires her, needs her, Io..." she cuts herself off, face going a bit red. It was obvious what she was going to say, but I don't let on.

I gently put my hand on hers, stopping her movement up my thigh, I lean forward and give her a gentle kiss on the lips and pull back. In a caring voice I say to Nicki, "I want you; I desire you, and I need you. I care about you so much, you are all I think about," I search her eyes. I then add ", I would not be a good friend, a good lover, if I didn't help you through this... not just physically," with emphasis on lover.

12