All Comments on 'Vesuvius Erupts'

by Catmoore

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More Please!

I hope you'll continue this great story. Thanks for your hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hot story

You have a way with words - this is very erotic and exciting (and true?).

Please continue this sensuous tale, it's lovely.

Thank you,

Norman D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
ThankYou!!!!

just checking the new stories section and caught your submission and i almost erupted in my pants!lol Please continue with this truely erotic love story a son and his wonderfull mother...Thank You Cat....Brian

kathy2b46kathy2b46about 14 years ago
MORE

i can only agree with others it must be true , so good i loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wonderful love

really liked your story please continue this stoty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Beautiful description of the emotions of both.

Please continue with further episodes of this wonderful description of a mother and son in love and lust. Your reluctance to proceed at first finally giving way to the most wonderful sensations that can be shared by two humans, especially mother and son, depicts an apex of sensuality and beauty unexcelled in human experience as they give completely of themselves. This represents sex and love at a depth that should be experienced more often than is the accepted custom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
humph!

YA.....WHATEVER.....

EnglishvoyeurEnglishvoyeurabout 14 years ago
Please continue

Dear Cat

Another sensual contribution that is up to your usual high standards.

x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wooowzers,

Wonderfully written and tremendous imagery. Can I be your son?

Keep writing, I think your the best I have read here in the last few years.

IMcRoutIMcRoutabout 14 years ago
Great!

And now on to Etna and Stromboli.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
It's too sexy....

when Mothers write about having sex with their sons!!

barbianbarbianabout 14 years ago
very erotic

Please more of this wonderful "tale" of Incest and passion

JustDick2UJustDick2Uabout 14 years ago
Molten hot lava....

Great story

Would we like more??

Yes please!!!

William smythWilliam smythabout 14 years ago
A Welcome Discovery

I just discovered this authors treasure trove of well written erotica. This story seems to herald many hours of enjoyable reading and I hope the list of stories continues to grow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You still writing crap slut ?

You still writing crap slut ? Please stop the torture woman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
But!

Actually, I think she really has tallent. But she preferes to write those jerk-off stories. They are not real sex stories, just jerking stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Just Fucking Brilliant - I hope it's autobiographical.

RickO'SheaRickO'Sheaover 12 years ago
You can tell a great story

I enjoyed this very much and was drawn in to the emotion of it as well...Continue with this theme, Cat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing Story

Very erotic and very well written! I love the way your characters interact with each other.

christmas88christmas88over 12 years ago
More please....

Anything more that you would care to share will be more than gratefully accepted, Cat. I look forward, with 'bated breath, your next installment. Your story is such a turn-on.

Ken

Scotchman1958Scotchman1958about 12 years ago
Yes Cat!

More of you and your son's "romance" is being patiently awaited by myself and I suppose, many others!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What

This story is a snoozefest. It took awhile to read because I kept falling asleep, kind of like a bedtime story. Unless that was your intention.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Peter erupts...

up his own mother's cunt. He blows his young balls up the same mommy-hole he came out of. It's what plenty of boys'd love to do, and Peter has done it. Can you imagine the boundless joy and fierce boyish pride of this young man? Peter's stuck his fine fat prick up between his mother's legs, pounded her cunt till she nearly faints, and finally shot his own mommy a great big twatful of his creamy semen. From his potent young balls right up his mother's mature womb--just beautiful.

clive2007clive2007about 10 years ago
*****

Really good, Cat. You are going to make a lot of single moms or married moms in a boring marriage and who have handsome teenage sons they are attracted to and know are attracted to them perhaps re-think their attitude about the appropriateness of this kind of sexual expression. This sounds like great sex. Really great sex. No one gets hurt. The pleasure and affection are both so intense, and you render both so well, so why let conventional morality persuade so many not to take the risk and embark on a great and profound journey.

jayaltjayaltalmost 8 years ago

This is amazing, Cat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazingly Stimulating!

Thank you, Cat, not only for this submission but also for others you have written on this site. I think your stories are most erotic and stimulating and you can count me as a fan that will love you forever. I look forward to reading more and hope there is no end to your submissions.

Thanks again!

RL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please continue this story

I would still like to know how tall you are what size bra you wear, what dose your son look like. How large is he. What made you deside to let your son fill you with is seed. What about birth control, do you usually wear bikini's, do you wear dresses most of the time. Try to give us those kinds of details like you are writing for a screen play if you can please. This is a great story please keep it going for as long as you can. I do not think you need to keep asking if you should continue. I think you should just keep sharing every thing you are willing to share please.

Thank you, A fan

PanzerFeckPanzerFeckover 6 years ago
Holy fuck...

Truly one of the most enjoyable sex scenes in this category. You captured the primal lust and fantasy just the way I like it. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
continuation

yes please let this story run as it has a lot of potential to explore many other sexual roads to go down.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

Outstanding story. Please make it a novel or at least write one. I know this is no small task but I also know you have to ability to do it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous