Vestiphobia Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"W-what's happening?" screamed Annabelle, wriggling uselessly against Lisa. She tried to chant a magic spell, but Lisa headbutted her and pressed her wrists still harder into the wall. "How are you so strong?"

"You did this to me," Lisa growled. "Your curse got up in my brain, made me feel all kinds of things, things that weren't real. But it's still my brain, and I'm in control. It's over, Annabelle."

"I'll kill you! I'll turn you to ashes!" Annabelle shrieked.

"Pfft, I've seen your magic," Lisa said. "I remember how exhausted you were just shaving some hair. You're not that powerful, Annabelle. All you can do is trick people, do stuff to their minds. Nothing real, nothing lasting. And nothing we can't overcome."

"Shut up!"

"You saw me earlier, fully clothed," said Lisa. "I did that despite your fucking curse. You have no power over me, and you have no power over my friends!"

At this, Colin and Shelly rushed to Lisa's aid, grabbing the witch's legs. Lady Annabelle stood pressed against the wall, unable to move, her face contorted in rage.

"Now, where's that stake? Ah, thank you Shelly." Lisa released one of the witch's arms, twisted it behind her back, and took the stake that was handed to her. She brought her arm back, ready to strike.

Lady Annabelle screamed. She screamed loud and long, and the room around them began to turn strange colors. Glowing colored lines appeared in the air, all of them winding towards Annabelle.

There was a rush of air, and a thunderclap, like a vacuum filling, as all the magic in the room appeared to be sucked in Lady Annabelle. Her face went green, like she was about to puke, and her mouth fell open. A large ball of multicolored light floated out and hovered in the air for a moment, pulsing.

Then it exploded.

Bodies went flying. Lisa felt her back hit the side of the bed, and she slumped down. She heard Shelly and Colin groan. The room was full of smoke.

"A--are you guys okay?" Lisa asked.

"Yes," said Shelly, shakily.

"I'm--I can see!" Colin exclaimed. "I can see!"

The smoke cleared, and Lisa met Colin's gaze for the first time in weeks. His smile looked about to burst his cheeks. "Looking good, Lisa," he said. "You too, Shelly."

Shelly, sitting with her back against the witch's closet door, blushed and covered herself.

The smoke in the room dissipated slowly. It was thickest in the center, over the curled up body of a woman. Finally it parted to reveal a dumpy college girl with curly ginger hair, a few scraps of singed nightgown sticking to her freckled skin. She shivered in the cold and let out a low, pathetic whimper.

"Wendy," said Lisa.

Wendy pushed herself up with her arms and moved her head frantically. "It's so dark, and I can't move my legs! And, urgh, this is so hot!" She pulled the remnants of the nightgown from her body, then seemed to realize something. "Oh no."

Lisa smiled. "Welcome to my world."

Then Wendy disappeared.

"Whoa!" said Colin. "What the hell?!"

"I have a feeling I know where she is," said Lisa. "I think she just got all our curses. We'll check in on her back at campus."

Having neglected to bring an outfit of her own, Shelly put on a dress from the witch's closet. It fit perfectly, and felt completely normal. "We're cured, Lisa," she said, tears welling in her eyes.

Lisa hugged her, and beckoned Colin to join them. He wrapped his arm around both girls, against the silky fabric of the witch's dress and Lisa's bare back. They held the hug for a long time, profusely thanking each other for everything. The long nightmare was finally over.

The hug separated, and the three stood looking at each other. "Lisa," Shelly said, "you can get dressed again."

"Oh," Lisa replied, looking down at her skin, "yeah, I guess I can." She looked over at Colin. "But, since you've already undressed me, I thought we could celebrate." She took a step towards him, twirling a strand of hair around her finger, and glanced meaningfully at the witch's bed.

Colin's eyes looked about ready to pop out of his skull.

Shelly blushed and headed for the door. "I'll give you some privacy."

The door had barely clicked closed before Lisa's hands were on Colin's belt. "Now it's my turn."

* * *

Lisa was awoken by the sound of birds. Sunlight streamed into the room through a crack in the curtains. She blinked the sleep out of her eyes and glanced over at Colin, still sleeping beside her in the witch's bed. Lisa rubbed her hand on his back and slipped out from the luxurious covers.

The last few nights, in what already felt like a different lifetime, she'd slept atop a threadbare mattress with panties on, which she hurriedly removed in the morning before reporting for naked slave duty. This morning, for the first morning in forever, she could get dressed.

Her clothes were strewn around the room, still in the places where they'd landed when Annabelle had forced Shelly and Colin to strip her. She gathered them up and dumped them in the middle of the carpet. Then, after taking one last look at her strong, tanned body in the mirror, she put them on.

First came her panties. With a slight hesitation borne of the memories of her curse, Lisa stepped into them and slowly pulled them up. The fabric was soft against her skin. As it closed around her crotch, she braced herself for pain, but it didn't come. She was cured. For real this time. No more heat, no more claustrophobia, no more mind games. Everything was normal again.

Lisa's eyes grew misty as she clipped on her bra. The feeling of constriction on her chest was strange and unfamiliar after so long, but not unbearable in the way it had been before. It felt like it was supposed to, just a little uncomfortable.

Lisa pulled on her jeans next, and then her top. This time, she was able to focus on the feeling of fabric on skin that had been exposed for so long. It felt like waking up after a long, strange dream.

Finally, she pulled on her boots and sweater. She surveyed the final result in the mirror. The absence of skin was uncanny. It felt like she was looking at someone else's body with her head. She moved her arms and wiggled her hips, just to assure herself it was really her in the mirror.

Lisa exited the bedroom and proceeded down the hall. She walked normally, head held up, with no need to dart between cover or hide from onlookers. A long forgotten confidence returned to her with the knowledge that she could go anywhere and do anything without attracting undue attention. It was good to be normal.

She found Shelly in the witch's kitchen, making breakfast. Shelly had slept in the guest room, and was still wearing the dress from the night before. Her face lit up at the sight of Lisa, fully clothed.

"I love this, Shells," Lisa said, doing a quick twirl. "A gal could really get used to the feeling of fabric on her skin."

* * *

The girl who called herself Wendy sat cross-legged in the middle of her dorm room. The curtains were drawn, and an array of candles was arranged around her, casting flickering shadows. The smell of incense suffused the air.

A second girl stood in front of her, making upward motions with her arms. Between the two of them, a textbook hung suspended in midair.

"A little less jerky--yes, that's it. Now hold it there. Concentrate. Very good, Debra."

Debra kept her focus on the textbook she was levitating, but allowed the ends of her mouth to curl up in a slight smile. She had on a loose sundress.

Her mentor sat naked, with a large cushion underneath her butt. Her breasts bounced when she gesticulated to demonstrate spells to her student, which she hated. Although it had been months since that terrible day, she still couldn't stand to wear clothes for more than five minutes at a time.

Her eyesight was improving though. Through Wendy's glasses, she could make out the general shapes of things. And she was starting to regain feeling in her legs.

She couldn't do magic anymore, though, and she wasn't sure that would ever come back. Really, she was lucky to have survived such a concentrated magic implosion, and lucky that she was slowly recovering. Tutoring Lisa's witchling friend seemed to be helping.

Debra brought the book gently to the ground and waited for her next instruction. She was a good, fast learner. Annabelle was loathe to admit it, but Debra had the makings of a witch far more powerful than she had ever been. A witch able to make dents in reality itself, something she'd always battled with. Already, she was showing greater ability with teleportation than Annabelle ever had.

Annabelle glanced down at her body. It was a cruel joke, leaving her stuck in the form of this homely RA, with her fatty thighs, drooping tits, impossible curly hair, and all these freckles! "Wendy" was a character she'd invented solely to torment Lisa, and now she had become Wendy.

At least the body was young. That gave her time.

* * *

Her curse finally gone for good, Lisa returned to the life of an ordinary student. Despite having missed most of the semester's lectures, and being several weeks behind on her classes, she managed to catch up and do respectably well in her exams. Her lecturers were surprised at the sudden appearance of this eager, engaged and diligent lady. A few of them thought she was a transfer student.

The adjustment back to normal student life was successful, if a little dull. After everything Lisa had been through, returning to the humdrum world of studying, sitting around with friends, and going out, felt a little flat at times. She was happy, for the most part, and enjoyed making new friends and learning new things, all the while being just another normal student. Occasionally, she would recognize the face of an art student who she'd modeled for, and sometimes they'd recognize her too, but she looked quite different with clothes on.

It felt good to be able to blend into the crowd, to not have to sit in her room all the time, or furtively run around at night for fear of being seen. It felt good, when she was seen, to not become a spectacle. Of course she was still an object of attention, as an attractive young lady, but there was only so much to see with all her layers of clothing, especially as the winter rolled around.

Trudging through the snow one morning, boots crunch on the ground, coat tightly buttoned, and a thick scarf wound around her neck, Lisa was grateful for the ability to wear clothes, something she would never take for granted again.

Putting on, taking off and changing clothes became part of her life again. At first, it would take a long time, as she had become a cautious dresser, still waiting for her body to freak out at the last bit of clothing. But she got faster, and it soon became normal again.

Winter rolled into spring, and spring into summer. She continued to hang out with Shelly and Debra and Claire, and continued to see Colin. Her body, she told him one night, was now reserved for his eyes only.

But not every aspect of the curse had disappeared.

At the end of the academic year, Lisa returned home for the summer vacation. Her parents congratulated her on her academic achievements, and would remark to each other about how quickly she had grown up, how much she had matured in just a year.

One morning about a week into the vacation, they announced to Lisa that they would be holding a barbeque in the yard that afternoon. This had been planned for some time, but they'd forgotten to tell her about it earlier, and forgotten to even plan for it themselves. They needed her to mow the lawn and get everything ready for when the guests would start arriving, while they went to buy food and refreshments from the store. Lisa assured them she was up to the task.

As she heard the sound of her dad's car pulling out of the driveway, Lisa rushed into the backyard. After double-checking that none of the neighbors were in their yards, she pulled off her top and shorts, the only things she was wearing. Lisa then sprang into action, a tan streak racing the lawnmower across the yard.

An hour later, her parents returned, laden with shopping bags.

"Lisa, we're-- wow!" Her mom stood slack-jawed, staring at the vista that had been their backyard.

"Tada!" Lisa said, motioning towards the cleanly cut grass; the neatened flower beds; the pile of neatly raked leaves in the corner; the chairs and tables all set up with table cloths; the barbeque, clean and ready to go; and even the lines of bunting she found in the shed and hung up.

"How'd you do all this so quickly?" her dad asked.

"Oh, nothing special," she replied, fingering the hem of her top. "Just raw talent, really."

The End