Vessel of the Gods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You glance back at the woman. She is whispering something but over the drumming, the ocean and the sweat, you just see her lips. Glistening. Beautiful

And then she is crying out, her orgasm hitting her with a sudden shriek. Her whole body goes taught but her eyes - gold flecked - never left yours and you knew it was you who had done it. Your body, your pleasure that had brought her this intense explosion.

You feel another hand on your hip and you pause your frantic thrusts. You glance back as Flash rubs his cock between your cheeks. He bends his knee and slides inside your butt.

"Ugnnnnnnn." He gives a long moan and you feel Kyril tense inside you. God, you feel so full. So full.

You groan as he pulls back and then in again. Kyril pulls at your hips and the three of your set up a rhythm, the men sliding in and out and in and out of you. You feel intense muscle spasms throughout your body, building and building and building and there is a howling.

That howling is you. Your orgasm shakes you through your very crown to the curled toes and never-ending wave of pleasure carrying you higher and higher and it released and flowed out of you in lingering jolts.

"Ohhhhhhhhh" Kyril's head rolls back as his thick cock spurts again and again inside you, gushing like a water balloon.. Flash grabs a tit, squeezing as he gives you a few more frantic thrusts, your bodies slapping together before he answers with a series of grunts. He fills you, coating your insides. Your bodies entangled together, indistinguishable as the white light of the moon envelopes you.

DING

DING

"All passengers, last call for baggage for Seattle to San Francisco at baggage check number 4. Last call on baggage for.. "

"AHHHH!!!" The woman, a snobbily dressed polo wearing traveler holding her bedazzled hoodie over her arm, points at Damian Marquis' unconscious body flopping limply off the conveyor belt.

"AHHHH!!!" She says again at the toga wearing Maurie still holding him at gunpoint.

The cool metal of the baggage check on your naked buttcheck jolts you back to awareness.

You snatch a nearby unclaimed garment bag, a gaudy number with 70s faux leather top and fit it around you as tiny pellets rain down on the airport floor. You crouch down trying to squeeze into a corner of the machine.

"FBI! Nobody move!" Shouts Maurie but you can already hear the airport security on their way - heavy men with lots of equipment. You pull the garment bag around you as best you can manage with one arm and frantically pick at the pebbles of small, dull grey metal, filling the cup of your hand.

"I don't know what's going on lady, or how you got a gun in here..." the TSA clerk at the baggage claim has his hands out, using his talking to crazy people's voice. "But you've got an injured fella here, do you mind if I take a look?"

"He's a dangerous criminal. A sex trafficker!" Maurie says, glancing your way still not dropping the gun. You okay, she mouths. You nod.

"Maurie?" You hear. The jogging men with equipment have arrived, Agent Pitts with his arched eyebrows jogs up with the SWAT team. He's carrying a paper shopping bag but is brimming with excitement. "You got him?" He blurts out.

She cracks a big smile. "Alive and under arrest. I even read him his fucking rights." She holsters the gun as the SWAT team disperses. Maurie gives Pitts a big slap on the shoulder. "Told you."

She glances over at you

"Oh shoot." She says guiltily, glancing around wildly. One of the SWAT guys gives you a nudge with his boot - you bat him away. Maurie says, "No no, she's cool... um.. does anyone have some.. "

"Some clothes for Brenna?" Pitts offers dryly. He shakes the paper bag. "Right here."

"Oh thank god." You sigh in relief. Pitts walks them over and gives you the most sardonic of smiles.

"It was your husband's idea." You let out a belly laugh as Pitts gives you an eyeroll and before tending to his crime scene.

"Wait..." says Maurie. She grabs the bedazzled hoodie and in one giant stride, uses it to wrap the briefcase without touching it.

"Let's make sure this comes back with us." You nod, firmly and try to puzzle out how you are going to get your clothes on without letting go of your precious cargo, in your hands and elsewhere.

###

The Doorway flickers in front of you, half-formed and crackling with alien energy. Michael had patiently melted down the pellets of the dull grey metal and like before, they had formed little metal wedges, stacking on top of each other. Once connected, they dropped a sheet of energy to the floor. With the metal you retrieved, the archway is two-thirds complete leaving this flickering strange gateway alive in Michael's workshop.

"Has anything come out of it?" You ask, sprawled out in Michael's arms on a broad loveseat next to the forge - still cooling.. He gives you a squeeze. "Nothing yet but maybe something came out that we couldn't see."

You give him an alarmed look. "It's fine - " he purses his lips. "Yeah - it's fine."

He runs soothing fingers through your hair.

"So what'd you tell the big g-man?" You furrow your brow. "G-man. The FBI guy." Michael says.

"Oh I know. Has Ryan been trying to teach you slang again?" You give him a gentle knuckle in the ribs. "I told you, he's full of crap."

"Did they give you a hard time?" He asks, softer.

"No, actually. Agent Pitts just let me tell my story, took some notes, I got a hug from Maurie and they said they'd be in touch. Aside from a couple of tense moments, it was actually quite a relaxing experience. Well, at least no one was stuck in a vat, there wasn't a shoot out at a saloon, no giant snakes chased me and I didn't have to light any buildings on fire."

He chuckled softly as one of those gentle summer night breezes ran it's fingertips across the two of you, the kaleidoscope crackle of the doorway providing a dim flickering light on the warm cob walls.

You snuggle under his big arm.

"So what happens next?" Michael asks.

"I suppose we try and find out where we can get more of the metal. Marquis mentioned a few names or maybe places to check." A sudden thought.

The woman on the beach with gold flecked eyes. She said something, what was it? The drums were so loud, and the frantic race against the clock. It seemed really important to her...

BRRRVVVVV. Your phone buzzes. You fish it out of your pocket - you don't recognize the number but WASH DC is pretty clear.

"Who is it?" Michael asks.

"The G-man." You reply drolly, answering the phone. "Hello?"

"Hey Brenna, how are you doing?" Maurie sounds tired but there was an excitement there.

"Maurie! I'm good!" you say reflexively, then glancing at Michael. "I'm alright."

"You sure? I don't want to... look... I know you went through some shit in there..." you shake your head but then realize she can't see you.

"I'm alright. What's up?"

"Good. That's... really good." You can hear the relief in her voice and it warms your cheeks.

"Marquis came around. And he gave up a lead. It's a big one Brenna,. a big fish and I think we can take him in. We've got an opening but I'm going to need your help. Definitely going to need your help."

"Who is it?"

"His name is Joseph Talverton." The name sounded familiar. "He's a scotsman and trades in parts and materials for nuclear reactors."

"That's bad. Nuclear anything is bad." You say. Michael sits up, looking concerned. Maurie continues, her voice rising in excitement.

"Just the parts, really. He sells Rhodium, one of the rarest metals in the world. Countries need it to make a decent sized nuclear reactor, it's a highly controlled substance and it's only found in a handful of places on Earth. One of those is a little patch of peat, moss and sheep in Scotland."

"The family that owns the land went into the mining business but quickly exhausted their lode back in the 90s. Or so we thought until six years ago when they started making sales all over the world again. We did satellite flyovers and geological studies but could never figure out where in the mine the material was coming from."

"Okay." You answer, trying to keep up. Maurie is almost giddy.

"Don't you see? It's not in the mine. The material is in another world. They are pulling it in from another world!"

She lowers her voice conspiratorially.

"And Brenna... this one has a castle." It came rushing back to you - the woman's words on the beach, her lips moving with crystal clear sound, her urgent message ringing in your ears...

"Meet me in Talverston Keep..."