Very (un)Neighborly (M50, F31)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Realizing I'm not going to give up and just fuck her silly, even though my hardening dick let's her know I really want to, Nicki sits up, turns to face me, sash loosening and coming open, pert nipples just begging me to pinch and suck on them, but I don't.

"Ok, fine... I need to stop thinking I can't trust you. I know I can share all my thoughts and emotions with you, for Christ's sake you read me like a book anyway.... What you said to Rick, what I couldn't at the time.... It was exactly what I've been feeling," she says while holding my hand and looking into my eyes, which are tearing up now.

She leans in, then decides that she needs to be closer to me, she stands adjusts her robe, closing it and tightening the sash, she sits side saddle on my lap, legs stretched out on the couch cushions next to me. "I didn't want you to get the wrong idea," she says with a smirk, in reference to her closing her robe. Faces inches away from each other, both looking into each other's eyes. I start to speak and she says "shhh" and puts a finger on my lips. "I need to say... everything.... To YOU... now. Just listen, okay?" she says. I nod my head in agreement. "We've been... fucking? dating? for a few days now. I... okay, I'm nervous," she says and blows some air out of her mouth and says "wow, it's been a very long time since I felt this... way".

I go to speak again, wanting to somehow help her through this. She puts her finger on my lips again, gently removes it, leans in and kisses my lips softly. "I'm afraid to move, because I don't want to lose you, this, us... what we have..." she gets out nervously. She preemptively puts her finger to my lips. "In the few days.... I've felt.... more heard, more cared for, more desired than I have in a very long time. Since...", she says, then pausing is contemplating, before continuing, "the honeymoon phase of my marriage ended.... a few months into the first year.... WOW, I can see it SO clearly now," tears are streaming down, "I see when he fell out of love with me...", sobbing, "why couldn't I see it then?" she adds.

"You were still in love with him, in love with being married to him." I say, while she presses her finger to my lips.

A tear-filled grin, "How do you do that, read me so well?" I start to move my mouth to speak and she lightly holds my mouth shut between thumb and forefinger. "Rhetorical" she says. "You're right, I can't stay here. But I'm also not going to lose you... the man... I'm in Love with," more tears but a hopeful smile on her face. She lets go of my lips after searching my eyes for any hint that I might not feel the same. "I Love You Nicki." I say simply.

Nicki turns straddling me, bent knee on each side of me. With eyes locked on me, she reaches down and unties her robe, shaking it off, then reaches down to get me hard, only to find I'm fully erect. Without shifting her gaze away from me, she grips my member, adjusts, then slowly sinks down my cock. Her tight, warm, wet, vagina fitting over my cock perfectly, making my member twitch and surge even harder from the pleasure.

"Just sit there, I want to fuc... I want to make love to you how YOU like it -- a slow, loving build up, ending with fast and hard thrusts; you've been making love to me how I like it since day one."

I simply raise an eyebrow in surprise, as she has read me so very accurately.

12