Veterinary Day Dreaming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finally reaches her new limits a couple of inches after the taking the ring. At almost 8 inches of girthy dildo she's shocked she even got this far, even though there is a nagging little voice in her head wanting her to take it all. She pauses and sways her hips, feeling the pressure of the hefty cock moving around inside her. Then she lifts her body, using her hands to steady herself on the bed and pushing with her knees. As the cock falls out, she waits for the amazing feeling of the half-way point leaving her again, then waits a few more inches, then lowers herself again back onto the horse cock. In a few minutes she's become a pro, riding the cock she'd dreamed of fucking, each bounce sending waves of hot pleasure through her body.

As her body thrusts again onto the dildo, the ridge half way along the shaft stretching and then popping inside her brings her to a fantastic orgasm, nothing like she's ever experienced. She moans and her body trembles almost uncontrollably with the side effect of wiggling the textured cock around inside her more, overwhelming her with sensation.

She falls back onto the duvet exhausted, the dildo still hanging in by an inch or two, the flared tip acting like an anchor and the other end resting on the bed between her legs. Sapphire's intentions of going to bed on time quickly fall apart as she doesn't let herself fall out of heat. Her fingers trace where the shaft still penetrates her, and her attention is caught by her clit as her fingers lightly brush near it. She reaches her other hand down to hold the tip of the dildo inside her and moans in pleasure as she rubs gently.

Sapphire's body responds before her brain when her phone chimes, breaking her deep sleep. She turns over on her and tries to blindly grab for her phone on her bedside table. She grunts realising her phone isn't there, it's blaring loudly from somewhere else. It takes vast amounts of strength but she managed to lift her head and raise her eyelids just enough to get a blurry view of her room. She makes out a long dark blob at the end of the bed too big to be her phone, then she spots a smaller dark blob with a lit up screen on the bed beside her. It takes a few attempts, but she manages to swipe at the screen to get the alarm to stop.

In what feels like no time at all, the chiming starts again. This time Sapphire reacts quicker fearing the worst, which had indeed happened - she'd overslept by half an hour. Her meeting with Felix is in just 15 minutes! She shoots out of bed, barely thinking about yesterday's changes, more concerned with being a naked mess. She gets dressed as fast as humanly possibly in leggings, a t shirt, and a hoodie. Her tail awkwardly rests over the high waist of her leggings, falling out behind her from underneath her hoodie, so in a hurried attempt to both hide it and have it sit comfortably Sapphire curls it up with her hands and pulls her leggings over the lump.

She's out of breath when she reaches the study room on campus three minutes late. The door is open and Felix looks up from his seat when he hears Sapphire coming.

"Good Morning, co-"

"I'm so sorry I'm late sir." Sapphire breathlessly cuts him off. "I slept really bad last night and then I missed my al-"

Like he's playing a game with her, Felix cuts her off too "Sapphire please don't worry it's only a few minutes, I barely noticed. Come in, sit down and catch your breath."

Sapphire obeys, embarrassed that her breathlessness has been noticed. The hard chair would be uncomfortable without the lump of her tail pressing into the rigid plastic back which she's both painfully aware of and trying hard to hide. Her breathing does steadily calm over the few moments she takes fumbling with her bag to get a notebook and pen out. She looks up to Felix sitting across from her, half expecting a look of frustration, but she meets a cheerful and patient gaze.

"Alright" he smiles "Sapphire, are you ready to get started?"

"Mhmm" she nods diligently, pen at the ready, waiting to write down anything Felix says.

"Great!"

Sapphire catches a glimpse of something she can't remember ever seeing in her education this far: someone excited to teach her. That would pass she thinks - Felix will realise she can't concentrate on anything to save her life and he'll end up resenting having to waste his time teaching her things she'll never remember. Barely a minute into the session and Sapphire is already catastrophising.

Felix's voice quickly stabilises her. Something about it is so soothing. "This is going to be a difficult question, but where would you like to start?" He pauses, giving her a moment to interject but continues. "We could start with something you find difficult and see where that goes, or, we could start right from the top of the syllabus and work our way through"

"Ummm" Sapphire looks at her last page of notes hoping the words will rearrange to form sentences that she can read off, telling Felix the exact gaps in her knowledge. When they don't, she's looks embarrassed, knowing she should really start from the top even she can't even think of something she finds difficult, but that sounds like more Felix.

As if he were reading her mind (all he really does is read her plainly obviously facial expression), Felix speaks again "From the top it is then! Don't worry, we'll have plenty of time together to get through it all."

Time flies past but in an way that's very unusual to Sapphire. Rather than her mind wandering and frolicking in dreamy fields, she stays utterly focused on Felix and her work. Whenever she feels the sense that she might drift, Felix immediately recognises it and keeps her engaged. She takes notes, she answers questions, even some that she doesn't realise she knows the answer to. It's Felix who points out to her that the hour is up, surprising her that it could end seemingly so soon. For the first time in a long time, she feels smart and capable.

In fact Sapphire is so focused, so invested in learning with Felix that she forgets about her tail. She feels it whenever she adjusts in her chair, but she doesn't dwell on it any more than that. When it comes time to wrap up and leave, she doesn't realise that her leggings have worked their way down just enough for her tail to uncurl behind her.

Sapphire packs her stationary and notepad into her bag and stands up. Felix goes to the door to show her out.

"Same time again tomorrow? We're going to have to see a lot of each other if we want cover the whole course."

"Oh, wow really? I thought this would be like a weekly thing, but umm tomorrow works for me." Sapphire flashes an embarrassed smile.

"Great! See you then!" And walks back to his seat to gather his own things. "Oh... What's that?"

"Hmm?" Sapphire glances around. Felix is looking at her as she's just about to leave the room. She follows his eyes to her butt and notices her tail has emerged between her top and leggings and is now on full display. "Oh, that. Uhh..." Sapphire searches for something to say, some excuse to save her from having to explain the reality of her situation. Her mind races, and her face flushes red.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to put you on the spot. It's probably just a new fashion thing I wouldn't under-"

Sapphire accidentally swishes her tail.

"Is it real?" Felix looks fascinated. His eyes are wide, the veterinarian in him trying to make sense of what's in front of him. He takes a step towards her to see it up close, making Sapphire feel very self conscious under the gaze of her new mentor.

Her tail swishes again, like it's proud to finally be on show. It's undeniable that it's real, especially not to someone who knows what the real thing looks like.

"It's real" she confirms timidly hoping that the kind heartedness that Felix has shown towards her so far doesn't falter.

"Wow... I'd just like to look at it close up if that's okay?" His demeanour is different somehow like his fascination is something he's bound by rather than of his own agency. He makes his own question rhetorical and takes another step forward towards Sapphire. He's close behind her now, and he leans further until he's practically leaning over her shoulder. He reaches over Sapphire and swings the door shut in front of her, the motion of the door fanning her hair as it whooshes past her face.

Sapphire is scared now, she doesn't understand why Felix would keep her here. A tingle emanates from the horseshoe branding on her chest.

Felix gets on his knees behind her.

"Sorry to keep you Sapphire, this will only take moment"

Even like this, there is something soothing about his tone and voice. She wants to leave of course, but another part of her is so attached to Felix as a role model that she might do anything if he asked kindly enough. That's very quickly put to the test as Felix's fingers wrap around the back of her leggings either side of her tail and pull them down.

"What are you-"

"Shh, don't be ashamed. I'd just like to see more of it."

Sapphire can feel that her leggings have been pulled all the way to the bottom of her butt cheeks. Her panties are now the only thing hiding her much more lurid changes from Felix's supposedly innocent investigation.

"It's beautiful Sapphire. I've never seen anything like it. Do you mind if I..." He doesn't finish his sentence. Something clearly has a powerful hold on this man to have transformed him into this unapologetic and ungentlemanly version of himself. He strokes Sapphire's back over her t-shirt, then onto her bare skin, then along the protrusion of her tail.

Sapphire stays still, her hands tightly clutching her bag, exerting as much force as possible to keep herself from panicking. She silently begs Felix not to explore any further, but her body begs him to keep going, to unravel her more. She can hear Felix take a deep breath, what she can't see is his nostrils flare with her scent. She feels his fingers again, this time at the hem of her panties. She let's out small squeak as she feels them being pulled from her waist, and the cool air of the university room touching her animal-like sex. Her tail swishes, brushing against Felix's face.

"Your body..." Felix stares at the inhuman anatomy that stares back at him fanning the flames of the deep desire that has taken hold. "Mmm" he says like he's been presented with a delicious smelling meal.

"Felix~" she interrupts herself with a squeal as he holds her tail to one side and presses his face between her cheeks without warning. "Ohhh gosh, Felix what are you..." She can feel his tongue slip between the folds of her labia towards her ass "fuckkk." She moans.

Sapphire loosens her solid grip on the straps of her bag. Any sense of panic or fear are gone as Felix's tongue licks thirstily at her. Moments ago he was her mentor, her teacher and now the power she held over him had turned him into a desperate slut for her. A brief thought flashes amongst her horny thoughts, would this affect their future sessions? Would they be able to get through the course content together like she'd hoped? The answers didn't matter for now, Felix was hers. She lets go of her bag and stretches out her arms so that she's able lean a little against the closed door and allowing her to bend over and arch her hips for Felix.

Felix's hands hold Sapphire's thighs and his tongue continues lapping at Sapphires equine vulva, only more passionately now taking advantage of her pose. Her taste and scent are divine to Felix, he feels as if he could survive on them alone and Sapphire feels like he's trying to the way he's eating her out. Every few licks Felix moans softly into Sapphire who is too overcome with pleasure herself to wonder how Felix is super-humanly not pausing for a breath.

Still holding herself up against the door, Sapphire puts her weight on one arm freeing the other to send below. It's difficult with one hand while she's being so vigorously pleasured, but she manages to hook her thumb into the front of her leggings and panties and push them both down so that she's fully naked and exposed from half way up her thighs to the hem of her t shirt. Her free hand finds the top of her vulva, a spot that Felix can't reach even with the efforts she made to present everything to him. Her fingers spread her gooey lips and massage her clitoris causing a sensation so powerful she slumps her head against her outstretched arm and moans loudly.

The veterinary post graduate behind her is totally engulfed in his studies of her mare's anatomy. The horse shoe brand on her chest throbs with heat, the inky traces glowing a fire ember orange. Over the next few minutes of escalating ecstasy, the glowing intensifies and Sapphire begins to notice some changes.

Sapphire's feet are the first to feel different. Her shoes seem too big, probably just her toes curling as she nears orgasm. Then her legs feel odd too, not bad, just longer, more powerful. She'd never felt this good before, who is she to know how her body should react.

Sapphire chases the orgasm that should have come minutes ago. She moves her hips, intending to rub her rear against Felix to get her over the edge. She desperately tries to buck her hips and get his incredible tongue to roll between her lips just once more so she can cum but her hips feel far too heavy to move. She pants, catching her breath, coming to terms with losing this orgasm in the interest of making sure both herself and Felix are alright. She pulls her hand away from her needy clit.

Sapphire opens her eyes to the dwindling glow of the horse hoof on her chest just above her top. Shock sweeps over her face. How long had she not noticed this thing on her? Her eyes drift further down her own body, past her t shirt to her hips and thighs. Her body appears blurry to her as it remoulds and her eyes take a moment to adjust. In just a second her body settles on her final shape and she can begin to comprehend what she's seeing. Her skin beyond her t-shirt is covered in a layer of glossy short brown hair, her thighs are much skinnier yet more muscular and they continue down into her now loose leggings. Her crotch is featureless, her only recently acquainted vulva gone. Her shoes have burst around the ankle, hard dark hooves have grown inside them and now rest awkwardly on the remaining soles. Sapphire gasps and holds her hand to her mouth to hold in the scream she feels trying to get free.

"Felix!" She tries to turn around but stumbles on her hooves and clutches the door handle for support. She takes a breath and steadies herself. Rather than turn around completely, she twists her torso to look for Felix behind her.

"Sapphire..." Felix says in the hushed tone that she knows means he's about to break bad news. He's kneeled on the floor beside the body that now extends from her lower back, covered in the same short brown hair as her thighs and legs. Her body... is the body of a horse. With one hand still steadying herself physically and emotionally, she behind herself and touches her new back. Her fingertips and then her palm touch the smooth shiny hide, her hide that she can feel her hand on. She pulls her hand away and looks further to her hind legs and the same blonde tail she'd only just grown yesterday now moved out of reach.

"You're a..." Felix can't believe his eyes enough to finish his sentence.

"I'm a fucking centaur?"

12