Vex and the Badminton Club Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had just kissed the final toe when she turned away from him and walked back toward the stairs, but veered off to the right towards the wardrobe doors.

"Why aren't you naked?" The first sentence she'd spoken to him since they arrived.

He ripped his clothes off in record time and as his pants hit the carpet she reached behind her to undo her bra. He breathed in noisily through his nose and she stopped and turned around.

"Hurry up then, on your knees." was all she said, and he hurriedly stepped behind her, fell to his knees and reached up to undo her bra. It slid off her shoulders and she let it fall on the floor.

Should he wait until she told him to remove her knickers?

"Katherine?" He pleaded.

"Take them down." were the words he so wanted to hear.

His face was higher than her bottom, so he sat back on his calves, and tentatively pushed his finger tips into the waistband of her white knickers. He eased them down over her buttocks then down over her hips as they turned inside out, determined to cling onto her protruding cunt. He could see through the perfect gap and got his first glimpse of her cunt, shaven but with the lips tucked neatly away. He paused too long and Katherine looked over her shoulder and snapped "get on with it."

Vex pushed the knickers down to her ankles and she raised one foot then the other as the knickers were removed. Just as he looked back up to her gorgeous arse she walked away towards the doors against the wall. As she reached the doors she pulled one open and a light flickered on inside. Vex was wide eyes to see a shower beyond the door, a piece of design mastery!

Katherine stepped inside and reached out to turn on the shower, the drencher burst into life and she momentarily stepped back, holding out her hand until the warmth permeated the flow before stepping into it, craning her head back so the water ran onto her neck and down over her breasts. She glanced left and picked up the bar of soap, turning her wrist over so that the bar, or more accurately half bar, lay in her palm.

Vex was transfixed by her: tall, lithe, slim waisted, curving beautifully out to her not insubstantial hips and gorgeous arse, long legs, toned thighs and shapely calves.

He was ripped from the trance when she clicked her fingers then pointed down behind her.

Vex stepped in and took the soap from her palm then knelt behind her, the warm water cascading off her shoulders and back into his face. He soaped his palms then reached out to begin to wash her bottom, then over her hips and down her long legs and down to her feet. She lifted one foot which he washed then the other.

He looked up and soaping his hands again began to wash her back then her sides. He was just about to stand when Hannah's voice startled him:

"What the hell is going on here?"

Vex half turned, to see Hannah, face like thunder, hands on hips standing just outside the bathroom.

"I invite you to my house, allow you to serve my friend a glass of wine and then I find you naked in my shower..."

She paused and Vex thought his goose was well and truly cooked when she continued:

"And after five minutes, you don't even have your tongue in her cunt! How dare you disrespect her? She has chosen you to serve her, God knows why."

"I was just waiting..." he began to say, he was just waiting for Katherine to tell him what to do, but Hannah cut him short.

"Get your tongue in her cunt, NOW!"

Vex put down the soap then parted Katherines buttocks as she leaned forward against the shower wall, pushing her tush towards him as he craned his neck down and then pushed his mouth towards Katherine's lips, just peeking out of her slit, licking up and around, making his tongue hard then as her lips dilated he pushed his tongue into her vagina. His cock was as hard as it had ever been but he tried to concentrate on her, afraid that Hannah would declare him inadequate and dismiss him before he could get his throbbing cock in Katherine's beautiful shaven cunt.

"Tongue fuck her." Ordered Hannah.

Vex's head bobbed back and forth in small motions as his nose pressed into her arsehole.

Katherine reached behind her and grabbed a handful of his blond hair, pushing harder against his face. She half turned and his tongue slipped out of her and across her right buttock and finally spoke.

"Finish washing me."

He reached down for the soap and missed the self satisfied smile and wink exchanged between the two thirtysomethings.

Having soaped up he reached up and continued washing her, her flat tummy, her ribcage and her delicious breasts, lingering a little too long, before she slapped his cheek with the admonishment "your task is to wash me, not to man handle me."

She raised her arms above her head and applying more soap washed her armpits and shoulders, then down each arm in turn.

Rinsing off, Katherine ignored him completely as she stepped out of the shower into the large purple bath sheet that Hannah held open, and then without so much as a glance backwards, stepped into the bedroom.

"Turn it off and get dried." said Hannah, pulling a much smaller towel off the rail, dropping it onto the floor, before turning and walking back downstairs.

Vex quickly dried himself as best he could and stepped into the bedroom.

Katherine was sat on the foot of the bed, legs crossed, the purple bath sheet wrapped around her and a smaller towel around her wet hair. She crooked her finger beckoning him towards her.

Vex walked towards her, the towel around his waist.

"Lose the towel."

He dropped it on the carpet and knelt at her feet once she pointed her index finger down.

"Just in case you still have doubts, let me explain. Hannah and I enjoy being served by young men like you. Jan and I spoke about you, I asked her if you would be suitable and to be fair to her, she had her doubts. She said you were cocky, but funny, yet ostensibly a nice lad. So here we are, and your performance tonight will determine whether I will accept you. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

Her right hand flashed and slapped his left cheek, taking him completely by surprise. He winced and rubbed his face.

"When you address me you will call me Mistress, or in public Miss Katherine, is that understood?"

"Yes Mistress."

Katherine stretched out her right foot and clicked her fingers "You may kiss it."

Vex bent down and took her damp foot in his hands and began to kiss each toe in turn.

After a minute or so she lifted her foot away and uncrossed her legs, opening her thighs wide and clicked her fingers again pointing to her cunt.

Vex shuffled in between her thighs and as his mouth got close to her he whispered "Thank you Mistress."

"This time use your tongue only. Did you know what tongue fucking was before Hannah told you?"

He didn't but he'd certainly guessed what it meant.

"Lick me out first, get my cunt nice and wet. Imagine I'm planning to be fucked by a man with an enormous cock, much bigger than your little thing."

He glanced down, his cock, which he thought was a decent size at over six inches, was rock hard and twitching in anticipation.

"How big is enormous Mistress?" He asked.

"Oh, maybe eight or nine inches." She replied.

Vex swallowed at the thought of eight inches of cock being rammed between her gorgeous lips, a massive scrotum slamming into her arsehole or in the doggy position against her clit, and was shocked that the fantasy turned him on!

Katherine grabbed him by the hair and pulled his mouth onto her cunt.

"Get on with it. If Hannah comes back up and your tongue isn't in my fuck hole she might just dismiss you on the spot."

Vex spread her lips with his flattened tongue and then made it hard and pointed before pushing it inside her. Her taste and smell filled his mouth and nostrils, and even as a novice he loved it.

"Now lick my clit."

He moved his tongue up pushing it under her clit hood, swirling it around.

Katherine gave him a few orders as he continued to bring her towards her first orgasm of the evening, his first ever female orgasm. Neither of them had heard Hannah walking back upstairs and her voice in the relative silence, broken only by his slurping and her gasps and grunts, startled him.

"Is he any good?"

Katherine raised her head towards her friend and said breathlessly "Not bad, with more practice he might be acceptable. I think I might train him as my slave."

Vex was shocked by her use of the word slave, is that what he would be to her? Is that all he would be to her? The distraction had broken his concentration and Katherine grabbed a handful of blond hair dragging his head back into her cunt.

"Did I tell you to stop?"

"Nmmg" was his muffled reply as his tongue went back to work.

"Jan is going to get going soon. She'd like to confirm a time for her finders fee."

Finders fee? What the hell was that all about?

A breathless Katherine opened her eyes and managed to gasp a reply: "I'm close, I'll come down after I" she broke off as orgasm arrived, accelerating quite dramatically and she shouted "Fuck! FUCK! Get your tongue in me, lick my come out!"

Vex did as he was told and continued to lick the cream from her cunt until she pushed his head away and he sat back on his calves.

Katherine lay there for a few seconds, gasping for breath, then breathing out through her pursed lips. After twenty seconds she had regained her composure and pushed herself upon her elbows.

What Vex didn't see was Hannah standing behind him, silently clapping her hands, smiling down on Katherine and her new slave, or rather her trainee slave.

Hannah was pleased, more than pleased, rather ecstatic that Katherine had found a submissive young man to serve her. She herself had found such a young man calked Liam two years ago, and they had searched for a sub for Katherine last year without success. Jan had identified a young man she thought was suitable but he was anything but and having invited him over post badminton he had been a major disappointment after Liam. Once naked he'd expected to be sucked off by all three, but Jan had put him in his place the arrogant little prick, dismissing him with a wave of her hand, flicking his cock rather too hard with her spiky engagement ring which made him wince almost as much as her withering put down "certainly not, I have a decent size cock waiting for me at home, not a puny little thing like that.."

Katherine and Hannah had giggled, heaping humiliation on him. Had he apologised at that point they might well have given him a second chance but Katherine's order to get on his knees was met with a totally unsatisfactory snort of derision and Hannah had told him so matter-of-factly that he wasn't what they were looking for. Her final insult of "put your clothes on and get out, we required a man not a little boy."

He had slunked out and at the door Hannah had warned him that one word out of place and all the girls on the school hockey, netball and tennis teams would know how small his cock was. He had trudged out into the night with their humiliating laughs ringing in his ears. He never said a word.

Liam had returned from university the very next weekend after the disastrous interview and had slid back into his submissive role without friction, quite literally once he'd licked Hannah's cunt to perfection. He'd been back every holiday since he'd started at University and had licked and fucked both Hannah and Katherine night after night, and morning after morning once school had finished for Summer and the ladies could concentrate on extracting as much pleasure as possible from their slave. The first time they had tied him to the ottoman and straddled him, riding his cock and face until he was shaking and gasping, begging to be allowed to come had been a highlight for all three of them. Both ladies had had several orgasms, all of them on his tongue until his tongue was too tired to continue, and denied him release on countless occasions, making him kneel by the sofa hands tied behind him, mouth gagged with a double ended dildo as they sat drinking white wine spritzers, ignoring him ostensibly until one of them needed another shafting. The long thick cock of the face dildo slid into Hannah easily, its bulbous head and ridged veins had made her grab his head, urging him to fuck her harder as the short end, the smaller but very realistic cock head filled his mouth. Hannah's fantasy, the one where they had two slaves, interchangeable and willing, no eager, to do anything, everything their Mistresses ordered them to do, disappeared as she switched back to reality as Katherine's orgasm subsided and she pushed Vex away.

Hannah turned and walked back downstairs, and Katherine having regained her composure stood and walked past the still kneeling Vex. She reached up and took Hannahs black silk dressing gown from the antique hatstand and put it on, knotting it at the hip. As she reached the top of the stairs she turned back to him.

"Hands behind your back, stay exactly where you are until I get back." and almost as an after thought "and you'll keep your hands off your cock if you know what's good for you."

Vex wasn't quite sure at that point what was good for him, all he did know was that his cock was hard and throbbing. As he heard Katherine's footsteps on the stairs he reached for his cock and glanced down. He squeezed his shaft, pre-cum flowing out over the head and he used his thumb to rub it around the head and behind the glans, completely disobeying what he'd been told.

Katherine walked down and joined Hannah and Jan who were deep in conversation in the hall.

"Well?" asked Jan "Is he worth my finders fee?"

Katherine smiled at her "He's got potential, I'll give you that!"

"Does that mean I get it or not?"

Katherine glanced at Hannah, who closed her eyes and nodded, then opened her eyes and rolled them as if to say "fuck Katherine, she found him, give her what she wants!"

Katherine smiled at Jan and was about to say "Ok." when the slim blonde stepped towards her and grabbed the black silk belt and pulled it free and grabbed Katherine by the back of her head pulling their mouths together, then dropped the end of the belt and pushing her body into the near naked Katherine reached down to her hot wet cunt and slipped her index and third fingers into her hole. She took her mouth away and asked "Did he fuck you yet?"

"No."

"I want to see him in my art room at eleven tomorrow." said Jan.

"Her finders fee." added Hannah, with a little laugh.

Katherine looked at her and scowled "Well you did promise her." Replied Hannah with another little giggle.

"And perhaps you might want to train him to lick you clean tonight, unless you want me to give him a surprise?"

Katherine looked at her wide eyed, and breathed in deeply through her nose as Jan's middle finger and thumb squeezed her clit, sending a pulse of pleasure through her.

Katherine eyes rolled in her head as she gasped, as much at the thought of Vex licking his own come out of her as at the wave of pleasure crashing over her.

Hannah broke the silence as she stepped close and whispered in Katherines ear "And Jan's husband has a big cock, an enormous cock, and, if she's to be believed his load is bigger than we've ever seen."

They both looked at Jan for confirmation of everything she'd already told them, shocked them with.

"Fucking huge darling, the only complaint I've got is that he doesn't last long enough, but at eleven tomorrow I've no doubt my knickers will be full of cum, hopefully there'll still be some in my cunt for him to lick out."

"I'd make him lick them clean," said Hannah.

Katherine looked at her, imploring her to go on.

"While he's lying over my knee for a nice firm spanking." she completed the fantasy.

"Will you spank him?" Katherine asked Jan.

"I might do. Unless I send him back to you wearing my knickers, then you can pull them down, and spank him yourself."

"While he licks them clean." Added Hannah, determined to have the deplorable humiliation added to the narrative.

Jan took her hand away from Katherines cunt and lifted it to her nose, then to the surprise of both and while looking Katherine in the eyes shoved her fingers into Hannah's mouth.

"I think you have some training to get through tonight. I'd recommend a load in each of your cunts, licked perfectly clean." Jan kissed Katherine deeply as Hannah continued to suck her fingers.

Katherine had had a fantasy since her time at University about having her own submissive man licking her cunt after she'd had sex, no, been well and truly fucked by another man. A man with a long thick cock, shafting her relentlessly until he unloaded his balls into her. Even though she wasn't going to get that, and Jan was, she had the first step within her grasp, totally within her power,

Jan broke the kiss and pulled her fingers from Hannah's mouth.

"Well I'd better get home, I imagine he's nursing a hard on, just keeping it ticking over for me."

"Bitch!" interjected Hannah.

Jan laughed and headed for the door, sashaying her hips as if she was on a catwalk, removed the chain from the door, opened it and stepped out, waving over her shoulder, a broad smile on her face.

Hannah reached the door and stood as Jan pulled the Triumph out into the street, waved and closed the door, sliding the bolt in place. She turned, Katherine had belted up the kimono again and stood with her back to the wall, her left leg bent and the sole of her foot on the wall. She turned her head toward Hannah.

"Do you think she will?"

"Will what?"

"Make him lick her clean?"

"Er, yes, its what she's always wanted."

"I think she bluffing."

"She fucking isn't. So I suggest you get back upstairs and teach him exactly what he needs to know," before adding "and then I can give him his second load, just for good measure."

"Really?"

"Why not?" and with a cruel laugh "He needs the practice after all."

"And yet you didn't teach Liam to do that?"

"Well, his cocks bigger for a start and ..." her voice trailed off as if she'd quickly ran out of excuses.

"So how should I do it?" asked Katherine showing a hint of inexperience.

"Make him fuck-lick you, and while he's fucking you..."

Hannah stepped close to Katherine and kissed her gently on the lips and almost whispered "I'll spank that cute little bottom."

Katherine took in a sharp breath and bit her bottom lip. Liam was Hannah's slave, and they'd both spanked him, while he fucked the other with his thick seven inch cock. Katherine really missed those sessions, making Liam beg to be allowed to come, denying him several times and pushing him to his knees to lick her cunt as soon as his cock slid out of her hot wet cunt, them using the face dildo on him, as described above.

Liam had been acquired by Hannah, but not introduced by Jan, two years previously and that summer had been a glorious introduction to domination for them both, well all three of them, but not long after school resumed in September Liam went off to university, leaving them bereft, until he came back at Christmas, then again at Easter and finally in June for an extended Summer which just seemed to be a series of orgasm after earth shattering orgasm.

More on Liam will come in the next chapter, but Katherine mused how they would fit both of their slaves in once Liam returned from his college sport tour. Contact with him had been sporadic at best this year and Hannah was unsure whether he'd come back to serve her, even though he had done so repeatedly with both enthusiasm and devotion over the last two years. He should have been back once University finished in June, but he'd decided to go off on a multi sport tour, football, cricket and rugby, instead of hurrying back to serve her, which had really annoyed her and had pushed them into asking for Jan's help once again, even after last years unmitigated disaster.