Vex and the Badminton Club Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah took Katherines hand and led her back upstairs. Vex heard them on the stairs and dropped his cock, he'd been slowly wanking it since Katherine left and crossed his wrists behind his back as he knelt at the foot of the bed.

Vex heard the shower turn on and turned his head slightly to his left, trying to catch a glimpse of the stunning redhead.

Katherines fingers dug into his head and she turned them clockwise "Eyes front!" She snapped and walked past him. She reached the bedside cabinet and opened the middle of five drawers. She pushed a few things around but Vex couldn't see past her.

Katherine turned and Vex could see that she was holding some stockings or similar, black and sheer and his cock twitched. He had always loved a porn mag with a woman dressed in stockings and heels, even though he'd never seen one in the flesh.

She stepped towards him and held her palm flat, the stockings draped down either size.

"Do you like these?"

Of course he liked them, but where was the suspender belt? And the heels come to that?

"Yes Miss." was his reply of course, and she stepped towards him. The stockings were right in front if his face, he wanted to feel them on his face, to feel them down his back, around his back.

Katherine put her finger under his chin and lifted his face to look at her.

"Maybe I should just use them to tie your hands behind your back? Would you like that?"

Without thinking about it he whispered his reply "Yes please Miss." He didn't know why he said it, he wasn't a bondage freak but once the words were out of his mouth he knew that it was the right thing to say. Maybe she was into bondage, although there was little evidence in the room?

Her next sentence surprised him: "Take them," as she let them slide from her hands down onto his thighs, one stocking landing on his cock head. The feeling was amazing and he brought his hands in front of him taking the stockings in his hands as if they were some sacred article.

Katherine sat down on the bed, crossing her legs so that her left foot was at his chest level.

"Go ahead, you may put them on me."

"Thank you Miss."

He had no idea what he was doing and she chided him for his gaucheness, then told him to ruche them up and then put the stocking over her foot then to pull them gently up her calf then as she uncrossed her legs, all the way up her thigh. The process was repeated for her right leg.

"They wont stay up by themselves of course. Go and find a nice suspender belt for me."

Vex scurried off to the bedside locker and quickly rummaged through although not quickly enough for Katherine. She clicked her fingers twice, extolling him to hurry up as she didn't have all night, which is exactly what she did have, well up until the last bus otherwise Vex would have a long walk home, most of it uphill!

Vex found a green satin suspender belt and hurried back to kneel at Katherines feet.

"So you like the green one?"

"Yes Miss."

She stood and turned, shrugging off the black satin dressing gown which fell onto Vex.

Vex unrolled the belt and reached around to put it around Katherines waist, which also had the effect of him pushing his face close to her gorgeous arse. He so wanted to kiss the base of her back and the lovely creamy cheeks but dare not without her permission.

He fastened the belt at the back and then adjusted the straps to fasten them to the stockings at the back. He half expected Katherine to turn and face him but she didn't so he crawled to her right and fasted the front strap then around to her left to complete the task.

"In future I expect you to do that quicker and if I wear seamed stockings if they aren't straight you will be punished."

Punished? Thought Vex, what kind of punishment?

As he knelt contemplating whether just to get up and get out, he had completely missed the shower being turned off.

To be continued in Part 2